Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
GodMod RP...that's right! Feel free to blow up the universe! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If given the chance, would you godmod?
  THE WORLD IS MINE TO COMMAND! TO CONTROL!
  Might be fun >.>...
  I dunno...
  No! Never! Godmodding ish wrong! *nod nod*
  POOOOOLLLLLLLLL WHHOOOOOOOORRRRREEEEE!!!!
View Results

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:50 am
Armelle is knocked back from Wisdom's action. She flies away many metres from her current spot and falls to the ground. She gets up and scours the area for her staff and the cause of the explosion.

"My word... what in the world was that!?" Armelle muttered to herself - unable to see anything at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:27 pm
((whoo, I took too long in posting >.< now I have to adjust...))

"Alright, that's enough of that," Xanatos says himself gleefully, flipping over from a head first dive to his feet facing the ground. As the ground looms ever closer, a change comes over him. As if a veil were lifted, his seeming white close brighten to a magnificent level, his entire being being surrouned by a mesmerizing aura of light. He spreads his wings, the white feathers seeming to take on a new, brilliant luster and quality, and suddenly two more pairs of wings sprout from his back, spreading out beneath the first. After his new wings appears, he wraps them all around himself, which hides his entire body from view, save his face. His face, too undergoes a transformation. The features soften, also bathed in the same aura, brightening his pale, dead skin. His eyes, normally pure white, seem to swirl into existance; silver irises surrounding a pearl white pupil, giving the illusion of a magnificent pearl floating atop of sea of molten silver. with this change, his transformation was complete. He was no longer Xanatos, the Vampyre. He is now Xeraph, emissary of light...an angel.

Xeraph lands on the ground, next to a girl who was standing next to the wildflowers...and turns at the sound of Wisdom's voice.
"Now is not the time to speak of such things, O ancient one," he says, his voice a melodic cacophany of heavenly voices, creating a sense of calm throughout the area.

Xanatos Forever

raytray

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:40 pm
A brief breeze pasts the area making Wisdom's cloak billow about.

Xeraph is it... I see you've taken your brother's form... That won't do, no not at all. Wisdom begins muttering senselessly and walks off into the distance  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:52 pm
Armelle picks up her staff and runs towards the two figures in the distance. Upon reaching the two beings, she immediately drops her staff - in awe - once she saw the being engulfed in brilliant light.

A... a... an angel!? Armelle thought - covering her mouth in surprise. No... the six wings... not just an angel... a seraph!

Armelle gasps and - trembling - slowly picks up her staff. She continues approach the two figures slowly - hoping to understand their appearance on earth - and stares in awe.  

Sentama Lin

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:04 pm
Xeraph watches Wisdom disappear beyond sight, frowning slightly, his appearance with that slight action changing drastically, the feeling of calm shifting to that of melancholy. "Wise one, what is it that you speak of?" he asks quietly, "I have no brother...my only family is safe far from here, which is as it should be..."

Turning slowly, he finally lays eyes on the girl, Armelle. His frown disappears, replaced by a gentle smile, the change in mood and appearance as drastic as before, the melancholy lifting to that of content.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:13 pm
Oh... lord most high... why is your messenger here!? Armelle thought to herself. She glances at the seraph in front of her and realizes that she has been spotted. Struck with fear and awe, Armelle drops her staff once more and quickly falls to her knees.

"Sanctus, Sanctus, Sanctus, Dominus Deus Sabaoth; pleni sunt coeli et terra gloria tua. Osanna in excelsis." Armelle begins to exclaim - tears in her eyes.

(( Translation: Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God of Hosts; Heaven and earth are full of your glory. Hosanna in the highest. ))  

Sentama Lin

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:51 am
Xeraph bends down, grabbing the girl by her arms gently and lifting her up. "There there, child. You need not kneel to me, nor use the old language...tell me, what is your name?" He asks the girl, wiping away the tears from her eyes as he speaks, his voice a soothing balm, easing pain and suffering. In his mind however, he was somewhat disturbed. He had not really expected the girl to be such a devoted being, and new he could not change forms, lest he break her spirit...

((Whooo, getting all my RP responses done at once, >.>))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:45 pm
Armelle finds a peace once more upon hearing the seraph's voice. Her fear subsides; her mind put to ease; a sense of serene balance restored to her body. She wipes the remaining tears away, bows slightly - for she faces a messenger of the Lord, and replies to his question.

"I am a simple servant of the Lord most high, kind Bene Elohim." Armelle replied calmly to the seraph. "I am called Armelle - from the family of Larbreigh.

"If it pleases my Lord's son, please honor his servant to offer him rest, a simple feast, and a ritual..." Armelle asked - finally rising from the bow. "...For this is the first time that a son of my Lord has visited his servant on Earth."

(( Bene Elohim - Son of God; a member of the holy choir of angels. ))

(( Hehheh... Thank you once again Bible and Latin Dictionary; a Priest RPer's best friends... ))  

Sentama Lin

[.Janay.]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:31 am
*Randomly blows up the universe* MWAHAHAHAHA!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:59 pm
eek Well...I guess someone had to do it...*snaps his fingers, and the universe is restored*  

Xanatos Forever

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:54 pm
For a second, Armelle felt some form of disturbance in the space around her. She turned around and observed all directions - trying to sense for any abnormalities. However her search was in vain - for everything seemed normal. Did something just happen? What did she feel? She did not know. She rubs her head for a second and returns a shy gaze to the seraph who faced her.

"My lord... did you notice something different?" Armelle asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:20 am
Xeraph smiles at the girl, shaking his head slowly. "There is nothing you need worry about, little one...tell me, Armelle, have you spoken to your brother recently...?" He asks her gently, for he had received a vision that he was in need of some familiar company, though, of couse, he could not tell her such directly. It was not the Lord's way to interfere with free will...  

Xanatos Forever

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:53 am
"My brother...?" Armelle pondered. "...it has only been a day since my last visit, but to him it can feel like eternity." She shrugged and smiled - reminicing on past events.

"Jean-Paul... I'm really his only family left..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:05 am
my name is Wumbo....i walk around a magic island when i encounter a Sugar-me-do it slowly but surely eats my face and nobody remembers me GAME OVER ninja  

Esongib

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces