Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Stranded - RP (properly) OR GTFO. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:26 pm
Wolfe turned back and looked at Chundo, "Hmmph, these clothes are too big for me, damn guy ripped me off." Wolfe said whilst looking at Chundos shirt. Wolfe walked back to where Chundo was, she relised he was eating, "Ooh, he's a fast food gatherer.. Maybe I should stick close to him for a bit.." Wolfe walked up to Chundo and squatted next to him, "Ahoy." Wolfe said with a big smile on her face. "Mind sharing some of that with me?" Wolfe leaned over and began to hug Chundo. Wolfe looked up at him with puppy dog eyes. "Pleeeeeeeaaaase." Wolfe grinned.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:58 am
Chundo stares at her, "You took my clothes and ran off - what thinks I'd share anything with a theirf?" Chundo looks away from her, not wanting to look at her eyes.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:29 pm
"Fine you want your clothes back!" Wolfe began getting undressed.
Wolfe threw Chundos clothes at him, "Now give me one of those damn coconuts, I'm starved!" Wolfe said. "Oh and uhh what did you do with my top? Its freezing!"Wolfe said grabbing Chundos cloak and wrapping it around herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:07 pm
Chundo points to the bushes and hands her a coconut, "I hope you know that cloak is covered in sand." Chundo got up and started putting his clothes back on.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:42 pm
"Hmm, Don't really care. Its warm, and thats all that matters mate." Wolfe bent down into the bushes, she picked her top up, "aww you had to go and make it all dirty" Wolfe said as she wiped the dirt off. Wolfe dropped the cloak, "Ya don't mind if I change in front of yer, Can't be bothered hiding in another bush" Wolfe said as she got the last of the dirt off her top. Wolfe sniffed the top, "Hmmph, still smells a bit fishy, oh well it'll do" Wolfe grabbed the top and started to get dressed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:29 am
Chundo yawns, "Don't care at all, you don't have much to look at anyway."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:39 am
"...WHAT?" Wolfe growled. "First rule of being stranded on an island, Never insult a person if they have a cutlass handy!" Wolfe snarled.
Wolfe pulled her cutlass out and pushed Chundo up against a tree,she placed her cutlass to his throat. "As you can see I'm not good at taking insults very well" Wolfe pulled her cutlass away from his throat and pushed Chundo to the ground. "Remember what I teach you laddy, may come handy some day" Wolfe went over and picked up her top that she dropped. She put her cutlass away, "Hmmph." Wolfe turned her head and got dressed behind a tree.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:59 am
Chundo yawns, "If I didn't know any better I'd say you're really a little boy."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:10 am
Wolfe peeked around the tree "Am not!" Wolfe argued, Wolfe picked up a pebble and threw it at chundos head "I'm just a pirate!" Wolfe explained.
"Hmm, anyway, you know whats funny, I haven't even asked you your name yet!" Wolfe chuckled "So what is it, mate? Mines Wolfe, But call me Fay if ya want"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:33 am
"Chundo..." He rubbed his head from where the pebble hit, "So you're a pirate..."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:42 am
"Aye,Yes, I be a pirate lad.Hmmm,Chundo, I remember reading once in one of me old pop's books that Chun means spring" Wolfe said, "I'm not much of a spring person, I preffer summer, when the water is warm and ye don't really care if ye fall overboard" Wolfe Giggled.
"Aye those were good days" Wolfe came out from behind the tree and lay down. Wolfe turned her head to Chundo "But I can't fall overboard now, cause there aien't no ship" Wolfe sighed. "Anyway, if your not a pirate..Why were you boarded on that ship?" Wolfe raised her eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:42 am
"I'm looking for someone..." Chundo looked down at the sand, "I'm getting information by different ways of travel."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:48 am
"Well you got far didn't you, stranded on an island with a pirate" Wolfe rolled her eyes, Wolfe got up "Hmm, may go for a bit of huntin' " Wolfe said stretching her arms. Wolfe looked down "You may wanna join me we need some more food, can't just live off this stuff" She said while she slightly nudged a coconut with her foot "I need all the help I can get, and if I don't come back with anything, I don't wanna become a cannibal" Wolfe said smirking showing her blade like teeth.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:10 am
Chundo thinks about his buck teeth in the front and gets up, "I have a good scense of smell if that will help you hunt."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:23 am
"Hehe lad, I have a good sense of smell, what I need now is bait" Wolfe grinned evily "Everyone knows the best feasts are those big beastys who try to feast on us" Wolfe looked down at her cutlass "Trust me if anything comes for yer" Wolfe thew her Cutlass at Chundos feet "Use this, hasn't let me down ever, may bring you luck" Wolfe smiled, "I'll be in a tree with my Blunderbuss gun 'ere, I'm a pretty good shot if I do say so myself"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff