Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
do you hate bush? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you hate bush?
  yes
  no
View Results

DinoRawr21022

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:30 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
Biatch Deleter
I HATE BUSH! I HATE BUSH! I HATE BUSH! I HATE BUSH! I HATE BUSH! I HATE BUSH! I HATE BUSH! I HATE BUSH! I HATE BUSH! I HATE BUSH!
you know this is spam... and its annoying... please dont do it.

and yes kinta is absolutely right. Bush is really a good president. at least he doesnt have people murdered in secret and sleep around like clinton did.

Clinton is a very smart man, im not saying whta he did was right, but people make mistakes. He was more of a man than Geroge bush.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:32 pm
Kinta_Wolfe
In all truths, I'm really getting tired of people ragging on the president. I'm not a big fan myself, but he's got one of the toughest and most important jobs in the world. I dare YOU to try being president for as long as he has so far, and not ******** up.

Let me tell you, i wouldn't lie about oging to war, and i wouldn't go get oil. And its his fault for wanting to be the president for a 2nd term. I could do a whole lot better than that sonofabitch.

DinoRawr21022

[[[ bunny ]]]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:00 am
[Davien]
~Magic Trevor~
My last name is Bush... do you hate me too?

is it george w. bush?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, i really hope it's not.. he's liable to get gang lynched for that one..  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:19 pm
idc for bush much this is dumb  

problemchild22

Shazbot_the_Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:35 pm
PropheticAngel
I could do a whole lot better than that sonofabitch.
I can't help but laugh at you.

Really, this makes me laugh. Do you have ANY idea, even a hint, as to what kind of pressure the man is under? Do you have any idea of how the political system works? And not just in a broad scope; right down to the most minute detail.

Presidents promise a lot of things, say they'll do things for the greater good of the country. But most of the time, social constraints, budget, and the sheer pressure (not to mention the state of the other two branches of government) prevent these promises from going full force, or even coming about at all. How would you deal with that? More over, how would you deal with it while retaining the support of at least 51% of the country?

There are a myriad of other questions that one must ask themselves before even thinking that they can do a better job than the current administration, but most of the time, they all lead to the same answer: you are no more fit to be President than I am. And I'm not even American.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:19 pm
Kinta_Wolfe
In all truths, I'm really getting tired of people ragging on the president. I'm not a big fan myself, but he's got one of the toughest and most important jobs in the world. I dare YOU to try being president for as long as he has so far, and not ******** up.

I suppose what you're saying is true. presidents aren't paid enough for the jobs they do (only $400,000 a year i think).
still, it's really hard not to dislike/hate bush.  

swtlildee1

Pacific Ink

High-functioning Duck

7,200 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:31 pm
scream Bush scream is a really bad president. Since i say he is fighting the war in the wrong place, since we have barely no evidence that iraq has nukes, but why not go for the places with open nukes, i mean c'mon. Also, the addition he is sending more troops which means, bigger national debt and more casulaties.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:09 pm
omfg let me see one of you bush haters be president.... let me see you be a liberal suck up let me see you turn or country into a socalist country, and you call the president bad. ok how many of you are democrats? did you know democrats are liberals and liberal means soclaist so come on and screw over or country, and when you get done we won't be a great country well be as crappy as africa's countrys so in my eyes Bush is not doing a bad job  

nightslipper

Verderbnis

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:23 am
I hate George W. Bush, because he created with the wars he started a second "vietnam-generation", of psycholigical and physical damaged people.

With his policy, he is driving the UN, the NATO and even the EU into the s**t.

In todays time, there are no leaders who are really working for the people, they are all working in interest of a small radical minority.

Sorry, I'll stop here, before I get too radical.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:00 am
Hellraver
I hate George W. Bush, because he created with the wars he started a second "vietnam-generation", of psycholigical and physical damaged people.

With his policy, he is driving the UN, the NATO and even the EU into the s**t.

In todays time, there are no leaders who are really working for the people, they are all working in interest of a small radical minority.

Sorry, I'll stop here, before I get too radical.
I can get more radical then that... but I´ll just say I don´t like any of the Bushes... or Clinton...  

Thanatos Phoenix

Hanami10

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:10 pm
By god! it's too bad if you hate the current president, because he's the one most of the Americans (who actually voted) voted for!

Besides, do any of you idiotic sounding (I hate Bush!! bc hes a stoopid scream )
Bush haters do actual research on both sides of the argument? or are you just mostly jumping to conclusions. Even though it's a free country, don't think you can get away with a intellectual free lunch!! rolleyes

Also, the president isn't going to change until his term is over, he dies, he retires, or he's impeached out of office. So why not just support him? He IS America's president after all.

Another thing is, I really don't believe that Kerry could have done better. Have you listened to his speeches? He says something one time, and then says something else another. He FLIP-FLOPS. I don't know about you people, but I wouldn't want to have a president that's completely inconsistent like that.
Of course Bush may not be the brightest fish in the sea, but you still voted him in!

ps
I completely agree with the stress factor thing. A great visual example of how much stress a president goes through is to see the before and after illustrations of Lincoln.
I would probably NEVER be able to handle a job like that. sad
Come on people, you have to have perspective and empathy about things. neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:58 am
Hanami10
By god! it's too bad if you hate the current president, because he's the one most of the Americans (who actually voted) voted for!

Besides, do any of you idiotic sounding (I hate Bush!! bc hes a stoopid scream )
Bush haters do actual research on both sides of the argument? or are you just mostly jumping to conclusions. Even though it's a free country, don't think you can get away with a intellectual free lunch!! rolleyes

Also, the president isn't going to change until his term is over, he dies, he retires, or he's impeached out of office. So why not just support him? He IS America's president after all.

Another thing is, I really don't believe that Kerry could have done better. Have you listened to his speeches? He says something one time, and then says something else another. He FLIP-FLOPS. I don't know about you people, but I wouldn't want to have a president that's completely inconsistent like that.
Of course Bush may not be the brightest fish in the sea, but you still voted him in!

ps
I completely agree with the stress factor thing. A great visual example of how much stress a president goes through is to see the before and after illustrations of Lincoln.
I would probably NEVER be able to handle a job like that. sad
Come on people, you have to have perspective and empathy about things. neutral
First of all I have looked at both sides, and I made a decision...

My decision is that I don´t like:
George H.W. Bush
George W. Bush
John Forbes Kerry
Bill Clinton (William Jefferson Clinton)

But since this thread is about George W. Bush I´ll just stick to him..

I don´t like bush because he starts wars (which in my book is evil) and all other obvious reasons..

But the biggest thing is he's total disrespect towards Constitution which he calls and I quote "It's just a goddamned piece of paper" does that sound like something the president of the United States of America should say?

A president that has sworn the presidential oath, to me that sounds like he doesn´t give a damn about it..

For the people thats not familiar with the oath here it is:
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

The Constitution has stood for two centuries as the defining document of your government and now it´s just a piece of goddamned paper?

Think for you selfs is this a president that cares about my well being?

And I´ll finish now with some words from Alex Jones' Prison Planet.com

And don’t buy the White House hype that the USA Patriot Act is a necessary tool to fight terrorism. It is a dangerous law that infringes on the rights of every American citizen and, as one brave aide told President Bush, something that undermines the Constitution of the United States.

But why should Bush care? After all, the Constitution is just “a goddamned piece of paper.”

Bush on the Constitution: "It´s just a goddamned piece of paper"
President of the United States oath of office  

Thanatos Phoenix

Little_Mistweave

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:35 am
I disagree with alot the president does and I am trying to be as polite as I can because I tend to get worked up in things where my husband is concerned so please if I say something offensive I am sorry in advance. I wouldn't mind the war or anything he is doing if he hadn't caused it. He was bombing Iraq, they said "please stop.", he bombed them more, they said "Stop or we will retalliate.", He bombed them some more, They said "we are going to hit that tower with a plane.", he knew about it a long time before it happened and noone did anything. The towers were built to hold up and the plane didn't break the pillars holding the towers, they were cut, that has been proved in many videos. He was supposed to do something to stop the terrorists but he isn't even in the right country. The Iraqi people like Americans actually. They pointed out the insergents for the troops to get rid of, they open their homes for them to sleep in. It's one thing when the news says what is going on over there and then there is the truth that my husband tells me and all of the other people I know there. But again if I offended anyone I am sorry but when you are stuck at home with your kids and all you can hear is what is going on and what the pogs in the military are doing behind closed doors you kinda learn to listen.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:59 pm
i don't hate him, i just think George Bush is an incredibly stupid person  

cramshaft

Omnipresent Loiterer

23,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ADMlN Trovid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:23 am
BUSH WILL DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND HE'L DESERVE IT!!!!!! scream evil  
Extended Discussion!