Chamaiin's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:14 pm
The relationship between Tetyawna and Awnae (mother & daughter):

She walks beside her daughter, following the river's flow. Lovely day for a mother and daughter walk.... "Well Awnae, I believe it is time for you to learn what all other fillies learn." she smiled.

It was a great day for bothering others about stuff and mess with them. Now let see who..... As soon as she spotted a victim, her mother started talking. That squirrel would have been nearly dead right now..... Turning her little head towards her mother, she smiled back. "What do I have to learn mommy?"

"A filly like you must learn to appreciate what you have and respect your elders. Show manners too." blinking at her daughter. "Be nice to others, even if they are horrid to you." nodding her head. "Do you get that?

Awnae was smiling on the outside but hated what Tetyawna just told her. Oh gosh, she wants me to be all goody-goody. "No mommy. I would not want to be nice like that to others that are horrid to me." looking down at the ground now. "Everyone is different, and I don't want to be all nice, that is just not me."

These words coming from her child's mouth, was hurting her. Wha....what does she mean?!! "Awnae! Listen to me! You must be nice to others, you'll get in a lot of trouble if you do the opposite of what I tell you." she warned.

"I'm not the type of good little filly you expected mommy. I have my rights to do what ever I want." showing no emotion, she breathed and continued. "I can't always respect others either, if they don't respect me, why should I to them?"

Who is this?! My daughter?! She sounds like if she would go and....and....become a Kalona! "Bad girl!" Tetyawna gently pushed the filly and Awnae tumbled over to her side. It was easy for a full grown mare to hurt a young filly. "How dare you say that!"

As she got pushed down, a tear came from her eye, but she quickly stood up. "That is what I mean mommy. When others don't respect me or like how I am, they don't get respect from me." It was amazing how she could say all that by staying calm. "Since you don't like the way I am, I don't think you deserve my respect for you." she turned her body and trotted away, far from her mother.

"Come back here! I'm your mother! Listen to me!!" Watching her little girl run away, her heart nearly broke. That....that thing....is my daughter?!!!

What happened after she trotted away:

Walking around and smelling each of the flowers in the field, she found a lovley smelling one that she loved. This one is very pretty...and good smelling.... Hearing little hoofs hit the ground coming her way, her head looked up at the direction where the sound was coming from. Oh no...someone is coming... Ama didn't like company.

Still trotting and not looking back to see her mother's reaction, she continued and saw Ama standing not too far away. Slowing down, she walked towards Ama. "Hello aunty." Her small tail swinging from side to side.

"Oh....it's you. Oh my. You've grown..." she smiled. I thought it was some type of thing trying to kill me... "You seemed in a hurry, what happen? Why, is something chasing you?!" Ama got ready to run if Awnae answered yes.

"No, no, no. Just, a little fight with mommy." she sighed. "Mommy says I have to be good, I don't want to. I want to be myself, and that is not being good." Looking up with big watery eyes. This should get her on my side...

The eyes made her feel bad for the little one. "Well, your mother could be right you know. Being good is way better than being...evil." Smiling weakly at the filly. What do I do?! What do I do?!!! "Uh...maybe you should talk this with your mother. She'll get things worked out."

Shaking her head, she looked down. "Mommy pushed me down. That shows that she doesn't like me." Damn, the eyes didn't work...oh well... "I don't want to go back there. She might hurt me again."

I guess nothing could get her to change her mind... "You could stay here with me. I'm trying to see which flower is the best smelling an prettiest. You think you can look too?" Ama has found a flower, but that one wasn't the prettiest. This going to be hard.

"Alright." Awnae started looking around the field at the attractive ones first. "Why do you need flowers?" This made Awnae wondered.

"You see in my hair?" Slowly bending down for the little one to see. "I think I want to put another flower in it, but prettier and good smelling." she giggled. Then, the two of them continued to look.

Tetyawna, thinking it over:

Standing there, in confusion, she thought it over and over. Maybe... Than a sudden positive thought came to her mind. Following her daughter's tracks, she found her with Ama.

Still looking at flowers, she could smell the scent of another near by. This scent was not any scent, it was her sister. Turning her head in the direction of the smell, she saw her standing there. Her body froze as she waited for Tetyawna's action.

Jumping around and across the field happily, she noticed Ama had stopped looking at flowers but at something else. "Ama are you okay?..." Tracing where she was looking, finally she saw her mother too.

Shaking her head a little before looking at her daughter again she smiled and spoke softly. "Awnae, I need to talk to you." She started to walk a bit further from where Ama was. "I promise I won't hurt you."

Not sure if she should follow or not, she looked at Ama and waited to see what Ama would do. I don't know...

Watching Awnae in confusion, she nodded and nudged Awnae to follow her. "Go ahead Awnae, I will find flowers myself, don't worry." she smiled and nudged her again.

Nodding before bouncing off to follow her mother, she was scared. What does she want now?... She stayed silent for a while.

Smiling at her sister and giving her a 'Thank you' look, the mare lead her daughter far from the field. Okay here it goes... "I understand you Awnae, and I want you to be happy, so I guess I decided that maybe I let you control your own life." Looking down at her little baby. "Now that doesn't mean you could do anything, it just means you can be your self without following rules that orders you to change your self."

In shock, she stood still in her spot. With wide eyes she looked up at her mother. "Really?!" The first time in Awnae's life had she been happy instead of calm. "You mean it mommy?!!" Oh my gosh!! Hopping around her mother, she grinned. "Thank you! Thank you!!"

Feeling happy and gald about what she did, her head went down and gave a little kiss on Awnae's forehead. "I will love you no matter what." Than the two of them started walking off towards the forest and maybe spend time there together.

Ama finding Awnae grown up:

Lifting her head at the sounds of hoofs coming her way, she looked around caustiously. "Who...wh...who's there?" Giving a serious look, out of the corner of her eye she could see a mare. Turning to face her, she didn't reconise this mare that was staring at her. Although she also had curly hair just like herself. "Who ar...are..yo..you..?" Taking steps back slowly.

"Do you not remember me aunty?" Tilting her head to one side. Letting her curls go lower towards the ground. Walking over to her mother's step sister, she smiled.

Squinting her eyes, she looked closely. This mare resembled someone a lot, it was a mix of Tetyawna and King. Blinking, her eyes went wide at that very moment. "Awnae?!" Walking towards her, she looked more closely at her sister's daughter. "It is you! My you've had grown!"

Nodding at her aunt, she grinned. "Glad to see you." It was that moment where she realised her hair was the same as her aunt's, but she knew that she probably got it from her father.

Still surprised to find Awnae grown up already, she smiled back. "Let's go to travel, with your new look." Giving a warm smile to Awnae. The mare started to trot towards a path that lead through the forest.

Awnae finding out that she has a human too:

Finally reaching the place where she wanted to show Awnae, she turned and smiled. "Well what do ya' think of here?" Laying down on her stomache, she looked around and found it peaceful and very relaxing where they were.

Awnae walked into it after her. Seeing butterflies flying everywhere, collecting necture from the flowers that bloomed there. "Beautiful." They were in a big field full of beautiful things. Everything seemed to sparkle in Awnae's eyes.

"Glad you like it, this is where Chamain first brought me to when I met her." Nodding while looking around proudly. Everything seemed to have changed there, the flowers were more colorful and the grass looked greener.

Confused when she said her sentence, she looked at Ama suspiciously. "Chamain? Who's that?" Not knowing who it was, she saw Ama's face go blank with big round eyes.

"You mean you've never met Chamain?" Wondering if Awnae was crazy at first, because she would have expected Tetyawna to show her own daughter her human.

Shaking her head, she tilted it and asked. "Who is this Chamain?" Trotting over to stand beside Ama, she smelt the flowers nearby. They were lovely smelling indeed, and very pretty too.

Her eyes went even bigger, she had her jaw dropped. "Well, I might as well say that she is your two-legger....or what your mother calls them, humans." Smiling happily. "Chamain is your mother's and my human. Now she is also yours."

Looking shocked at that never in her life did she knew she had a human too! Laying down beside Ama, she now had her face looking surprised. "Rea...really? So does that mean I have a human like what my brother has?"

Raising her eyes brow, she looked into Awnae's eyes and answered. "Yes, but don't worry, you won't be moving in with her, onless you wanted to move in with Chamain." Nodding. "Well it doesn't seem like you know her too well, why not I bring you to see her. I'm sure she'll be home and very happy to see you. After all, she was the one who held you in her arms and placed you in a basket." Standing up, she headed for the trail that lead to the mountains.

Quickly standing up, she followed. Wondering how Chamain looks like and how will she react to see once a baby that was in a basket, and all of a sudden seeing the same soquili but now a full grown mare at her door.

Chamain surprised to find Awnae full grown & Awnae meeting Chamain:

Climbing the mountain wasn't easy, neither it was that hard. Although it was a hot day, so it made it bad. No water up here... She thought to herself. Then remembering once they get to Chamain's place, there would be, Chamain has big buckets of them. Going up as fast as she can, she looked back to find Awnae sweating badly.

Lifting her head, with her tongue stuck out of her mouth like she was thirsty, she tried to catch up. "How long will this take?" Nearly falling down and tumbling down the path they came up, her eyes started to go blurry.

"Not long. Just a few more steps..." Like how she said, they arrived at a flat part of the mountain side, there was a small opening that lead into the mountain. Walking in, it was nice and cool.

Letting herself drop to the ground once she reached the shade, her nose could smell that a human lived here. "Well...where is this human?" Giving a mad look to Ama, hoping that they didn't come all the way up here to find that this human was out hunting for fish.

Seeing water in the corner, Ama happily trotted towards it and drank some. "Well....hmmm...on a day like this she might be..." Just as she was about to make her prediction, a crack came from around the corner.

Wow, today is hot! Walking inside her cozy but nice and cool home with a basket full of berries and fresh grass, she saw Ama right away because of her bright color. "Ama!" Running towards the mare, she scratched her behind the ears.

Smiling at her owner, she could see the confused look on Awnae's face. "Awnae, meet Chamain." Letting the little girl scratch her, she tried to show Chamain who Awnae was.

Putting down her basket, she saw another mare out of the corner of her eye. "Who is this?" She remember seeing this soquili somewhere, but can't remember where. Looking closely, her eyes nearly popped out. Slowly walking over to the mare, she touched her hair. "Is this....th...this...."

Nodding at Chamain, she nudged her and smiled. Glad she reconises her... Looking at Awnae she said. "I think she knows who you are now..."

Taking a step back away from the human, she sniffed her hand. "Why does she look so surprised?" Giving a bored look to Chamain, she didn't like being touched by someone she just met.

Tears of joy in her eyes, she called the name. "Awnaety...King and Tetyawna's daughter." Putting her hand down, she smiled at the mare, still with tears in her eyes. "I'm so happy to see you've fully grown, so fast."

Smiling weakly at the human girl, she tried to look happy, when she wasn't, she had no clue on what was going on. Why is she crying? Looking at Ama worried, she asked. "What did I do to make her cry?"

Halfway to go and eat the berries from the basket, she looked up at Awnae. "Uh....well I believe that she is happy to see you, I don't know what she is saying though. I remember your mother told me sometimes they're tears of joy." Nodding at Awnae.

Looking down at the berries, she knew that Ama wanted to eat them. Rolling her eyes, she looked back at Chamain. Reconising the name 'Awnaety' when Chamain last spoke. "Hey girl, if you understand me, don't call me Awnaety, Awnae works best." Winking at her before going to drink water herself.

Letting the two do what ever they wanted, she smiled. Wondering what the soquilis were saying to each other. They kept making noises.

"Neither does she understand what you say Awnae. So I don't think you can do anything to make her understand you..." Continuing to eat, she found lots of berries, but watched out for any rottened ones.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:12 am
Meeting someone new:

Bored, like always, she was taking her afternoon walk down by the river, watching the sun set down. It was a beautiful view, although Awnae felt kinda lonely sometimes when Vib wasn't around with her. The mare always thought being alone was a peaceful thing and she loved it. After meeting Vib and spending time with him, she thought differently. She really missed her mate, and loved him a lot. Until she can finally meet with him sometime again, which she hope would be soon, Awnae would have to wait.

Running as fast as he can, the raccon ran with the huge red apple in his hands. Just looking at it made him hungry, but he must keep running, and go to somewhere safe. What did he do wrong? He only got a little hungry and wanted something to eat. Finding an apple on his way to the forest, the creature was now being chased by a human who thought the raccoon was up to no good.

Hearing little paws hitting the ground, she looked around for anything. Seeing a red thing jump around, she could hardly see what it was. As it got closer, she realised the red thing was an apple and something was holding it. What the...

Not looking where he was going...THUMP! Poor thing ran right into Awnae's leg. Getting up quickly, he shook his head and looked at him self. Then looking at his hands, the apple was gone. It was rolling away, quickly running to it, the little thing grabbed it in his hands and sat down. Eating the apple quickly as he can.

Jumping at the site of the creature, Awnae made a big noise, but it echoed and made the human go the opposite direction. "Oh my gosh..you scared me half to death..." Shaking her head at the raccoon. "What's wrong with you, can't you see where are ya' going?!" Pissed off, she noticed that she got a bit of mud stuck to her, and it was where the creature ran into. "Dirty little pest..." Giving evil looks to him.

Finally finishing the apple, he looked up and felt shocked. The color of the mare blended in with the trees, he didn't realise it was a soquili he ran into. Staring up at her, he didn't move one bit. Although she was talking and saying bad things about him, he couldn't help it but to talk back. "Actually I'm quite clean....I think that it was your fault who got your self dirty..." Getting up he sniffed the chocolate colored female from a distance. "I was in a rush, being chased by humans isn't fun..."

Raising an eyebrow at the thing, she tood up straight to show he shouldn't mess with her. "Well, running away huh? I wonder what you may have done, a thing like you gets into trouble easily." Shaking her head again. Then sniffing him back. "You smell bad yourself...and you're telling me that I got my self dirty?!" Taking a few steps back, she hated the scent that raccoon owned. "You need a bath for sure!" Not sure if she should do it or not, after 1 second, it seemed like her body decided for her. Trotting towards him, she bit him by the tail and lifted him, swinging and letting the small male drop in the water.

Trying to reach for a branch, it was too late. He fell right in and made a splash, not as big as one of the soquilis would make when they jump in. "What was that for?!" Getting out of the water, now seeing that most of his dirt was off. It was him that got Awnae dirty. "By the way...my name is Dawati..."

"It was for you to get clean! Duh!" Shivering at a sudden cold breeze that rushed by. "It is getting chilly, night time coming..." Starting to walk off, she looked back and smiled at him. "It was a interesting way to meet you Dawati...my name is Awnaety, most call me Awnae like how I want them to call me." Then she turned and continued walking.

Quickly running behind her, he decided to maybe stay with this soquili for awhile. "Nice to meet you too Awnae...I uh...guess I will stick with you for a little bit..." Smiling back weakly at the mare. Alert for any danger.

Alice says RAWR

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:40 pm
Chamain
Waking up from her sleep, she found herself laying there alone in front of the lake. Yawning, the mare stood up steadly and started to walk. Reaching to the edge of the big body of water, she dipped her head in. Wake up Ama! Wake up! Those words seems to be screaming inside her head. Fianlly lifting her head out, the mare shook it and not only had her face cleaned, but also woke her self up. Sighing, she saw no one near. Alone....peaceful...very nice... She layed back down and let the sun warm her up.

(( *waves to Skye and Cam* ))

-Polar-
Damacus' black hooves pounded dully against the soil beneath him as he ambled through the forest. It was rather chilly; as the dark canopy blocked a portion of the sunlight from reaching the ground. The stallion had no idea where he was headed but continued strolling; hoping to come across another form of life. Damascus' black eyes noticed a ray of sunlight shining into the forest between a few trees and he meandered toward it; hoping that he would find a pathway out from the chilly forest. The stallion's ears swiveled about as he heard a splash and then the lapping of water. He exited the forest and found himself upon the shore of a lake; one he had never been to before. Peering around the bank he noticed a Soquili standing on the opposite bank; its head submerged beneath the water. Damascus tilted his head in curiosity as he watched the other; he discovered it was a mare once she pulls her head out of the lake. The stallion blinked and watched the mare lay down; she hadn't noticed him. He snorted lightly and began cantering toward the mare; Damascus let out a light neigh as he approached her.

Chamain
Jumping up in surprise, she nearly fell back into the lake. No no no! Not again.... Ama keeps getting scared so much these days. Turning around slowly, she gave a surprised look. Suddenly a stallion appeared...out of no-where! Looking down and pawing at the ground she asked. "Ye...yes?" Then looking up at him.

-Polar-
Damascus decelerated to a trot as he drew closer to the mare. His black eyes watched as she shied in surprise to his greeting; and Damascus diminished his pace to a walk. She seems rather skittish... The stallion thought to himself; he halted and bowed his head politely. "Hello Miss," Damascus began. "My name is Damascus." The stallion flashed a pleasant smile. His black eyes focused momentarily upon the sky. "Gorgeous day isn't it?" The stallion asked casually. Damascus hoped the mare would relax; she seemed rather tense. Perhaps a light conversation will do the trick. He pondered; genuine twinkles shone in his black eyes.

Chamain
Hearing the tone of his voice, she relxed only a little bit, glad that he didn't have a voice that could scare anything away. "He..hello...my name is Amatsila." Nodding. "Ama is what I like being called." finding her self not mumbling again or syaing words funny, she felt a bit more relaxed and smiled. "Beautiful day indeed."

-Polar-
Damascus smiled. "Pleasure to meet you Ama." The stallion grinned and his black eyes lingered upon the mare for a moment before he averted his attention to the lake. A ginger breeze wafted over the lake; creating little ripples and a gentle lapping sound. The stallion strolled to the lake's edge and arched his neck down to quench his thirst. He sighed and lifted his head once satisfied and turned back toward Ama. He was at a loss for words and stared briefly at the ground. "I didn't disturb you did I?" He asked; somewhat concerned that he might be bothering the mare.

Chamain
Shaking her head she smiled. "Not disturbing at all." Looking down and pawing at the ground again. "What brings your out here on this lovely day?" she asked him with a grin. It was nice to have some company with her. Relising that her flower had fallen out again, quickly picking it up in her mouth and putting it somehow back in her mane. There.

(( @Mimiru // Questing? Ooooo....))

-Polar-
Damscus grinned at the mare. "Well you could say I am exploring," The stallion began; giving Ama a little wink. "I haven't been around the area long and I am still rather unaccustomed to everything." Black eyes observed Ama as she daintily retrieved a delicate flower which had fallen from her mane. "Beautiful." Damascus mumbled. "The flowers adorning your mane and tail." The stallion added hastily; a blush creeping upon his cheeks. He stared at the ground and cleared his throat. "So..." Damascus' voice drifted off.

Chamain
Ama heard what he said and blushed a bit too. "Well, seems like every summer day is becoming a beaitful sunny day!" she says, looking at herself to make sure no scratches and all. Walking over also taking a sip of water her self. "Nothing to do usually, especially when you're off alone."

-Polar-
Damascus chuckled. "True. Lately..." He paused for a moment. "The weather has been lovely." The stallion nodded. "I personally don't enjoy crowds but the company of one or two is enjoyable." He stated. Black eyes scanned the area. "Do you... want to do something? We could go someplace or something..." The stallion inquired tentatively.

Chamain
"Sure." She smiled and got ready to follow. "Where to?" she asked as she wiggled her nose and shook her tail. No places were on Ama's mind, so it was up to this stallions choice. "Anywhere would be fine with me, as long as it is safe.." Nodding.

-Polar-
Damascus swished his braided tail back and forth and stood still whilst pondering. "I know of a perfect place." He informed Ama. The stallion gestured his muzzle towards the forest. "In we go." He began walking; only halting to wait for the mare to fall in place next to him. Don't worry. I'd never lead you anywhere I thought was unsafe. Damascus thought to himself; his black eyes focused ahead of him.

Chamain
Celeanor
(( ^____^! *is unoriginal* ))

(( Very unique! 3nodding wink ))

Blinking a few times, she followed him, but stayed behind him instead something ahead would pop up. Looking back each time they passed a tree or bush, to make sure she somehow would reconise the way back. Every step made her heart thump faster. Where is he leading me to? She asked herself. Looking all around in confusion.

-Polar-
Damascus sensed that Ama was becoming somewhat anxious and carefully noting her surroundings. "We're almost there." The stallion spoke in a soothing tone. The pair of Soquili continued walking and soon the trees began to become sparse. The forest ceased and Damascus led the way into an area shaded by a few tree with medium length soft grass that was comfortable to lie on. The stallion paused and smiled at Ama. "It's not much; yet I am fond of this spot." Damascus observed Ama; looking for any sign of emotion informing him whether or not she enjoyed where he had brought her.

Chamain
The shades were big to Awnae but the soft grass tempted her from eating it. No! Must not eat the grass. She smiled, these is a wonderful place! She smiled and admired the area around her. Everything there looks so delicate and she liked it. Nothing there looked like they were going to poke her eye out or eat her and whole bunch of other things. "Where are we?" Still admiring some of the most delicate looking flowers she've ever seen.

-Polar-
Damascus grinned sheepishly. "Just a place I discovered you could say whilst wondering. I remain here often. I find it to be peaceful and serene..." The stallion noticed Ama staring at a patch of nearby flowers. The petals were a velvety pale pink with embedded streaks of lilac purple. Damascus quickly and gently broke the stem of a rather long flower and holding it in between his teeth; offered it to Ama.

Chamain
Blushing, she smiled. "Tha...thank you. That is very sweet of you. Althogh you didn't have to." Taking the flower with her mouth and gently placing it in her tail. It was a beautiful flower indeed. "A new flower to my collection." she grinned. "This place is so very delicate looking, a very peaceful place to stay when needing some alone time." Ama smiled and looked at the trees. Everything there was like a dream to Ama. Nothing could hurt her here.

-Polar-
Damascus nodded politely. "Don't worry about it." He stated with a casual flick of his tail. "It was nothing." The stallion grinned and his black eyes regarded the mare as she slipped the flowers within the strands of her curly tail. Damascus took a few steps forward. "Yes it is wonderful here..." His voice drifted off and he started momentarily at Ama. His black hooves moved carefully through the grass and he laid down quietly beneath a tree; a bird chirping lightly within its branches.

Chamain
Sitting down, the grass was indeed soft, she liked it a lot here. Feeling a lot of courage in herself now. Never have she had this feeling before. I feel confident! Ama lays down and closes her eyes, dreaming of all the different things. Wonderful...delicate...perfection...peaceful... She dreamed on and on.

-Polar-
Damascus felt slightly uncomfortable as Ama lay beside him; but soon relaxed. The stallion sighed contentedly and let his eye lips partially close as he watched Ama. A smile was plastered upon the mares face and Damascus wondered what she was thinking about. He stifled the urge to yawn and the corners of his lips slid into a smile.

Chamain
Opening her eyes, she stood back up and began to sniff some of the flowers near by. "Well, any other places you would like to show me?" Feeling surperb happy, she smiled at him and wondered if it was okay that she layed beside him. Begining to walk over of the area, she started off towards the lake. "Back to the lake for me. I like that plce best." It was where she could relax and watch the water flow by and the fish would jump and swim.

-Polar-
Damascus lifted his head up as Ama examined a patch of flowers. The stallion shook his head and rose to his feet; stretching out his legs as he stood. "No... There is no place I can think of right off..." His voice trailed away and he tilted his head in curiosity as she began walking away. Did I do something wrong? The stallion wondered. He took a few paced towards the mare. "Do... do you want me to come with you?" Damascus inquired; feeling a little upset that she hadn't asked him to accompany her.

Chamain
"Of course I want you to come." Winking at him. "If I didn;t want you to, then I would have told you." She continued her walking, finally stopping at the lake. Looking in it she saw her reflection. Wondering what others thought of her. Do they think I'm weak? Do they thing that I have no courage? Ama wondered, it is always hard trying to figure what they actually thought of you.

(( Sirenz!! heart heart Oh dear. eek Pulled out? *hugs* I hope you feel a lot better. heart ))

-Polar-
Damascus grinned broadly and swiftly trotted to catch up to the mare. He ambled with her once again through the forest and back toward the lake; where they had met earlier. The stallion halted with Ama at the edge of the bank; and noticed her staring down at her reflection. An indifferent expression washed over her face and Damascus nudged her shoulder gently. "You alright Ama?" He asked.

Chamain
A few pebbles flew into the water, which caused her reflection to disappear for a bit until the water settled. "I'm fine." She started to make funny faces at the water, acting like if she was trying to do that before she got disturbed. "So, what shall we do." She sighed. Everything around them was so quiet, there was nothing else but them and a few birds on branches chirping like always.

-Polar-
Damascus nodded his head and watched the water as it rippled below before becoming still once again. The stallion took a few steps into the lake and smiled at Ama. "We could always go swimming." He laughed briefly and let the end of his braided tail dip into the water. Damascus shook his tail; spraying Ama with a few drops of water. The stallion smirked almost sheepishly at Ama.

Chamain
Blinking a few times because of the water in her eyes, she laughed and jumped in. Splashing him with water. "Catch me if you can!" The mare jumped back out and started to run to the other side of the lake. Okay, better start praticing my running... Ama realised how slow she was, finally reaching the other side, she hopped in. "WHEEEE!" Splash!

(( @Caj // Something... ninja *gets ready to attack you* ))

-Polar-
"Hey!" Damascus exclaimed as a torrent of water soaked his coat. "You'll pay for that!" He jested; shaking his head to relieve himself of water that was clinging to his muzzle. Damascus raced out of the lake after Ama; cantering along the bank. The stallion reached the opposite end of the bank following Ama and he gambled into the water after her. He laughed and flicked water at her with his black muzzle.

Chamain
Laughing, the mare got out and shook her body. Dipping her tail in the water and lifted it, then swinging it back in the water, making another splash, just not as big. Then she fell and stayed down to let to sun dry her up. "That was fun!" She exclaimed.

-Polar-
Damascus trudged out of the water after Ama and shook his body; riding himself of any excess drops of water meandering along his coat. "Agreed." The stallion stated lightly with a hearty smile. He paced back and forth a few times before lying beside Ama.

Chamain
A few water droplets hit her face, she giggled and watched him come and lay beside her. "So...you new to the lands?" For some reason, Ama loved asking this question to almost every soquili she meets. It was just a common question for her to ask, especially the ones she've never met before.

(( *waves to Infi* ))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:11 pm
A Lazy Afternoon In The Meadows

^ Click ^

Alice says RAWR

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:41 am
The Tangled Web We Weave

^ Click ^

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:48 am
A familiar for Awnae:

He watched the night go darker and darker. It was getting chilly indeed. Dawati kept his little feet moving fast, right behind Awnae, following where ever she was bringing him. To his surprise they were walkign straight towards the forest, that was where he was going. Although he didn't like to always sleep somewhere cold during the night. All his life time, he had to live by himself and find food. It was no fun at all.

Taking every step very carefully, she didn't want another pest to run into her again. "Why are you following me?" She turned her whole body with a sharp turn. Narrowing her eyes at him, making sure he doesn't escape until he answers her.

"I have no other place to go...may I stay with you for a while?" Big eyes and a puppy dog face was the raccoons's expression. "Please...? I promise I will follow your commands.." Dawati now really wanted to stay with the mare, thinking of all the bad tims he had when living alone.

Stepping back, she looked over the raccoon. "Well, I guess..." The command thing wasn't too bad, she'll be able to have someone just like her self. Walking for a few more minutes, they've finally arrived. "Here we are...my teepee, now don't touch anything or steal anything. If you do, I'll rip off your little head."

After stepping into the teepee with her, he got really scared as she warned him to not to do anything. "Al..alright..." Although there were some fish lying around. He couldn't help but to stare at it and wish he could eat it right now. Then he realised that most soquilis eat grass and plants, could this one eat meat?

Seeing that some delicious looking fish caught his eyes, she quickly walked in front of it and raised her eyebrow. "I said no touching, plus those are my human's. She may not like it if we eat it...I believe she is gone out to get more. Hmph....a small creature like you eats meat? What a surprise." Then the mare laid down on a pile of dried grass. This was where she rests every night.

Blinking at the mare, he looked shocked. "You have a human in here...." Dawati hated humans a lot, he got chased by them everytime he tried to get food. It was after all his fault for stealing, but sometimes it was by accident.

Awnae bursted out laughing at Dawati. "You do not have to worry, she doesn't eat things like you, or kill things like you. Chamain is a very peaceful person. If you do steal from us, then she will hunt you down." Winking at the raccoon. "Well Dawati, I believe I'm your owner now." Awnae felt so powerful of this, she could control a creature. "You shall follow my orders, and serve me my whole life. I wouldn't be happy if you left me." She spoke loud and clear. It was then how this soquili got her familiar.

Alice says RAWR

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:58 am
Rein_Carnation
As the sun dipped beneath the clouds the lemur mare trotted along thinking as she moved forward. A light step in her movement signaled her happiness and contentment. She looked around watching for other Soquili to talk with, her striped tail of lemur resemblance swaying back and forth.

((whoo time to make more frames *giggles*))

Naysha Aysha
Degewi greeted the morning raise with his blind stare.
He started on his daily search for what he wasnt sure, but he knew he couldnt find it standing still.
He took his steps carefuly not to stumble cause he still wasnt all that awake.
Degewi's ears twiched testing the area for sounds of life.
Hearing the light trotting of another creature he stop and sniffed the air.
"Hello?"

Saiyukii
Kail who didnt had been sleeping near his human companion's teepee earlier, was now awake just exploring.

"Hm.? As he peered outf rom the forest where he saw soquilis scattered just grazing. The grass did look good. Trotting out a little farther, He nibbled on the sweet, morning grass.

Chamain
First hearing trotting sounds, then a voice of a male, after came more trotting sounds but munching on grass. Awnae stood up and searched the area her self for any others. From her view, she could see three different soquilis. One looked like it resembled something, a certain animal, and had a tail nearly like her's. Another was colorful but seems to not be able to see things. Final one made her think of a deer. The mare didn't know if she should approach or not.

Rein_Carnation
Kimi: Paused noticing others were arriving where she was standing now in place. Her ears swiveled in anticipation that she could meet other soquili that she loved to engage in. A familiar one jumped out in her mind remembering the dark caramel coat with those familiar stripes. Her hooves danced as she headed over toward him hoping the others would come over as well. The one with the colorful markings and the cinnamon colored mare she was interested in meeting.

((Name, personality... perhaps a background. Try Rping them out and get a feel for who they are. And remember indians can't talk with soquili for they speak another language wink ))

(( Nay had to go at this point so Degewi was no longer in the RP ))
Chamain
(( I hope you have fun Silent! *has gone from home for 1 month befoe* 3nodding heart ))

Awnae has been called to go over. She smiled and trotted over. Taking a bow and looking at the other two. For sure she had never met these two before. Not knowing what to do she decided to intorduce herself, since it seemed like these two already knew each other. Hey, name is Awnaety...Awnae works best." Keeping a smile on her face.

Rein_Carnation
Kimi whickered to Kail her cheeks blushing a faint raspberry as she watched him. Noticing the other mare had joined then she switched into curiousity mode all full of attention and willing to talk openly save for her strange words she uttered most of the time.

"Kimimela. Call Kimi Kimi though. Kimi likes that. Meet you is a pleasure Awnae. Kail Hello to you again." she chattered happily letting her stirped tail swish back and forth. Orange orbs glowing to learn more about the new cinnamon colored mare.

((I love my little lemur mare heart ))

Saiyukii
"Im Kail." As Kail introduced himself. "What brings you both here to the meadows today?" He didnt expect really to meet up with Kimi, or any of his friends since the Soquili land was pretty large. It was probably one in a twenty-five chance. Wieeerd.

"Hello to you Kimimela." As he said it cautiously. All of a sudden, she just seemed to change. It was a little surprising.

Chamain
"It is very nice to meet you Kimi and Kail. Such wonderful names." Awnae smiled sweetly. "I was just sitting by the tree, watching the clouds float by. I do that often when I'm alone. Sometimes even with others." Bending down her neck she took a bite of some grass and started to munch on it. "Wonderful day." The mare enjoyed it when it is sunny and nice.

Rein_Carnation
The mare sounded so lyrical to the gray lemur colored female. She thought of watching clouds if she could just get high enough to touch them.
The thought made her giggle imagining wings like the flutters and wingeds.

If lemurs could fly.

"Meeting you is nice Awnae. Ever seen tall trees and deep blue. Kimi come from there. Kimi is happy here now to meet so many new friends." she squeed in her own right remembering Waya saying she'd find friends along with glory's own words of confidence.

"kail you been well yes?" she smiled swaying back and forth in her own little world filled with clouds, flying, and meadows as green as shining emeralds.

Saiyukii
"Im allright." He commented. "You both like to watch clouds float by?" He smirked. "There's nothing to do. It's boring." As his emerald green eyes drooped at the thought. "Whatever you guys do is fine with me, as long as it doesnt involve me though." As he suddenly grinned.

Chamain
Watching the clouds once again, she wasn't really focussing in the conversation. Shaking her head, she returned her eyes to look at Kimi. "Of course, I've seen many big trees and definetly the deep blue." Nodding happily. Her mother loves trees and the forest.

Turning her head to the stallion she raised an eyebrow at him. Wondering why he smirked, and why he didn't want to join in anything. "Well, what do you do in your spare time Kail?" She asked him tilting her head.

Rein_Carnation
The lemur mare smirked in a playful grin at Kail, "Someone likes ponds Kimi remember. Wet ponds to push in." she giggled watching him remembering them playing in the water. She turned to Awnae, her eyes shining bright. "Tall trees?! Deep blue?! Kimi so happy Awnae seen them. She pranced about thinking about her new happiness everytime she met new soquili. Her eyes gazed upward noting a cloud mingling with another that remembled two soquili racing across the cyan blue meadow way up high soft and endless.

Saiyukii
'I dont know. Someting worthwhile..?" He suggested, having an idea he might be whacked by Awnaety or Kimi. Kail's mane fell over his eyes, covering partially his sight. Btu it somewhat sheilded the sun from his eyes.

The sun was already beginning to peek through the morning clouds, Kail eyed the sun wondering when it would be night. At nighttime, he could study the starts more.

"The sky is always there, so you can look at anytime though. Maybe you should be helping out your human companion or hunting or something." He suggested thoughtfully.

For some strange reason, he felt like bring back a rabbit for his indian after this. Although he hated rabbit. Quick little critters.

Chamain
Kimi seemed to be a very joyful mare, which made Awnae happy. It was good to meet someone like that, most others would be different, not as joyful as Kimi. Well, there could be others, but she just didn't meet them yet. Listening to Kail, she thought about what he said. "I don't hunt...plus we can't communicate with our humans, so what's the point. I'd rather talk then just follow them around and have to communicate with actions. It's tiring for me." That was her opinion, but she knew others could've had different.

Rein_Carnation
Kimi listened to the talk of humans which made Kimi frown. She didn't understand the ones who lived here but knew full well the paler ones who moved into her homeland. Many came and many stayed destroying things, making funny scents, causing the air to be funny at times.

"Kimi no human. Nor wants one." she nodded looking away from Kail. Her eyes downcast thinking the cause and effect may of been humans afterall. That made her angry in her heart.

Kimi did however have curioiusity for the two girls that lived near the clearing where the small herd formed. "Maybe Kimi just don't understand palefaces or humans much. Stupid Kimi." she frowned again looking at the clouds that now parted and distorted.

((BRB.. adding frames to the teepp on Tirranna))

Saiyukii
"Well. If you dont like Humans, Than there. Not everyone does. I cant blame you." He left it at that. He met more than one soquili who disliked humans in one way or another so it didnt bother him too much.

"Your not stupid. Dont worry. You cant help if you dislike them. But if you really want to understand humans, you need to stop disliking 'em." As Kail tried to explain. "Thats just my philosophy. But i believe there are more good humans, than there is bad." He said quietly.

"But too much talk of humans. Any other soquili activities, Anyone is interested in doing now? Wheather it's sky-gazing, watching the ants in the grass move.. leaves floating down the steam.." As Kail listed the most boring possibilities he could.

Chamain
The mare rolled her eyes at the ideas Kail gave of what to do next. "I have a human of my own. I'm saying that they're not much fun to hang around with." Nodding. "Let's do something different than staring at things and watching them." Awnae thought of fun things to do, but not many came to mind. "Trotting around to some other place would be fun, or even playing a game with each other." Smiling at them both. "Uhg...well everyone sees humans differently." Looking down, pawing at the ground. "So, where to go and what to do...any ideas? Other than the ones listed already."

Tirranna
Kimi looked up at him apoligetically for being so pessimistic about those who walked on two legs. "Kimi not know the humans here much. But Kimi fear those who have color as clouds." she nodded trying to perk a smile again.

Tossing her head she smiled mischeviously thinking what they could now. Sneaking quietly she nudged Kail and took of in a short gallop calling behind her "Tag Kimi say Kail is it now." pounding the ground she picked up speed as her smile grew even wider and full of her charm.

Watching Awnae she grinned motioning her to follow before Kail tagged her.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff