Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
IF YOU HATE INUYASHA POST HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hi
  eh...O.o
  -__o
  i'm a potato!
View Results

deathsdoll

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:33 pm
the concept is oki. the dubbing sucks (of course?) the movie is actually pretty, both visually and plot wise.

good thing and bad things as with any other anime.
i just hate it.

i dont know why. when it FIRST came out...like....ever...i was looking forward to seeing it, once i did i was just disappointed.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:25 am
yeah, InuYasha okay in the first couple of season, but it just started getting ridiculous. That, and because [as] was playing it, reruns were getting on my nerves. So....Im admitting to you now, that I cheated and bought the original from Japan. Now I want to burn it.

RUMIKO TAKAHASHI, I'M SO DISAPPOINTED!!! scream  

Stygian Zero

Silent Coalition

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:18 am
I used to like inuyasha a lot. But now the series is like dragging on and it became so pointless...So i liked the early stuff but now it sux crying  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:30 am
huhuh. inuyasha is not in my list. i hate inuyasha. that's all.. scream scream  

emilyamabuki

serrifph21

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:57 pm
Y DO U HATE INUYASHA  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:14 pm
JadedLies
At first I thought it was okay. The storyline was pretty good, but after a hundred episodes or so...I lost interest...It just goes on and on and on... xp

I have to agree...  

Alexa_Kaulitz_Riddle

Shazbot_the_Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:53 pm
It started off O.K, but degenerated quickly from there.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:25 pm
i don't hate inuyasha. but i don't like it that much too... when i'm watching the movie of inuyasha, i fell asleep.. Probably because of boredome.. sweatdrop But some scenes are kinda funny too thats why i don't hate it..  

kukuni00

sorrowfulsparrow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:16 pm
I like it but honestly its far too long. It's like ok, enough already, make the jewel whole and finish the plot instead of being oh we have to kill naraku, but first we have to kill 50 million other demons that don't matter and we don't even remember the names of. Oh no, so and so stole blah blah blah. Yeah. It's getting soap opera-ish, and not a good one either.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:31 pm
I hate it. It just drags and drags on.... It should of been about like 30 episodes max. I mean come on how long does it take to gather fragments of a crystal?!?!?  

gumbyscout

Metsu92

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:49 am
I don't watch it, so this post will be horribly biased, but personally I don't hate it, I just don't see the need to watch it. I listened to an anime review of it(podcast) and the guy said that the final episode ends with a screen that simply says: For continuing adventures, Please read the manga. /SPOILER> But really, for me it doesn't seem that interesting. I like my version better. Kagome wakes up and finds she was in a coma the whole time... the end. The storyline isn't that original: a magic thing breaks, find the pieces. A half-breed creature who doesn't fit in with either side. Killing Demons. Two main characters have a love interest in each other that neither will admit. And the story goes on and on and on.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:05 pm
Inuyasha = crappy anime and manga..  

Hanechi

serrifph21

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:42 pm
wats wrong with inuyasha???  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:24 pm
Inuyasha was the first anime I watched excluding Sailor Moon -shiver- and now, I hate it. The episodes just go on and on and I can't keep up with the main storyline because of the stupid filler episodes and I can't tell between the storyline episodes and filler and- Ugh... Just thinking about it just makes me confused even more... It's not a bad anime, but the length just throws it off for me.  

AcidRyu

serrifph21

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:33 am
again wats wrong with it  
JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games