Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
Bridge to Terebinthia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bad book
  gave TSN nightmares when she was littler
View Results

Last_Tear901

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:21 pm
uh  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:58 pm
[Tsukasa567]
[Frito]
Is the book really THAT bad? xD
It's not that bad, I liked it when I read it way back in the third grade, I can't remember a whole lot of it, but I remember that I liked it a little, it wasn't all that bad though.
I dont know whats wrong with you, but that book is creepy. it gave me nightmares for weeks that I was Leslie when she died, all the time, dreams about drowning, and trust me; you dont want those. I also think its creepy that he pracctically stalks his teacher. its weird and fairly dark. seriosuly.

@trev: when did you read it? o.o

@eternal: DO NOT SPAM -.-  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:48 pm
I read that book!!! ^^ I actually liked it blaugh It was a pretty nice book ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:50 pm
Man, the only books I read as a kid were my dads collection of National Geographics and The Chronicles of Narnia. Somewhere along the way I built a massive collection of Animorph books (those are gone now).

Now I only read political satire and...well, any satire really. The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy five-part trilogy was pretty good.  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:48 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate
Man, the only books I read as a kid were my dads collection of National Geographics and The Chronicles of Narnia. Somewhere along the way I built a massive collection of Animorph books (those are gone now).

Now I only read political satire and...well, any satire really. The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy five-part trilogy was pretty good.

hmm well this is actually about kids pretending to be kings and queens of their world like narnia.

I never read hitchiker's guide. thought about it though.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:07 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
Shazbot_the_Pirate

hmm well this is actually about kids pretending to be kings and queens of their world like narnia.

Oh, my goodness. You need to read it--it's so funny. And its sequels:

The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
Life, the Universe, and Everything
So Long and Thanks for All the Fish
Mostly Harmless  

Lily the Pink

Clefaiiry

Intellectual Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:31 pm
Gosh! Why we talking about sad books! Just thinking about all those are making me cry right now! I remember them books so well. It's terrible to make kids read that kind of stuff... teens, ok, understandable, but like 10-11 year olds! I mean come on! Hold on, need to go blow my nose... crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:43 am
That book made my mom cry.Thats how knowledge got me outta washing the dishes.  

Chocolat Schizo

Shazbot_the_Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:48 am
[Tigerlily]
teh sexiful nerdy
Shazbot_the_Pirate

Mostly Harmless
Hell yeah! xO

It's really funny if you have the mind for it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:26 am
teh sexiful nerdy
[Tsukasa567]
[Frito]
Is the book really THAT bad? xD
It's not that bad, I liked it when I read it way back in the third grade, I can't remember a whole lot of it, but I remember that I liked it a little, it wasn't all that bad though.
I dont know whats wrong with you, but that book is creepy. it gave me nightmares for weeks that I was Leslie when she died, all the time, dreams about drowning, and trust me; you dont want those. I also think its creepy that he pracctically stalks his teacher. its weird and fairly dark. seriosuly.

@trev: when did you read it? o.o

@eternal: DO NOT SPAM -.-
That book was about as dark as the surface of a star. blaugh There are much darker book out there, in fact, I didn't even consider this book dark at all when I read it.  

tsukasa_the_quiet

Lily the Pink

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:24 am
Shazbot_the_Pirate
[Tigerlily]
teh sexiful nerdy
Shazbot_the_Pirate

Mostly Harmless
Hell yeah! xO

It's really funny if you have the mind for it.

I especially like Ford Prefect.  
Movies, TV, Music, and more

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces