Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)
Saix??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O RLY?
  YEH RLY
View Results

Greenk4

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:20 am
your right. he wasn't. I think Roxas and Axel have a better chance of geting their own game. It could explain what Roxas did after he left Organization 13. and what Axel did as he followed Roxas and stuff.

Wow seems There are more people who want a game making the entire Organization playable.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:49 pm
Greenk4
Wow seems There are more people who want a game making the entire Organization playable.

No kidding. But, the Organization is so... Fascinating. I mean, How did they get to be where they are on the Nobody Totem Pole? What where they like in their former lives? What did they look like when they weren't Nobodies? Its so interesting. 3nodding  

Ankoku_Ryuu

Greenk4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:32 pm
yeah and how is it possible for each Org.Member to control one whole type of nobody? and why do they move so wierdly?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:46 pm
Greenk4
Ankoku you thought about EXACTLY what I wanted to say! (how'd you know?) but anyways yeah I don't mind Slapping people around with a Shield...(Vexen....lol.)

This made my day!

Zexion: Vexen, why are you so depressed? Go slap some people with your shield.. or something...
Vexen: -sighs- Fine! -a loud crash is heard in the background-  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Ankoku_Ryuu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:33 am
Greenk4
yeah and how is it possible for each Org.Member to control one whole type of nobody? and why do they move so wierdly?

And why is that type of nobody affiliated to each of the members? Especially the Assassin class and Axel. Do each of the other nobodies that show up only in COM each have a class of their own? If so, what? Why didn't Roxas have a class of nobodies?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:46 pm
Ankoku_Ryuu
Greenk4

And why is that type of nobody affiliated to each of the members? Especially the Assassin class and Axel. Do each of the other nobodies that show up only in COM each have a class of their own? If so, what? Why didn't Roxas have a class of nobodies?

The Organization and their nobodies:

Xemnas - (Not sure)
Xigbar - Sniper Nobodies
Xaldin - Dragoon Nobodies
Vexen - Unknown
Lexaeus - Unknown
Zexion - Unknown
Saix - Beserker Nobodies
Axel - Assassin Nobodies
Demyx - Dancer Nobodies
Luxord - Gambler Nobodies
Marluxia - Unknown
Larxene - Unknown
Roxas - Samurai Nobodies

Thank you wikipedia!

A note about Saix: "he is somewhat psychotic in nature."  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Greenk4

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:08 pm
Actuall Roxas controlled the Dusks. if you check Jimminy's Journal they tell you who controls who.

Lol someone actually like the idea of slapping people around as Vexen. thanks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:14 am
why would saix get his own game, i would undertand if it was axel, but not saix!  

zero of spades

Friendly Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Greenk4

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:30 pm
Yeah Saix was too weak to deserve a game all to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:15 pm
Roxas sound smore better than saix having his own game.  

jayjaystillhere

Zero_maverickhunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:08 am
random comment... KH RULES!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:13 pm
Semi-Random Comment: Saix is weak!  

Greenk4

Zero_maverickhunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:16 pm
who is saix? i've played all three of the KH games and i haven't seen anybody named Saix.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:42 pm
Saix is the last Nobody you fight before Xemnas. He's the guy who goes berserk when you fight him  

Greenk4

Annissina Fhang

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:10 pm
it would be the most awesomest game if you could play as all 13 members instead of just 1. I would treasure every moment as Demyx. lol heart it sounds pretty cool even if it is just saix.  
Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games