Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
who here liks hot topic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like Hot Topic
yes
73%
 73%  [ 30 ]
no
26%
 26%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 41

DanPro05

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:09 pm
I am not sure how old you have to be I was thinking 16  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:32 pm
really man, i wanna work there so bad *tear*  

fairy_goddess08

Gemini05

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:59 pm
I buy my dog coller's and chans there as well as my punk band's and some of my cloth's * nod's* vary good place ^_^ Go there thin walk in to JC penny with you'r new hot topic gear on you scare the hell out of the JC worker's LoL .  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:07 pm
Gemini05
I buy my dog coller's and chans there as well as my punk band's and some of my cloth's * nod's* vary good place ^_^ Go there thin walk in to JC penny with you'r new hot topic gear on you scare the hell out of the JC worker's LoL .

lol that's funny and i see i am not the only one w/ a coller (mine's a Cat colley ^_^ i love it) but yah my old prensibal and me got in a g=fight last yr b/c of it i hate that women or man not sure oh we'll ^_^ don't care out of that skool!  

fairy_goddess08

whiskas5971

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:52 pm
i love hot topic! especially the shirts with the smart a** statements. soo wasome!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:17 am
whiskas5971
i love hot topic! especially the shirts with the smart a** statements. soo awsome!

yah i kno my step -mom hate's them but my real mom love's them!that's where i got my home comming dress!!!  

fairy_goddess08

Gemini05

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:34 am
fairy_goddess08
Gemini05

lol that's funny and i see i am not the only one w/ a coller (mine's a Cat colley ^_^ i love it) but yah my old prensibal and me got in a g=fight last yr b/c of it i hate that women or man not sure oh we'll ^_^ don't care out of that skool!

I hook a chane to my coller and wrap the chan around my waist and for arm's. Girl i dont even know walk up to em and try to walk me in the mall @_@ I go to the one in tuddle ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:07 pm
Gemini05
fairy_goddess08
Gemini05

I hook a chane to my coller and wrap the chan around my waist and for arm's. Girl i dont even know walk up to em and try to walk me in the mall @_@ I go to the one in tuddle ^_^

lol that's funny  

fairy_goddess08

cherry haterade

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:09 pm
You two are ******** retarded, I work in sears at tuttle and I love it when dumasses like you walk up to me trying to look bad. You may not realize this but work has a dress code and half the people you walk up to probably dress just like you do when not in work. God...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:04 pm
Dusten it is 16 to work there man i wanna work there soooo bad *Tear* so yah and so yah an dso yah! oh oh oh i bought new shoe laceies yesterday they r piret's their balck and red me fav color's!!! so yah and so yah!  

fairy_goddess08

Neekroo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:17 pm
Hot Topic rules. The people who work there are so scary looking, but they're like "HI!!!" and they're all friendly and stuff. I love that store. I went to a mall and athe Hot Topic was right next to Limited Too. xd You could tell how much the two stores hate each other. If I ever go into a Limited Too again, someone can shoot me.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:24 pm
OblivionKnight
You two are ******** retarded, I work in sears at tuttle and I love it when dumasses like you walk up to me trying to look bad. You may not realize this but work has a dress code and half the people you walk up to probably dress just like you do when not in work. God...

thankz biran wat the hell did i ever do to u godthankz i alrety get kalled s**t but not by my friends w'll who i thought was my friend! crying  

fairy_goddess08

cherry haterade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:23 pm
fairy_goddess08
OblivionKnight

thankz biran wat the hell did i ever do to u godthankz i alrety get kalled s**t but not by my friends w'll who i thought was my friend! crying

You know I still love you. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:42 pm
yah but now i am sad! crying  

fairy_goddess08

FluffyDwarfBunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:39 pm
I just got a shirt from there yesterday.  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff