Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
nintendo wii do you think its going to kick PS3's a**? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you wont the most?
  wii
  Xbox 360
  PS3
View Results

Krazylicious

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:42 am
~xXx~Nikki4187~xXx~
Personally I've always been a nintendo person. I've had every single nintendo except for the gameboys, I've only had 3 of those.

Does that include the first 3 nintendos NES, Nintendo, and Super Nintendo?
My family, not just me, Has had all of them but gamecube, gameboy pocket, gameboy micro, and gameboy (the original)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:07 pm
Go Wii!!!!!!  

Dozhi-kun

Dapper Genius

jelloh0530

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:07 am
ok, i love my 360, i get irritated with my ps2.. and i have to admit, i play the stupid gameboy more than anything... but i am looking for ward to the wii, lack of good games notwithstanding... i'll also say... ps3 is intimidating me... lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:38 pm
oh i know it will i slept out side to get the wii reservation. the wii looks 10 times better then the ps3  

cooldude773

Junk069

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:36 pm
XBox 360 has some killer games and the PS3 is suppose to have quite a few awsome games... I never really liked Nintendo, so I don't even look into anything going on with that system  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:23 pm
ok, think of it this way. . . the Wii is by far the most revolutionary multiplayer system, and as such, will really kick the PS3's a**. sure, i like the PS3's features, but the wii is just way more desirable, cause it can play almost every nintendo game in existence  

Cazadores

gumbyscout

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:18 am
The PS3 is a failure, and the only reason it still exists is because people are stupid creatures that just buy things because they seem "cool". People would probably kill each other or commit mass suicides if they thought it was "cool". It just seems to show that whatever is "cool" will stay around whereas whatever is "better" and "revolutionary" will have to fight to stay in, just look at the dreamcast, but the Wii will do well and the 360 is already doing excellent.  
Movies, TV, Music, and more

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff