Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
War on Terrorism Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you for the War On Terrorism?
  Yes
  No
  Undecided
View Results

Syluvan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:56 pm
Yeah, this war causes too many problems. Too expensive, too much death. Even my father, who's in the military forces, disagrees with it. Two thumbs straight down.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:13 pm
As I have stated before in a topic almost identical to this one, I don't agree. TSN, if I offend you, I apologize. I respect the fact that there are brave American soldiers out there fighting for the U.S. but I'm sure if you ask some of the soldiers themselves, they probably want to go home. Saddam is out of power, democracy is being built as we speak, new police forces are being created, there are no signs of WMD whatsoever, and the Iraqi people are really tired of seeing the soldiers too. If civil war breaks out, than so be it, the U.S. has done all it can to help them, if the Iraqi people choose chaos and destruction over tranquility, than frankly, there's not a whole lot anybody can do about it. I believe a small station of solders should remain in Iraq until things have truly become benign, but the use of an entire fighting force, I don't think is necessary.  

Knight Skyy

Arianna Blackstone

8,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:06 pm
ummmm, i dont like that people are getting killed, but now were over there and we cant just back out. so i dunno  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:37 pm
Everybody has their own opinion, and there are no wrong things. But we all know in reality that we don't need all those soldiers over there.  

Insidion The Sinister

Arianna Blackstone

8,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:39 pm
sigh, unfortunalty  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:28 pm
the war is a waste of time. how can you fight terroR? anyway.. yeah... i mean it was a hopeless war to begin with.  

Saki Shadow

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:59 am
Soul_Reaver08
teh sexiful nerdy
I have just lost all faith in and respect for every one of you. my dad spent two years fighting for the end of terrorism and the safety and comfort or whiny little brats in america who hate bush. My cousin is over there right now and he's doing it too. fighting for freedom, fighting for life, fighting for what our country was founded on and if none of you can possibly understand that, there is something seriously wrong. I'm sorrie but when people start rersotring to vilent words for this topic, it just pisses me off. democrats are and always will be scum-sucking piles of sludge who do not deserve even one iota of respect. they dont have morals and never will. end of story.

this has been all: TSN

As long as Bush doesn't bring back the draft i could care less what he does. I understand that Saddam was a theat to our country i just don't see a need to stay there now that he's gone. I really do appreciate what your dad and cousin are doing for us to sleep saftly at night i just think they should bring back all the soldiers so we can get on with our lives. I think Bush is an idiot but not because of the war. The war isn't Bushes fault. I just don't like him as a person.

saddam may have been in charge but they're still evil without him there. terrorism is a way of life for the, not just a little fun thing to do on the side.

@insidion: you are an idiot. I'm sorry but if everyone has their own opinions, no we do not "know that we dont need all those soldiers over there" we all have our OWN opinios. DUH thats the point of an opinion.

and btw what george washington said, doesnt apply to today, it was in the ******** 1700s, before islanm was a terroristic threat.

and dont say you werent talking about terrosirts, you mentioned them directly. you said we cant possibly get rid of every terrorist so we should just give up. no that is wussy loser's tak.

supporting the troops does not mean bringing them home. if the soldiers are such whiny little wusses that they cant possibly serve their countries for one year, they need to suck it up. my dad spent 18 months there and is extremely proud of hinmself and they should be proud of themselves as well.

also, it doesnt matter if you say you're patriotic, thinking the troops need to come home, is unpatriotic and itsunamerican and cowardly. we should spend our money on things like national security and thats what the miltary is, in or out of a war zone. there is no wasted money unless its being spent on somehting other than security. and I donty care if you "dont like the idea of them being over there" get the ******** over it. its not your decision to make and you know what, I dont like a lot of things, if I had my way, every democrat and every muslim would be dead right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:07 am
How can you have a war on a ideal to begin with? It's like waging a war on jelousy or nancy regans war on "drugs". You can't fight a war on terrorism as much as you can just keep creating terrorism by continuing to try and stop it. Americas grown so large that it's become the world police, Our clown prince of the oil barrons sits a top his high-chair as chenny feeds him more lies about fighting this war and how it's a great idea as more soldiers die for his own irresponibility.

Also at TSN:Eh, I'm strongly rooted in my opinion for my own reasons as well. My family lost alot of jobs due to some of the bush administration (NAFTA/CAFTA) so my "whining" as you put it has some foundation. Not just "I HATE BUSH CAUSE HE SUCKS".  

mutilations

Saki Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:57 am
ph33r b0t
How can you have a war on a ideal to begin with? It's like waging a war on jelousy or nancy regans war on "drugs". You can't fight a war on terrorism as much as you can just keep creating terrorism by continuing to try and stop it. Americas grown so large that it's become the world police, Our clown prince of the oil barrons sits a top his high-chair as chenny feeds him more lies about fighting this war and how it's a great idea as more soldiers die for his own irresponibility.

Also at TSN:Eh, I'm strongly rooted in my opinion for my own reasons as well. My family lost alot of jobs due to some of the bush administration (NAFTA/CAFTA) so my "whining" as you put it has some foundation. Not just "I HATE BUSH CAUSE HE SUCKS".

I completely agree  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:05 pm
The war is definately a waste of time and money  

[Frito]

Knight Skyy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:41 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
Soul_Reaver08
teh sexiful nerdy
I have just lost all faith in and respect for every one of you. my dad spent two years fighting for the end of terrorism and the safety and comfort or whiny little brats in america who hate bush. My cousin is over there right now and he's doing it too. fighting for freedom, fighting for life, fighting for what our country was founded on and if none of you can possibly understand that, there is something seriously wrong. I'm sorrie but when people start rersotring to vilent words for this topic, it just pisses me off. democrats are and always will be scum-sucking piles of sludge who do not deserve even one iota of respect. they dont have morals and never will. end of story.

As long as Bush doesn't bring back the draft i could care less what he does. I understand that Saddam was a theat to our country i just don't see a need to stay there now that he's gone. I really do appreciate what your dad and cousin are doing for us to sleep saftly at night i just think they should bring back all the soldiers so we can get on with our lives. I think Bush is an idiot but not because of the war. The war isn't Bushes fault. I just don't like him as a person.

saddam may have been in charge but they're still evil without him there. terrorism is a way of life for the, not just a little fun thing to do on the side.

@insidion: you are an idiot. I'm sorry but if everyone has their own opinions, no we do not "know that we dont need all those soldiers over there" we all have our OWN opinios. DUH thats the point of an opinion.

and btw what george washington said, doesnt apply to today, it was in the ******** 1700s, before islanm was a terroristic threat.

and dont say you werent talking about terrosirts, you mentioned them directly. you said we cant possibly get rid of every terrorist so we should just give up. no that is wussy loser's tak.

supporting the troops does not mean bringing them home. if the soldiers are such whiny little wusses that they cant possibly serve their countries for one year, they need to suck it up. my dad spent 18 months there and is extremely proud of hinmself and they should be proud of themselves as well.

also, it doesnt matter if you say you're patriotic, thinking the troops need to come home, is unpatriotic and itsunamerican and cowardly. we should spend our money on things like national security and thats what the miltary is, in or out of a war zone. there is no wasted money unless its being spent on somehting other than security. and I donty care if you "dont like the idea of them being over there" get the ******** over it. its not your decision to make and you know what, I dont like a lot of things, if I had my way, every democrat and every muslim would be dead right now.

Wishing that all Democrats and Muslims were dead? That's taking it a tad too far, watch your tongue before you talk. Why don't you listen to yourself, you sound no better than terrorists themselves. Wishing genocide upon a race of people wouldn't solve anything, I don't care if you said that because you were angry. Frankly, you sound like the one who is whining, so why don't relax and stop getting so worked up, think rationally. Now we all are entitled to an opinion, and each opinion should be respected as a person's view, even if you don't agree with it.

Oh by the way, "but they're still evil without him there". Don't generalize, it makes you look like a fool. If the "they" you are referring to are the people of Iraq, you better take another look at what you are typing. The majority of those people are normal, run-of-the-mill citizens who want to have a normal lives, but they can't because of the mayhem occurring. So before you make a response to someone's side, think about what you say first.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:25 pm
Kagekun Limuud
teh sexiful nerdy
Soul_Reaver08
teh sexiful nerdy

Wishing that all Democrats and Muslims were dead? That's taking it a tad too far, watch your tongue before you talk. Why don't you listen to yourself, you sound no better than terrorists themselves. Wishing genocide upon a race of people wouldn't solve anything, I don't care if you said that because you were angry. Frankly, you sound like the one who is whining, so why don't relax and stop getting so worked up, think rationally. Now we all are entitled to an opinion, and each opinion should be respected as a person's view, even if you don't agree with it.

Oh by the way, "but they're still evil without him there". Don't generalize, it makes you look like a fool. If the "they" you are referring to are the people of Iraq, you better take another look at what you are typing. The majority of those people are normal, run-of-the-mill citizens who want to have a normal lives, but they can't because of the mayhem occurring. So before you make a response to someone's side, think about what you say first.

no. just ******** no. I did not wish "genocide upon a race" its a ******** religion based upon hate, murder, and terrorism; and a political party. anyone with half a brain knows that. you are such an idiot that its apalls me. and you know what? I wasnt saying he cant an opinio, I was saying that by stating that everyone has their own opinion and then saying its the same one, is incorrect and IGNORANT. and I dont have to "respect" anyone's opinion if its based upon the whining and bitching of a stupid teenage jackass all comfortable in his/her warm little house while people like my family members are out there right now fighting for something they beleive in and fgor the safety of his/her spoiled little a**.

and you know, I was talking about ******** TERRORISTS you idiot.
and I did think about what I said, you just dont like it. so shove it up your a**.  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dre ice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:31 pm
i think theres know need  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:58 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
Kagekun Limuud
teh sexiful nerdy
Soul_Reaver08
teh sexiful nerdy

no. just ******** no. I did not wish "genocide upon a race" its a ******** religion based upon hate, murder, and terrorism; and a political party. anyone with half a brain knows that. you are such an idiot that its apalls me. and you know what? I wasnt saying he cant an opinio, I was saying that by stating that everyone has their own opinion and then saying its the same one, is incorrect and IGNORANT. and I dont have to "respect" anyone's opinion if its based upon the whining and bitching of a stupid teenage jackass all comfortable in his/her warm little house while people like my family members are out there right now fighting for something they beleive in and fgor the safety of his/her spoiled little a**.

and I did think about what I said, you just dont like it. so shove it up your a**.

Ok, first off, you need to stopping cursing so much, last I checked this was a PG-13 site, so chill. What you just sad was completely wrong, have you even researched Islam? I'm very sure it doesn't say anything like "Bomb Americans because they are powerful and imperialistic! And we hate Christians!!". No, you are quite wrong. So why don't you go find a site about Islam, get an idea for which is about, and than come back to me. Frankly, if there is anybody here who is a fool, its you. You scream and rave on and on that your family is in the "war". This far into the discussion has nothing to do with your family, it deals with you wrongly accusing a group of people. So do yourself and the rest of the world a favor, and go educate yourself before you start spitting that nonsense. I feel that my part in this argument is over, if you want to continue it, do with another person, because I have no time to waste with close-minded people such as yourself.

Knight Skyy

Insidion The Sinister

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:03 pm
Kagekun Limuud
teh sexiful nerdy
Kagekun Limuud
teh sexiful nerdy
Soul_Reaver08
teh sexiful nerdy

Ok, first off, you need to stopping cursing so much, last I checked this was a PG-13 site, so chill. What you just sad was completely wrong, have you even researched Islam? I'm very sure it doesn't say anything like "Bomb Americans because they are powerful and imperialistic! And we hate Christians!!". No, you are quite wrong. So why don't you go find a site about Islam, get an idea for which is about, and than come back to me. Frankly, if there is anybody here who is a fool, its you. You scream and rave on and on that your family is in the "war". This far into the discussion has nothing to do with your family, it deals with you wrongly accusing a group of people. So do yourself and the rest of the world a favor, and go educate yourself before you start spitting that nonsense. I feel that my part in this argument is over, if you want to continue it, do with another person, because I have no time to waste with close-minded people such as yourself.

He is right. And if you post something with cursing one more time im going to report you. This thread isn't for hostilities.  
Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff