Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)
Kingdom Hearts 3 Speculation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jack_Skellington182

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:28 am
THANK GOD i heard from a friend there was going to be like no Disney worlds in it and it was going to be just like a normal final fantsy game yet it will be depressing not playing as Sora in the next one....Whey Must he have found his friends *shakes fist at screen*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:15 pm
ULTIMA_warrior13
Quote:
I actually hope that KHIII is coming out on Xbox 360, cuz i allready have one and the ps3 is supposed to cost waaaaay to much to buy, considering my funding is currently allowence. But still....
I would hope not because multiplatform games tend to do a little worse then single platform games. Plus I don't want to buy a 360 for a KH game.

Here's my theories.

arrow The Trailer
arrow I think it takes place in the future. All of the keyblades there are from the keyblade warriors from the past (which explains why Sora, Riku, and Mickey/Kairi's are there). The "Chasers" mights be the future keyblade weilders. The shadowy figure I believe to be Xehanort or someone or something related to Xehanort. Remember how there is a HEART, BODY, and SOUL. Well we haven't done soul yet so maybe that's Xehanort's soul (Could've gotten seperated from his body after being defeated in KH2).

arrow The Worlds
arrow Yeah it's very possible that Pixar might be in it because didn't Disney buy Pixar? If there's a Toy Story world expect Sora, Donald, and Goofy as small toys. Also, I think a Narnia world would be awesome. Imagine the scenery.

arrow The Main Characters
arrow I'm sure that they would keep Sora as the main character because that would make it like FF. Now we could play as someone else in the beginning (like we did with Roxas in KH2) but Sora will still be the one we control.

Why would it be bad if it came out for the 360? I dont think it would be worse than the first two because it came out for the 360.  

Phil Almighty

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Cubic Incendia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:19 pm
well, all i know is that those three people are not sora, riku, and kairi

those are probably past keyblade masters  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:33 pm
I've heard that you won't use Sora because he turns evil because the keyblade get's tainted  

Organization XIII Member

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:32 pm
Organization XIII No.13
I've heard that you won't use Sora because he turns evil because the keyblade get's tainted
interesting, explians why he changes into a dark form in KHII sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:32 pm
this is my guess but i think the three knight are sora kairi and riku.

thanks you fallenlight for the picture.

http://i10.tinypic.com/3z8ek93.jpg  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:23 am
I have information about the new KH game. I need 3 post replys on this unless you wanna know. Yes, I like to torture ppl. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:43 pm
FallenLight262
I have information about the new KH game. I need 3 post replys on this unless you wanna know. Yes, I like to torture ppl. xd
just tell us greg!  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:55 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
just tell us greg!

lol. k
www.kh2.co.uk
Hust check on the three latest pages and you will get the info you need.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:28 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

I'm sorry, but I think you're wrong. The three knights cannot be Sora, Kairi, and Riku, even with the picture as the evidence.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:42 pm
Jisen Meizuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

I'm sorry, but I think you're wrong. The three knights cannot be Sora, Kairi, and Riku, even with the picture as the evidence.
o believe you this cant be true... there has to be a better explianation... either the game falls in the presesnt or future, but im pretty sure thats not true  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:35 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
o believe you this cant be true... there has to be a better explianation... either the game falls in the presesnt or future, but im pretty sure thats not true

I don't know whether the KH3 is going to be in the future or past, but I can't help but feel that it's going to be in the past. I mean, sure I don't have any evidence to prove that it's in the past, but remember what Ansem wrote in his report? He wrote that he has to find the Keyblade as well as finding the princess. Therefore, the Keyblade exists in the past.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Shadiko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:05 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Organization XIII No.13
interesting, explians why he changes into a dark form in KHII sweatdrop
I thouthgt the anti form was a heartless form. Yellow eyes all black. If he is... Its when Sora turns into a heartless in KH1  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:19 pm
Alright. My theroy is that this is Sora Riku And Kiari In a past life.  

Shadiko

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:07 pm
Shadiko
Alright. My theroy is that this is Sora Riku And Kiari In a past life.
Has anyone thought they could've been ancestors of Sora, Riku, and Kairi.  
Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games