Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:29 pm
"I know what she did. But I heard the elevator and figured you were going to interrupt us invited or not anyway, okay Jonathon?" Raven said back with little less contempt. It was bad enough that she was in high school because the clan elders wanted her here, but she was not going to deal with people like Jonathon and she wanted him to know it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:29 pm
"Don't be sorry," he says, defending Celestial.  

RickDavis

RickDavis

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:33 pm
"You know, I changed ever since she was taken by those ******** undead. I'm trying to give relationships a second chance by getting to know you two, and you get all pissy on me," Jon says to Raven.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:33 pm
"Don't tell her not to be sorry when your not in her shoes." Raven shouted at Jonathon. She was not going to take this, she was among the higher ranks in her clan which meant they were both beneath her. "Celestial I'll let it go this time because you don't know how my groups work..but once you learn, and make a mistake again...you will bleed more blood than you've ever had in your life." Raven threatened her in a low voice and then walked away to find some more people to talk to.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:35 pm
"You don't know me and you probably never will." Raven said turning around, not caring much about what he said. "I am stronger, smarter, and have more power than you...so back off before something bad happens on your first day Jonathon," Raven threatened him the same way she did to Celestial.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:38 pm
Jon glared at them, mostly Raven, as they walked away. His fangs started to show, and he did care you saw. He just turned around the other way to get some breakfast, his overcoat spinning around. He gets to the rail, looks on the second floor for anyone, and jumps to it. Jon then brushed off his coat and walks towards the cafeteria.  

RickDavis

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:41 pm
"Celestial...something is going to happen to that boy if he's not careful," Raven said as she let most of her rage go. "And I'm not angry with you...it's just that my clan had a minor feud a few months ago with some people in Jonothon's clan and I still hate them," Raven told her, trying to make up for the way she acted.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:49 pm
As Jon walked to the cafeteria doorway, a flashback suddenly flashed in his head. He propped himself up against the wall as the flashback forced its way through his mind. He stared off into space as two strangers walked up to him. The flashback stopped and he saw the two strangers and growled at them.  

RickDavis

` m a i i

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:50 pm
"Yes Raven... I'm really sorry..." Celestial said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:28 pm
Jon then walked into the only open line. It was packed. When he got to the food, the only thing that was left was a can of fruit punch. It's kinda like blood, Jon thought. He paid, and walked to the stairway to upstairs. Walked to a locker and sat in front of it. He grew out his fangs and drank his fruit punch, piercing the can, even though he didn't really like the taste.  

RickDavis

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:53 pm
"Your forgiven, but you need to learn your place and your roll," Raven told her knowingly. She was beginning to think that Celestial didn't like vampires and didn't like being one from the way she acted. But Raven would rather have Celestial on her side than anyone elses.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:39 pm
This fruit punch sucks a**, Jon thought. He then threw the can down the hall when he heard its noise too quickly. He turned and looked.  

RickDavis

F a t a l D e c o d e

Tipsy Genius

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:18 am
Raine walked silently through the halls of the lower levels of the school until she found her locker. Shoving her books and coat in she proceeded to the middle levels to find the library or somewhere she could kill the half an hour before her first class.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:39 am
"Ok!" she said. "I don't like being a vampire because it makes us live forever and I don't want that because I'll be alone. I don't hate other vampire though. They're my only friends in the world. Why would I hat them?" Celestial said. "I'm sorry... for always saying sorry..." she said sadly.  

` m a i i

RickDavis

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:13 am
Jon turned his head and saw the can at someone's feet. As he moved his head up, the figure disappeared. It looked strangely familiar to Jon.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff