Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
Donnie Darko Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

seen it
  yes
  no, but I'm on my way to rent it right now. so put the chainsaw away. it's scaring me.
View Results

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:57 am
This is one of my favorites...
It's pretty close to the top, 'cept for the rocky horror picture show, silence of the lambs, phantom of the opera and the nightmare before christmas xD

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:54 pm
I don't a favourite movie, if someone asked what it was, we'd be here 'til next week, but if I did have one, Donnie Darko would be close to it.  

Attack Of The Gummi Bears

Mishalla

1,900 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:34 am
I saw this for the first time last week. I reeeeally liked it whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:30 pm
I saw it, and I thought it was decent. I wasn't "wow"-ed by it, but I liked it. It's not my favorite, but I think it makes my top 10.  

Cunard

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:19 pm
That was quite possibly the single biggest waste of my time out o any movie that I've ever seen. And, that's saying a lot from me, because I can generally find something good in every movie that I see. But, Donnie Darko sucked terribly, the story wasn't all that great, the "subtext" as previously stated, was fairly shallow, and it is WWAAAAYYY overrated by most of the people that love it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:53 pm
i found that movie quite nejoyable even after the 9th time  

freekstile

Koshigia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:36 am
I'm inclined to believe that the people who think this movie is shallow are a bit short-sighted. Most people I've talked to think they understand it without ever realizing that the movie is about time travel and parallel universes (seriously...). Which doesn't say much for the people watching since they mention the above topics in the movie. You really have to pay attention if you don't want to miss anything. In fact, to really understand what's going on, the knowledge given in the movie is only enough to get the jist and meanings. It says naught of the instability of tangent universes. Bah... What am I saying, it's all childsplay 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:07 pm
OH GOOD GODS I LOVED THAT MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O_o It's just amazing!! My friends and I watched it about 2 weeks ago on one of our very random movie nights!  

Tusyo

1,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Sangoinuyasha

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:11 pm
It was a good movie and the first time I watch it I was a little confused  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:54 pm
The only reference to this movie is the song Mad World, a remake of the tears for fears song which i think is freakin awesome if i do say so myself xd  

HellKnight Azrael

cracky_loves_the_crack

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:59 pm
Love it :33333333333333333333333333333  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:51 pm
Rorschach and Prozac
Donnie Darko is like the best movie ever. Has anyone else heard of it. It's awsome. You should go see it right now. I mean it. Get your lazy a$$ off the computer and go to blockbuster. Or Hollywood movies. Or whatever you have near you, just go! But don't watch it if you're dumb. No seriously, I'm not trying to be mean, but it is a very complicated movie and if you don't understand it you will think it is stupid.

Quote:
28 days
6 hours
42 minutes
12 seconds
that is when the world will end

o muh gosh i love this movie. seriously. I was so sad when Drew Berrymore went on a talk show and they said it sounded like a super hero name (so not a lot of people went to see it because of that interview). But HA on them cause its hella good and now really popular!

Its pretty much one of the best movies ever.  

JuliaKills

Movies, TV, Music, and more

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces