Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

Keitsume

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:50 pm
There was another snap of a twig and a soft swearing. The thing pounced and Kiona and I turned around as quickly as we could to face it. Kiona leaped at the attacker. "Stay back Ayane, I'll handle this"
"alright," Ayane said. 'Maybe I'll get to see just what Keitsume is made of' Ayane Thought.
I pulled out my dark key blade as our attackers claws sank into Kiona's back. She yelped and was frantically trying to escape.
"Get offa Kiona!" I yelled as I point my weapon and shot a fire blast and The Half Human, half wolf thing!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:54 pm
Jaden jumped into the air to avoid the fire blast and drew both of her long sword and with an evil smirk spoke "you shall be the dinner for my pack" Jaden said in a low haunting voice before diving at Keitsume her swords in a X infront of her  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:57 pm
"Sure, But not before I defeat you!" I replied. The wolf flew towards me with her sword out in front of her. She smirked. I rose m key blade and surrounded it with flames. I parried her attack and she landed on the ground in front of me. "Which demon clan are you from!" I demanded "Tell me now!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:03 pm
"like i would tell you!" Jaden shouted charging recklessly at Keitsume "i wont betray my pack ever" Jaden said swinging her right hand at Keitsume closly followed by her left so the her swords did a sort of double attack  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:10 pm
"I'll find out one way or another" I said as she charged again. I was about to dodge when Kiona came out of now where and clamped her jaws tightly around the wolf girl's left wrist. "Thats my Kiona" I said as I parried her right attack. Kiona was still hanging onto the wolf girl's wrist as we were forced back by the force of our swords clashing. blood dripped from the wolf girl's left arm and my right one. I had gotten a cut from the sword she had in her left hand. She smirked and so did I.
"Ha, You'll tell me now, won't you? If not, I may see you as an enemy forever."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:14 pm
Jaden grolwed at Kiona and started hitting her head with her right hand with the swords hilt "then enemies it is" Jaden replied trying to pry Kiona off her wrist "let go blast you" Jaden said starting to hit harder  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:19 pm
"Fine then. Kiona, you can come back now." I said. Kiona let go. "I won't hold back." I sprinted forward and raised my keyblade over my head and brought it strait down. The blade hit the earth and flames sprouted and encurcled the wolf girl in 12 foot high walls of flame. "Kiona, go" I said and Kiona leaped into the fire to meet the wolf girl. "Give it all you got Kiona" I shouted. I stayed outside the fire walls and maintained the wall's strength.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:23 pm
"nice trick" Jaden replied punching Kiona "but you'll have to do better" Jaden said jumping strait up she narrowly missed the top and fell back down "ok try two" Jaden muttered jumping again grabbing the top with her hand but let go almost instantly her hand burned "just you wait till i get out of here" Jaden yelled  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:29 pm
"Oh, but thats the thing, you won't!" I shouted as I raised the walls another foot and made the circle a foot smaller around the outside. Inside the fire Kiona leaped up and grabed onto the Wolf girl's hair with her mouth dragging her onto the ground. Kiona sank her claws into the wolf girls shoulder and bit her ear. She yelped shortly and I smiled happily. "Lets see you win now." I heard Kiona yelp shortly afterwards. "Kiona!" I said worrying.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:31 pm
Jaden smiled she picked up Kiona "if you want to see you're fox alive i suggest you let me out of here" Jaden said putting her claws to the foxes throat "and trust me i'll do it" Jaden said grinning evilly  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:33 pm
"Don't you Dare! " I said warningly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:39 pm
"or what you'll kill me? go ahead but be warned you little friend will die with me" Jaden said smiling and laughing "so you have two choices let me out and i shall leave or keep me in here and lose your friend" Jaden said inching her claws closer to Kiona's throat  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:41 pm
"Fine...." I let the blazing walls lower and disapear.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:44 pm
"smart move" Jaden said gently placing Kiona on the ground and turned around "next time we meat i may not be so kind" Jaden said before running off into the forest  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:50 pm
Kiona came back to me. "Are you okay Kiona?" I asked. She barked as if she was saying "yes" "c'mon, I think we should follow her, are you up to another battle?" She barked again and I turned to Ayane "Ayane, we are going to follow that wolf girl and see who she works for. Can we meet you back here later?"
"Of course" Ayane replied
"okay, lets go Kiona"

We followed the worlf girl from a mile behind only following her trial by sent. soon we were out of the forest.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff