Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Art! Fan Fics! and Cosplay!, Its the ~Fan Forum~!!!!
Pairings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavy Artillery

Blessed Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:14 am
Jisen Meizuki
Oh God, NO!!! No more Disney characters pairing with KH or FF characters! You're killing me!! I'm okay if it's Disney x Disney, but please no more!! I think I gonna die and became a Nobody if this continue. gonk crying gonk

>:333333  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:24 am
Egads, do I even want to know how Simba/Xaldin came about?... gonk

And I've found another Demyx/Luxord fan! I really like Vexen/Marluxia and Demyx/Luxord and I'm alright with Xigbar/Xaldin and Vexen/Lexaeus.

Leave Disney out of the pairings, though. There's only one I've seen that makes any sense, even if I don't support it, and the rest are just wrong. The one Disney/other pairing I can stand is Belle/Xaldin. You have to admit, there might have been something there...

CarnitSanct

Resilient Avenger

19,075 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:58 am
Ashtel
Leave Disney out of the pairings, though. There's only one I've seen that makes any sense, even if I don't support it, and the rest are just wrong. The one Disney/other pairing I can stand is Belle/Xaldin. You have to admit, there might have been something there...

Now that you've mentioned, I kinda forgot about that part. I admit that there is something going on there about that pairing. In fact, I even read one of the comics that have Xaldin crying over about getting over Belle. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:16 am
Jisen Meizuki
Ashtel

Now that you've mentioned, I kinda forgot about that part. I admit that there is something going on there about that pairing. In fact, I even read one of the comics that have Xaldin crying over about getting over Belle. sweatdrop

Glad I'm not alone in thinking that. But yeah, if you look for it, I really think there's something there.  

CarnitSanct

Resilient Avenger

19,075 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:15 am
Ashtel
Glad I'm not alone in thinking that. But yeah, if you look for it, I really think there's something there.

That's true, but I'm not sure did he do it just to have Belle as a hostage against Sora and the others or he's starting to develop emotion for her....... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:30 pm
Jisen Meizuki

That's true, but I'm not sure did he do it just to have Belle as a hostage against Sora and the others or he's starting to develop emotion for her....... sweatdrop

It would depend on the person interpreting the situation, I would guess. Although my personal take is he was just being mean to Beast with making him choose.  

CarnitSanct

Resilient Avenger

19,075 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150

Kioushan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:06 pm
LKani-X
Jisen Meizuki
Oh God, NO!!! No more Disney characters pairing with KH or FF characters! You're killing me!! I'm okay if it's Disney x Disney, but please no more!! I think I gonna die and became a Nobody if this continue. gonk crying gonk

>:333333
Your pairings are... amusing... but not very plausible and highly disturbing. Think of the children !  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:03 pm
Ashtel
It would depend on the person interpreting the situation, I would guess. Although my personal take is he was just being mean to Beast with making him choose.

True.

And Kioushan, I agree with you about what you've said. It's high disturbing. I mean, think of the children! (And I'm not even a child or a teenager. gonk crying )  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Kioushan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:25 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Ashtel

True.

And Kioushan, I agree with you about what you've said. It's high disturbing. I mean, think of the children! (And I'm not even a child or a teenager. gonk crying )
but crack pairing are nice if you want to make fun of the game... which I don't plan on doing any time soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:52 am
Kioushan
but crack pairing are nice if you want to make fun of the game... which I don't plan on doing any time soon.

That's true, you always need something to crack up. But god, don't try to make something disturbing. Just thinking about it gives me the chill and goosebumps. *Shutters*  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Kioushan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:44 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Kioushan

That's true, you always need something to crack up. But god, don't try to make something disturbing. Just thinking about it gives me the chill and goosebumps. *Shutters*

You know... what always seems to creep me out is the Kairi and Xigbar couple... I really don't know how that one happend...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:57 pm
Well, the whole point of my crack is to be as unrealistic and disturbing as possible. blaugh Fufufufufufufufufu. xd  

Heavy Artillery

Blessed Heckler

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:19 pm
Kioushan
You know... what always seems to creep me out is the Kairi and Xigbar couple... I really don't know how that one happend...

*face turns green*........................ OMG, Xigbar is a child molester!!! Call 911!!!! AH!!!! LOL JK JK  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:07 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Kioushan

*face turns green*........................ OMG, Xigbar is a child molester!!! Call 911!!!! AH!!!! LOL JK JK
He has a lolita complex? hmmm... it's possible... he does seem a bit like the type. I do love Xigbar's voice... yes I do.  

Kioushan

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:09 am
Kioushan
Jisen Meizuki
Kioushan

He has a lolita complex? hmmm... it's possible... he does seem a bit like the type. I do love Xigbar's voice... yes I do.

Oh God, No!!! That's too creepy already!! Make it stop!!! Make it stop!!!! gonk crying gonk crying  
Art! Fan Fics! and Cosplay!, Its the ~Fan Forum~!!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games