Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:24 am
Dante face was covered in a layer of vanilla ice cream. He felt the arrival of massive auras and, immediately turned to face the girls. They was never any women in Bobby's cellar so they were greeted with whistles and, cheers. "Hello, Ladies," Dante said with the bowl in his hand and taking spoonful of the sundae. "Want a sundae?" Not really worried about why the have come down into the slums to find him. "Can you handle yourself down here in this joint?" Dante said with a raised voice the muffled the talismans around his neck and the clanking of rebellion.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:55 am
Aneesha shook off the men with a cold glare that could match Vergil's. "Long time, no see Dante... How have you been? And what the hell are you doing in this dump? Man... If Vergil could see you now... Speaking of which where is he?" She had never asked so many questions, but she longed to see her best friend again; the only person who actually understood her, and could relate to her. Seeing Dante again brought up memories of her childhood with the two Sparda brothers. She smirked at her thoughts, and wondered how long it would take until Dante makes a joke at her and Vergil, as he used to...  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:57 pm
"So he hitted and, quited?" Dante said with an evil smile. "Well, I don't know where he is and, Honestly, I don't care what he thinks," Dante said. He finished his sundae a threw the bowl over his head. Bobby was alert and caught it in time. After Dante took his time to digest he got up and passed the girls to the door. "I'm going to go for a walk..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:54 pm
Mana landed on Dante's shoulder. "Long time no see." She smiled. "Mana." Zira snapped following after them. "Hey Aneesha you comin'?" She called over her shoulder.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:24 am
Yami stopped somewhere near a bar "Hey Yami, why are w-" before Poki could even continue his sentence she squeezed Poki tightly making him choke a little "it the same aura as the man who gave my name...his energy is so...strong" she said softly, Poki was couldn't breathe anymore, she was squeezing him tighter as she felt that aura "can't....breathe..." Poki said. Yukari just smirked.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:25 am
She was in a daze. Vergil? Gone? That wasn't like him... Zira's voice snapped her out of the deadly trance. "Yeah... I'm coming..." She followed Dante and Zira outside.
"Dante... I need to find him... You know close we were... And if something is wrong, I have to find out. And yeah, it's typical of you not to care, but deep down, the Dante I know does..." She closed her eyes for a moment, and remembered how thigns used to be. Herself and Vergil talking away, with Dante in the background trying to eavesdrop, being his usual cheeky self.  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:15 am
Dante sighed." He can take care of himself, He has those moments where he gets all emotional and needs to be on his own," He then looked at Mana and, Zira. "Well, It has been a long time indeed, still annoying?" He said looking at Mana.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:57 am
She smirked slightly. "Yeah you're right Dante... For once..." She laughed, and stuck her tongue out him. "Just kidding, but seriously, I hope he comes back... Anyways... How have you been? It has been a while huh?"

She looked at Zira and Mana, and smiled. Good thing they are on your side Aneesha...  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:39 pm
"Whatever," Dante said with a smirk. "Anyways I want to go walk."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:04 pm
"he's coming..." Yami said "I don't see why it's important to know who it is..." Poki said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:23 am
She pouted at the silver haired man. "Thanks..." she remarked sarcastically. "I'm outta here... Catch ya later folks..." And with that, she retreated back to the hotel room, and rested for the night.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:30 pm
Dante sighed as he walked forward out of the town. "This place is boring, " then he felt the change in atmosphere. "Right on cue," he felt the dark aura coming.  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:25 pm
"do you even know if he really is him? you might be wrong you know" Poki said, Yami just kept silent and Poki sighed "you can be sooo weird sometime..." he said to her, Yukari purred.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:22 pm
Zira sighed rubbing her forehead. 'Those two brothers are so weird.' She thought watching Dante from a tree. Mana slept on Zira's shoulder quietly. 'I wonder what brings him here though?' She pondered.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:16 am
That night, Aneesha wanted to sleep, but she couldn't. Something kept her awake in the midst of the night, and she felt the sudden urge to just leave. She did just that, checking out of the hotel late at night. Her house wasn't safe at that moment in time. He could be there... Or his minions at least. She walked down an alleyway... Whatever posessed her to do so, she didn't know, but what she felt was trouble... Out of the shadows, two figures stepped out, smirking devilishly.
"Well well well Con. Look what we have here... Looks like we got us some luck tonight." The other man nodded.
Aneesha sighed. "Jamie, Connor, I don't have time for this now... Just gimme a break for once, and tell your boss that if he wants me, he'll have to come and get me himself."
The two laughed. "You see, we have new abilities now... And we wanna test them... Such a shame you are so weak at the moment. Hard day hun?"
She snarled at Jamie, and sent a deadly glare to Connor. "Like I said, I don't have time to play with you. Leave me."
Connor scoffed. "I don't think so. We are now in position to completely annialate you, and you want to flee? Not like the Aneesha we know... C'mon. Come with us. That's the easy way out. The hard way, well, involves our lil' power testing..."
She frowned. "Leave me. I won't tell you a third time."
The two young vampires hissed. "Well, looks like he'll be getting what he wants tonight... You." And with that, the two sprung towards her, but she dodged them with ease. "Not bad... Looks like you got some energy left. You won't last long Aneesha. Two fully-charged full-bloods, against a weak half-breed woman..."
They were right, yet she didn't want to admit it. She needed to stand her ground. Flicking her katana out of it's hilt, she swung at them with sheer force. The fight continued for a while, and it seemed the boys weren't out of energy yet, but Aneesha was growing weaker by the second. She needed help... She couldn't go to 'him'... Not now, not ever...  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff