Welcome to Gaia! ::

Strongbadia - A Homestar Runner.com guild

Back to Guilds

We are a Homestar Runner.com guild dedicated to the awsomeness of Strong Bad! 

Tags: Strong Bad, Homestar, Runner, Strongbadia, Trogdor 

Reply Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others
Seperated at birth? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orizion
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:23 pm
playing with myself

no, thats just new-age marvin. it would make him sad to be one of the strongs... well, actually, everything makes him sad...

If you're talking about Marvin the Martian, then where's his helmet? Why does he have a white head (Marvin's is black)?
Kiss_by_a_Rose

It looks like someone tried to make a kickass black and white robot version of Strong Bad, but they got tired when they got to the face, so they made two little holes and put in two light greenish-blue bulbs behind them with 20% opacity. icon_xp.gif (Anyone get my Bonus Stage refernce there? Oh noez, this is a Homestar runner guild, and I've just referenced a different web cartoon! *suddenly explodes*)

I'm telling you, it's not Strong Bad!! This guy has fingers on his hand! Strong Bad has boxing gloves on! And I'm sure you all know what happens to all the emails he gets about doing emails with his boxing gloves (watch "fingers" on the SBemail!) Yeah, I still stand by my opinion.
Yours Truly

No, no, no!! Don't you guys see?! It's 20X6 Strong Sad!!! His alter-name in 20X6 is Depressio! And he's just as whiney and smart, but with a Japanese and futuristic twist!

That's right, I quoted myself. domokun pirate ninja
Soultrain

Good lord! You may have just solved the mystery!!! xd

I'm glad you agree. 3nodding Soon, all will succumb to my power!!! twisted domokun 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:31 pm
Quote:
If you're talking about Marvin the Martian, then where's his helmet? Why does he have a white head (Marvin's is black)?

Wrong Marvin. He was referring to This one.  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash