Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Roleplay-o-Roleplays: Mer de Gælio-Now open! APPLY NOW! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll?
  Vote!
View Results

Chibi-of-Doom

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:58 am
The Archangel's Rebellion pulled into Rozenquartz Harbour without any trouble, but where this ship went, trouble always appeared if not by some foul craft then by plain bad luck. It turned out that it was the later and not the former. Everything started out fine. Rik paid a small fee to dock for a few days and headed into town, all three of his crew members in tow. They were on their way to The Phoenix Nest tavern when he turned his head to meet the sleeping form of an all too familiar face.
-----
Charles looked down at his young nephew and captain, noting the sudden change in his facial expression. Rik was cheery one moment and then his face twisted into something that looked like a cross between constipation and fear, "Hey, Rik, Wot is it?" Rik couldn't answer. The young captain could only point at the sleeping mountain of a man as Hideki did him the honours. " Its Gibbs. But I thought 'e was locked up and jailed Hammer and Tack in Portsmouf! Wot the chuffin' Gypsy Nell is this!?"

As the memories of his last encounter with the man flooded into his head, Rik backed away, " Ya daan't fin' 'e's Mum and Dad abaht us, ya kna, leadin' 'is crew into the bloody German Bands of the chuffin' authorities?" Rik tripped and fell back against the chest of his uncle as he and his entire crew stood there paralysed in fear of the man called Gibbs. Yes, he was not to bright, but he was known for striking fear into the hearts of even the most hardened of criminals.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:39 am
(Tis fine Mr. Jimmy, and I'm to take over for Daikon here as well 3nodding )

"Seems mighty suspiscious iv yee, closin shop as early as t'neet."

The stout, sweat-drenched glass maker sets a full, metal jug of water between them on the bistro table of his own design at the back corner of the workshop. L'Ombre takes up a full glass and chugs it all down in one gulp, not to the glass maker's surprise; he was used to her unused manners around him. He takes a quick glance at her voluminous chest, the voluptuous size causing his cheeks to flush and him drool; it was a wonder she hadn't taken her fist to his face. Yet she was used to his staring. She reaches out across the table and lifts his grizzly chin, "I'm up here, Herald. Your vulgarity will be the end of you, I swear."

"Aye," Herald responds, taking up a glass himself, "That it will. hev yee decided on becomin me apprentice, perhaps?"

"Not in this lifetime, old man," She answers, much to the disappointment in the man's face.
---------------------------------------------

A young man can be seen curled up on the bench in the veranda of The Pheonix Tavern, apparently sleeping, for his eye is closed and he has not responded to the group of pirates across the way. He must have arrived after the owner locked up, for she had not seen anyone nearby save for the drunken man stumbling off into the night.

Black, rusted shackles adorn his wrists that hug his knees, his forehead resting on the tops of his knees. Although this goes unseen, an interesting eye patch covers his right eye, and the strap that holds it to his eye wraps around his dark haired head.

HarukoBrave

MrJimmy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:35 pm
((Nice tie in Chibi, things'll come togeather a lot faster now.))

Gibbs stirred where he sat, he shifted his weight and slammed up against the wall of the glass shop with his back, hard. This woke him. He looked around the ally drowsily; nothing seemed amiss, it was still an ally. He flinched at the sight of a number of people standing near it's mouth, and generally staring at him. He swallowed, and then bent his neck hard to the left, quite audibly cracking every joint available in that area. He planted a hand on the ground, and used it to get up in his drowsy state. He sulked over to the entrance of the ally, and in the same characteristic that a dog might have in this situation, spoke to the people:

"Got any food? Meat." He said, holding his cupped hands in front of him making a small platform about the same size as a tennis racket is around.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:00 pm
Rik felt a lump grow in his throat. Running was useless at this point as the man would be more than a match for all of them. " Uhh...meat? Wite. I'm not fully Bobby if we 'ave any, but our err..cook might be able ter tell ya." With that he ducked behind Lindsay much like a frightened child would do with his mother. Of course, Lindsay didn't think to well of that.

"Ay! What choo do that for!?" Lindsay reeled around and glared at Rik, "Its not loike Oim gunna talk to that...that...UGH." Realising that she couldn't win against her cowardly captain, Lindsay turned around to face the man all the while mumbling something along the lines of 'Some cap'n he is' under her breath, "Okay, feller, Oi believe we gots some meat back on the ship, if yer willin' to follow us. That okay wiv ye?"  

Chibi-of-Doom

HarukoBrave

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:58 pm
Both L'Ombre and Herald jumped with a start as a tremendous rumble shook the little shack of a shop. L'Ombre was the first to act. She rose to her feet as Herald raised a hand to stop her, "Neet teh best iv ideas tuh git yerself involved-"

"Don't worry your greasy little head," L'Ombre interrupts, a smirk forming as he shot her a death glare, "I'm sure it was nothing." She pulls back the iron wrought bistro chair and takes her seat again, ignoring the smell of adventure..
----------------------------------------

Daniel slowly sat upright on the bench, having been awoken by a loud thud nearby. The chains on his shackles clink softly as he moves both hands to his face, rubbing his exposed eye with one hand in a drowsy way. He glances to his left toward the alley, fear stricken as he silently stares at the hulking man standing before a band of four. Losing his footing, he crashed to the hardwood floor of the tavern's veranda.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:11 pm
"You a cap'm?" Gibbs was addressing Rik, in his hiding position behind the girl. "An' you got a ship? You need a man? I'm strong. I know how to load, and shoot, and hit anything out' the water." Gibbs looked roused. "You need a man?"

((I feel so strange leaving such a short post. I suppose that's what comes with player charactor-to-player charactor interaction. sweatdrop ))  

MrJimmy

Chibi-of-Doom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:22 am
Rik closed his eyes and then opened his mouth, but Charles stepped forward to address the man, "Aye, we cud tek on another berk. What's your nem, son?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:10 pm
"I ain't nobody's son. I'm Gibbs." He looked from person to person, seemingly assessing them. "I'm Gibbs, and you tell me to slit throats, and that's what I do, you tell me to break bones and that's what I do, you tell me to man the guns, and I'll already be there." He finished his resume, and looked from person to person one more time. "You're ship a good ship? What you pull? Freight?"  

MrJimmy

Chibi-of-Doom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:36 am
Charles smiled, " Rites, Gibbs, firs' thin is we don pull nothin' but the gold from the hands iv the unwary. An' secondly, we cud use a strong berk loike yew." He reached into his pocket and produced a small bag of gold which he tossed to Gibbs, "Git yerself a meal, a decent 'lass, an' then meet us at dock 36 by sundown t'morrow." With that, the group turned and continued walking towards the uptown area of Rozenquartz.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:58 pm
Simply observing from the shadows, the Siren's eyes would flash, before his back was turned upon this captain's make-shift crew. The Archangel's... Rebellion - he believed that was the name of the vessel he had seen from below. A perfect craft for the Siren to assimilate for his own use - though the name would need to go. Judgment was a more fitting moniker for a beauty such as that. As parasitic arms shot from two of the eight holes lining Rotcudes' back, he would hold himself above the squalor of the streets, each of the arms working swiftly to drive into walls and propel the creature forward. Within a matter of seconds, the Siren was easing into the waters of the port. His pursuit would be purposeful; his aim clear.

This ship was as good as his.  

--[illusory]

MrJimmy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:56 pm
Gibbs nodded at the man, as the pouch landed squarely in his huge mitts. He stuck the money under his belt and turned back into the ally to retrieve his cannon. It made the sound of a huge pot being dragged across old concrete as he lifted it, and a solid thump as it struck his shoulder.

He thought about the food he could buy with this pouch of gold, the mountain of meat he was about to eat. It would be good. And then something crossed his mind, something that the man had said, and he couldn't seem to figure out what it meant. "What do I need a girl for?" He let the thought out. He continued to try and interpret this as he walked across the street. "A decent lass."

He spied a kid, who looked like he was recovering from a fall off of a bench. "Hey! Hey kid! What I need a girl for?" He let his voice rip through the night at the boy.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:04 pm
Daniel froze as the booming voice came in his direction, managing only a glance to the gargantuan. If only he could speak aloud, yet no words would have formed, even if he could. He had not actually been listening to what the hulking man and the small group had said to one another, so he most likely would have asked what the man meant.

As he rose to his feet, he bent forward a bit and brought one leg over the chain link of his shackles, the bones in his back popping slightly out of place, and back in place as he brought over the other leg, now his locked hands hidden behind his back as he turned and faced the man.
---------------------

Both L'Ombre and Herald had passed out on the table; L'Ombre laying her head comfortably on the table top, while Herald sat slumped in his chair and head back. Just as L'Ombre had first suspected; Herald, in all his glory, had brought booze to the table instead of water. Though why she drank anyway no one would know.

HarukoBrave

MrJimmy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:15 pm
Gibbs stood for a while, watching the boy shuffle around. It looked like the kid was trying to say something, but whatever it was, Gibbs couldn't hear it to save his life.

"Speak up!" He shouted  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:17 pm
What an idiotic move on Daniel's part. With his chain-linked hands behind his back, he had no way to communicate that he was unable to speak. Instead, he shook his head lightly, hopping he would understand what that meant. If not, he would have serious trouble, or at least, that is what he thought.

HarukoBrave

MrJimmy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:14 pm
"Uhhhh..." Gibbs gave a mortally confused look, this was to much thinking for him. "I don't think I get it... just come down here and talk to me!" His voice picked up at the last part, and his face bordered on anger, it was a demand.

((Sorry about my atrociously late post, I'll be more prompt in the future.))  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff