Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:05 am
User Image

July 1, 2006

Oooh. Handsome. *plays with tail*
devilnightshade
Vib: *blinks and stares at the boy playing with his tail* o.o;

*blinks and waves* Hello. What's your name? *continues to play with Vib's tail, braiding it and unbraiding it*
devilnightshade
Vib: *pulls out a name tag which reads 'Vibrant Shades of Death'. Tilts his head still staring at the boy through glowing red eyes highlighting the bloody tear marks on his cheek*

Vibrant Shades of Death? What a name. But I think I'll just call you Vibrant for short, alright? *reaches up and pets Vib's nose before sitting back down, smiling
devilnightshade
Vib: *continues to watch the boy as he rubs sparkles onto his hands by just touching his coat*

I haven't seen you around much. Are you usually around here? Just nod yes or no.
devilnightshade
Vib: *nods slightly*

Do you have friends around here? I've only just arrived, so really I don't know who frequents where. *laughes and braids tail, fingercombing it out again*
devilnightshade
Vib: *the stallion shrugged slightly only having afew friends and many of them not being two-leggers*

Huh. I don't see why you wouldn't. You seem plenty nice enough...Unless it's your name that keeps them away? *Stands up and pets Vib's coat, laughing at the sparkles rubbing off on his hands* It's like you're covered in sparkle dust. *waves hands in the air and watches the sparkles falling to the ground*
devilnightshade
Vib: *the stallion sorta shrugged again, others didn't seem to like his coloration and sparkles. He made a laughing sound when the boy played with the never ending supply of sparkles that came from his coat*

He giggled and brushed his hands over the stallion's coat, enjoying watching the sparkles that fell to the ground and covered his hands. "I think you should have more friends." He said, smiling and petting Vib's nose lightly. "Can I be your friend?"
devilnightshade
Vib: *The stallion nodded and stood there quietly as the boy ran his hands over his coat sending a shower of sparkles to the ground.*

The boy laughed and clapped his hands together, sending sparkles into the air. "Good. My name is Talek. But the others just call me Tal most of the time. Nice to meet you." He said, petting his hands down Vib's neck gently. "I have a friend here now." The boy murmured, smiling before looking to the stallion. "What do you do all day? Just wander around and stuff?"
Lady Kiya
Alsoomse noticed another person there petting the very sparklie horse. She walked over to him. "Hello, I'm Alsoomse Nightwind! " She said cheerfully.

He blinked and looked at her in surprise, looking suddenly shy. "Hi." He said, glancing at the stallion before glancing to her again.
Lady Kiya
She smiled at him and then started petting Vibrant again. "He's pretty, isnt' he?" She smiled back up at him. She felt really short when around Soquilis and older natives.
She hit her head in almost forgetting to ask him. "What's your name?" she asked.

"He's handsome." He said, nodding and reaching out to run his fingers through Vibrant's mane, smiling slightly. Blinking when she hit her head, he tilted his head before laughing softly at the sparkles she'd scattered on her forehead. "My name's Talek...But most people call me Tal for short. It's nice to meet you." He said, reaching out to brush the sparkles away with a part of his hand that wasn't sparkly.
Lady Kiya
She closes her eyes as he whipes the sparkles of her face. She giggled and looked back at Vibrant. " You just like to give people sparkles don't you?" She looked over at the Talek again. "Nice to meet you!" She alwasy loved making new friends.

Laughing, he patted Vibrant's shoulder lightly, rubbing more sparkles off. "I think he does." He chuckled, smiling back at her now. "Mmm. Did you just get here too? Or have you been here before?"
devilnightshade
Vib continued to watch them and shifted to graze in a new spot, he listened to their voice though he really didn't understand their words. A snort escaped his muzzle as he continued to graze and the grass he wasn't munchin on rusteled with it.

Lady Kiya
She smiled at both of them and watched Vibrant graze a bit. Then looked back at Talek as he asked her a question. "A while, with my family before they vanished. Now I have a new family. Yet I don't have a Soquili yet. "

"Ah." Was all he said, not wanting to pry into why her family dissapeared. He didn't know his real family very well himself, so he was usually uneasy about asking other people about theirs. "A new family? That's good. I don't have a Soquili yet either. But I'm hoping I will eventually." He said, smiling and getting an almost dreamy look on his face before he shook his head and refocused on the present.
devilnightshade
Vib lifted his head as if he understood their speak but then he once more lowered it back to the ground, turning his head the stallion once mroe started nibbling at a new section of grass. The long silky tail swished back and forth across powerful hunches to attempt soem reliefe from the flies.

Laughing as a few wisps of the tail flicked him, he moved to brush the flies away, smiling. "I think it's your sparkly coat that's attracting so many flies." He commented, shaking his head and smiling.
devilnightshade
The stallion lifted his head then suddenly lowered his hulking body to the ground offering his back to the boy. The wind swept his mane mixing the pinks and green for a minute till it ended and they fell back into place.

He smiled, murmuring a thank you as Vib settled to the ground. Tal wasn't all that tell yet, still growing, so the gesture was helpful. Moving around, he brushed flies and sparkles alike from the stallion's coat, humming absently.
devilnightshade
The stallion nipped softly at the boys leg then mentioned to his broad sparkling back and tilted his head. Vib had the build of a sleek Arabian but hidden udner the shinnign coat was msucles that could have probably put a draft horse to shame.

He gave a surprised laugh at the n**, swatting playfully at Vib before blinking. Not quite understanding, he brushed at the soquili's back, thinking there were flies he'd missed or something.
devilnightshade
Vib snorted and finally stood up he slipped his head between the boys legs and lifted up carefully sliding tal down onto his back in the perfect position for the boy to side. The stallion stamped one hoof and waited for the boy to get a good grip and seat.

Tal gave an undignified squeak as he was suddenly was lifted, sliding down the soquili's neck to rest on his back. "Warn me next time!" He squeaked as he settled, legs tightening around Vib's torso, weaving his hands into the long stranded mane.
devilnightshade
Vib tossed his head then broke into a trot before he tossed his head down lsightly and switched into a full gallop. His muscles rippled like coils of steel under the soft ebony coat. The world flew by the two in a buzz as Vib's powerful legs sent them flying over the hard earth.

He clung tightly as the stallion started into a trot, then a gallop, burying his face in the other's mane. Soon enough, he got used to the movement and the wind, leaning back a bit and opening his eyes to look at the world rushing past. He lost his breath, eyes wide in surprise at the experience. He suddenly gave a whoop of delight, clinging tight with his legs and throwing his hands in the air, before one hand went back to cling to Vib's mane.
devilnightshade
Vib galloped for awhile before he finally had to slow up into a brisk walk, his mane settled once more back against his neck but his tail was raised up like a banner still letting the wind take the silken starnds up away from the grass.

Tal laughed until he was out of breath, the wind and the excitement stealing it all away. Huffing softly, he ran his fingers through Vib's mane, settling a few out of place strands before just letting his hands relax, woven in the colorful locks. "That was so fun." He laughed, getting his breath back mostly.
devilnightshade
The stallion tossed his head up and down his hooves barely seemed to touch the ground as he pranced forward. The glowing eyes cast weird shadows on his face but that just added abit more allure to the odd stallion.

Tal laughed at the other's antics, shaking his head. He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around the strong neck, burying his face in the colorful mane. This was fun, beng carried about like this. He wished it would never end.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:12 am
User Image User Image

July 19, 2006

*pounces Kona* Hello!
Rajiv: *snorts and tosses his head* And so starts another weird day. *sighs*
Oh hush. Or I'll really make you shed sparkles. XD
Konalou
-pounced- Meep! Hi Cazen!
-pats Rajiv- Be a good boy, please? -hands him apple-

*waves* Hiya!
Rajiv: I can't guarentee anything if he starts acting weird....Or makes me shed sparkles. *tosses head towards Cazen and munches on the apple*
Konalou
Myoa: What if I guarentee you Cazen won't makes you shed sparkles?

Rajiv: How would you guarentee that?
*shock* *scurries off to hide*
Konalou
Myoa: -flys above and lands on top of Cazen (without squashing him)-

Ooof! *ish landed on* Waiiiii!!! I'm being picked on again!!
Rajiv: *snickers*
Konalou
Myoa: -snorts- I'm not picking on you! Just promise to never make Rajiv shed sparkles!

*looks stubborn* I'm not promising anything of the sort.
Konalou
Myoa: -looks stubborner and sits on Cazen-

Eeeeekk!! *flails* Nuuuuu!
Konalou
Myoa: -raises an eyebrow- Care to reconsider?

*flails*Kona! Your mare is squishing meeee!!! *flails more*
Konalou
-eyes Cazen under Myoa-
I suggest you do what she says, that'll probably be the easiest way to get her off. -she's sooo stubborn!-

Nuuuuu!!! He's going to shed sparkles! Doing this only makes me want him shedding sparkles more!
Rajiv: I don't think this is helping Myoa. *snorts and paws the ground*
Konalou
Myoa: Then I'm not getting off! Humph! -nips Cazen-

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:13 am
User Image

July 25, 2006
Rajiv: *snorts and snuffles Kiya's hair, tail flicking* It's clinging to me. *ears flatten slightly.*

Lady Kiya
Jeevita: Watch it bub, she's not an it.

Rajiv: *snorts again and eyes the carrot before glancing to the mare* Doesn't matter to me.

Lady Kiya
Jeevita: Oh really, so if I called your human friend an it. It wouldn't bother you?

Rajiv: Honestly, not much. *snorts and tosses his head, snapping up a bite of carrot*

Lady Kiya
Jeevita looks at him. "Well, I guess you don't take pride into your human?"

"Oh, sometimes...Except when he'd acting like an idiot...Which would be most of the time." Rajiv shakes his head and paws at the ground, ears flicking as he looked at Jeevita.

Lady Kiya
Jeevita looks at him. "What? Is there something wrong with me?" Her head cocks and eyebrow raises.

"No. You're just...." He paused to search for the right word. "...Unique. I haven't seen many others with wings, if any at all." Stepping closer, he eyed the other's wings curiously. "Can you fly with them? Or are they just for show?" Rajiv asked because he was curious, not to be rude or anything of the sort. He'd seen pleanty of creatures with wings or horns that were for mearly for show and nothing more, so curiousity compelled him to ask if the mare's wings were such aswell.

Lady Kiya
Jeevita looks at him and grins. They sure weren't for show. He didn't see her horn, or he would have mentioned that as well. "Oh these?" She unfolded her wings a bit. "I fly at times, depending on my mood. Why?" She said softly with a mystic type of voice.

Rajiv was too busy studying her wings to look at the horn that was centered on his forehead. "Just curious. Nothing more." He murmured, ears flicking back slightly before canting forward at she unfolded her wings just a bit. "What's it like to fly?" He asked, glancing to her face. Blinking at the horn, he said nothing, not wanting to seem too rude.

Lady Kiya
Jeevita smiled. She always had fun explaining how it felt to fly to little foals. She noded. "Well, you know how it feels when you gallup really fast? Like that, just with no ground to restrict you. It's like absolute freedom." She looked up into the sky and walked in a somewhat of a circle. "It's like you can do anything up there. " She looked back down at him.

His ears flattened slightly at the example and he glanced away as she wandered and spoke almost dreamily. "It sounds...amazing. Makes me wish I had been blessed with wings aswell." He replied before pausing and thinking about something. "Is it only females that can have wings?" He asked, giving a slight frown. So far, the only other soquili that he had seen with wings had been mares. He had seen no males with wings...So maybe it really was a gender trait? That would...suck, for lack of a better word.

Lady Kiya
She made a slight frown. She didn't know that answer. Infact, she hoped there were Staillions that could. She didn't want to be alone even more in this place then she felt already. "I... don't know." She said quietly. She felt saddened from that. If there were Staillions that could fly, where were they?

"Really? You haven't seen anyone else? No male with wings?" He asked, one ear canting back further. How...irritating? Sad maybe? He wasn't quite sure at the moment. Snorting, he pawed at the ground. "How odd....Of course, you're one of only two or three others that I have met." Rajiv admitted, glancing away.

Lady Kiya
"You mean, you've met other's with wings?" Personally she hadn't met anyone else with wings. Her spirit come up just a little bit. She's been around too, just perhaps she's been around at the wrong time. She seemed to have a smile back on her face.

"Uhhh...." He trailed off, well aware that he must sound awefully stupid, but unable to help it. "I think so. A mare like yourself, and winged aswell....I don't think I caught her name, but she was pale green like new grass. I kept my distance and she was gone when I actually thought to approach her." Rajiv explained before he snorted and his ears flattened in embaressment. "I've been terribly rude I realize...I never gave my name or learned yours. I'm Rajiv....And your name is?" He asked, ears perking slightly as he waited for an answer.

Lady Kiya
She blushed out of embarrassment. She normally tells her name before she even start's talking to anyone. "I apologize, I'm Jeevita. Nice to meet you Rajiv" She does some-what a bow at him. That was kind of her way of saying she was sorry for her rudeness.

"We both seem to be at fault. So no apologies are necessary." He said, smiling and flicking his tail as he started to walk, hoping Jeevita would follow. He was sick of standing in one place for so long. "So where do you come from?" He asked, curious as he glanced to her.

Lady Kiya
She walked alittle and noticed that it was getting late. "I'm not sure, I just woke up here one day. So I guess perhaps I have to figure that one out?" She said then looking up at the sky. "I'm sorry to do this, but I must be off. " She noded to him "I'll meet you again soon, Rajiv" She steped back a few feet and opened her wings. She took one stroke of her wings and a great leap into the air and flew west.

"Let me know when you do find out." He told her, nodding his head in farewell. He envied her the ability of flight. But being able to walk on the ground really wasn't quite so bad. Maybe by the next time they met, he'd have found other Soquili's with wings. Maybe even a male or two. Then Jeevita wouldn't be so sad about being the only one, because she wouldn't be.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:19 am
User Image

August 14, 2006

Horzezcutey
Nikki remained silent and jumped over somethings still following. She continued trailing and was startled once by and owl but, otherwise was absolutly silent...still staring at Jeevita curious of what she was doing

Lady Kiya

She was being a bit curious, her ears were down and her head was down a bit aswell. She went forward just a bit. She could have sworn she heard something. She started going towards the sound she heard. She looked back to check on Nikki again.

((Anyone want to join in with their soquili? *perfect point to have a soquili jump out and frighten them))

Horzezcutey
Nicole has scooted closer to Jeevita frightened by the sounds yet quite curious she looked ahead into the darkness where the noise was coming from

Lady Kiya

Jeevita could feel something there, though she didn't quite know what it was. She felt like she needed to know. She stepped a few steps closer to the sound. She could almost hear it breathing. Though she still didn't know what it was. She wasn't frightened, just curious.

Rajiv smirked, watching the two mares from the cover of some nearby bushes. Just as they were walking by, he jumped out with a big crash. "Boo!" He yelled, jumping infront of them and grinning.

Lady Kiya

Jeevita jumps back hitting Nikki with her butt. She starts giggling when she realizes who it was and nudges him. "Rajiv! You big butt!" she turns and nods at Nikki. "Sorry, I didn't mean to hit you with my butt. " She looked back at Rajiv and made a funny face at him. He looked almost black in the dark.

He laughed, tossing his head and smirking back at her. "Big butt? I do not!" He said, twisting to look at his rear end for a moment just to make sure before turning back to look at Jeevita. He stuck his tongue out, flattened his ears and squinted his eyes, making a face back at her before snorting and eyeing the other mare that was with Jeevita. "And who might this be?" He asked curiously, stepping closer to see the other mare better in the dark.

Horzezcutey
Nikki heartbeating fast lifted her head high and looked curiously at the soquili "i'm Nicole" she said sharply "and who might you be?"

Lady Kiya

Jeevita looked back at Nikki. "This is Rajiv. He's a good friend of mine." She giggled and nudged him again. "Though, he can be a bit.... mean sometimes" She smiled at him and smiled back at Nikki.

Rajiv narrowed his eyes, leaning down to snort softly in her face. "Watch your tongue Nicole. You might just cut yourself with it one day." He replied smoothly, tilting an ear back as he straightened back up, giving her a look that wasn't quite amusement, wasn't quite annoyance. It was a mix between. Rajiv couldn't really stand anyone with sharp attitudes. Rubbed him the wrong way most of the time and he just made sure to avoid them if at all possible. Hopefully, Jeevita would be able to curb this young mare's attitude. Or else made sure it was used when appropriate.
"Rajiv." He answered the question shortly before turning to the turquoise mare with a look of astonishment. "Mean? Me? Noo." He said disbelievingly, shaking his head with a grin. "And what are you doing out here in the dark Jeevita? And with a youngling." He said, teasingly admonishing her as he walked up closer beside her, bumping his shoulder into her's carefully. To be honest, Nicole wasn't a foal by any standards. But he always considered anyone younger than him to still be a youngling.

Horzezcutey
Nicole snorted and pinned her ears back at Rajiv, she calmed down then shook her heart beat had slowed down no thanks to the Soquili says he's not mean. She snorted agian and turned to Jeevita

Lady Kiya
She felt both of them were irritated. She glanced back at Nicole and decided to turn towards her a little bit. "Please, calm down. It was my fault. You have no reason to be angry at him." She said kindly and smiled at her. She didn't want them to hate each other. He was a really nice stallion.
She looked back at Rajiv. "I was following the sounds you were making. It caught my curiousity, and it turned out to be you. " She giggled and smiled at the purple Stallion. "She's not young." She she said as she stumbled a little from his bump. She looked back at Nikki.

He wouldn't hate Nicole. Not completely. Just be annoyed if she kept up that smart attitude. Otherwise, he'd be alright with her...Hopefully.
"Sounds I was making? I wasn't making any sounds." He said, shaking his head and pawing the ground. "I've been there for awhile, dozing under a tree...Haven't moved until I heard you walking around in the brush." The stallion added, snorting softly. "She's younger than I am." He observed, tilting his head to regard Nicole for a few moments before glancing away.
"Now honestly, why are you even in here? There are dangerous, spooky things wandering the woods at night." He told them, ears flicking and swiveling to listen to the sounds around them. This was his home and the normal night sounds really didn't spook him any more...Unless it was something he'd never heard before, then he'd probly head back home.

Horzezcutey
Nicole smiled "ok, If i have no reason. then i guess it's time to be happy" She smirked having no clue of what she just said, She looked over at Rajiv curiously "young?!?...hmm I guess i'll take that as a complement" she smiled. Nicole looked over at Jeevita "Jeevita what was it that made you come in here??" Startled agian by an owl she pawed the ground and looked towards the exit hoping to walk back out soon

Lady Kiya
She could have sworn she heard something. Perhaps it was her imagination playing with her again. She looked confused. "I could have sworn I heard something. " She didn't mention that this was almost the exact place that she broke the branch and almost hurt her and Cristallin Arrose.
"What exactly are you doing here, Rajiv?" She looked at him. If she wasn't allowed to be here at night, surely he was in the same boat as she. She didn't feel frightened of this place. It seemed pretty calm and quiet. She went back to thinking.. She did hear something. Possibly not him, but possibly it was. She just kept confusing herself more. She gave up on figuring out what it was and looked back at Nikki and nodded at her.

"You probly did. There a many sounds in the forest at night. Sometimes, I think it's more alive now than in the daytime." He said with a shrug, flicking his tail and glancing at Nicole. It more than likely wasn't Jeevita's imagination, but maybe her imagination magnified the sounds and threw them out of proportion, making them sound...different than they normally did.
"What am I doing here? I live here." He answered with a chuckle, tossing his head before eyeing Nicole again. "Come on Jeevita. Let's get the youngling out of her. She looks like she's ready to jump out of her skin at the next loud noise." He chuckled again, nudging the blue mare before stepping past her towards the exit. The sounds Jeevita kept hearing could be any number of things, biggest on of all, it was probly his two legger crashing around looking for some misplaced item.

Horzezcutey
Nicole walked towards the exit and glanced at Rajiv "ok, I may be young but, I am not a baby and I would respect not to be treated like one" she walked towards the exit and stared out at the now almost pitch black area she stopped and looked back into the forest. something moved she swore she saw something move, She shook and glanced at Jeevita then looked at Rajiv. She took a nibble of gras and looked at Jeevita agian "there is something in there I know it" she gazed at the forest

Lady Kiya
Jeevita trailed behind them both. She looked around once more curiously. She saw the branch that would have hit her if Cristallin wasn't there. She stopped at the edge of the forest and looked at Nikki. "Of course there's things in there, it's a forest." she giggled.
She was quite curious what else lied with in this place though. Something that was messing with her, for sure. She shruged and walked the rest the way out. She looked around again, seeing something move out of the corner of her eyes she squinted in the dark. "So, Rajiv, seen anything strange around here?" She could sence another presence, but it was weak and she didn't know what it was. Most the time it was a human, but she didn't know. It could have been a rabbit or some small creature.

"I'm not treating you like a baby. I'm just pointing out the obvious." He replied, shrugging and snorting as he followed the two out of the forest and into the grasslands. Standing nearer to the forest, he flicked his tail and sighed softly. "There might be something in there. But I would be most greatful if you would keep out of the forest at night. I would absolutely hate for something to happen to two lovely ladies such as yourselves." Rajiv said, tilting an ear back. He truely would be upset, even if Nicole got hurt or something, even though he hardly knew her.
Glancing to Jeevita at the question, he tilted his ears back and stomped the ground slightly before shrugging. "There's nothing too strange around here, aside from my two legger." He joked, laughing before shaking his head. "But no. I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary in or around the forest lately....Maybe you sense a raccoon or a coyote or something of the sort." Rajiv offered, perking his ears forward again and smiling at them both.
Rajiv soon sighed and shook himself off, snorting and glancing back to the forest for a brief moment. "Well ladies, I'm afraid that I must go right now. My two-legger likes to make sure I'm alright after I've gone wandering and I hate to worry him. It was nice to meet you Nicole, and a pleasure to see you again Jeevita. I'll see you two ladies sometime soon." He said, bowing to the two and nipping a curl of Jeevita's hair gently in goodbye before turning around and trotting off. The stallion dissapeared into the darkness of the forest a moment later, becomming just another darker shape moving among the dark.

Horzezcutey
Nicole stood there...not knowing whether to be flattered or confused..she looked over at Jeevita and shruged " I guess i could get used to him" She smiled and looked over at the hill leading to her home "well I better be off to It was lovely meeting you Jeevita, I'll see you tommarrow" she looked back and smiled at Jeevita

Lady Kiya

Jeevita nodded at Rajiv and then nodded at Nikki. "I should be off aswell. It was fun meeting you Nikki, and running into Rajiv was a surprise." She giggled. At least now she knew where to look for him if she needed to talk to him about anything at all. She nodded again and bowed. Steping out in the opened she spred her wings and jumped into the air. Flaping her wings and up she went out of sight.

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:20 am

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:21 am
User Image User Image

September 17, 2006

Killidenwu

Oh... My god... Becky.... What a shineh butt. :O

Tal: *blinks before cackling* Shiny butt! rofl
Rajiv: stare *chases back up the tree*
Tal: *runs away, still cackling*

Konalou
Myoa: -blinks at Rajiv and Cazen looking innocent-

Rajiv: stare Did you have something to do with this?
Tal: *still cackling up in the tree* lol

Killidenwu
Sandelwood: I still say you have a shimmery butt. O-o Care to play rainbow fish and share some sparklies? ninja

Rajiv: *does the soquili equivallent of flailing* I do not have a shiny butt! *looks sulky*
Tal: *pokes with a long stick from up in the tree* Yes you do. xd
Rajiv: stare

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:26 am
User Image

September 22, 2006

Quiddie!
*meanders up to Rajiv and raises an eyebrow* Dude, you're sparkly.

Rajiv: stare

Quiddie!

Reef: What? What'd I say? All I did was point out the obvious. You're sparkly...like a pink disco ball.

Rajiv: A disco ball?! scream
Tal: *snicker*

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:27 am
User Image

September 22, 2006

Quiddie!
Reef: *pulls away just as she bites down* WHOA! NOSOQUILIBADSOQUILI! What kind of crazy place is this? *hides behind Jeevita*

JadeEye
Anevay: Ooooh no you don't~ *follows after* I'm hungry now! 4laugh

Quiddie!
Reef: Don't let her eeeeeaaaaaaaat me! crying *sprints from Jeevita to behind Rajiv*

Rajiv: Ohhh no. Don't drag me into this. *sidesteps away* stare You get yourself out of your own messes.

JadeEye
8D *continues to follow, licking her lips*

Rajiv: *retreats quickly, standing near Jeevita* That kalona frightens me. *shudders and flicks his tail, watching Anevay*

[ Lady Kiya }
"Pf. Just ignore her." Jeevita said nudging Rajiv.

Rajiv: Kinda hard when she's comming right at you. Luckily, I got out of the way. *eyes Reef* I'm not sure he'll be so lucky.

[Lady Kiya }
Jeevita smiled at him. "I'll take care of it."

Lovely Wolf Guardian
Nalani: *stares at all the soquili, wondering who they were and what were they talking about*

Rajiv: *blinks and swivels his head to look at the foal next to Jeevita* Hello there. And who might you be?

Lovely Wolf Guardian
Nalani: *looks at the mean looking soquili that Jeevita was talking about* I don't think I would WANT to go near them. *she heard someone speaking to her so she turned her head to face a stallion* "Huh....me? Um, I'm Nalani."

[ Lady Kiya }
"Oh, silly me. Didn't I tell you I found Nalani? I took her in when she was still a basket. ^^"

"Hello there Nalani. I'm Rajiv. Jeevita's friend." At least, he hoped they were friends. Glancing towards Jeevita, he flicked an ear. "Adopted a basket, huh? Very sweet of you. She's charming." He said with a smile, glancing at the foal again.

[ Lady Kiya }
She nudged him. "Only a friend, huh? What happened to best friend?" She said teasingly but still eyeing Ane.

He smirked and nipped playfully at a curl of hair. "Alright. She's my best friend that I tell all my deep dark secrets to." He joked, tossing his head lightly, still grinning. "Well, at least the best friend part is true."

Lovely Wolf Guardian
Nalani: "It's nice to meet you...Rajiv." She blushes after being called charming by the handsome stallion and tries to hide her face under Jeevita's wing.

[ Lady Kiya }
Jeevita laughed. "Oh yes... So many secrets" Rolls her eyes and noticed Nalani is hiding her face. "What's wrong, Nalani?"

He grinned at the foal's blush and chuckled, glancing up at Jeevita. "She is cute. You're lucky Jeevita."

Lovely Wolf Guardian
Nalani looked up at Jeevita and quietly said, "Nothing's wrong..." She glances at the stallion again and blushes even more when he calls her cute.

[ Lady Kiya }
"Yeah. I think she's more lucky then I. Many others would have just left her there." She smiled weakly at Rajiv.
She smiled. "Well, I'm glad you two are getting along." she said with a slight giggle.

Rajiv couldn't help but smirk. Nalani really was rather cute. Made him almost want foals of his own. "We're getting along just fine...You've got a good heart Jeevita. Just be careful you don't get hurt." He warned softly, smiling at her before flicking an ear in the Kalona group's general direction.
"At least they're not paying any attention to us anymore, right? They make me uneasy." He said, coat twitching. He'd never met a Kalona he'd liked. They were far too vicious for his liking.

[ Lady Kiya }
She smiled at Rajiv "If I get hurt, it's what the heavens wanted. They could make anything uneasy. Though, they don't bother me too much."

"Still. Be careful. I'd be really upset if you got hurt. Then who would I talk to?" He asked, tossing his head and snorting softly. Honestly, there wasn't really anyone he talked to regularly around here except Jeevita....Or at all, now that he thought of it.

Lovely Wolf Guardian
Nalani let out a long and loud yawn. "...I'm so sleepy..." She heads over to her favorite tree, lays down, and goes to sleep.

[ Lady Kiya }
" I'm sure if I get hurt, it won't be too badly. Plus, I'm sure you've got others to talk to. You've just got to stop being shy. Perhaps when Nalani's older, she can be your friend as well. ^^ But for now, she needs some her own age." She laid down and flopped one wing over the sleeping alicorn.

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:27 am

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:10 pm
User Image User Image

November 23, 2006

Tweekend
Ahh everytime I see Indu I faint.. he is my favorite colors heart heart
*gives him an apple*

Indu: *peeks around Rajiv at Tweek*
Rajiv: Go on. She's not going to hurt you.
Indu: *takes the apple and hides behind Rajiv again, munching happily*
Rajiv: He's still kinda shy.
Kinda? *snickers*
Rajiv: stare You'll only make it worse.
Will not! confused

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Amoena: *watching Indu with interest* Why do you keep hiding?

Indu: Dunno. Big world's kinda scary out there. *blinks at Amoena from around Rajiv's chest* You're not scary though. You're my size.
Rajiv: *snorts and nudges Indu away* Go play. Make friends.
Indu: *stumbles at the push* But daaaaad! *fidigits*
Rajiv: Go on. It won't hurt you to make some friends. I'll be here.
Indu: *looks sulky* Fine.

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Amoena: Yeah...it' definatly bigger then the basket but it's so much fun! *smirks* Where else can you take on a man eating two-legger! *makes a scary face*

Lunathiel: *shakes her head* Ame...don't scare everyone off like that...

Indu: Man eating? *eyes widen* No thanks. *backs towards Rajiv again*
Rajiv: *snorts* There aren't any man eating two-leggers around Indu.
Indu: Promise?
Rajiv: Promise. Now go on and play. Don't let her scare you like that. *smirks*
Indu: *mutters* Easer said than done. *flicks tail*

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Amoena: *grins at the colts reaction the trots up next to him* You know your dad's just saying that to make you feel better right? I've seen them...they look like big bears with a two-legger's head!!!

Indu: *snorts and flattens his ears a bit* You're lying! I'd believe my dad over you. *huffs but still glances around uncertaintly*

November 23, 2006

Rein_Carnation
Andromeda: *watches the foals with a smile*

Indu: *blinks at Andromeda* Hi. You're not scary either.

Rein_Carnation
Andromeda: *smiles* Scary? Nah I'm just like you are but a bit bigger^^

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:47 pm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:55 pm

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:31 pm

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:51 pm
User Image

May 05, 2007

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Riley: -Trots around as he tries to make a game out of eating the apple- ^w^

Indu: *ears flick* That looks fun. *darts over to Riley and steals a bite of his apple*

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Riley: -Blinks at the other stallion, letting out a loud 'Hey' in slight protest. He then chuckled, taking another bite of the apple before playfully chasing after the other-

Indu: *laughs and runs faster* You're too slow.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Riley: Am not! -Continues to chase after him-

Indu: Are too! *laughs and spreads wings, flapping a bit to get off the ground slightly*

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Riley: -Continues to chase, despite not having the means to get off the ground besides jumping, and that was only temporary- Nooooo faaaaiiiirrr.... I dun have those feathery things!

Indu: *laughs and gains altitude to circle above Riley's head* Sorry. *chuckles and begins to decend, landing with a stumble*

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Riley: -Watches as Indu circled over him, circling around as well as he watched before watching him come back down. As he landed, he ran over and nipped at his tail after he stumbled.- Got you!

Indu: *yelps and jerks away* Hey! Watch it. *snaps back with a laugh*

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Riley: Why? -Chuckles, trotting around the other now-

Indu: *turns aswell to keep the other insight* 'Cause it's not nice. *flicks tail with a snort*

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Riley: Sorry. -Continues to trot around Indu, watching him as he circled to, laughing loudly-

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:53 pm
User Image

June 4, 2007

Krad: *snorts and siddles away from the clingers* I do not like being clung to.

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
*pouts* Dark! He's being mean...
Dark: Who is? O.O *glare* Not you.

Krad: *eyes narrow* I know you....*realization dawns* You! *snorts and bristles*

~Latonia de la Courtel~
Sibalto: *stares at Dark and Krad* @.@ Can't we just, get along? Or at least, ignore each other?

Nisshou Hakuyaiba

Dark: Not likely...*turns back to Krad* You go back to where ever you came from.

~Latonia de la Courtel~
Sibalto: *wilts and skitters away from them* Ooooohkay then... Enjoy killing each other I guess...

Krad: I will not! You have no right to order me about thief. *paws the ground*

Nisshou Hakuyaiba

Dark: No? *Spreads wings threatening to beat his counterpart* We're not killing each other!!! Yet...

Krad: *eyes narrow* That will change right now! *charges*

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Dark: *jumps backwards and lifts off to avoid Krad* Stay away from me!

Krad: Get back here! *spreads wings and leaps off the ground* Coward!

Nisshou Hakuyaiba

Dark: *turns about in the air and flaps forward hoping to knock Krad on the head* Just leave, Krad!

Krad: *dodges to the side* I'm not going anywhere! *lashes out a hoof at Dark*

Nisshou Hakuyaiba

Dark: *drops a bit as Krad's blow hits his chest. grumbles as he climbs back into the air not caring much for this at all*

Krad: *snorts and grins, but keeps his distance* Not going to turn tail and run kaitou?

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Dark: Not this time white wings. *climbs higher into the air daring Krad to follow*

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff