Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Eberron Mishaps (rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you rather be?
  Human
  Elf
  Dwarf
  Gnome
  Halfling
  Half-Elf
  Half-Orc
View Results

AS87_fanwriter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:12 pm
RESERVED FOR SUMMARIES!!!  
AS87_fanwriter rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:20 pm
Sitting in a tavern in Marcais, a cloaked figure sits at a table close to the stage in the bar. Cloaked all in black, he seems to blend right in, as if giving off the sense that you only see him because he wants you to. Sipping delicately at a glass of blood red wine, his skin is jet black, the hair framing it a pale silver. He is garbed like any other traveler, only darker and more mysterious.
On stage, a gnome bard was weaving a fantastic tale about heros from his homeland and the Gnommish god Garl Glittergold. His amber eyes dart from person to person, and a smile rested on his young face. Though barely an adult, he was already a master story-teller, and he had captured his audience well. Dressed from head to toe in studded leather armor and loose fitting clothes, it was obvious he was a wanderer in these parts.  

AS87_fanwriter

Marino-San

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:51 pm
I walked in the tavern, and started talking to the bartender. "Wine and cheese for me please." He smiled and nodded. I looked around and see a mysterious figure in the corner. I smiled, and grabbed my food. Carried it telekinetically. "You must have a job for some adventureres!" I exclaimed as I dropped my stuff and the table and startled him. "What's the news?" I asked, taking a drink from my wine.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:53 pm
((ok im a bard so i should do bard things right))  

neckroz209

Marino-San

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:01 pm
neckroz209
((ok im a bard so i should do bard things right))

((Yes! come in singings songs, or peoms, and tell stories!))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:02 pm
((ok i didnt want to mess it up))  

neckroz209

neckroz209

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:04 pm
Jaden walked into a tavern she instatly started telling stories to people she would smile wile most of the people just ingored her not believing her stories normally Jaden would give up on stories and start singing and it seemed this time was no different.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:56 pm
The drow sitting at the table looked up at her, his eyes glinting silver under his hooded cloak. Quirking a slender white eyebrow, he seemed to smile slightly. "I know not of what you mean," he states calmly. "I am merely listening to the tales being spoken by these bards." He motions gracefully with one hand to both of the bards in the room.
The bard on stage, having collected his gold and satisfied his need to show off his profession, walks over to the table and sits down, his feet dangling off the edge of the chair. "Well, we've got some more hard-earned gold," he states, placing a small bag of it on the table. He notices the obviously psionic woman and grins playfully. "And who might you be?" he asks.  

AS87_fanwriter

neckroz209

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:03 pm
Jaden noticing the other bard was no longer on the stage walked up with a smile and got ready to sing her own song she looked around there were alot of people in the tavern.  
AS87_fanwriter rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:07 pm
The drow looks up to the stage. "How curious; another bard," he muses.
The gnome looks up to the stage as well, grinning slightly. "Well well, a singer!"

((Your score is the number on the dice plus... 5.))  

AS87_fanwriter

AS87_fanwriter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:10 pm
The crowd applauds, not very impressed but still willing to listen. It's pretty clear to them that she has talent, but little refinement.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:16 pm
Jaden smiled and began her song
"Can you still see your dreams in the distant, starry sky?
Are they more vivid than they were when you were little?
When one forgets to put the emotions that overflow in her heart
to rest, they burn the color of passion.
I used to believe without a doubt that I could reach my dreams, no matter how far off they were.
But that me from long ago now sleeps inside my heart.
Dreams are more fragile and fleeting than a glass rose,
so then why are we destined to dream?
Sometimes two dreams can turn into love,
but there are also times when they can't.
Even when they're alone, people want to share their feelings, but it can be so hard.
Words are powerless to express one's feelings, and sometimes they become a silver knife.
Even when they're alone, people want to share their feelings, but it can be so hard.
Words are powerless to express one's feelings, and sometimes they become a silver knife.
I used to believe without a doubt that I could reach my dreams, no matter how far off they were.
But that me from long ago now sleeps inside my heart"  

neckroz209

AS87_fanwriter rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

AS87_fanwriter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:22 pm
The crowd appluads again, but continues on with their conversations. They like the music, but aren't paying much attention to her.
"What a pretty voice."
"Yep, I know it. Hey! Why don't you come over here and eat with us, miss!" he calls over to Jaden.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:24 pm
((so 16))  

neckroz209

Marino-San rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Marino-San

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:14 pm
"I can't stand bards... they always fib..." I sighed. "But, lets see, I'm psychic, I'm beautiful and Intelligent, and I know that you're trying to find adventurers to do some kind of impossible task! Am i right or am i right?" I asked smirkly, as Jaden walked up to us. "I'm not dumb... that's what you're here for, right?" I finished as Jaden came upon us.

((with my Int score of +5, I believe my roll is a 25! HA!))  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff