20,575 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Champion 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:23 pm
heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:37 pm
Melody's First Ever RP!
*Thought I'd add it here since it is her very first. xd Started page 21751 of the Main Soquili thread/ shop. Ended Page 21757. Not a long rp, but it was cute none the less. 4laugh

Main Thread, 28th of January:
Elven_Chick13

Hmm I think I'll introduce Melody to the thread lol ...havn't actually rped her yet.

Melody: Randomly trots into the main thread to have a look around whilst humming a tune, flicking her tail behind her. "How exciting." Her eyes glimmer as she says this.
Honaw: Walks slowly in behind Melody, raising a brow. "Exciting...?" He looks around with a dull look. "I'll see you later." He walks out to have a nap in the teepee. razz
Melody: She blinks realizing she is all alone in this new place...Her lips quiver like she is about to cry or something...."As if!" She says to herself and laughs as her eyes shone again with excitement.

Elven_Chick13
Melody: She looks about the thread and trots around in search of Soquili to talk to. Not seeing anyone she pulls out her microphone and starts singing. Nothing worse than sitting around like a bored Soquili. xd

Destinys_mark
Chaser: -walks over oto melody in wide eyes- Oh my you have a LOVLY voice!

Cajmera

Guilian: *spies Melody for the first time and grins, then strolls over* Good evening, Chica! Lovely night for a song, isn't it?

Summer Raven
Bairn: Oh goodness. Singing soquili? What will the world come up with next?

Bliss: -does a jig that fits the song- 4laugh

Izzy Makani

Halloween: *Eyes the mare singing for a few moments and then shrugs and joins in by meowing with the beat*

Elven_Chick13
Melody: She grinned as she finished her song, that seemed to have done the trick. "Why thankyou." She said to Chaser, still grinning. "I'm Melody, who might you be?"

She looked at Guilian with a glint in her eye. "Good evening. It is indeed. I'm Melody, and you are?"

She chuckled seeing others joining in dancing and what not also. "Thankyou." mrgreen

Destinys_mark
Chaser: -smiles- Just like you Bairn xD -looks back at Melody with a smile- Hello I am Rainbow Chaser please call me Chaser though my names to long to say at once xD -turns back to Bliss- Hi Bliss!!!!!! -giggles slightly- Where have you been?! Did you run away from me!

Cajmera
Guilian: *laughs at the sudden audience* Obviously you are not the only one that thinks so, Melody Chica; the whole thread seems to appreciate your talents. And my name is Guilian; a pleasure *bows and kisses her hoof charmingly*

Elven_Chick13
Melody: "Thats a cool name. Nice to meet you Chaser. biggrin I'm glad you liked my song."

She beamed as Guilian spoke. "I'm glad they liked it. Singing is what I do best." She winked and smiled as he bowed and kissed her hoof. "It's nice to meet you Guilian." She looked away for a moment to glance around the thread. "This is actually my first time here."

Cajmera

Guilian: *smiles and raises his head* Well, it's marvelous that you find pleasure in the enjoyment of others, but it's even more delightful that you take pride in what you do *nods, then raises a brow at her comment before smiling more* Well, welcome to the thread, Chica. I hope you're enjoying yourself so far?

Elven_Chick13
Melody: "Of course, we must not waste our talents after all." Smiling again she gives a nod. "I am indeed enjoying myself. Seems a very welcoming and happy place to be. I don't see why Honaw has such a bad attitude about this place...I suppose his just a grumpy bear." She gave a soft chuckle. "You like it here I suppose?"

Cajmera
Guilian: Or perhaps your bear friend is merely lonely due to the lack of other bears. I myself have enjoyed this place ever since I first came around, actually; it's never lacking when one wants...*pauses* company. *smiles* Hopefully you continue to enjoy your time here, Chica ^^

Elven_Chick13
Melody: "Perhaps...but I wouldn't dare say that to him." She smirks. She gives a knowing smile. "A very popular place to come no doubt. Oh and I will enjoy my time here for sure. From what I've seen of it, I like it here very much already." She gives a playful laugh and checks what appears to be a watch. "Oh dear I'm going to be late." She looks up and grins. "I have to go now, it was great meeting you. I'm sure we'll meet again." She smiles and does a curtsy before trotting off.

Thanks for the rp heart fun biggrin . I have to go now though, see ya later all. *waves*

EIfy

Resilient Chum

20,575 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Champion 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

EIfy

Resilient Chum

20,575 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Champion 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:00 pm
updated ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:10 pm
The Entertainment of a Singer and a Pirate
This is a rp made to show the relationship between Melody and her familiar, Honaw.

Melody: "Don't you have anything better to do asides from bugging me and appearing mysteriously?" She asked rolling her eyes, to the bear whom was padding along slowly beside her.

Honaw: "Yarr of course I have better stuff to do, but this is mildly amusing. I thought you didn't have a problem with temper." He smirked lightly.

Melody: "I don't have a temper." She grinned at the pirate bear, knowing he wouldn't admit to it, but the reason he hung around her was as he regarded Melody as his friend and she regarded him as her friend in return. "Would you like to listen to another of my songs?" She asked with a chuckle. She noticed that when she sung Honaw's mood improved slightly.

Honaw: "If you have one about the high seas and pirates." He grinned cheekily, doubting she would know a song like that or if she did, could sing it like a pirate. He knew plenty of pirate chants but could she sing one herself? ho hum.

Melody: She smiled confidently. "I do know one famous jig." She cleared her throat and began to sing in her best pirate accent. "We pillage, we plunder, we rifle and loot./Drink up me 'earties, Yo Ho!/We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot./Drink up me 'earties, Yo Ho!

Yo Ho, Yo Ho! A pirate's life for me.

Honaw: He actually laughed along with the song and even joined in a bit. "Well yarr actually do a pretty good pirate song lady." He added at the end not being able to resist. "Think you sound better with a song like that, rather than with the blackboard scratching you usually make."

Melody: She looked pleased at the praise, knowing Honaw rarely praised anybody. "I am a great pirate Yo Ho!"

She rolled her eyes at the last part and smiled. "It's called rock. I know you really think it's awesome." She taunted playfully, headbutting his pirate hat which knocked it off.
"You have pirate hat hair. Beauty tip, always be prepared for pirate hat hair." She chuckled and grinned, she always acted childish when it was her and Honaw.

Honaw: He replaced his hat upon his head looking rather grumpy at being laughed at. "Yarr do you not understand the importance of a pirate and his hat? I'm surprised your not wearing one with a head like yours." He mumbled at the end.

Melody: "Aww just cause it was my turn to tease, don't get grumpy." She made a tutting noise. Honaw still had a gloomy face so she went over to make things "better". "I love my little cuddly wuddly teddy bear pwease forgive me." She put on her best sorry face, secretly knowing this would make Honaw go nuts however.

Honaw: "Teddy bear?!" eek "Cuddly Wuddly?!" eek "Oh thats it missy." He chased after her as she began trotting away. "I am not a teddy bear!" evil

He got tired of running after a while, of course, any soquili could outrun a bear. "Well I'm going for a nap." He muttered, padding away.

Melody: She laughed and tossed her head. "See you later my piratey teddy friend!" Bears sure did seem to nap a lot.  

EIfy

Resilient Chum

20,575 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Champion 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

EIfy

Resilient Chum

20,575 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Champion 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250