Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Art! Fan Fics! and Cosplay!, Its the ~Fan Forum~!!!!
FAN GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

((read 1st post))they do.
im sorry.
19%
 19%  [ 14 ]
O_O hell yeah they do....
21%
 21%  [ 16 ]
they freak me out too....
10%
 10%  [ 8 ]
shut up! >< *attacks boys**glomp!**glomp* *DEATH*
19%
 19%  [ 14 ]
yes, they must go away.
5%
 5%  [ 4 ]
yes. master Axel.
12%
 12%  [ 9 ]
NO!!!!!!>< *throws water on Axel* DIE!!!!!!!!!
10%
 10%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 73

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:14 am
That would be hard to tell since they don't post who vote on which option.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:38 pm
Ahh ha ha fangirls are slowly taking over the world of gaming. If you guys really want to keep us at bay, you should start a petition that will keep creators from making their guys so damn hott.

And now....

AXEL!!! *glomp*  

- P L a g u e - X o X

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:36 am
_Dragon_Baby_Yuki_
Ahh ha ha fangirls are slowly taking over the world of gaming. If you guys really want to keep us at bay, you should start a petition that will keep creators from making their guys so damn hott.

And now....

AXEL!!! *glomp*
((haha you must hate my siggy))

But if the creators stop making the guys so hot and make them ugly, we would stop buying their stuffs.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:49 pm
*grins evily cause she knows she can scare people* You know what's even scarier than a regular fangirl? A yaoi fangirl.. XD And that ish me sort of!! I have too many Orgy bishounen but I mostly like Luxord!!! *glomps* And I sort of believe in Xaldin/Xigbar yaoi but I'm not a Xaldin fangirl..XD  

Sphinx-chan

SinnerShadow

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:51 pm
All of you bow before Axel's greatness!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:08 pm
SinnerShadow
All of you bow before Axel's greatness!

(I love your siggy x3)
Fan Girls can pull some scary shizzle... O_<;;

-Kyncha-

Medevilgirl rolled 4 6-sided dice: 4, 2, 3, 6 Total: 15 (4-24)

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:41 pm
Fan Girls Are Crazy, 'Nough Said!! talk2hand  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:30 am
Most fangirls do get really creepy. I get the feeling that I'm a tame one, even if I do get obsessive with my non-bishies. Yay Xaldin! *flyingtackleglomps him and is stabbed* Ow.  

CarnitSanct

Resilient Avenger

19,075 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:01 am
Ashtel
Most fangirls do get really creepy. I get the feeling that I'm a tame one, even if I do get obsessive with my non-bishies. Yay Xaldin! *flyingtackleglomps him and is stabbed* Ow.

LOL You're not the only one, so am I. I guess we're the only tamed fangirls who knows how to respect them without trying to act so crazy...... *Sees Ashtel got stabbed by Xaldin* Then again, maybe I'm the only tamed fan here......... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:19 am
Jisen Meizuki
Ashtel

LOL You're not the only one, so am I. I guess we're the only tamed fangirls who knows how to respect them without trying to act so crazy...... *Sees Ashtel got stabbed by Xaldin* Then again, maybe I'm the only tamed fan here......... sweatdrop

Heh. I'm pretty tame aside from my spastic hugging outbursts. But I'm very much lacking in the sanity department. sweatdrop  

CarnitSanct

Resilient Avenger

19,075 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:18 am
Ashtel
Heh. I'm pretty tame aside from my spastic hugging outbursts. But I'm very much lacking in the sanity department. sweatdrop

LOL That's true about the sanity department such as worshipping them and trying to be their slaves. Or even trying to force them to marry them too. LOL xd I'm glad I'm not THAT crazy to do that. LOL  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:32 pm
Jisen Meizuki

LOL That's true about the sanity department such as worshipping them and trying to be their slaves. Or even trying to force them to marry them too. LOL xd I'm glad I'm not THAT crazy to do that. LOL

I'm not that crazy either. Quite thankfully. OO; THose're the ones that scare me, along with the girls that come up with OCs and try to force them on the original characters. I can't stand that.  

CarnitSanct

Resilient Avenger

19,075 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:00 pm
Ashtel
I'm not that crazy either. Quite thankfully. OO; THose're the ones that scare me, along with the girls that come up with OCs and try to force them on the original characters. I can't stand that.

Oy god, that will be terrible. Would the OCs be random crazy fangirl or Mary Sues? Cause I would hate it if I'm reading it. I think that is even worse than random story plot lines.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:43 am
Jisen Meizuki

Oy god, that will be terrible. Would the OCs be random crazy fangirl or Mary Sues? Cause I would hate it if I'm reading it. I think that is even worse than random story plot lines.

I've seen both and I can't stand either. They're just not right. *twitch* And they never will be.  

CarnitSanct

Resilient Avenger

19,075 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:50 am
Ashtel
I've seen both and I can't stand either. They're just not right. *twitch* And they never will be.

That's true. I mean, just last night, I was looking for some Axel comics just to humor me up. I came into a comic that have Axel getting marry with an OC character. I was disgusted during that time. Argh..........  
Art! Fan Fics! and Cosplay!, Its the ~Fan Forum~!!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games