Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Mya's Bar/Inn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Y r u here?
  Looks kool i guess
  idk, y do u care?
  looks freak'n awesome...
View Results

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:46 am
rowan1211..plz do not rp for me or ne one elses char cuz that screws up the whole aspect of the rp....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:54 am
_noticing that a couple more ppl entered her resturant...she left her sisters side.....first she gave Mika her rum, then she moved over to kitty placing a menu infront of her..with a big smile on her face she said.."welcome to Mya's Bar/Inn...how can i help u this evening? would u like to start of wit a drink?"
Waiting for a reply she looked at the nasty state that domo and shadow were in...she sighed to heself and excused herself over to them..."what the hell!? No one in here will flee because of some stupid human thugs, they dont even worry me at all...now u two need a good shower" she handed them a key.."this is too room 45 . take a shower, get some rest and plz make it quick u guys reak!!!" she slightly smiled and pointed to a door to which led to the inn.....  

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

Xaxial

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:44 am
Domo watched people walk in, and walk out. some people were getting drunk, others flirting needlessly. he noticed a peculiar figure, about 5"3 with some cat characteristics. (what a freak!) he thinks, then rethinks and notices that he has fox ears and a fox tail. i guess im not one to critisize... after pondering for a few minutes, domo went into his room. upon opening the door, three bullets went flying by him. "We'll get ye fer jimmy!"
there was about a score of men wearing the same outfit the three thugs were wearing in domos room. domo unsheathed his katana, flew at them and killed about 5. shadow then bit another, breaking his leg, and the man screamed, "AAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! GERROFF!"
he flailed and kicked and kicked shadow off, sending shadow to the corner where after hitting the wall, slumped down like a broken doll. this snapped domos brain. "EULAAAAAAAAAAALIAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed, renting the night with a mighty battlecry. in what seemed seconds there were 20 corpses in his room. bloodspattered, and extremely dirty, domo collapsed.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:25 pm
orders a glass of red wine and hears yelling and looks in the direction..then figures its none of her business and smiles "thank you, nice bar youve got here"  

UrOnly1

Xaxial

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:00 pm
Domo got up. he walked over to shadow. he looked shadow over, checking his vitals. shadow was dead. in a scream of RAGE he flew down the stairs, and ran to the hideout of the yakuza, leaving a bewildered mya, and some very scared customers...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:10 pm
wonders where domo went, and smiles thinking to herself then shakes her head and shrugs  

UrOnly1

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:40 pm
-she watched as domo ran outta her bar with a trail of blood behind him..she sighed once more as she placed kitty's order infront of her...she gave her sister a look...she ran to room 45 and noticed a numerous number of dead bodies...*wtf!* she thought and she backed away into the hall....."how the hell did i get myself into this mess" she heard herself yelling aloud....she then told her sister to watch over the bar as she ran out after domo trying to catch up wit him..........  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:48 pm
calmly sips the wine and leans back in her chair..i wonder whats goin on.....finishes the wine and leaves a 20 on the table smiling at the rest of the customers and bidding them a good evening and slowly starts walking with the soft click and clack of her heels she is gone and as soon as she walks out of the bar she begins to float and flies above the buildings looking over the place before returning to her dorm interesting place...i guess ill go visit once more tomorrow  

UrOnly1

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:54 pm
Mika took a few mouth fulls of her Rum "Oh yea that's the stuff" Mika muttered sheathing her Katana now clean of blood she notices the trail of blood and smirks "Someone had fun" Mika said taking another sip of her rum  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:52 pm
as monica still sat there watchin people...monica noticed a shadow outside in the fog...there stood a young man wth a clothes all in black...as he looked towards the bar and started to stare at monica...as the guy in the shadow steps closer to the bar and monica ...monica walked back a little towards the waitresss...while the waitress ask her what is wronge?...monia looks at her with a frightin look...  

BeautifullAngell

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:45 pm
Mika looks around the room at the other people in the bar/inn she stood and slowly walked towards the bar in hopes of getting more rum  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:39 am
running as fast as he could, domo was pissed. DAMN THEM!!! THEY KILLED SHADOW!!!
after thinking this he noticed a sound coming closer to him. he was being followed. he turned around, and saw mya following him. "why are you following me?!" he screamed. mya just averted her glare. then she turned walking away. domo turned and started running again, and mya waited until he was out of earshot until she started following him again. domo finnaly reached the yakuza outpost, and he drew his blade and ran inside, slaughtering all who tried to stop him. after killing about 200 men, he made it to the leader. he flew at the leader, and sliced his head off. there was a good 1200 more men in the room, and they all flew at domo. domo was everywhere at once. soon there was only domo and some couple hundred corpses everywhere. he turned, crying, to leave, when his way was barred by two men. he swung his sword, but the blade bit only air. the men were behind him. one man thre his blade at domo, (not throw as in how youd throw a football) and ran him thru the side. domo gave a cry of pain, whirled around and beheaded the man who stabbed him. the other, who was now about 10 yards away (or 30 feet) drew a gun and fired. Domo took it in the chest. he charged the ten yards in half a second, and ran the man through. with this, domo fell over. spent.  

Xaxial

Xaxial

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:51 am
<3 =3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:32 pm
-inside the outpost, she watched domo from amidst the shadows thinking to herself..*who the hell is he, and how does he posses so much will to fight* she shook her head and jump'd from her hiding spot landing a coupld feet from domo's body..she watched as blood begain to create a puddle all around him...she picked him up into her arms and teleported back to her bar in one of the empty rooms available so that when he awoke, he would be safely in bed with her guarding the room and his life...  

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:54 pm
Mika sat on one of the stools at the bar putting her Katana on the bar so it wouldnt get caught in the stool legs "Can i have another Rum?" Mika asked  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff