Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Comments, Thoughts and Opinions
oRG gUILD, The makings of the conspiracy >.> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you in our out
  hell yeah
  whatever your weird
View Results

neilmc

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:30 pm
Cadet Chitaru
neilmc
Cadet Chitaru
Well if you want to make us stand out, then go advertising in the correct forums of this site.
Or you could make a RP in Barton Town (forum).

Admins can not single out guilds just to make this guild stand out through a story plot.

i agree but the idea of the personalised powers could be nice, and make gaia ino more of a game rather than just forum RPGs

Well that's the thing. Gaia was intended to be a anime and videogame forum. It's an RPG forum.That was what Gaia was created for. Not a game. If you want an online game then play Ragnarok or Fly For Fun or whatever.

Besides, we'll have the battle system hopefully when they release the beta version of the site.

oh? i never heard of that, that sounds cool  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:32 pm
neilmc
like i said in my PM to most wanted

if we sat down and descussed this we could make this into a better idea and refine it, the origonal idea sounds as if it's going to end up with every gaian flaming eachother endlessly for no good reason
understand that the origanl idea has been shoved aside and we are trying to work out a new one here  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

neilmc

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:32 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
neilmc
Cadet Chitaru
Well if you want to make us stand out, then go advertising in the correct forums of this site.

Admins can not single out guilds just to make this guild stand out through a story plot.

i agree but the idea of the personalised powers could be nice, and make gaia ino more of a game rather than just forum RPGs
u dont agree on the idea of a game becuase gaia is just what it is and thats a RP website and it makes it unique but not personilized powers but just something that we can make that can be use only to those who join a specific guild and all and if you koin you recieve it, do you understand.. it makes us stand out and people will know who we are when they see the item and want to join

yeah, i understand...i've just thought of a down side to that though, most people would make some rather....dodgy things. ie nude pathches or simething. you know how alot of gaia is.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:33 pm
neilmc

if we sat down and descussed this we could make this into a better idea and refine it, the origonal idea sounds as if it's going to end up with every gaian flaming eachother endlessly for no good reason

Well here's my idea:

Maybe for when the battle system is out (I don't know how the schematics go for that game so my idea may not work depending on how the game works) we could go as a team and challenge people. Fight for the Organization, you know?
If we could have would have our "specialized" weapons or powers and have a uniform for this guild for everyone to wear. Once everyone becomes familiar with the idea they would know who we are.

See? Advertises and does not start wars with the other gaians. It just works with the battle system.

If it doesn't make sense, I apologize and try to make it more clear.  

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:34 pm
neilmc
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
neilmc
Cadet Chitaru

u dont agree on the idea of a game becuase gaia is just what it is and thats a RP website and it makes it unique but not personilized powers but just something that we can make that can be use only to those who join a specific guild and all and if you koin you recieve it, do you understand.. it makes us stand out and people will know who we are when they see the item and want to join

yeah, i understand...i've just thought of a down side to that though, most people would make some rather....dodgy things. ie nude pathches or simething. you know how alot of gaia is.
well thats how the administrator shuns most of those ideas and we can probably help if possible, but think how well it would work if it was done effectively  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:36 pm
Cadet Chitaru
neilmc

Well here's my idea:

Maybe for when the battle system is out (I don't know how the schematics go for that game so my idea may not work depending on how the game works) we could go as a team and challenge people. Fight for the Organization, you know?
If we could have would have our "specialized" weapons or powers and have a uniform for this guild for everyone to wear. Once everyone becomes familiar with the idea they would know who we are.

See? Advertises and does not start wars with the other gaians. It just works with the battle system.

you just took my idea and refined it that is what i was trying to get at and i think its just been crystalized by your idea really eek razz  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

neilmc

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:37 pm
Cadet Chitaru
neilmc

Well here's my idea:

actually, that's a brilliant idea. i love it 4laugh
and we could always make a potition for them to make an item orgXIII-ish ,like their trench coats  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:38 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Cadet Chitaru
neilmc

Well here's my idea:

you just took my idea and refined it that is what i was trying to get at and i think its just been crystalized by your idea really eek razz

But your idea was through making a story line and starting guild wars. My idea is through using a battle system and in a refind way so that it doesn't really start wars with anyone at all.  

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:39 pm
neilmc
and we could always make a potition for them to make an item orgXIII-ish ,like their trench coats

Actually people have already been making suggestions for that in the Site Feedback forum.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:39 pm
Cadet Chitaru
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Cadet Chitaru
neilmc

Well here's my idea:

But your idea was through making a story line and starting guild wars. My idea is through using a battle system and in a refind way so that it doesn't really start wars with anyone at all.

we could always ask for a battle arena...but they'll probably be adding that with the battle sys...hades cup any one? jk 4laugh  

neilmc

neilmc

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:40 pm
Cadet Chitaru
neilmc

Actually people have already been making suggestions for that in the Site Feedback forum.

sweet ^_^
as you can see...i've tried to make my own.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:40 pm
Cadet Chitaru
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Cadet Chitaru
neilmc

Well here's my idea:

i know that how i explianed it but i wasnt sure where the idea was leading me until you argue my piont and you refined it thank you  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:42 pm
neilmc
Cadet Chitaru
neilmc

sweet ^_^
as you can see...i've tried to make my own.
i think an battle arena would be cool but maybe there should be a different forum for those battle guild... you know what howabout teams and as you go higher in rank you advance ibto a different guild/team and fight with them  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:44 pm
Omg i saw the batle system and it rock could it be connected to the aleins  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:28 pm
hmmm, it does sound like a good idea, as long as were not breaking the TOS.....mabe we should wait till the battle system is up and travel in groups and have some form of idetifacation to show were members of the same guild....and if they do eventually allow guilds to compete each other or gaians against gaians in the battle system, we could possibly pull something off.....anyway, it does sound like a great idea and a way to make the guild stand out.....but we would need more members....gaia is way to big to make this work in a matter of small time.....this idea would have to be brainstormed a little bit.......we deffinately would have to recrute more members into the guild to be noiticed....  
Comments, Thoughts and Opinions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff