Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)
Kingdom Hearts 3 Information, release dates, rumors, ect.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greenk4

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:30 pm
I got to hear from the Square-Enix Confrence that He MAY NOT do a Kingdom Hearts 3. He says that he is too busy with Final Fantasy 13, 11 expansions, Crisis Core for the PSP, the FF7 Re-make on the PS3 He said he may end up Leaving the story where it stands. and he says that's what will happen. Unless Square Stops Production on one of those games (Which they can't because the public already know about them.) KH3 Won't be seeing the light of day for a LONG time.

The Kingdom HEarts Secret Ending: those guys in the Armor are people in FF12.BTW

IF they do make a KH3 which I won't be getting my hopes up for as of now. I want MORE Action! KH2 would have made a better movie. there was BARELY any Fighting! You only got to play the game TRULY when you get to the Alter of Naught (Last Area you can save before the Final Boss.) and just come back and re-visit other worlds. SO MANY CUTSCENES! it wasn't worth playing to me. All I do was watch. the mini-games were crappy (Lot's were a waste of time.) Sephiroth could only be fought ONCE?!? COME ON! he was the reason I STILL Play KH1! No More Dodge Roll Or Glide? (I mean Glide as In KH1 I know it's in KH2) If there is gonna be a KH3 I DEMAND:

More Action! KH1 was Chocked full of fighting. (C'mon who don't like slapping heartless around?)

More Nobody types would be very cool, AND make them more common. They started appearing in mass numbers when you make it to the end of the game and backtrack.

Have a 4th Party Member! (I dunno give me suggestions! Vincent Valentine v.v Sweet...)

Not so many Cinematics in between each fight.

DON'T Tell us where to go! let us figure it out on our own! (please?)

Gain EXP from the Colluseum (Like KH1)

More Secret Boss Battles that can be re-played over and over

Dual-Wield Keyblades Normally. (Well it's not a big need but it would be cool!)

Let Kairi Fight for once! Let her shine with Sora!

More Heartless! Not as in types but let them attack in bigger groups!

MORE MAGIC!!!!

Summons? Just give us like 4 or 5. We'll be fine.

More Innovative Boss Battles. (Like KH2.)

Well I know people will now mark me as a wanted man because of all the negatives I made on KH2 but I had to say that. (I appologize for that!) it's just that I wanted more action than story OR to make them both even.

But let's see what happens in the future.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:47 am
Actually, I hear it has a 60% chance of coming out and that its coming out 2 years from now in 2008  

Blaze_Kudasaki

Greenk4

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:18 pm
Hmm 60% chance.....Well Untill I hear from the Square Enix Confrence 07' I won't bother to get my hopes up. I need to hear it from Tetsuya Nomura Himself! and he will be at the confrence and I'll be tuned in. I'll post up what I hear.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:01 am
New update about KHFM2 and KH CoM. They're both in KH2:COM (FOR PS2) and New KH game since I'm too lazy to type it here.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Greenk4

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:33 pm
Yeah Final Mix+ is a 2 disk special edition (RE:Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 2+) the other game chances are it will be Kingdom Hearts For the PSP which has ALREADY been announced. 3 is coming late 07 to mid-08.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:03 pm
their not even starting on KH3 for a while, dont even get ur hopes up. its gonna be 2011 before theres a chance of it coming out, i promise you  

surfrdude989

Greenk4

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:37 pm
Oh I Knew that they wouldn't be starting KH3 untill LATER on. Square-Enix's Top Priorities are:

Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core (PSP)
Final Fantasy 7 (PS3)
Final Fantasy 6 (GBA. FINALLY!!)
Final Fantasy 11 Expansion (PC, PS2 and 360)
Final Fantasy 13 (PS3)
Blue Dragon (NOT SURE on this one. 360)
Final Fantasy Durge of Cerberus 2 (Mobile Phone.)
Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix + (PS2)

AND there is an Un-named Square-Enix Project that has revealed 2 Screen-Shots but that's all (Prototype? but is NOT KH3.)

Square-Enix is Busy!!! (The overall Stress % in Square-Enix= burning_eyes )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:27 am
theres a final fantasy game coming out for mobile phones?!  

surfrdude989

Naruto-FP000

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:07 pm
This is a theory-The voice talking to sora in KH1 was probably a chaser.Truth-Xehanort is one of the chasers and lost his memory due to his defeat in the Keyblade War.Then,Ansem found him as his new apprentice.Then,Xehanort later gets his memories back and wields the dark keyblade again.Also,the chasers are known to be like gods and are the keyblade masters.They have the power to also save and destroy worlds.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:46 pm
I guess I better save up my money to buy a ps3. Or get good grades. I think I'm better off getting good grades  

jayjaystillhere

Naruto-FP000

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:06 pm
It would be cool if they had a level when roxas and sora fight side by side together.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:04 pm
Can't wait for the next KH installment!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!  

-_-lunathetarotmaster -_-

Zero_maverickhunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:07 am
random comment...riku is drop dead hot!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:25 am
Sorry I dont mean to be mean but Sorry to say there is really no plans what so ever for KH as the creator said he is working on something like Kh but there is really no press release on it at all and the only game he is working on is KH2:FinalMix+  

xX-Elemantal+Warrior-Xx

xoloitzcuintli

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:58 pm
r u frickin serious we have to wait 4 years?!?!?!!!!?!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!  
Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games