nintendo wii
  both
  Playstation 3
View Results

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:38 pm
PS3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:25 pm
PS3 even though it's expensive it's way better then wii. The Wii is a pretty cool idea though.  

Karnen

P-J-TRASH

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:21 am
NINTENDO WII!!!! IT HAS ZELDA ON IT!! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:32 pm
I'm about 10 times more interested in the Wii games right now, but if the PS3 came out with some cool-looking games, I might consider it. Still, 600 bucks is way too much.  

LemurMaster

milkymosaic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:34 pm
Wii most definately. Sony didn't impress me this time. Looks like Nintendo' on top again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:47 pm
hm.. i would say the wii. Its rly fun to play with. ;x  

Kokonorishi

Ninja 4 life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:32 pm
i got the wii and its awsome it also comes with c1 nunchuck a wii remote and a game... the ps3 only comes with a controller  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:24 am
The Wii has a much more creative design and better games. While the PS3 has superior graphics, those graphics are waisted on games that aren't really that fun.  

MonkofMajere

Chatty Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

ben2562

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:30 am
neither....  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:16 pm
hmm Wii or PS3, here are some comparisons, comparisons are in order i.e.
Wii: A, B, C1 and C2, D1/D2/D3
PS3:A, B, C1 and C2, D1/D2/D3
Real Comparisons:

Wii: Wireless remote controller and nunchuks, Wi-Fi/DS compatible, 512 mb, Dolby Pro Logic ll sound, plays Wii/Gamecube games(even plays NES, SNES, and N64 games on the virtual console), $250, Gamecube card/SD card/USB ports

PS3: normal controller, Blu-ray/Wi-Fi/bluetooth compatible, 60 gb, High Definition Multimedia Interface, playes PS1/2/3 games and DVD and CD's, $600, memory stick/SD card/Compact Flash slots

I'm getting a Wii tommorrow because I ordered it a couple days ago, I favor Wii because of the way of controlling the remote, plus I was going to buy a gamecube then Wii appeared and I found out it played gamecube games, so I chose to pay for Wii instead. PS3 is just like PS2 except PS3 has blu-ray and bluetooth.  

emoaj66

Ryu of the Dark

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:30 pm
Wii.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:03 pm
I have to say, the Wii DOES have a advantage not only with price and ingenuity, but also because it appeals to a very different group of people. Whereas the PS3 offers superior graphics, tremendous processing power, and the ability to pump out AI which knows when you scratch your nose, this only appeals generally to a small group of the gaming elite. The Wii on the other hand, offers playability to EVERYONE. I happen to have a Wii and my 75 year-old grandmother played bowling with me the other day, and hasn't stopped asking me to "boot it up" again. The only issue is continuity. The PS3 had a very rocky start, pretty much its only truly marketable game was Resistance: Fall of Man (Seriously, that mech one was just too aweful to even look at in the store), but it has ALOT of potential. The Wii on the other hand had a GREAT start, the only issue once again is Continuity. Can the Wii game developers come up with enough fun, inovative and different games? Unfortunately the Wii has already become mildly saturated with party games. Well thats just fine, but what about solo-play? Either way, both systems have a lot of potential.  

Rencartu

zombie_beaver

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:35 am
Wii, The PS3 just seemes to b the PS2 with a different controller and slightly better graphics!  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:35 am
xD
I find it amusing that almost no one is backing the PS3 against the Wii.
Not that I disagree, but it's funny.

T3h Jinji

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Soulity

4,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200