Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
rival wolf tribes: blackVS.greyVS.white Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think of the rp seting ? is it cool or what?
cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
what????
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
pretty good.. i have some suggestions though
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
pole whore
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:10 pm
Mika nodded and signed for tak'cha'wee to be silent as they ran towards the fresh deer Mika grab as amny as she could carry and handed some to tak'cha'wee as well "Now let us go before they return" Mika whispered running back towards thier own camp anticipating the cheers of her fellow wolfs for the wonderful fresh deer  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:40 pm
pennasioux
Pirate-Wolfe
~HeavensLittleLoveAngel~
bump..........>>

DON'T BUMP! >(

yeah none of that here either roleplay or get out. twisted

I luffle you
x)  

Pirate-Wolfe

pennasioux

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:14 pm
neckroz209
Mika nodded and signed for tak'cha'wee to be silent as they ran towards the fresh deer Mika grab as amny as she could carry and handed some to tak'cha'wee as well "Now let us go before they return" Mika whispered running back towards thier own camp anticipating the cheers of her fellow wolfs for the wonderful fresh deer

"weeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!" was all that was coming out of tak'cha'wee's mouth while they were runnning towards the campsite. she was so giddy and so impressed that mika would have agreed to do what they did. it sort of made tak look at mika in adifferent way.. as if she knew she could trust her when it came to situations like that. Tak could smell the fresh deer as the ywere running.. her mouth began to water.. with desire for it. as they got closer to the camp site all the black coats began to look their way because of the smell of the deer. Tak could see her father .. he stood out from the crowed and he was loking right at with anger..... "mika what are we going to do?.. he looks so mad.."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:21 pm
"Remember you had no doing in this" Mika replied walking up to tak'cha'wee's father and looking him in the eye "tak'cha'wee had no doing in tihs it was all my doing tak'cha'wee happened to catch me as i was returning so i gave her some deer to carry if you msut punish anyone it will be me" Mika said still looking tak'cha'wee's father in the eye  

neckroz209

pennasioux

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:04 pm
neckroz209
"Remember you had no doing in this" Mika replied walking up to tak'cha'wee's father and looking him in the eye "tak'cha'wee had no doing in tihs it was all my doing tak'cha'wee happened to catch me as i was returning so i gave her some deer to carry if you msut punish anyone it will be me" Mika said still looking tak'cha'wee's father in the eye

Tak's father chay'ton looked at mika with concern and surprise then he looked a little lower at the teenaged pup with a little more seriously. still starring at mika, chay'ton replied in a deep calm tone, " tak'cha'wee come with me i must speeck with you alone." Tak began to put her tail between her legs and shake with fear. " yes father " was all she could say as she fallowed her father in to their tavern. her father stoped wit hout warning and tak bumped in to her fahters hind legs...
chay'ton spoke with out warning...
" tak'cha'wee my beloved , what were you doing away from the clan on such as important night? i was so worried about you. every one was wondering where you were. zsome of the other females were asking about you even some young males. especially ky'loe. he just wont let me alone about you. you missed the most important part of the ceremony. what is to become of you my pup?
Tak sighed. not at the thought of her father being dissapointed in her because she knew he would feel better about her when he finds out about the deer. it was ky'loe she worried about. she just would let her alone. he was a nice male but he seemed too ready... to ready to be with her and she was enjoying life at a young female wit hso much to do .. like stealing der from the white coats for instance....." i'm sorry father its just that i..."

" ILL HAVE SO EXCUSES FROM YOU PUP! YOU ARE THE ALPHA MALE'S DAUGHTER ACT LIKE IT. SHOW THE MOON GODDESS THAT YOU HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR HER!" chay'ton took a deep breath, " i just sont want anything to happen to you my pup. you are my only cub and i want to see you happy.. eventually with your own cubs and with a good male.. like ky'loe.." chay'ton walked over to tak and licked her head.
tak sighed, "father, i am not ready to be courted right now.. look its not hati dont consider ky'loe ut i'm just not ready. and i left for a good reason. as you can see every one is getting a second serving of deer and why? because mika and i went to get some more. look how content every one else is. father was only doing what a responcible wolf that loves her clan would so. .what you would do.."
chay'ton could not speek another word because Tak was right he would have dont the same thing... she had her mothers beautiful looks and his free spirit and determination he hated it but she seemed to have inhereited his adventurousness too. he just hoped that wouldnt scare the eligible males in line to court her. if it did they werent good enough for her..
chay'ton looked at his daughter as his face began to soften.." come pup, we're missing the fun."
tak waked out right behind her fathe rand began loking for mika  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:23 pm
Mika watched as tak'cha'wee came back out un harmed Mika sighed in reliefe "Thank god your ok tak'cha'wee" Mika muttered she looked around her fellow tribe members looked very content despite the fact that Mika was trying to hide an injury she had received for putting the alpha males pup in danger she couldnt help but be happy "Mika you are not in any trouble?" Mika asked trying to hide her wound and putting on a fake smile hoping tak'cha'wee would believe it  

neckroz209

pennasioux

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:40 pm
"every thing if fine mika.. but your not." Tak looked at mika's wound and sniffed it to see if it smelled infected. it was too soon to tell. " mika we gotto get that cleaned and patched up. they bother began walking toward the shamon of the clan. mika was limping. "mika i just wantto thank you for covering for me even tough it was not believe able, butthe factthat you made an effort to do it was what touched me ... thanx." the shamon grabbed some dark green herbs and began to cook them. he made a thick sap with it and put it on mika's wound. it stung at first but it did help the pain. the the shamon put some in a bowl wit hot water and made her drink it. it was so discusting but it did sooth her. Tak was glad of because she knew that a time would come when she would have to return the favor to mika.. just not at the moment. Tak plopled next to mika in the teepee with the flap open . they could see every one. including the very annoying ky'loe. Tak began to shiver. " hey mika, do you thik that ky'loe is a nice guy to be.. you know considering? what do think? my father thinks so... " mika looked at her drowsily...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:05 am
"i dont like that ky'loe to cocky for my taste...i jsut remember" Mika looked at Tak "I am to be corted tomorow night" Mika said happily "I wonder who will try i'm very picky" mika muttered as her drousyness started to kick in she was soon asleep  

neckroz209

pennasioux

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:00 pm
Tak got a wide eyed look on her face..* tomorrow!! she cant get courted to morrow. its unthinkable.. its its... what about me? no no no no i am not going to let that influence me to start looking for some one to court me. * tak's expression slowly faded away as the sneakyness of sleep crept upon her. " well mika if that is what you want to do then i hope you find some one that will be perfect but as for me.. there's no one .. and i mean NO ONE that will come along and just sweep me off of my feet and just come here and expect me to just come and throw myself at him.. i would never...." Tak looked down at mika as she lightly snored with a slight smile on her face. Tak just smiled at mika, laid her head on her front legs and stared st the blue moon. * i just wish that he'll be some onethat i can depend on like father but with my adventurousness* she thought to herself as she slowly cloed her eyes. they both were safe and sound asleep as the celebration continued all night.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:16 pm
Mika woke up the next morning she found Tak asleep she looked peaceful Mika couldnt bring bare to wake her so she left her there and headed out as she left the teepee all the still elegable males of the pck looked at her some brought her gifts othesr brought her kills from thier hunt but none of them could impress Mika she was waiting for one particular male his name was Kenchi he was handsome,stronge, good with cubs, very loyal and he was a little adventuress Mika looked around for Kenchi who walked up to her smiling "So Mika i hear that you are eligabe" Kenchi said Mika nodded she had long ago fallen in love with Kenchi even if she was only younge it was a case of love at first sight and she hoped Kenchi felt the same "Mika since i first saw you i've never felt complete without you Mika when we first meat i instatly fell in love with you..its kinda silly isnt it?" Kechi asked his head bowing in shame but Mika's eyes lite up "Kenchi i feel the same way" Mika said smiling Kenchi looked up at her and before Mika could blink she was in the arms of the wolf she had fallen in love with as she got used to being in his arms Mika looked up at Kenchi sheleaned closer to his face and soon both feeling the others lips press against thier own Mika had found her mate and no one could take him from her  

neckroz209

pennasioux

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:45 pm
the sun hit Tak in the face..it was hot but it felt good. good enough to take a long stretch and curl her back and let the ray hit it. she shook her body to fling of the sleepy aches and she slowly walked out side to only see what she was trying to avoid.. love. mika was in such a love daze that she hardly noticed Tak coming out side but it was ok though,, Tak was occupied with a little trouble of her own. * oh no.. please dont near me please dont come near me.. no no no..* was all Tak thought when Ky'loe was a few meters way. " het Tak! you look nice today..." Tak rolled her eyes and was on her way to the edge of the woods.." hey where you going ?" ky'loe asked in a gigley yet concered voice. " i'm going hunting.." Tak replied in an uninterested way with her nose high in the air. ky'loe ears began to lower with disapointment "well i had something fresh for you that i had got this morning.. it a rabbit. you know the kind you like.. and plus why would you want to go hunting? shoulldnt you be preparing for tonight?" Tak froze and snapedaround at ky'loe. " what about tonight?" " well.... you know that the night after the first mon of the year is courting season ..." " yeah yeah and?" Tak was starting to get impatient with him " ...and well i thought that you might want to prepare for the night with all of the other females..." Tak took in a deeep breath and began to understand what he was getting at . he just couldnt understand... "listen ky'loe, i just dont want to be in this years courting night. i'm just not ready.. you do understand dont you?" ky'loe lowered his head.." yeah i get it.. you dont want to be courted by me.." "no no no its not that ky'loe.. i just want o live my life as an only female right now. theres so much to be done and experienced with i am still alone and young. i want to travel and find adventures to get in.. you know make memories. you can be part of it .. i just dont wantto be courted right now." " well we both know what i was thinking and what i had intened for us.. but as long as i know that i have your love then as long as it takes Tak" ky'loe came over to Tak and licked her cheek. and walked away.. Tak looked toward the woods and decided to go on a little hick... she woundered about the white coates and if they noticed that some deer were missing.

..... she was almost in the white coat territory when she saw a dark colored figure scratching as a hole in a tree. it was lighter than her but darker than a white coat but it did look like a wolf. Tak hid be hind a tree to watch what else was goingto happen with this what appeared to be a grey wolf. sh e could tell he was male becaue of his huge muscles and large head. what was he doing?....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:54 pm
Mika leaned onto the chest of her mate she looked over to the teepee she had been in last night Tak was gone "I need to find her" Mika said Kenchi looked at her "Find who?" He asked "Tak i have to find her" Mika almsot screamed "I know im not her mother but i worry about her please Kenchi lets og look for her" Mika pleaded Kenchi eventualy gave in and the pair went out to look for Tak  

neckroz209

pennasioux

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:09 pm
this wolf seemed to be more interesting by the minute. Tak wanted to giggle but she had to hold it in to keep this male grey wolf from knowing she was there. then the male wolf began kicking dust with his determination to get what ever it was he was trying to get. Tak could feel a sneez coming on and she couldnt hold it in. " ahhh ahhhh ahhhhhhchhhhhoooooo!!!" she giggled so hard after that from what she saw and at his awkward look at the sound of her sneeze. then she realized that the wolf knew she was there.. she begain to hide in the next tree. as she began to turn around to run ... he was there....

this tall muscular green-eyed grey wolf. starting at her, he was glaring his teeth at her and growled at her. Tak's eyes got big and she did look afraid at first but all she did was ... laugh

the grey wolf looked at her, he began to think that she was a wondering idiot that was band from her clan. " what are you doing here black coat.. shouldnt you be at home with you mommy and daddy.." then he looked at her more closely. Tak wasnt laughing now she was insulted. she stuck up her nose. " or shouldnt you be preparing to be courted? " she looked him surpised now. he smiled a toothy smile ..* what was he getting at?*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:15 pm
Mika could see the grew wolf getting closer to Tak she didnt know why she was doing what she was about to do but she did it anyway Tak's safetly was at stake Mika sped up and shoulder barged the male grew wolf "TAK RUN NOW GET BACK TO CAMP!" Mika yelled she had pissed of the grey wolf and no her life was at risk but if Tak got back safely then it would be worth it Kenchi and heard Mika's yelling and ran towards were it had come from "Hold on Mika" Kenchi said  

neckroz209

pennasioux

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:29 pm
neckroz209
Mika could see the grew wolf getting closer to Tak she didnt know why she was doing what she was about to do but she did it anyway Tak's safetly was at stake Mika sped up and shoulder barged the male grew wolf "TAK RUN NOW GET BACK TO CAMP!" Mika yelled she had pissed of the grey wolf and no her life was at risk but if Tak got back safely then it would be worth it Kenchi and heard Mika's yelling and ran towards were it had come from "Hold on Mika" Kenchi said

" NOOOOO dont hurt him he is a friend. dont hurt him. oh Mika must you be so protective ofme. i am not the little pup u once knew." tak looked at the ruffed up grey wolf and stood in front of him to protect him from those that called themselfves protecting her. " he is a friend, we know each otherwell. "  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff