Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Creative Crossroads
=-= The Advetures of PAI (just complaining...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What two days begin with the letter 'T'?
  Tuesday and Thursday
  Hm...*thinks hard*...Oh! I know! Today and Tomorrow!
View Results

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:14 pm
Sentama Lin
Heehee... I can post now...

And very fun story... and YOU ALL HAVE DS LITES! gonk

If I could get my DS Lite working on my school wireless network, we'll have to play something sometimes! By the way... how was the movie?
the movie was awsome but you have to be in the mood to read subtitles most of the time, but most of the action scenes were wordless so you dont' have to worry much about that...

hmm...You prolly could get it working, but I think it'd be a bit complicated, with having to delete certain proxys etc etc...OR yo could get the little DS adapter kit, for wireless, as my assupmtion is that the wireless system your school has doesn't support the DS Lite's wireless system..just a guess.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:14 pm
all I have to say is this about the Protector.... heart heart heart heart I love the sound of snapping bones in the morning xd  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:15 pm
Sanzoskitsune
all I have to say is this about the Protector.... heart heart heart heart I love the sound of snapping bones in the morning xd

heart 3nodding heart

Tony Jaa has his own special place in my heart after Ong Bak and The Protector.......Lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:15 pm
Arcanas
Sentama Lin

If I could get my DS Lite working on my school wireless network, we'll have to play something sometimes! By the way... how was the movie?
the movie was awsome but you have to be in the mood to read subtitles most of the time, but most of the action scenes were wordless so you dont' have to worry much about that...

hmm...You prolly could get it working, but I think it'd be a bit complicated, with having to delete certain proxys etc etc...OR yo could get the little DS adapter kit, for wireless, as my assupmtion is that the wireless system your school has doesn't support the DS Lite's wireless system..just a guess.

Well... it can work... I'm just going to ask my admins to assign me a specific IP and suchandsuch instead of using DHCP... I'll try that before I cough up 40 USD for the USB dongle...

It's good that the movie was good though. I actually love foreign films and don't mind the subtitles too much.  

Sentama Lin

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:17 pm
Slim95
Sanzoskitsune

heart 3nodding heart

Tony Jaa has his own special place in my heart after Ong Bak and The Protector.......Lol.
Oh definitely, the guy is an amazing martial artist I wanna glomp him now *huggles*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:17 pm
@arc: i dont mind reading subtitles...i watched 3 movies today that werent in english..and i loved them all^^  

~Stir of echoes~

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:18 pm
Sentama Lin
Arcanas
Sentama Lin

Well... it can work... I'm just going to ask my admins to assign me a specific IP and suchandsuch instead of using DHCP... I'll try that before I cough up 40 USD for the USB dongle...

It's good that the movie was good though. I actually love foreign films and don't mind the subtitles too much.

Indeed. I've watched so many subtitled karate movies with my family that I just don't care anymore! biggrin

Plus I go over to my grandparents house and watch Filipino gameshows, so subtitles are much loved. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:21 pm
Slim95
Sentama Lin
Arcanas
Sentama Lin

Indeed. I've watched so many subtitled karate movies with my family that I just don't care anymore! biggrin

Plus I go over to my grandparents house and watch Filipino gameshows, so subtitles are much loved. sweatdrop
0_0 There are Filippino Gameshows!? gonk How come I was never informed that they existed!  

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sentama Lin

Ah for Filipino Game shows! I love them... and singing Filipino songs for Karaoke...  
I don't mind subtitles either, from all the asian movies I've watched, all the anime and all the movies I've watched with my mome where she insists on subtitles... well I don't mind anymore XP  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:22 pm
hmm the only languages other than english iv wached is japenese, and pun jabi (i know i spelt that wrong)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:24 pm
gonk Wow! I finally made a topic (sort of) that got to page two fast!  

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:24 pm
@Lin: Them Filipino channels really love their karaoke. sweatdrop

@Prin: All over da place! scream Where you been, man?!? Lol, jk. Me and my dad always watch Wowowee......(I think that's how it's spelled)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:25 pm
Prinniesdood
gonk Wow! I finally made a topic (sort of) that got to page two fast!
aww poor Prinny made unpopular threads xd *huggles* SO CUTE!  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:25 pm
>w
o.O But Tony Jaa seemed a little more mean in The Protector...  
Creative Crossroads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff