Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
Star Wars Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one?
  Phantom Menace
  Attack of the Clones
  Revenge of the Sith
  A New Hope (aka Star Wars)
  Empire Strikes Back
  Return of the Jedi
View Results

LilRyu

5,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:54 am
Star Wars is a great series. But it could've been done better. If George Lucas stop being an araggant **** and had some help, the new trilogy would've been made better. He swears he's the best writer. Well then how come Spider-Man 3 made $135.6 million? Because they're the better writers. Maybe Star Wars would've been done better if Lucas just stop being so araggant. Lucas is a genius in how he made up Star Wars. But he should've avoid writting. Also, he copy some of the things from other movies and series. He freakin' stole the mind trick from the Shadow comic series.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:32 pm
for me, it's actually a toss-up between the empire strikes back, and the return of the jedi  

Cazadores

Erica Court

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:41 pm
I just watched the whole series for the first time, and hands down, Episode V (Empire Strikes Back) is my favorite. The whole plot reveal with Darth Vader and Luke, the action, the sad ending... crying

(I'm guilty of not playing a single SW game, or owning a single shirt. I do have some toys though- some Revenge of The Sith Legos, two Obi-Wan action figures, and a Jar Jar Binks squirty toy from Pizza Hut. I had some Episode I magazine clippings and collectable soda cans too, and even a Padme Amidala outfit I wore before I had even seen the movie as a little kid, but I think my mom might have thrown some of that stuff out... stare )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:27 pm
No matter how many times someone tells me what's going on, I DON'T GET IT. NOT AT ALL.

iPrevail

witchy_elphaba

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:32 am
Return of the Jedi, or The Empire Strikes back.

I love the old, unedited version with the uber-corny effects XD

I've only read the novelized versions of the prequels, and a prequel called Shadow Hunter, though, and liked it quite a bit.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:27 pm
i like star wars a little and i think i've seen all of them but i have no idea which one is which  

Devil Plays The Fiddle

thebeast1985

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:24 am
I love all of them. i mean episodes 4-6 are my favourites but i love all. star wars is one of the best things that has ever happened to the big screen  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:02 am
i didn't really like 1-3. mostly i just liked 4, because luke got ugly in 5 and 6. lol. who thinks jar-jar is the stupidest idea ever? *stands up and waves hand around* i also like obi-wan from 1-3 (i cant remember how to spell the actor's name... is it ewan mcgregor?)  

The Amethyst Riddle

Dapper Conversationalist

HtheDarkStealthDude

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:39 pm
Revenge of the Sith  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:48 pm
I like both old and new  

Little Skana

Flip-Flopper

44,900 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Waffles! 25