Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
An RP... (needs a title) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
OMG!! It's so long!
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
It's good.
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
It sucks!
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Meh. *shrugs*
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
*poll whore*
34%
 34%  [ 17 ]
Other.
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 49

blue_green

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:59 pm
The rule about the colors. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:45 am
sweatdrop I'm not alone on that one.  

Ritz_Freak

blue_green

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:00 pm
((I'll post first to get it all started. Sorry 'bout my posts being so long. I guess I'm in a writing mood. sweatdrop ))

Chet woke up slowly that morning, streatching his arms out above his head and letting out a big yawn. He noticed a funny taste in his mouth that wasn't morning taste but didn't pay any mind to it.

He poked a small metal ball that was next to where his head was on the pillow. "Hey, Tsume. Wake up." He poked it again and suddenly two little flaps popped up on either side of it and two little dots appeared that were it's "eyes." It made a sound that could easily be a yawn and started hovering in mid-air. Chet grinned a silly, lazy grin and said to it, "There you go, little guy."

Suddenly it sounded a series of bleeps a blips and starting saying in a cute high pitched robot voice, "Danger! Danger! Unidentified substance! Danngeeer!" Chet laughed at it. "Isn't that the same thing you said about Miss Rossa's Diet Soda? I could understand that cuz I was something you hadn't seen before. It isn't seen around much anymore because it's so outdated. But I could say the same thing about you and I don't see anyhting here that's any older or stranger than you are."

Tsume was an outdated piece of machinery that Chet had found in a garbage dump while he was causing trouble for his foster parents again. He pulled some strings using his parents status to get the little 'bot repaired and online and soon grew very attatched to it.

Chet got himself out of the very large bed he had slept in that night and got himself dressed and ready for the day, ignoring how fancy and expensive his suroundings were so he wouldn't feel akward. All the while Tsume kept on screatching about an unidentified substance.

A hologram of a lady appeared on his bed table and said, "Hurry up! The family will be here any minute now! What are you wearing?! Put on that nice suit I prepared for you! I especialy want you to look presentable for mother-in-law!" Without even turning to look at her he replied, "Yes, Mrs. Clairtron." Her face turned red with anger and she shouted, "Call me Mom for Moon and Earth's sake! I want you down here in five minutes! You hear me?"

The hologram dissapeared and Tsume chirped, "Uh-oh! Scary lady! Run away!" Chet began changing and replied, "You're telling me. Sometimes I think she wants to wring my neck!" Tsume made a noise that sounded like a gasp and then turned back into his small metal ball and fell to the ground. Chet laughed lazily and picked him up in cupped hands saying, "At least I'm not the only one."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:20 pm
Charlie woke up from the alley she was sleeping in. She streched and felt for her gun. It was still there. She sighed as her stomach groweled. "So whats for breakfest?" She asked herself. She smelled a faint smell of bacon. She looked at the building next to the alley and looked in the window. A woman was cooking breakfest for her children. She looked out to see Charlie. "You again, why can't you get a job?" She asked. Charlie looked at her with a puppy dog face. "oh, okay." She said, making Charlie a plate. Charlie took the plate and ate in quickly, putting it back on the window sill.  

Ritz_Freak

blue_green

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:56 pm
Chet walked down the stairs in the grey suit his parents had gotten tailored for him. His lazy expression and messy hair were already enough to make him look in-proffessional even with the suit on but he had his hands jabbed into his pockets, making his shirt messy, as well. He didn't bother picking up his feet as he walked and he slouched too.

When he got down to the bottom of the steps to meet Detmetrie's (his fater) mother, his adoptive grandmother who was wearing a light purple dress that sparkled and a foe fur scarf around her neck making her look almost like royalty, he merely greeted her, "Yo." Then he took out a slim pair of sunglasses and put them on. Later his foster parents would strictly punish him for showing such disrespect.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:05 pm
Charlie burps and walks though the streets, somehow getting into the rich part of town. Midnight follows her as they both look at the rich building. Charlie sighs. "Well, midnight, at least we're happy." She said, not looking too happy.  

Ritz_Freak

blue_green

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:13 pm
Chet walked out of the building after he was done setting up all of his pranks of the family. A few seconds after he walked out there was screatching and whining comming from the building, one in particular that scretched above all the rucus, "CHEEEEET!!!! You are in so much trouble for this!!" It was Detmetrie who recognized it all as his doing.

He said hello to a girl he passed by with a cat following her even though she didn't look like she was from that part of town then started whistling. Tsume followed behind him, greeting the girl and then trying to whistle in immitation of Chet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:21 pm
Charlie wasn't feeling too good that day and thought Chet was hitting on her. "Yo, rich boy, not in the mood today." She said.  

Ritz_Freak

blue_green

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:31 pm
Chet slowed to a stop and turned to face her. "Not in the mood for what?" His expression, including his triumphant smile, was lazy. He didn't even bother to remove his hands from his pockets.

Tsume, still trying to copy him, said in his cute robot voice, "For what, for what?" Chet payed no mind to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:35 pm
Charlie clench her fists but decides not to do anything. if she hit him, he could go crying to his momma and she could get arrested. "Look, just leave me alone." She said.  

Ritz_Freak

Shadow-Savant
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:47 pm
Xander was walking down the street as most people were waking up. Sleep had not agreed with him that night so he had simply been walking since three. "This better not get worse." he thought to himself as he replayed the night's events. Two months prior he had been out in the park as usual, avoiding his family, when a strange purple cloud had enveloped him from behind. Since that day he occasionally felt as though his insides were on fire. Xander had discovered early on that when angry he could transfer that inner fire to small areas around himself.

Drawing a piece of paper from a nearby trash bin he tested it again. Recently his ability had become more reliable with his practice and he had become able to focus even a short beam of intense heat a few inches in front of a finger. Xander had discovered that while he could concentrate to increase the heat of an area he needed an additional focal point, like a finger, to do it with pinpoint accuracy. As he expected the paper began to smoke where he desired and released his concentration. Concentrating harder he saw a pinprick of light extend from his finger. Slowly the light grew brighter and longer until it was the width of a pen at its base and tapered down to a point where it once again touched the paper. Instantly the paper erupted in flame around the piercing light.

"It's still hard to do for even that short of a time." Xander thought as he wiped his brow. It was becoming easier to maintain the effect but only by mere fractions of a second. A whistling sound ahead told him that someone was finally up and about so he tossed the burned paper aside and slid his hands into his pockets to get his sunglasses. Sliding them on to cover his eyes he turned the corner and almost bumped into a round metal object floating over the sidewalk. "What the heck?" he stammered at it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:48 pm
Chet noticed that the havoc he had created was dying down and knew that if he didn't get out of there soon he would be in big trouble. Thinking quickly he said to her in one of his kinder voices, "Sure, but in exchange I'd like to ask a favor." Before she could accuse him of anything bad he continued, "I need to get away from here as soon as possible, maybe even hide away for a few hours. Do you think you could help me?"  

blue_green

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:52 pm
Charlie smiled. "Getting away from Daddykins?" She asked. "Well I live in an alley. So come with me." She said, taking his arm.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:57 pm
"You catch on quick. Hold on a sec." He gently moved away from her grasp and extended his hand to a man to help him up, assuming that he had tripped over Tsume. "I'm sorry about that. Tsume tends to get in the way sometimes." The moment the man was up he rushed back to the girl and followed her, calling for Tsume to hurry up behind him.

Tsume just blipped a couple times and floated to catch up.  

blue_green

Shadow-Savant
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:05 pm
"Cute couple." Xander muttered as he brushed himself off. "Wonder what's the hurry." Shrugging he turned and crossed the street to make some distance between himself and the others.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff