Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
the park rp[season is: summer] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like rping?
  yes =)
  its ok =|
  no =(
  what?! 0.o
View Results

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:27 pm
Izzy wasn't ready to give up on somebody that looked that neady, not yet. " well If you need something I can absolutly give it for, I mean it's not like i don't have the resources... In fact I'd be glad to, maybe I could earn you trust enough to be your friends, y'know most people I grew up with, all like to harrass me because I went to the clinic, you knowthe one for loonies??  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:20 am
Kenchi eyes the girl suspicously and thought he would tell her what he wanted since she seemed so sure she could provide what ever he needed "Look all i want is a loving family who isnt going to leave me some massive debt and casue me to become homeless" Kenchi said frowning  

neckroz209

jazzy says yarr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:18 am
Kulshedra
An artist. . . he thinks. How grand.
"Sure," he called back. He walks into the gazebo and takes a seat, letting his gaze drift, so he could still see the artist from the corner of his eyes.

now smileing widely, skyler gets her palate and paints out. as she mixes some of the paint, dabbing colors upon colors or just onto the palet, she calls back to him. "ohh, thankyou! this shouldnt take too long; i work fast."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:42 pm
justinatheyea

now smileing widely, skyler gets her palate and paints out. as she mixes some of the paint, dabbing colors upon colors or just onto the palet, she calls back to him. "ohh, thankyou! this shouldnt take too long; i work fast."

Jason couldn't help but grin at her remark. "Take your time," he called back. "Nothing to do, nowhere to go, no one to see. Besides, art is best when you put time itself into it."
On an impulse, Jason asks, "What's your name, miss artist?"  

Kulshedra

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:29 pm
Izzy watches him stare. " look, I'm not bragging but my family is rich, I seriously could start you off with a home... I promise I really do. My parents they're passive people, I know they won't mind...I can't be so full of this, and to see someone so needy, it just won't work... Please, let me help you...." Izzy spoke softly, as she began to tear up.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:32 pm
Kenchi watched Izzy she ahd just offered him a house he saw the tears forming in her eyes a small twang of guilt went threw him "Please don't cry" Kenchi said in a soft voice standing close to Izzy  

neckroz209

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:02 pm
" Izzy wiped her face and spoke again " do you want it or not? ((gtg srrry))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:41 pm
Kenchi sighed he didnt want t make her cry "Ok i'll let you help me just please dont cry" Kenchi said ((ok cya next time ur on))  

neckroz209

jazzy says yarr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:33 pm
Kulshedra
justinatheyea

Jason couldn't help but grin at her remark. "Take your time," he called back. "Nothing to do, nowhere to go, no one to see. Besides, art is best when you put time itself into it."
On an impulse, Jason asks, "What's your name, miss artist?"

skyler took out her brushes and put some by her foot, stuck the back end of her favorite flat detailbrush in her mouth, and began dabbing the large fan into the paint. looking past the easile at the boy, she bagan to smile widely. "sweet deal. you might want to get into a really comfy pose then; and im skyler. may i ask what you go by, name wise?" listening for his response, she began to put the base colors of the ground and sky, starkly blending them, then looking back at the boy in the gazeebo  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:58 am
as she awaited his reply, she deeped the background colors, broadening the scene. slowly adding mienut detail, you could hear her stark brush strokes as her wrist moved jerkily in sort of a twitching yet controlled motion  

jazzy says yarr

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:31 am
Izzy breathed deeply the crisp air of the fall. She spoke softly again " Well then, do you want to stay out here all day or do you want to go 'home'?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:10 pm
Kenchi just stood there she had said home he hadnt had a home in a long time he did something that even caught him off guard he hugged Izzy "Thank you" Kenchi whispered into her ear  

neckroz209

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:29 pm
Izzy was surprised at first, being she didn't know the poor man.. She smiled and hugged back " You're welcome, now let's go home so we can get you some descent clothing, and have you room set-up before night fall"Izzy broke from the hug and looke into Kenchi's eyes....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:04 pm
Kenchi stared into Izzy's eyes "Yea lets go home" He said quietly  

neckroz209

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:19 pm
" Okay. Izzy walked past the gazibo with Kenchi. after about a fifteen minute walk, they approached a large white House Izzy walked in the house with out saying a word. She took off her shoes and left them at the front door. " well, this is the Main hall." Izzy spoke and showed a large room. In front of the door, there was a large set of swirling stairs and a balcony from the second floor. " What do you want to do first? Food, Shower, or grand tour....?"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff