Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reityn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:54 am
It's okay to post/rp in here now ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:04 pm
Reityn
Acajou lazed in the grass, laying on his side looking at the clouds. He swivelled his ears and then flicked his braided tail, trying to pull himself up, but feeling to comfortable, and allowing himself to flop back down. "Such a nice morning." He said, grinning to himself and then laying his head down, closing his eyes for a moment and enjoying the sun on his hide. Something like this wasn't normal for Acajou unless it was this time in the morning, but any other time, he'd be up and running around, or he would have found someone to play with. He sneezed softly, casuing his whole body to give a slight twitch, then he settled himself again, lifting his head to nibble at an itchy spot on his shoulder.

Ice_Dragon_Demon
Vevina was trotting in the grass. She smiled at the sky it was such a lovely moring. Flicking her small tail, the morning raised her spirits as to being abandoned by the one she loved most. Vevina had not seen him in almost half a year and she was begining to doubt he would ever return. Vevina smiled at she say a stallion in the brush. "Hello" she smiled sweetly in greeting she bowed her head, no sence in being rude "I am Vevina, Who are you? and hats your name?" she asked a cheerful ring in her voice.

Reityn
The mahogany stallion raised his head, a little startled by the mare. "Good morning ma'am. M'name's Acajou, it's a pleasure." He said politely, pulling himself up and then standing. He flicked his ears and gave a small toss of his head, moving his braids around so they rested against his neck comfortably. He couldn't help but bounce a bit in place, having company was always fun for Acajou, he didn't really get why, but he just loved being around others. He didn't really even care if they were mean, he still loved being around them. He flashed her a charming grin, although the charming part was accidental of course. He reared up a little excitedly, hoping he wouldn't scare her with his chipper behaviour.

Ice_Dragon_Demon
"Sorry to startle you Acajou" Vevina giggled "Ture a pleasure" this stallion was a hyper as she was at times. This would be indeed fun to be around this soquili "So What are you doing out here?" she asked with a crystal laugh in her voice. She loved company she recently met a Kalona and he wasn't too bad. Regardless of who they were as long as they were there she was happy. Vevina smiled back as he flashed her that grin and reared with him. Gently placing her front hooves back on the ground after her rear she grinned.

Reityn
Aca laughed with her as they both put their hooves back on the ground. "Well. I can see that this morning might just have some fun in it." He said, grinning again and trotting around her in a circle, like he usually did with new soquili. What a lovely coat. He thought to himself, stopping for a moment to look at the dappling along his spine. I wish I had nice spots like hers though... He thought, laughing. He admired spots, for some reason, and often found himself wishing that he had more. Sure it was weird, but they were so fun to look at, and no matter what they were always different.

Ice_Dragon_Demon
Vevina agreed to what he said "True, true" she laughed. Vevina allowed him to examine her coat. As he circled she examined his coat as well a dark bay small spots on his center back and he had black hooved and socks with a braided black mane and tail. Amber eyes just like hers.

"You never answered my question, so What brings you out here?" she asked again with a grin.

Reityn
"I've just come down from the mountains for a while. I grew up there, so this is all very new to me." He said, blowing warm air out his nose softly and then stopping in front of her. "You have lovely spots, I must admit I'm jealous." He said, grinning. He hoped his grin hadn't made him seem sarcastic, he really did envy her spots. "Very lovely indeed..." He mumbled, leaning forward a bit to sniff at her.

Ice_Dragon_Demon
"Welcome then Acajou this is my home!" Vevina said cheerfully with a wide welcoming smile amber eys catching the suns rays and shining. "Why Thank you, I get them from my mother and my color from my father " she grinned proudly. Only one had thought her special and made her feel that way, she kept thinking about him constantly. Vevina came out of her small sorrow fast when she realized he was sniffing her taking in her sent. Vevina sniffed him back smiling again. "how about I show you around!" she suggested enthusiasticly.

Reityn

Reityn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:01 pm
"I would love that Vevina." Acajou said, bouncing a little in place and pulling head back, looking up at the clouds. "I wish it would rain, I loooooove playing in the rain." He said, looking back at her and grinning, flicking his dark tail. He gave a slight shudder as he felt a painful nibble on his flank, and he whirled around to see what was going on. "Stupid bugs." He whined, flicking his tail at a few flies that had gathered around him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:10 pm
"Ok Follow me!" she laughed bucking then gracefully entering a fast trot "Come on!" Vevina giggled happily "I'll show you around my forest home." she smiled "Over there is my teepee." she showed him motioning to a teepee on the edge of the forest entering the plains. She grinned "indeed flies are anoying I dont have a long tail though to change that."  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Reityn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:18 pm
"Wow. What a lovely teepee Vevina." The mahogany stallion said cheerily. "Maybe I can take you up in the mountains to show you my home some time. I know of this wonderful little creek that's a great place to play." Acajou said, grinning as he trotted along behind her. He tossed his braids away from his face and slowly approached the teepee, stretching his neck to sniff at it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:28 pm
"Thank you. My human friend also has a dog who is out hunting with Ice." Vevina smiled "I'd love to see your home too!" she exclaimed happily "My other friend Lovebeam isn't here at the moment, maybe I can introduce you to her as well. She is really nice" Vevina waited for him to finish examing the surroundings "Comeon this way" she trotted into the forest waiting for him to catch up.  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Reityn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:32 pm
Acajou was amazed at how cheery Vevina was. She was so pleasant to be around. He smiled at her but was slightly confused. This soquili had a human friend as well? He sneezed at the thought. Maybe they weren't so bad, but Acajou would probably never know, he couldn't see himself as one that would befriend a human, and he supposed he'd keep it that way. "Lovebeam? Sounds very fancy." He said, giggling a little. "I'm coming, wait up!" He laughed, trotting to catch up to her and then slowing down and walking at her side. "This is so exciting." Acajou said, grinning again and flicking his tail.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:42 pm
"Ok umm This way is to my mothers meadow" she beamed happily "Maybe you can see my sister Wold Rose too" she smiled happily trotting with Acajou beside her. This was fun showing him around he was really nice. "They live with the human Shaman, some humans are really nice" she smiled seeingthe clearing infront of her with the teepee "There it is although they dont seem to be there today"  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Reityn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:48 pm
"Darn. I love meeting new soquili. It's so fun." He grinned, prancing a little ways into the clearing. "I can't imagine living with a human. I don't know that I could..." He said, trailing off. He swivelled his ears and then looked down at the grass. It was much longer here than it was where she'd discovered him, and it sure looked inviting. He wondered if he'd be able to convince her to play hide and go seek with him, since there were so many trees, bushes and boulders around. "Excuse me ma'am, but would you like to play a game with me? I love games..." He offered, again trailing off, looking away for a moment, then looking back at her with an excited expression on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:11 am
"You would like them my family is really nice." Vevina said wholeheartedly "Oh it's not so bad don't nock it till you have tried to understand and bond with one. Some of them are really kind." she smiled at him then giggled as he asked her to play with him. It was childish but she still wanted to play "Ok!" she smiled praning toward him "YOu go Hide first ok!" Vevina started to count.  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Reityn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:16 pm
Acajou began to think about how he would possibly live with a human. "Hmmmm." He mumbled, then as she told him to hide, he panicked slightly, twisting around and prancing off, starting to trot as he approached the forest. He knew that he could find a good place to hide in there, and as soon as he'd thought it, there it was, a small cave dug out of the edge of a hill. It was te perfect size for Acajou to fit into, and he pushed himself in, turning around so he could peer out of it, to watch for Vevina.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:24 pm
Vevina finished her counting and went off in search for Acajou "Come out, come out were ever you are" she chimed in a sing song voice a little hop in her step as she wandered about the clearing. Vevina listened for any sign of him. Vevina notice a hill and cantered ontop of it the wind switched direction and allowed Vevina to catch a wiff of his sent. Sure enough when vevina looked down there was a small cave inside the hill. "Found you!" she chimed leaping off the hill.  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Reityn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:32 pm
The mahogany stallion giggled, he hadn't expected it to be so easy for her. "I guess I'll go count now then!" He laughed, racing off towards her teepee so he could count. He tossed his braids around while he counted, bouncing excitedly in his place. He didn't notice that he was slowly making small hoof-sized dents in the grass and dirt around the teepee from moving his hooves around so much, although, if one were to look around, they'd see many hoof, paw and footprints all around the lovely little cloth home.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:41 pm
Vevina quickly broke into a gallop and off she went to a place she knew she could hide. It was a gray rock bed. "Thats were I shall go" she whispered to herself seeing the rock bead ahead of her. She blended in perfectly the gray of her hide. She layed down behind the wall of rocks and stayed silent. Find me now she thought quietly.  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Reityn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:53 pm
Acajou finished counting and spun around excitedly, catching the mare's scent and following it into the trees. The wind rushing around and between the trees had him confused, and he didn't know where to turn. He had a silly idea, and rushed over to the cave that he'd hidden in. "Maybe she hid in there thinking I wouldn't look." He giggled, trotting over and poking his head inside. "Guess not..." He mumbled, pulling his head out and then turning around again. Right in front of him were some rocks, "Maybe I can see her from those rocks." He thought, trotting over and starting to make his way up the small pile. He looked around, but to his dismay, was unable to find the mare.  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff