Maybe.
  Probably not.
  No.
  I already have one. (Lucky dog!)
View Results

Angelic Light Blue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:40 am
WOOT! I GOT AN XBOX 360 TODAY!!!

The only thing is, it can't play most old Xbox games... What? rolleyes "Download some gay thing"? Where? I'm doubting there's one JUST for Toejam & Earl 3, or Worms 4, which are both 3rd party games...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:19 pm
Kriton's reasons on why not to get an XBox.

arrow First ond formost it is a micosoft product. That right there implys the following. Crapy softwere, crapy if not nonexistant customer support, over chargeing for simple things that should be free (such as online play, PS2 has free online play and PS3 will too)

arrow XBox games focus on graphic and lack any sort of decent gameplay and story lines. This is a very bad thing for many hardcor gamers such as myself.

arrow It's another crapy microsoft product

arrow does not have any Final Fantasy games for it save FFXI, damn SE for letting XBox play FFXI.

arrow Crapy Microsoft product  

Pengent

Angelic Light Blue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:19 pm
Kriton

arrow First ond formost it is a micosoft product. That right there implys the following. Crapy softwere, crapy if not nonexistant customer support, over chargeing for simple things that should be free (such as online play, PS2 has free online play and PS3 will too)

arrow XBox games focus on graphic and lack any sort of decent gameplay and story lines. This is a very bad thing for many hardcor gamers such as myself.

arrow does not have any Final Fantasy games for it save FFXI, damn SE for letting XBox play FFXI.

*Points*
Sony Fanboy.

... rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:27 am
Screw Microsoft in the a**. Screw 'em in the a** with no lube.

Anyways... I could care less for the 360. Can it do a 360? All Microsoft has going for them is the Halo series, honestly. As for the Revolution/Wii (Which Nintendo, in my opinion, screwed up for naming it Wii instead of Revolution), who gives a rats a** about swinging a damn controller around to play the game? That's stupid. It'll remind me of when my mother used to play Super Mario Bros. for Nintendo. Trying to move the controller to make Mario jump higher.

Now. The PS3 will dominate. PERIOD. Metal Gear Solid 4? Final Fantasy XIII? Those two games alone will get fans of those games, which includes myself, to get a PS3. And I don't consider Final Fantasy XI a Final Fantasy game, being that it was released on the pc first, if I remember correctly. And if they keep the Kingdom Hearts games going like Final Fantasy, Sony would never die out from the console wars.

I Am Your Disasterpiece

NightTrace

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:59 pm
Well I mean...c'mon...Halo...Dead Rising.....Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter....all great games.... ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:15 pm
Yuki Himura

Anyways... I could care less for the 360. Can it do a 360? All Microsoft has going for them is the Halo series, honestly. As for the Revolution/Wii (Which Nintendo, in my opinion, screwed up for naming it Wii instead of Revolution), who gives a rats a** about swinging a damn controller around to play the game? That's stupid. It'll remind me of when my mother used to play Super Mario Bros. for Nintendo. Trying to move the controller to make Mario jump higher.

Now. The PS3 will dominate. PERIOD. Metal Gear Solid 4? Final Fantasy XIII? Those two games alone will get fans of those games, which includes myself, to get a PS3. And I don't consider Final Fantasy XI a Final Fantasy game, being that it was released on the pc first, if I remember correctly. And if they keep the Kingdom Hearts games going like Final Fantasy, Sony would never die out from the console wars.

Uhhh. No
arrow Rediculus Price Tag
arrow games are probably gunna be over 60 dollars
arrow no inovation at all
arrow 360 is gunna have almost all the same games for a better price  

Bari Sax Man

Angelic Light Blue

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:37 am
Yuki Himura

This is why I friggin' hate Sony Fanboys especially...
Quote:

Always with the really stupid, lame insults towards microsoft.
Always saying that Nintendo is increative...
Saying that Sony is the best.
Sony's system is FREAKING $600! NOT MANY PEOPLE WILL BUY IT. And there won't be many out at launch date, either!
I'm sorry to say this, but somehow, parents will buy their kids Wiis, and some of the teenagers will get Wiis. neutral

Quote:
Uhhh. No
arrow Rediculus Price Tag
arrow games are probably gunna be over 60 dollars
arrow no inovation at all
arrow 360 is gunna have almost all the same games for a better price

Actually, there is innovation in the PS3, just stolen! biggrin (Motion sensing)
And the games will probably be like, $80, because of GAY RAY.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:31 pm
I already got a 360. It features some of my most beloved games, like Dead Rising. Yeah it's murder, but they're Zombies! that makes it good murder.

I got one of the 360's that Microsoft has admitted is faulty. The funny thing is that it hasn't broken yet. (lol internet)

It doesn't overheat at all, and I've only gotten the red semi-circle of death once.

I'm looking forward to quite a few games for it, including (but not limited to) halo 3, phantasy star universe, bomberman: act zero (or something like that) and the new sonic game.

The sucky thing is SO DANG MANY GAMES COMING OUT AT THE SAME TIME.

in the mid-November timeline, There's Phantasy Star Universe, Final Fantasy 3, The Wii (and all of it's launch games), and some other games coming out. I can't choose which ones to get, although the Wii is out of range til around Christmas; I missed the pre-order date at GameStop.

I'm hoping I can convince my siblings to ask our parents for Phantasy Star Universe, then buy FF3 myself.  

Eurytus

thedarkmother

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:56 am
I have an Xbox360, and to tell you the truth, I wish I hadn't gotten it. So far the only two games that I have actually liked for them is Elder Scrolls: Oblivion and Enchanted Arms. So far they've been coming out with more regular XBox games than 360 games. Plus, the machine is not fully backwards compatible. In order for me to play most of my games, such as my coveted Star Wars games, I have to play it on the regular XBox because they won't work on the 360. Those games that they do happen to have the patch for won't work fully. Take, for example, Call of Cthulu for the Xbox. The cut scenes only work halfway. Then, somewhere in the middle of the scene, you have a black screen and lots of sound. At first I thought that it was normal, but then I was watching a friend play it on his Xbox and realized that I was missing a lot of important information because the scene wasn't showing on the 360.

I've already have a PS3 on pre-order. At least they have a bunch of games slated for release.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:19 am
FFVII Vincent Valentine

danm fan boy wouldnt even consider any other systems even if they saved your life
as for your comment about no story line what about elder scrolls 4 oblivion it has a good story line  

idiotic randomness

Leggo My Waffle

Tipsy Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:23 pm
umm hi im a sort of new person to this guild like a wekk or 3 new and i just wanna say 1 more thing...
XBOX SUCKS!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:54 am
360 sucks!!

PS3 is worse!!!

Wii should never have been!!!

Gaming needs to return to its roots,

ALL HAIL THE BIG GREY BOX!!!!

NES FOREVER!!!  

Stuporman

GoddessofCreatures

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:04 am
Angelic Light Blue
Reasons why you SHOULDN'T get an Xbox 360:
arrow It likes over-heating, that sneaky b*****d.

Well the reason for it over heating was because of the damn power supply that it has, They made it outside the console so it wouldn't make it weight more but made the downfall of overheating, so the power supply is to small to handle the XBOX 360 power capacity. Microsoft might fix this problem for the second version that's coming out in march or may i think  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:43 am
For all who said the PS3 will dominate, you have been owned by Wii, Ps2 Xbox and Xbox360 xd  

Abyssal Wrath

ckmidnight

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:59 pm
Wii is better! Classic Controller works with some games exclaim and you can download Internet, Voting, Old Games that u love like Super Mario and Zelda, and u feel like you're actually in the game!  
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff