Because I have wanted one for quite some time now, and because I figure it can't hurt to try, I am now going to be questing for a Flutter. I've been planning this for awhile now, and really, besides one other Soquili who I will not be mentioning, it is my ultimate quest.

.:Flutter Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Lilwerewolfgirl
Name of horse: Siran
Owner: Miss Cherie
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Spiteful
Breed: Spirited
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc): I would like her hair to be so white that it sparkles, long and flowing, somewhat wavy, draping down to the ground at her feet. I would like to have purple, white centered roses tucked into her hair here and there, and a few scattered on the ground by her hooves, some petals here and there. I would like her body to be the same shade of purple as the roses. I would like her wing style to be like Allariana's, and purple with white accents (starting out from where they connect with her back with a darker purple, and fading into the paler purple of the roses, and back to the darker purple at the tips). I would like her hooves to be silver, and her eyes to be pale gold.
Reference Image(s): Roses like this, but with purple at the tips, and white at the center instead, and they should be about this color, if not a bit darker purple. Her wings should be about this shade of purple at the tips and base.
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Purple, white
Tag Frame color: Purple, silver, gold
Tag Feather color: Purple, white
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Hair edits only, as described under 'description'.

Yeah, not quite done yet, but oh well.