Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts 2: Zero Chronicles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:51 pm
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
Guardian_General
Luther sat in the lonely hall of the meeting chamber. It had been too long since the destruction of Xemnas. Yes, he was the new leader, but leader of what? There was no Organization.
"I must revive them...."
Luther made his mind up. He jumped down and left the chamber, looking at the remains of Kingdom Hearts in the sky from a balcony.
"Only a dream left to be just that. Maybe one day it'll be a reality."

Luther sensed two new presences within the vast worlds around him. He knew they could be threats, but was not concerned. He left the balcony and went down to the Proof Of Existance. Apparently, he was in the middle of rebuilding the doors, as well as working on the tombstones.

aura sat behind a tree listing to luther's thoughts then she decided to talk to him and really see who this guy was she appered behind him"hello" she said in a very soft tone
Luther recognized the appearance of a new person. But how behind a tree? There were no trees in the castle. He knelt down by Zexion's tombstone. "Are you a friend? Or foe? And how did you appear from behind a tree?"

"i am both and neither it depends on how you act tawards me" she still stands behind him

"That leaves one question." Luther turns about face to look at her. "How can you appear here when there are no trees in this world?"

"i was on a different world "she stood staring at him "you know your thoughts really transmit really far out there" she turned and pointed to the sky  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:18 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx

aura sat behind a tree listing to luther's thoughts then she decided to talk to him and really see who this guy was she appered behind him"hello" she said in a very soft tone
Luther recognized the appearance of a new person. But how behind a tree? There were no trees in the castle. He knelt down by Zexion's tombstone. "Are you a friend? Or foe? And how did you appear from behind a tree?"

"i am both and neither it depends on how you act tawards me" she still stands behind him

"That leaves one question." Luther turns about face to look at her. "How can you appear here when there are no trees in this world?"

"i was on a different world "she stood staring at him "you know your thoughts really transmit really far out there" she turned and pointed to the sky
Luther sighed. "Now I wish I was a Nobody. Being one of the 13, being Nobodies and all, must be grand." He began arranging the shattered door pieces on Roxas' door.  

Guardian_General

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:30 pm
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx

Luther sighed. "Now I wish I was a Nobody. Being one of the 13, being Nobodies and all, must be grand." He began arranging the shattered door pieces on Roxas' door.

"the nobodies i would liked to have met them, but sora had to kill them" she stared at the sky then back over at luther  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:40 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx

"the nobodies i would liked to have met them, but sora had to kill them" she stared at the sky then back over at luther
"Well...." Luther replied. "Not for long. I can revive them..." Luther stood up, then grabbed some type of tool, kneeled back down, and began to reassemble the door pieces.  

Guardian_General

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:51 pm
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx

"Well...." Luther replied. "Not for long. I can revive them..." Luther stood up, then grabbed some type of tool, kneeled back down, and began to reassemble the door pieces.

"thats okay i can always find them in my soul well at least one of them his name started with a umm Z i think"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:59 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx

"thats okay i can always find them in my soul well at least one of them his name started with a umm Z i think"
"I am reviving them. The only one who shall not be brought back will be Xemnas. Then, we shall rule again." Luther took the repaired door and set it up, now attaching it to the bottom.  

Guardian_General

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:02 pm
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx

"I am reviving them. The only one who shall not be brought back will be Xemnas. Then, we shall rule again." Luther took the repaired door and set it up, now attaching it to the bottom.

"zexion!" she spit out "i have his sprit" she flashed her hand and zexion appered then disapered  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:17 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx

"zexion!" she spit out "i have his sprit" she flashed her hand and zexion appered then disapered

"Hmm..." Luther muttered to himself. "You know, eventually, if I am to revive him, I'll have to draw that essence out to revive Zexion's complete body." He had finished assembling the doorway, which was now gleaming, ready for use.  

Guardian_General

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:30 pm
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx

"Hmm..." Luther muttered to himself. "You know, eventually, if I am to revive him, I'll have to draw that essence out to revive Zexion's complete body." He had finished assembling the doorway, which was now gleaming, ready for use.

"of corse im not stupid but before we bring back the whole orgnization we need to find the other sprits of them and the people" she crossed her arms in a tireding fashion "do you know where the others are?" zexion was speaking throught her  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:47 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx

"of corse im not stupid but before we bring back the whole orgnization we need to find the other sprits of them and the people" she crossed her arms in a tireding fashion "do you know where the others are?" zexion was speaking throught her

"It's good to hear you again, Zexion." Luther said with a half-smile. "I have something that can tell us where they are and who has them, but it's aboard the Gummi Ship. I know it's weird for me to have one, but remember..."
He stood up to Roxas' gate.
"I'm human." Luther stepped through the door, transporting himself to Roxas' area of the castle.  

Guardian_General

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:59 pm
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx

"It's good to hear you again, Zexion." Luther said with a half-smile. "I have something that can tell us where they are and who has them, but it's aboard the Gummi Ship. I know it's weird for me to have one, but remember..."
"I'm human." Luther stepped through the door, transporting himself to Roxas' area of the castle.

"heh i remeber" zexion slightly gave a smile and followed him  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:27 pm
Name: Rax
Alliance: neither of them have asked him yet
Weapon: in pic
Appearance:
Picture http sad Optional):User Image
Bio: soras son who was taken away from sora when he was a baby and eventually developed special powers his father couldnt have ever even imagined and when he was taken away they did something to him to make his darkness become alive ((shadow ect)) and along the way he escaped and is now alone  

hydra4

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:25 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx

Luther looked around. Apparently, Roxas' realm was the Station Of Awakening. "This is very unique place for a Nobody to have." Luther looked around, then around the empty void.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:33 pm
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx

Luther looked around. Apparently, Roxas' realm was the Station Of Awakening. "This is very unique place for a Nobody to have." Luther looked around, then around the empty void.

"well he wasnt a normal nobody" zexion turned back to aura "we need to find the others to have the orgnization back.." she paused and looked around at her sounandings "where am i?"  

l o v e s y d n e y

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:42 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx

"well he wasnt a normal nobody" zexion turned back to aura "we need to find the others to have the orgnization back.." she paused and looked around at her sounandings "where am i?"
*drops onto the floor from shadows knocked out his keyblade lying next to him*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff