Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
Does anyone read/ watch anything from CLAMP? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold!
  Yay! Thank you!
View Results

babydoog2

Adventuring Duck

10,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:54 pm
But of course I have! ^^ I just love XXXHolic and Tsubasa Chronicles. But... I hate Chii. She is the only character in the whole CLAMP collection I cannot stand at all. Dont' ask me why, it's just something about her that just T's me off.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:54 pm
The man of many faces, cute manga! :3  

moonlight shadow124

marmokachi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:17 am
I like all the things done by clamp. the only one I have an anime of is Chobits and it is the best. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:26 pm
[The Darkest Memory]
yucky_yuki55
XSakura9667chanX
I F-IN LOVE CLAMP!!!!!!! I've read ALL of their mangas (avalible in the USA so far....) my favorite is definatly Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles!!! heart heart heart heart
XxXHolic is soooo awsome too!!!! I love X!!!! (Kamui is uber sexy!!!)

Me too! But I don't have the money to buy all of them. crying
i dont either i just go to the library

My library is too cheap to buy the hole series of anything. crying  

-Cinno Cake-

-Cinno Cake-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:28 pm
CronoKinslayer
hmm do u all know what anime is the 1st showned

A.Dragon Ball
B.Inuyasha
C.Salor Moon
D.Gundam

My anwser is C...

Its D.gundam  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:19 am
I find that... Clamp's series are really great at the beginning, then I kinda think they always run into the same situations, or the characters are a bit too "perfect". The only series I'm still into is xxxHolic.  

Rudolph Dipping

-Cinno Cake-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:02 pm
Mules in a Box
I find that... Clamp's series are really great at the beginning, then I kinda think they always run into the same situations, or the characters are a bit too "perfect". The only series I'm still into is xxxHolic.

Very true.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:15 pm
I would like to read Tsubasa, but I don't have the money to buy the manga. Clamp's artwork is astounding, though I don't like how they make their male characters anorexic-looking. But other than that, the line quality is beautiful. It's so exquisite that they don't need to put any toning for their drawings.  

Alienor Kaze

redheadlurver

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:12 pm
i love clamp's works. in currently into xxxholic and tsubasa chronicles.
i used to watch ccs back when i was young, it was very cute .syoranXsakura = heart
^^
chobits was okay, i never got quite around to finishing the anime, maybe i should do that ninja
i wanna get the rest of their works, any recomedations on what i should read first? ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:25 pm
I watched Chobits and read xxxHolic and Tsubasa  

KrimsonBlossom

x[^ A y a m e ^]x

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I LOVE all CLAMP`s works!
my most favorite are Cardcaptor Sakura & Tsubasa Chronicles,
then Chobits, Magic Knight Rayearth and Angelic Layers
heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:45 pm
I've read all of Chobits, leafed through an issue of Tokyo Babylon at the store/a little more over my older friend's shoulder (Mmm, slash...), and devoured half of the Cardcaptor Sakura series. I haven't found any store selling Master of The Clow #1 (I like reading my manga in order... sweatdrop ), so I haven't read any of that series. Anime-wise, my dad lets me buy the comics, but no VHS'/DVD's, so I don't think I've seen any of their anime, save for part of one dubbed episode of Cardcaptors several years ago, as a kid.  

Erica Court

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:48 pm
I like Tsubasa Chronicles, and Carcaptor Sakura. Don't forget WISH!!.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:04 pm
Makaira
I like Tsubasa Chronicles, and Carcaptor Sakura. Don't forget WISH!!.

What's WISH? I don't think I've read, or know about that one. redface  

Erica Court

moonfaeriesakura

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:00 pm
I love XXXHolic and CHobits i used to love CCS and i've been hearing complaints abotu Tsubasa, and i need to catch up on WISH and much more CLAMP  
JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games