Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!
Anyone want a gift? -Posting/ Bump contest!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you: ?
  Bump!
  Post!
  Show off your artwork!
  Think this contest is stupid and won't do it!
View Results

crystal_dragon2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:40 pm
Ninja poke.
(>O_O)> ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:42 am
Kierst
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

rofl rofl rofl okay way too funny have to give you points for that and being the first to actually post a picture! rofl rofl  

Lina-wings

Blazing Wildcat

10,550 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Kierst

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:13 pm
who doesnt love a good ninja picture?? i knew that would work. Thanks for the prize, lady!

oh, and bump!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:50 pm
http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?image=desktop1bo6.jpg

me with my rose drawing wheeee  

Acid Whyte

RubyDi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:05 pm
BABY GENUIUS!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:01 pm
heres a joke xd

there was a captain of a cruise and he had a parrot that sat on his shoulder. one day on the cruise they were having a magic show, so the captain and his parrot went to see it. The magician made a card disappear and the parrot yelled it is under his sleeve. Then the magician made a bunny disappear and the parrot yelled it is under his hat. now the magician was getting very angry at this parrot. one day the captain was smoking and lit the ship on fire and it burnt down. and guess who were the two survivors? the parrot and the magician. the two starred at each other for three whole days without saying a word. until the parrot said okay I give up where did you put the ship. xd  

Yorchy

Sweet Li

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:30 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:28 pm
bump  

reannamoon

Aoikoro

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:13 am
bump  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:19 pm
lara1007
heres a joke xd

there was a captain of a cruise and he had a parrot that sat on his shoulder. one day on the cruise they were having a magic show, so the captain and his parrot went to see it. The magician made a card disappear and the parrot yelled it is under his sleeve. Then the magician made a bunny disappear and the parrot yelled it is under his hat. now the magician was getting very angry at this parrot. one day the captain was smoking and lit the ship on fire and it burnt down. and guess who were the two survivors? the parrot and the magician. the two starred at each other for three whole days without saying a word. until the parrot said okay I give up where did you put the ship. xd

ok funny joke and since it's the first one you get a door prize! congrats i'll gift it to you shortly. Everyone who reads this tell your friends and maybe they might get a prize too. smile  

Lina-wings

Blazing Wildcat

10,550 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Qui_Bears

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:05 pm
negi-girl
lara1007
heres a joke xd

ok funny joke and since it's the first one you get a door prize! congrats i'll gift it to you shortly. Everyone who reads this tell your friends and maybe they might get a prize too. smile
thats a funny ha ha joke ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:13 pm
Bump rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  

darkwolf25

darkwolf25

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:18 pm
hey negi-girl look at this
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:05 pm
User Image
hahaha..baby naruto is dancing!!!  

Tivo7

Lina-wings

Blazing Wildcat

10,550 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:03 am
darkwolf25
hey negi-girl look at this User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh man that's a riot! rofl Just for the funny bush joke your getting a prize too. lol  
"CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff