Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "WYH" What's Your Hobby?
What instruments do we all play? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What instument(s) do you play?
  Strings
  Brass
  Wind
  Percussion
  Other/None
View Results

sakura moon mermaid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:24 pm
I play the Piano and the Flute.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:18 pm
I've played the violin for about seven years, and I'm rather new to the viola *i hate switching clefs!!* I once played "Hot Cross Buns" on a clarinet, and I can barely make a sound on a flute. I am always impressed by people who play a ton of instruments.  

Cheeker

Viese Servatika

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:14 pm
I play a little bit of the piano, but I haven't played it in a while now.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:49 am
Taking my grade eight 'corder soon. Grade 6 oboe in the autumn. I play keyboard for fun and used to play violin.  

Ko-wala

Herz Brach Helden

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:37 pm
I play
like two
flute
and gitar
i want to play the drumms
anyone wanna teach me?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:04 am
Cello pretty much rules. I've played it for 6 years, and I love it! I've got a full-size named Rupert.
Also, I sing. Is the voice an instrument?  

spiceXisXnice

GirlPuck

Dedicated Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:51 pm
I can play flute, piano and alto sax. I am also hoping to learn oboe, bassoon, violin and guitar. I sing too, but very reluctantly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:14 am
When I was a kid my parents forced me to take piano and musci theory. After I quit piano I took sax for a year before switching to guitar, which I've been taking for about six months now. ^_^ I love it!  

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

mamakitty86

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:07 pm
i play the piano  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:01 pm
viola piano drums and guitar  

jacksparrowaturservice

tulin13

Friendly Wolf

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:00 am
I have mastered the recorder when I was in Primary School, and now I play the drums. I have tried the guitar, and I'm still trying, I also play the drums, from the start of high school to year 9. I have a silver drum kit at home. I used to be good, but then I got ill and now I seem useless emo I really don't know why. But I'm doing a music GSCE so I will need to practise a lot more in my spare time. stare My ex boyfriend (we're friends now 3nodding ) plays the piano, and I've learnt a bit by trail and error, and from him. I have been naturally okay at the piano, and can use both hands easily. However I have not been taught the piano properly. >.< I am thinking of trying to learn another instrument incase I can't get good at my drumming again, any ideas?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:22 pm
Piano ♦  

saved11101

Panda Go Moo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:45 pm
i have been playing the guitar for 2 years, the clarinet for 3 years, and the piano for 7 years.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:49 am
I'm learning to play the flute again. and i really want to learn piano and violin.  

tsukinoaki

Kefka Sprite

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:22 am
I play the piano, and i cant read sheet music!! xd No, i play by ear. I currently just play whatever song is in my head at the time.  
"WYH" What's Your Hobby?

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff