Join Us
  Fire!!!!!
  Heck Yes!
  No Way!!!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

ViciousVibe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:01 pm
I turn slowly to face the Mistress' suspicious stare. "I'm not really sure," I finally answer. "I woke up here and I don't know how it is that that happened. But I do know that I'm here to help." I give a weak smile and try not to turn away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:21 pm
I squent slightly and then smile reviling my perfect teeth with a small exception of two fang like teeth. "Fine then. Get to work." I turn to go away.  

meow15

ViciousVibe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:52 pm
There is a humid heat on my neck and I turn to see kyo is standing over me, waiting. After what seemed like hours, I ask in a cracked voice, "What am I to do, then?" I lick my lips, trying to add moisture to the dry, cracked skin. I swallow, in an effort to wet my sticky throat.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:59 pm
Kyo: "I know that you are fake and do not belong here, but if I am told to do something by the Queen then I must. You are to clean up the mess the monsters leave behind in the caves around. The Queen will join you on most of them other than that it will be me." He turns around and heads into the cave.  

meow15

ViciousVibe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:04 pm
I begin cleaning up the messes of the demons. 'If the Queen insists on chaos, why does anything need to be clean?' I wondered this many times as I sifted through the litter. I found I was cleaning a multitude of things from the caves. Foul, disgusting things. Many rooms, I found, had been used as latrines before being vacated. I tried to hold my breath as I scooped with my bare hands. The awful smell soon got to me, and I vomited. I knew without being told that I would have to clean that, too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:13 pm
I walk into the cave that you are cleaning. "Do you have any problem with the work?" I start to laugh because you are not liking the cleaning.  

meow15

ViciousVibe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:17 pm
Having heard you coming, I put on my best plastic smile. "No! Not at all!" I am still smiling the best I can under the circumstances. "Anything I can do to help you! I'm glad to be of service." I knew that I only had to grin and bear it untill I found what had brought me here. I was still very young and a dedicated Christian. How could I possibly go to sleep one night and wake in Hell the next morning?
No matter. I could think when the chores were through. Right now the noxious fumes were threatening my stomach.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:22 pm
"Are you sure?" I walk over to you. "Nothings bothering you is there? I mean... oh never mind."  

meow15

ViciousVibe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:27 pm
I say nothing, but my smile stays as I scoop the offal. Working in this fashion, I got everything done in a matter of hours. 'To think,' I thought. 'I thought this chore would take days on end, but working happily I got it done in an eighth of the time!' I smiled, my first genuine smile since I was fated to this Lake of Fire. Promptly I reported to the Queen, the smile on my face indestructable, it seemed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:36 pm
I look at you funny. "You are done with the cave?"  

meow15

ViciousVibe

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:03 pm
"Yes." My smile remains as I stand proudly before the Queen of the Under World. "Is there anything else I might be able to do for you?" I ask this, too with pride, happy with myself for not letting anything get me down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:05 am
I look at you with serious eyes. "Can you hunt?"  

meow15

ViciousVibe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:11 pm
Hunt? Hunt what? I hadn't hunted ever before. "I'm sorry," I answer. "I've never hunted before. I'd be happy to learn, if that pleases you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:20 pm
Near one of the entrances of hell a figure secretly dons a long ebony cloak. Keeping his eyes alert for any sign of life, he readies his disguise. His short, black hair is spiked; blood-red highlights embellish each strand. He waves his hands and quietly murmurs an incantation - changing his current tattoos into something more demonic. A few contact lens - colouring his eyes a fiery, hating red - complete the ensemble. His staff changes into a double-pronged katana. He sighs and inconspicuously walks towards the gate of hell.

Heh... this will be perfect. Gabriel thought as he entered through the infernal gate. A single white feather falls from his cloak - burning instantly to ashes as it touches the ground.  

Sentama Lin

meow15

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:08 am
ViciousVibe
Hunt? Hunt what? I hadn't hunted ever before. "I'm sorry," I answer. "I've never hunted before. I'd be happy to learn, if that pleases you."

I smile and throw you a large blade. "You may want this." I start to laugh histaricaly and walk out of the room wanting you to follow.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff