Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The School That Accepts Any Race (free rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I dont care
View Results

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:12 pm
Surprised that the door opened so quickly Craven jumped back. "Nothing just on my way." She looked around for a moment, then pointed to the left. "That way, bye bye." SHe ran off to leave the girl to her business. 'Yikes. Mental note, do not piss anyone off.' Craven smiled sheepishly at the janitor as she approached him. "sorry I'm late sir."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:16 pm
Kurai smirks as she watches the hanyou run off. She shuts the door once again and climbs into the bed. "Ronin!" The wolf barked softly as he was kicked off of the bed. "Stay off while I'm asleep. Anyone knocks, howl or bark at the door." The wolf nodded and curled up at the foot of her bed on the floor.

((gotta go... chiropractor time!))  

BlackRose5243

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:19 pm
Craven finished helping the janitor, then walked back down the hall. She looked at the door to dorm room 15. The scent of a wolf laying the door made me hury past the door not wanting to bother Kurai or her little wolf friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:38 pm
Craven walked into the office. "Alright all done with the janitor." She said to the young principle, Mr. Rinderman. "Thanks Craven, I couldnt run this school with out you." He smiled. "You wouldnt have a school period." Craven rolled her eyes as Mr. Rinderman's eyes ran down her body then back up. 'Pervert.' She left the office without another word.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

BlackRose5243

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:35 pm
Kurai couldn't fall asleep. She tossed and turned in the bed trying to get in a comfortable position. She growled softly finally throwing the covers back. She reached into the dresser pulling out her scetchbook as well as her pencil. She turned to a blank page and began to scetch a wolf demon in true form howling at a full moon.

When she was finished, she colored the picture quickly. Kurai glanced at the clock noting it only took her three hours to finish that one picture. She flung the scetchbook aside as she jumped out of bed.

Setting up her laptop, she checked her mail and was surprised to see nothing was there. Her friends didn't even care about how she was doing in a new school. She leaned back sighing in boredom. Ronin padded up to Kurai and put his head underneath her dangling hand. She ruffled his fur scratching him between his ears.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:04 pm
Pure demons did not sleep...ever. They often had the appearance of being asleep, but they never slept.

As the clock struck midnight, Trista opened her eyes, expecting to see a familiar room. As she glanced around her new room, she sat up in her bed and sighed.

"What do you want?" she whispered as she looked at the portrait above the fireplace.

A figure stepped out from the shadow and into the moonlight that shown through the window. "I came to check if you needed anything. Being his daughter... He's worried about you..."

"Worried? About me?" Trista rolled her eyes. "Please. When has he ever worried about me?"

"He always worries about you."

Trista stared at the dormitory door. "Well, since you're here, you might as well be useful. I would like you to give me a full report of everything about this school. I want it as soon as possible."

"Where would you like it placed?"

Trista looked around her room and pointed at the desk. "Put it there when it's done, Mari. Oh, and be sure to conceal it."

The shadows flickered slightly as Mari left the room.  

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:27 pm
Craven walked down the hall around midnight not able to sleep. She hears voices in Trista's room. 'Maybe she made a friend here?' Not wanting to bother her she continued down the hall.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:53 pm
Craven walked toward the gym hoping that Zack her friend that graduated last yeah was still there. She knew that he was the best to take the job of being the gym teacher. He was built like a brick, he looked strong and he was. She found herself walking through the boys locker room. She saw his black hair then his dark blue eyes were next as he smiled at her. "Hey Craven, thought you'd never come by to see me." He laughed tossing her a football. "I couldnt leave you alone, who knows what could happen." She tossed the football back.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

BlackRose5243

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:14 pm
Kurai stood from her seat with Ronin at her heels as she walked to the door. She turned back towards the wolf shushing him and slowly crept out of her room. It was midnight, but she didn't feel the need to sleep at the time being.

The two wolves jogged silently along the halls. Kurai stopped suddenly when she heard two people talking. She was near the gym and decided to check out who was up at this time of night. Glancing through the window in the door, she saw that hanyou again. The hanyou was with a man too.

Ronin barked softly and she shushed him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:29 pm
"What was that?" Zack asked. Craven shrugged. "So when were you biten by that werewolf, you cant hide it." She narrowed her eyes at him. "Last month but I could've sworn I heard something." He sighed. Craven chuckled turning to the window. "Maybe it was student dont worry." She said then turned back to him.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

BlackRose5243

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:34 pm
Kurai's eyes widened and she cursed under her breath as she tapped Ronin on the nose for making a sound. She grabbed him by the scruff of his neck pulling him along away from the gym. She didn't want to be caught watching or peeping in on them.

They jogged back up to their room. Kurai was finally tired and stripped herself of her clothes. Yanking on her pajamas, she climbed into bed. Ronin whimpered softly. She sighed and nodded her head to allow him to get up onto the bed. He jumped up settling his back against her. Wrapping her arm around her pet, she quickly fell asleep to his musky scent.

((Edit: gonna have to leave in about 15 minutes...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:41 pm
"Well night Zack go to bed ok." Craven sighed heading to her room falling asleep on when my head hits the pillow.

The next morning I sighed sitting up. "Damn its morning." She grumbled but she got dressed anyway.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:15 pm
Craven starts her duties of cleaning the gym on the morning. Zack was getting ready for his first class. "School sucks." Craven mumbled retreiving the broom from Zack's office closet. "Dont worry one day it will be over." Zack laughed as Craven stuck her tounge out at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:42 pm
Trista looked out her window. Already morning...

She got up from her bed and looked at herself in the mirror. Her clothes were still as crease-free and clean as last night even though she had prowled around for more than 5 hours. A dim black glow formed around one of her hands as her outfit changed to a more school-appropriate outfit. That's better..."

The clock started to play its hollow tune again. Trista took one last look around her room and opened the door of her dormitory, heading for the breakfast room.  

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:07 pm
Craven runs into the mess hall being chased by a soaked Zack. "I didnt mean to!" She laughed hiding under a counter.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff