• Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:15 pm
.:Kalona Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Sirenz
Name of horse: Tessadus
Owner: Chegrin
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Stoic
Breed: Kalona
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Dark blue stormy grey body that is almost black around his legs. He has intricate and delicate markings that pattern his pelt in a lighter teal color that seem to glow. They trace along his body, radiating downward from his back down along his body, ending on his legs before they reach his knees on his front legs, his ankles on his back legs. His lower legs should appear as though they have been dipped into ink or shadow. Unsmiling, Tessadus is stoic, staring out through his glowing gaze, a green so light it is almost white. Behind him, his tail stretches out, but it is not spaded as many Kalona tails are, instead, it ends in a brilliant tuft of blue flames. His most interesting feature is that he wears the bones of a slain uni on his body. His own eyes stare from the empty socket of the skull, his mane neatly cropped and hidden under the spine that rests on his neck, traveling down his own body. His torso is wrapped in the ribs of the uni's skeleton, from the pelvis emerging pointed spikes rising in a crest in the middle of his hips, like the lower lumbar of the spine of the uni's skeleton he wore had overgrown. Etched on these bones are runes, old teutonic and forbidden spells that bind the bones to its unholy host, an accursed reminder of the life bathed in blood he had lived. The only place the bones do not stretch is upon his legs and down the legnth of his tail.
Reference Image(s):
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag Frame color:
Tag Feather color:
Hair/Clothing edits (if any): none

**If you have any questions on the form, PM Chegrin! This is exactly what he sent to me!**  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:15 pm
.:Uni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Khalon
Owner: Infinities
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Commanding
Breed: Warhorse
Description(horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Khalon's body is a deep black (but not enough to impair the shading), as are his mane and tail. There is a very, very faint patterning in a lighter black of what could be scales. His four hooves are a silver-white, and he has a silver-white horn, tipped with a dark red that looks like it spills down, like dried blood. His dress is ceremonial, but he is a warrior, fallen in battle and reduced to a pretty pet for parades. He is tall and muscular, with a stockier build. He is armored as in the pictures, in black and silver tack. The long silver piece hanging down can be cut a bit shorter, I don't want it past his knees, were he standing straight. His tail is your normal Uni lion tail, though the hair starts up a bit higher; his hooves are slightly cloven and he has a goat's beard, like the more traditional unicorns. He has the normal braided mane. His tail fades to silver-white at the end, just a bit. His eyes are a darker silver, like Ohanzee's.
Reference Image(s):
Tack: 01, 02, 03

Goat beard and muscled body: X

'Traditional Uni': 01, 02, 03, 04

Scaled look (very, very faint though on him): 01

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Tag Frame color:
Tag Feather color:
Hair/Clothing edits (if any): his tack, and his hooves, and his beard.

Note: could you make him bigger on the cert, if you think you'd have room? I don't want any major body edits, and feel free to tone down anything you think would make it more than uni price. ^^ I'd really like the beard and hooves though.  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:36 pm
.:Uni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Hienna
Owner: Kyrianna
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Thoughtful
Breed: Tribal
Description(horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Horn color should be gold with a tiny emerald gem on her forehead right beneath it. Her eye color should be gold and her hair should be a darker purple than her body and streaked with gold. Markings and colorwise, please refer to the reference image. Please also include the gem pattern beneath her eyes. Also please note that the gold 'jewelry' like markings on the ref images are actually markings and not jewelry. The green marks, however, are really gems.
Reference Image(s): http://misraei.com/Tyuris/Hienna.jpg
Default accessory color(s)?: Gold/Green
Tag Frame color: Green
Tag Feather color: Silver
Hair/Clothing edits (if any): For her hair, I'd love for it to be the curly style, but long…And on either side of her face two small braids.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:05 pm
.:Wind Soquili:.
Name of horse: Echo
Owner: Infinities
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Lonesome
Breed: Nymph
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g221/IoSPetBucket/Soq_Quests/Echo/Narcissus_Enchained_Azhrarn.jpg
This Soquili is based on the 'Echo' character in this picture. Her body should be a deep black, but not enough to impede the shading. Her wings are colored like those of a peacock, and her hooves are a deep green. Up her legs should be the peacock blue color, as well as across her muzzle. She should have a very faint mask there. The main identifying feature of her face is her large green eyes (the peacock green) and the teardrop design under it, as seen here. http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g221/IoSPetBucket/Soq_Quests/Echo/vellynsguarddetail.jpg

Her eyes should look slightly red-rimmed, like she has been crying. I would like her to have a pattern to her body, but as of now, I can't quite see the pattern that should be there. I'd like to leave that up to your artistic genius. xD I'd like something simple, not overdone, and following the black and peacock theme for colors. Perhaps some blue on her chest, plain color along the peacock pattern? Perhaps some designs on her like a kimono design, in dark blues and greens, up her legs? Again, I leave that to you. I just don't want her body to look too busy, her wings and hair/tail edits will take care of that.

HAIR:
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g221/IoSPetBucket/Soq_Quests/Echo/narcissus_cu.jpg
style should look similar to this, but in a silvery-violet color, like in the male's on the image at the top of the form... If it looks better towards the end, make it the golden blonde of the 'echo' image... And there should be more tendrils hanging down the back of the neck, so that it is longer. The tendrils should fall down to about her shoulders, maybe a bit below, and they should be large curls like in the image. I would like the butterfly clip to be placed as it is, so it looks like a butterfly settled on her. And that includes the two hair chopsticks. ^^ I love that hairdo!

ROUGH look-
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g221/IoSPetBucket/Soq_Quests/Echo/try2-1.png

TAIL
Her tail should be the same color as her mane, falling like the normal long tail in ringlets, pooling on the ground like it does in the straight version, perhaps just a slightly wider pool due to the ringlets.

EDITS:
I'd like it if she could have small vines starting to climb her legs, similar to the vines in the picture, like she has been resting too long, and is starting to be overgrown.

ITEMS:
She is wearing the clamshell necklace, in blues and greens, with the occasional teardrop-like shimmering silvery gem.

Reference Images:
http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g221/IoSPetBucket/Soq_Quests/Echo/

Tag Frame color:
Tag Feather color:
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Hair edits under reference images/description, as well as body edits.  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
Questing HQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers