Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)
KH2:COM (FOR PS2) (final mix comes with it) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:20 pm
thank gawd it's not for the ps3. i can't afford ( well actually my mom xD ) that just for some games.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:48 pm
where did u get the pics i tried but it didnt let me see them  

lolli_pops

BJ Mac

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:52 pm
how does the picture in the right hand corner look like sora?! If it is him? He got older.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:04 pm
I love you. eek  

Koichi2005

Ankoku_Ryuu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:42 am
When those were released I heard that it was just a side part in KH2: Final Mix. But it really does look like a whole new game.. @_@. I really hope they change the battle system. But, alas, I also heard that they wern't. But... OMG I'm SO excited for Axel 4laugh heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:15 pm
NOOO! scream Why have you done this to me?!?! Square-Enix...you have FAILED ME MISERABLY! The card battling system sucks eggs. It's TOO EASY! it's not even worth my time! Tetsuya Nomura Dropped the ball twice so far (Making KH2 more Movie than Action, KH:CoM on the GBA and now this?) and now you drop it again....This game doesn't seem worth it if it's gonna have cards. If it was like Kingdom Hearts 1 THEN I'd buy this. The Price is going to be 49.99. But still these worthless cards. I can basically Card-Break everything that moves in that game. Such a shame....They could Have made this SO MUCH BETTER. scream Square Stop messing up!  

Greenk4

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:51 am
New update about KH CoM that I've got from my other forum. According to the website, http://kh2.co.uk , there are two different playable demos at event: Sora in HalloweenTown and Riku vs. Vexen battle. Plus the control buttons is different from the GBA control buttons (Circle for Attack, Triangle for Stock.) Both Sora and Riku's story will have minor script changes. And also Zexion's power has finally revealed. According to the picture, Zexion's power is multiplying himself (which is said because I thought his power would be greater and cool, unless his power is illusion) and his weapon is similar to Riku's Soul Eater. Here's are the pictures of KH CoM:

http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2fmscan.jpg
http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=newfm2.jpg  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:22 pm
To expand on your reports. Chain of Memories will NOT be it's own game it will be a part of the 2 Disk Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix + (Notice the Plus is a part of the title.) There is a VERY good chance this will make a release-State side bein the Game can be played in either English or Japanese Voices/Subtitles. There will also be New Bosses that are optinal (Kurt Zisa is rumored to be coming back.) and the ability to Fight Sephiroth MORE THAN ONCE (Hurrah for a good challenge!) of course more cut-scenes, an extended Secret ending, more gummi ships, etc. the game will be shipped next year 1st quarter (Spring.) and also look for the KH:Trinity Edition. (all 3 games with a guide for each and a journal that has everything for all 3 games and a sweet cover art for the box.) you can get the Box set in Jap. from play-asia.com for anyone interested  

Greenk4

Zero_maverickhunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:25 am
random bored comment... i love sarah!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:34 am
Ah, I was acctually kinda dissapointed with KH:COM... I thought it was too much like KH  

Kioushan

Greenk4

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:06 pm
KH was great. Lot's of action. i wanted CoM to do the same. yet they failed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:16 pm
o.o!! o wow, the pics are awesome!! ^.^ i hope they have a release date for the US soon. because i really want to play kh: CoM.  

ConSumedDeMon

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Greenk4

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:17 am
even if it does come out for PS2 I think it would be easier to pick up the GBA version anyways to get a feel for the game first, then check for the PS2 version. But either way it'll be nice to have all the games on 1 system. As for a realease date, I haven't heard anything yet. But I won't get my hopes up yet I won't kill them either. Square-Enix Confrence 07 should explain everything.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:49 pm
eek Whoa thanks for the info. Do the games only come out in Japan?  

FireStorm_Dragon45

Mizukotsu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:51 pm
Well, I am gunna say that that picture IS Sora because for some reason, even though FF has good history with sticking villains and ancester people everywhere...that picture has a caption going all like ' ZOMG! AND IS THIS SORA!!??' *not Literal of course, but that kind of air*
makes me think it IS him XD

"...Sora na no ka!?" (last part says that)

Also keep in mind that Shounen Weekly is VERY in depth with the games with information. They might actually KNOW who it is anyway. But alas, the hook of the sentence draws so much attention "OMG! IS IT REALLY SORA!?" us sad people think XD
And then the staff for Shounen Weekly laugh at us as they watch us flap about and hunt down the answer as they sit there themselves probably already knowing...I mean, how else would they get the pictures and such information? They must be hooky hooky with Tetsuya Nomura and Squeenix XD
*ahem* that was kind of rant-ish...but it was!

Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games