[IC]=The ISLAGIATT Herd= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:44 am
User Image

Welcome to the ISLAGIATT treasure hunt. It isn't brought to you by the 'Herd' persay, but rather one of its members and an honorary guest. The pair I mention, are Grencia and Lovey Dovey who decided upon this little event on a spur of the moment discussion about foals.

You see, they had a little idea... Both desired to meet new soquili in order to broaden their horizons and what better way than to hold a treasure hunt! However, there was a problem for holding a treasure hunt can be a dangerous thing - they had to seek out a safe location in case foals desired to join in as well as ensuring there were enough pleasant sights for 'tourists' to see.

The result?

Well, Grencia of the Islagiatt herd offered his herd lands as the place to play and so the Treasure hunt was born. Gaining the help of the hawks, raccoons and other creatures within the area, Grencia managed to hide a series of his loose flight feathers within bushes, under rocks and in tree trunks.

With that, Lovey and he proceeded to challenge all those interested to seek them out - they could work in teams or they could work alone. Searching for the feathers by luck or by asking for clues from awaiting animals!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:47 am
--map here--

Epine de Rose

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:47 am
..:RULES:..
    1. There is no limit to how many can join in!
    2. Teams are not limited to a certain number of soquili.
    3. No fighting, Blais and Crous will have your head.
    4. You get to keep the feathers you find (plus another prize).
    5. Please abide by the map provided, the Herd lands are only so big.
    6. Have fun!
    7. One feather per person (unless otherwise stated)

..:Additional Notes:..
    1. Feather images provided by Sayuri Nitta

2. Celeanor will providing additional prizes for those that find the feathers!

..:Rewards:..
    1. The winners will get to keep the feathers.

2. The winners will also have the option of having the feather 'attached' to their soquili in the form of the "single Feather" accessory either on the tail or behind the ear. The feather will be the same colour as the feather found!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Immi had been wandering around, admiring the floral gifts that earth provided when a bright red-rainbowed stallion had come across her path an invited her to a treasure hunt. Not one to shy away from meeting new people, Immi was delighted. So far she had met a handflu of soquili, including a pretty little gelding, and all had been very wonderful aquantences. Thinking about the things she had planned for the day Immi could not think of a reason not to go so with her mind made up she agreed to participate. After getting a good idea of where it would take place she made her way, hoping she was going the right direction. A little later on the dancer passed by a few markers that bordered herd territory. Immi looked around to see if she could spot any other soquili, tossing her mane. A few petals droped to the ground before she made her way a little deeper into the unfamiliar territory. The burgandy filly hoped that she would find someone soon as she was begining to think she might have entered the wrong area.  

Malis Delnaria

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:37 am
Alas, she had not discovered the wrong area and from his vantage point, the vibrant stallion caught sight. There were benefits to having this land as his herd's territory, there were ledges to stand upon so that he could see things like this and luckily he could recall who the mare was - rather lucky if he did say so himself.

Unfurling his wings, he gave them a brief stretch and then heaved himself into the air. He wasn't a particularly delightful form of company in the morning but given that Lovey had not yet arrived he would have to be the socialite. And so, it was with a small glint of colour that he landed with a somewhat muffled thump near by.

...Not directly in front of her but she would be able to catch sight out of the corner of his eyes.

"Welcome!" He announced delicately, followed by a rather unusual flourish and a bow. "It seems you are the first to arrive, m'lady."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She had been walking through a slightly rock 'infested' area and so was more watching her footing than paying attention so it wasn't until her ears picked up the slight thud of the stallion's hoves hitting the ground that she noticed him. Turning around slightly to get a better view she smiled and made a small nod, Immi recognized the bright stallion from when he had invited her. After his greeting she smiled and made a lower and more graceful bow. "Good Morning Sir, it is a pleasure to meet you again especially while walking in these beautiful lands." She was much farther than most of her walks had taken her so far and was interested in the different flowers that this more rocky region grew. "I am glad to be here, I hope I was not too early." She looked up at the sun to figure out what time it was before turning back towards the other stallion with a smile.  

Malis Delnaria

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:04 pm
"Slightly earlier than anticipated." The stallion replied, offering a dutiful smile before shaking his head to indicate there was no need to be concerned. All in all, he was rather glad for the company given that his 'herd' had otherwise disappeared for the day - most had retreated into the woods to avoid the visitors but others he suspected were attempting to find the hidden feathers that his companions had taken to stow away safely.

"I trust you found the area without too much hassle?" He finally began to walk towards the mare and gave a shake of his mane, the braids clapping against his neck absently.

"And yes...the Alpha of our herd chose well, she has a good eye for this sort of detail." He admitted.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:35 pm
Mischievious bright green eyes surrveyed the area. She had had a long three days of walking to find these lands.. Now she was most curious to see what mischief she could find in these lands.

She shook out a stiff neck and grinned... bouncing out into the opening, "Come out come out wherever you are Gren dear!"

(suz0rz entry.. I'm tired.. shoot me wink )

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:25 pm
Marahute trampled across teh grass. Her father was supposed to live here, though she'd never actually come through to see. She had resided with her mother, and was now finally venturing.

Not leaving her mother, no. She'd live with her mother forever.. But she was out, and exploring.

Father hadnt seen her new form.. How much she'd grown and how fast the task had happened.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. His wings caught her attention, their bright colours contrasting against his red hide. Suddenly Imogen realized she was staring and shook her head slightly, her mane letting loose a wave of floral perfume from the many flowers that were twined within it. "It was such a beautiful morning I guess the spirits of the wind helped quicken my hoofsteps." The views she had seen of the sunrise had been especially awe-inspiring and she wished flitingly that there was a way to capture those sights forever. She was a creature of the morning, enjoying the peacefulness of the land even before the first birds had begun their morning forage for worms. There was just something so serene... Immi realized she had let her mind wander and not quite caught the stallions question. "Oh not too much trouble at all. The creek was a good marker to come in, it wasn't to hard to keep the sound of the water in earshot."

The sudden entrance of the other filly forestalled any other conversation as Immi was startled for a moment. When she caught herself she chuckled and nodded a greeting. "And a good morning to you. Who would Gren be? Maybe I can help find him?" For although she had met the firey-coloured stallion before she had completely forgotten if they had been introduced formally. "Maybe he is anotehr treasure for we have been invited to hunt for." She chuckled slightly, not knowing how close she might be to that remark.

Malis Delnaria

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:22 am
Grencia seemed bemused as each of those to arrive was female. He really shouldn't have been surprised, the males of this land seemed to 'macho' to partake in such activities. Even so, it was pleasant to catch sight of his friend and his niece as he stood by Imogen - the scent her mane seemed to produce was quite pleasant to say the least!

"Alas, I am over here M'lady Lovey." Grencia replied, offering a flourish and a bow in the process. He should have known that Lovey would arrive in good time, he was just pleased to see she was unharmed and in suitably good spirits.

There was just one little thing...

"Ah and I must apologise to you, M'lady." He turned to Imogen and offered a sheepish smile, "We have not been formally introduced...I am Grencia." He explained and gave another bow, flicking his gaze towards Marahute as she unceremoniously trampled through the herd lands.

"These pair of lovely mares would be my friend Lovey and my niece, Marahute."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:22 pm

Of course Crousader would be out. Of all times.

Blais had only heard that morning (by way of a gossiping white bear) of the strange "treasure hunt" Grencia was planning. At the time he had chuckled at the idea...

Until it fully sank in.

The herd.. no... the family he was protector of was throwing the borders wide open for a game!? Nobody could say who would attend, for all Grencia knew a kalona or a skinwalker for pop in; and Blais doubted the demon's view on "game" would coincide with Grencia's. By the time the painted stallion finally found Grencia, he had worked himself into a nervous sweat, and to top it off.. some participants had already arrived!

Damn Crousader anyway...

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:24 pm
Lovey shook out her mane and grinned up at Grencia and the other mare - Imogen. She had hair that was ALMOST as unusual as hers.. and that was quite a compliment coming from herself. She chided herself slightly for being so cocky about her looks and gazed over to see a rather... worked up Blais making his way towards Gren and the few that were already here.

She winked over at Grencia - unsure if he saw her or not and that wink and prepared to play the role that she so rarely played and even rarer - enjoyed. The coquette.

A flirty smile.
An upturned lip.
A come-hither stance.

All of them ought to add up to fun.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:38 pm
Akila skittered into the area with wide eyes, gaze flickering here, there, everywhere as she sought to take everything in at once. Her father's brown tabby wolf familiar trailed behind, keeping out of sight and a careful eye on her bond's offspring. The blue filly paid little mind to Mai, focusing her attention on the colorful group of Soquili that had already gathered.

"Hi!" she chirped cheerfully.

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Malis Delnaria

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Apoligy accepted, Grencia." Immi made a low bow with a flourish and a smile. It was fun to be polite and propper sometimes. With a twinkle in her eye she turned to Lovely and made a smaller bow, and you too... Lovey?" She hoped she had the correct name. "It's a pleasure to meet you both... all." she corrected herself as the younger filly joined the growing throng. "My name is Imogen but many have called me Immi for short." She chuckled lightly as her tail wisked about slightly, causeing a few more petals to drop. Suddenly the dancer sensed another stallion and turned in time to see the newest to the motley group. With another low bow she smiled a greeting, enjoying the varied company of the moment, even if this newer character seemed a little distraught...

Then suddenly her attention was captured by a bright blue foal who skittered up. "Heya!" She answered with a grin and a nicker, easily picking up the energy off this sprightly little one.

Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff