Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Cleveland? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

THE Great Mysterious inu

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,250 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 1:18 pm
Cleveland? *sigh* ah yes.... that was the city that I last saw a certain friend of mine........ whee redface heart dang... i miss him alot too.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:10 pm
I used to live in berea, that's like less than 20 minutes away from cleveland. It does suck. The worst thing about it is the crime rates. And do you no why?...well i do. It's because it's so close to canada!... If a bad guy has to escape they're like one boat ride away from canada and freedom. I should know how close to lake erie it is. My grandfather got us lost once and with in less that an hour we were sitting in a parking lot looking at lake erie!  

Guardian of the Gates

Nappy

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:18 am
Guardian of the Gates
I used to live in berea, that's like less than 20 minutes away from cleveland. It does suck. The worst thing about it is the crime rates. And do you no why?...well i do. It's because it's so close to canada!... If a bad guy has to escape they're like one boat ride away from canada and freedom. I should know how close to lake erie it is. My grandfather got us lost once and with in less that an hour we were sitting in a parking lot looking at lake erie!

Oh yeah. That's why it's apparantly worse than cities on the Canadian border. rolleyes

And, by the way, it shouldn't take you an hour to get to Lake Erie if you're already in Cleveland. It's right on the water. rolleyes x 2

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:29 am
So anyhow, time for my own Cleveland story.

I lived in Cleveland for about the first four years of my life. Borderline Euclid, off Neff Road. The street ended in a sort of dead end, with a private beach and park at the end. Every day my mom would take me out in my stroller and walk me through our mainly white neighborhood, down Lakeshore Boulevard, and to the ice cream stand. Then she'd take me back and we'd go down to the private beach. Everything was as peaceful as could be. Growing up right on the lake, I've become quite attached to it. Even though the city might be dying, every time I see the lake, I feel like I'm coming home again.

There's something here that's keeping us...

Nappy

Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces