Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Pokemon: The Chaos Effect Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm Blue
  Version
View Results

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:29 pm
Max let out a sigh. "Wow, its a much longer walk from Pewter City to Viridian City than I remember."
He looked up into the air, was nice and blue with a few clouds here and there. He soon came to the rest house that was also the entrance to the forest.
He opened the door, and right away he noticed a feud between two trainers. Max sighed and sat on a chair. He pulled out a bottle of water and took a sip.
The two young trainers soon became louder, as each of them were getting redder in the face.
Max soon started to try and listen to them.

"... Pikachu is far better than that pittiful Charmander!"

"Thats it, theres only one way to solve this..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:44 pm
((wow....long posts.....))

Jaden walked along not really going anywere she needed to find out how to start her own gym "i wonder if they'll even let me start a gym?" Jaden wondered.
She continued to walk along hoping she would come across a town or maybe even a pokemon center her pokemon could use a rest and so could she "this is what i get for not planning before i leave" Jaden mummered.  

neckroz209

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:49 am
Bendy rubbed her eyes, "Mine name? It's Bendy..." Bendy smiled at Delcatty and Skitty who was eyeing the Pokemon, "And this is Skitty... who are you?" Bendy looked up at the much taller girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:12 am
Max let out a sigh and decided to leave before the battle started.
The Viridian Forest has a heavy canopy, so it was a bit on the dark side. It was crawling with Caterpies and Weedles. walking farther in he caught a glimpse of a Pikachu. "Ah, I remember when my Raichu was a Pikachu."
Suddenly the Pikachu ran towards Max, followed by a swarm of Beedrill.
"Oh man, this is bad!" Max took hold of one of his PokeBalls.
"Alakazam, Go!"
A bright flash, and Alakazam was ready to go.
"Psybeam the Beedrill!"
Alakazam held his two spoons together and fired a rainbow colored beam into some of the Beedrill. The others flew away.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Clefaiiry

Intellectual Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:21 pm
I smiled at the girl Bendy. "Hmm... Bendy... unique name!" I smiled innocently at her. "My name is Kasumi! This is my Delcatty!" Delcatty smiled and did her cute roar. Then Nurse Joy came up. "Here Kasumi! Your Espeon and Ninetales are ready to go." She bowed and walked away. "Thanks Nurse Joy!" I replied. I released Espeon and Ninetales. "Espeon, Ninetales! Come on out!" I said. Ninetales and Espeon appeared behind me. "These are my 3 most powerful pokemon! And the most beautiful I own." I said, my face beaming. "I live in Pallet town, but if you need to, I can take you home!" I told her. "It's no trouble really. My mom will understand if you want to go home." I told her. "Where do you live?" I asked her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:15 pm
"Me?" Bendy paused, "Ummm... my home is kinda far... on an island..." Bendy patted Skitty, "I'm a trainer and I just travel..." Bendy blushed from embarassment.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Clefaiiry

Intellectual Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:20 pm
Well! You can stay at my home. I'm sure my mom won't mind! You'll have a delicious dinner. My mom's an AMAZING cook!" I exclaimed. I even started drooling a little. I snapped back to reality and wiped away the spit. "We're having Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Mac & Cheese... you'll love it! Come on!" I pleaded her. Then tomorrow, I can help you train!" I explained. What all do you have in your inventory?" I asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:09 pm
Bendy blushed, "Inventory... what's that?"

Skitty was busying playing with Ninetails and the other Pokemon.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:55 am
Max let out a sigh as he made it to the other end of the forest. He came to the door to the rest house and noticed he was being followed. He turned around and it was the Pikachu that was being chased by the Beedrill.
"Hey there little fella, what are you up to?" The Pikachu came closer to Max and he started to pet him. "Want to follow me for awhile? I could use a little extra company." Pikachu sounded delighted, with a "Pika pika!"
Max held open the door and they went through to the other side. Glad to see the sunlight, Max took a deep breath and walked towards Viridian city with the Pikachu at his side.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:15 pm
I looked at her like she was crazy. "Your inventory... what pokemon do you have? Well, we can discuss tomorrow. Tonight, you can stay at my house, and we can train tomorrow, what do you say?" I asked, with my hand held outwards.  

Clefaiiry

Intellectual Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:53 pm
Bendy was always cautious but Kasumi seemed nice, "Okay!" Bendy said with a smile. She picked up Skitty, "As for my inventory, it's just Skitty and Ralts."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:17 pm
Max, being followed by the Pikachu, suddenly stopped in his tracks.
"Uhoh, in my excitement of my discovery, I didn't realize...
I WAS GOING THE WRONG WAY!"
He realized that he was heading north, not south. Max decided that he wasted enough time, and pulled out his foldable bike.
"I really need to hurry!" He un-folded it and hopped on. "If you want to keep following me, hop on my shoulder. The Pikachu jumped on and he started peddeling. He back tracked through the forest, and ran past the battling trainers. By the time he got back to Viridian, he was panting. He went into the Pokemon Center and plopped down on a chair. Nurse Joy ran up to him

"Max! Are you ok?"

"I went the wrong way..." The Pikachu jumped on the chair next to him and started fanning him.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:00 pm
Jaden walked into a rather peacful looking town "now lets see pokemon center pokemon center" Jaden said looking around wishing she had brought a map.
"i got to learn to plan things ahead of time" Jaden said wondering the town eventually comming across a pokemon center she quickyl ran towards it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:37 pm
I smiled. "You're a new trainer huh? Well, it's amazing you have a Skitty and a Ralts at your age." I held out my hand. "Well... you ready?" I asked, then a middle aged man ran in. I withdrew my hand in astonishment. "Lets go see if the man is ok." I said to Bendy. We walked over to the man on the couch. "Sir, you need any help?" I asked. The man looked like a scientist. Mean too. "What's your name?" I asked.  

Clefaiiry

Intellectual Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:18 pm
Bendy scratched her head, she didn't think she was too young to have Skitty and Ralts. Skitty was a family pet after all and Ralts came to Bendy just that day. Bendy then took concern with the older man.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff