Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Is Ohio boring ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your thoughts ?
  Ohio sucks
  Ohio is the best damn state... we have kings island !!!!11
  at least its not alaska
View Results

BaeKim

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:53 pm
I live in Columbus and I was talking to a guy that I take JuJitsu with hes from a small town from Wyoming and he said Columbus is the most interesting place he has ever been to. Then we got to talking he said if I erged to go College at New York I should go for it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:00 am
Wow, the guy seriously thought columbus was thee most interesting place? He must live a real sheltered life.  

cherry haterade

Jesse_neVer_Christ

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:35 pm
Well, Hey, I lived in Dayton, Ohio and I didn't think it was boring. "If you're bored than you're boring" seriously, there's always something to do for the people who are open minded and social.

I knew a lot of people in and around Dayton, so there was never a dull moment for me.

Now I live in California and believe it or not.. California.. has nothing.. to do unless you have money. It's so f^cking aggrivating.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:35 pm
OblivionKnight
Wow, the guy seriously thought columbus was thee most interesting place? He must live a real sheltered life.

No he's cool and all he just lived in a small town were there was literally nothing to do and Columbus is a big city to him.  

BaeKim

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

whatername

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:31 am
Its only boring if your under 18.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:35 pm
Any state can get boring if you spend your whole life there. You just need to travel or something.  

Pelfmiester

Tangzilla

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:56 pm
It's not all that bad.It's just boring to me because I don't know what or where to go up here for fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:09 pm
I think my town is horridly boring...and when stuff does happen...its bad. Like this whole stupid football issue with teh judge letting them still play.  

Blue Logic

Prophet

insanely_crazy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:59 pm
ohio's okay
i like tennessee better  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:19 am
BaeKim
I have lived in ohio my entire life and I can say this is possibly the most obring state in America. What are your thoughts ?

Fun doesn't just appear out of nowhere. You have to find fun. I too have lived in ohio all my life and have yet to stop having fun. But I suppose miserable people will be miserable no matter where they are....  

Ghola

CatonaHotSnRoof

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:30 pm
I can't say Ohio is the most boring state ever--I've only lived in two thus far, but now I live in New York and it's far more interesting. But that's not really a fair comparison!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:41 pm
CatonaHotSnRoof
I can't say Ohio is the most boring state ever--I've only lived in two thus far, but now I live in New York and it's far more interesting. But that's not really a fair comparison!
even Wisconsin is better than Ohio.  

Purplepiratelynn

eveejoystar

Invisible Poster

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:23 am
I love Ohio!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:21 pm
I've lived in Ohio all of my life. It pretty good, but it does get boring sometimes. It's always nice to go visit other places, but I'm always happy to come back.  

snappydragon83

Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces