Kairi
  Riku
  Donald/Goofy
  The king
  anyone of the organization
View Results

Swift_Blink

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:51 pm
of course I have one..in fact you already know my character..=^_^= ((the perks of knowing you in real life eh?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:04 pm
~Name: X'Nedra but goes by Xeni (X pronounced like a Z)
~Sex: Female
~Age: 15 or 16
~Hair: short and pink with two long blue braids underneath
~Eyes: grey
~Height: 5'8"
~Relations: sister of Marluxia, girlfriend of Sora and Riku (no she's not cheating on them, it's a threesome)
~Personality: happy and outgoing, can be a little dark at times, kind of a tomboy, but can get a little girly. loves her boyfriends to death. a yaoi fangirl, so she never gets jealous when her boyfriends are kissing or whatever

here's a link where you can see the pic i *tried* to draw of her. http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/43704697/

i also wrote a fanfic with her in it. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3057325/1/  

Xeni-Princess of Shadows

Jimmuh

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:15 am
I is boredd..... whee  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:48 am
YESSSS LOLOLOLOL, but I just made one for the heck of it, I don't RP much, I don't get how you can RP and have fuin doing it on a forum post. Its just boring to me, but Anyway"

My character's Name is Cessy Deceptive Beauty, she's a nobody (yes I realize there is no X in her name, but that's because she's not part of Organization XIII)

Weapon: My deadly good looks, no man can withstand my charm, they bend to my will. They even would rip their very own heart out, just for me.

Age in appearence: 20 to 25

Personality: Seductive, Loving, Cold, Deceitful, Deep down all I really want to do is steal your heart...

Enemy: Any one Who stands in my way

User Image  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:52 pm
Yep, I made one.
Name: Xemaria
Number: 13 (yes I realize that Roxas was 13, but after he left, wouldn't someone new be appointed???)
Weapons: The Glaive of Death
Name: The Reaper
Looks: red eyes, deathly pale skin, black long pants, black long sleeve shirt, a red gunner's coat(like the one in the stores) and black hair.
Backstory: she was once Maria, the sister of Aerith. But, in order to save Yuffie, Tifa, Aerith, Cloud, Cid, and Leon from being eaten by the Heartless and Nobodies, she made a deal, and willingly became an empty shell without a heart. She were once tan and looked very much like her sister, but after she made the deal she was made into a killing machine; a monster. Now, maybe there's no one who can pull her away from the darkness and return her to her original body, which was sealed in a certain chruch in ice that may never melt...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:23 am
overkill

i have like, 13 characters...
but im not going to list them all here  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Immortalcrystal95

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:59 am
XD I have quite a few characters although I mainly use two. Neither organization members--both are demons. Have no relations to Kingdom Hearts characters, whatsoever.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:01 pm
I'm my own RP character right now! Mahalia is from my BESM campaign. I'm making her more goddess like than the original Mahalia. Going to be entering into the Avatar arena next week, so... yay! lol  

Mahalia Andante

Lord of the waffles

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:30 am
Name: Christina
Weapon:Some sort of keyblade
Element:Twilight
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Blue
Info: The "house keeper" for the origanization, Loves Bein Around The Nobodys Making them feel Like some Bodies (O.O How is that possible??) Xemnas right hand man*Erm Woman*, Guardian (The protector not Parent T.T) Of sora, Somewhat lazy when fighting, Visits Sora everyday Just to say hi, Fights Sora .... When she's mad..
Hates: King Mickey, Other Guardians, Fighting, Mango's And Cleaning Xigbars Underwear O.O, And People calling her old.
Loves: The Organization Team, Calling Xemnas "Mansex" , Long bathes and Picking on sora

I'm Thinking of cosplaying as her one day
eek  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:42 am
oooh! oooh! The reason I made this account! (mule...yeah.)

Name: Texika (sounds like taxi car.... gonk )
orgy name: angel of time
powers and weapons: can manipulate time (slow down, speed up...stop time...you name it.) and casts doom on her foes...(you have ten mins to make her forgive you eek ) she uses either two dark star daggers and holds them physically, or uses dark stars that fly around her... get her mad..she uses both...
appearance: the magic of tektek...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
personality:despite all the darkness and evilness...texika is rikku from ffx2...happy...bubbly and freindly..however, get her mad and she gets angry!

gee...I get too excited when I make these things up...  

supa-rainbow-power-ninja

XR Omega

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:10 pm
i have a charecter too
name: Izzy
geder: male
weapon: gaint sword similar to Clouds but is shaped different
element: can manipulate all of Organization XIII's powers to some extant
as yellow eyes, and red, short spiky hair
is part of Organization XIII
has no relations, but is a really close friend to Xemnas
is a nobody
can fake fellings extremly well
organization name Mysterious destroyer  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:50 am
Organization XIII Member
im bored lol dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama
agreed boredness dramallama dramallama cheese_whine cheese_whine mrgreen mrgreen .........mr. green smash the drunk llama!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

dante_sparta

GundamWingPilot Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:51 am
.......one does not choose his path, one's path is chosen at the begining of his life....and so it is called destiny.....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:44 am
Name: Ropyx
Personality: Sadistic, cruel, obsessed with death
Title: The Toxic Sting
Element: poison
Weapon: Halberd with an O13ish look
Nobody: Stinger, scorpion like Nobody
Quote: "Death comes slowly..."
Appearance: User Image

it's my O13 char^^  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

GundamWingPilot Hero