Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Naruto RP ((made up ninjas are welcome and so are non-ninjas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like naruto
  yes
  no
  maybe >.> <.<
  i'm NARUTARDED!!!
  POLL WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ><
View Results

HarukoBrave

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:39 pm
orreso
(I'm going to join)
(I'm going to look like my avvy)
next to her was a man with two blades and a similarly bronze staff, "this ramen sure is good, huh" abrubtly said the man. "huh? I haven't tried it yet but I'm hoping it would be good," replied the women, "I ordered the chicken ramen." "oh, you don't want that. Mr. iruto, give her a deluxe tempura special, on me" replied the man. "yosh, one special with all the finishings" said Mr. iruto as he handed her a bowl that steamed with amazing flavor. "my, I haven't itroduced mydelf to you," said the man, "my name is tanto, you are?"

( stare I'm stumped. Are you talking to me, or are you putting another woman and letting her talk?? ninja )  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:59 pm
(I'm talkeing to you)  

orreso

HarukoBrave

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:12 pm
orreso
(I'm going to join)
(I'm going to look like my avvy)
next to her was a man with two blades and a similarly bronze staff, "this ramen sure is good, huh" abrubtly said the man. "huh? I haven't tried it yet but I'm hoping it would be good," replied the women, "I ordered the chicken ramen." "oh, you don't want that. Mr. iruto, give her a deluxe tempura special, on me" replied the man. "yosh, one special with all the finishings" said Mr. iruto as he handed her a bowl that steamed with amazing flavor. "my, I haven't itroduced mydelf to you," said the man, "my name is tanto, you are?"

( stare I was thrown for a loop since you added in dailouge for me... OH WELL sweatdrop eek By the way, I'm also as my avatar.)

Tempura.. She lets out a light sigh and just ignores it, turning her attention to the man who calls himself Tanto, "My name is Haruko, but just call me Haru." She smiles brightly and holds out a slender hand to him, her free hand still set on her slim black shades that now sits beside the bowl.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:41 am
"yeah haru, the chicken ramen here gives most people the runs and I try and prevent this to as many people as possible, plus the Deluxe Tempura Special is amazing, you won't stop tasting it for days, later I'll have to show you Hokage mountain" said tanto back as he shook Haru's hand "fire shadow mountain?" said Haru, "let me get back to you on that"  

orreso

ArcanistVexx

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:07 pm
the red neko ninja was by now very confused and greeted alll the new people he saw "sorry, i truely am, i was daydreaming and i tottally lost myself" he was very nervous and he looked around "hey!, you guys should come up to my place if your not busy!" he was stunned at the idea himself but he was very lonely at times and was eager for company  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:29 pm
( stare Sorry, but I'm going to have to ignore the dialogue you put for me, orreso. Nothing personal!)

After shaking hands, she lets go and turns to the tempura still steaming and ready to eat infront of her. "Hokage mountain? Oh!" She pictures the towering cliff side with four faces of old men she had seen upon her trek through the village before stopping at the fruit stand. "Say, Tanto," She continues, turning her head toward her new friend as she takes up a pair of wooden chopsticks and seperating them, "Why were the front gates to this village unguarded?"

HarukoBrave

orreso

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:55 pm
( ok I won't add any dialouge)
"the gates are unguarded because the Hidden Leaf Village is protected by undercover Anbu Black Ops, If anything suspicious happens, the Black Ops are on it, the only thing they can't handle is Orochimaru." said Tanto as he let go of Haru's hand. "I'm going to Hokage Mountain, follow me if you wish." said Tanto as he walked north to the Mountain with the four greatest people in Konoha's faces on it, Hokage Mountain...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:34 pm
Karu shook his head slowly. What kind of ninja spaces out in the open like that? he thought to himself. He walked past the two shinobi and made his way through the trees, calling back to them, "No, thanks. If you guys are starting to pop up, then I must be close, and I have a job to do...who knows, maybe we'll run into each other again." As he walked off he raised his hand into the air, a gesture of farewell, before dropping it back into his pocket and heading to the village. Karu only hoped those two were the most annoying ninja in the village...he wasn't sure he could hold back if he were to run into someone stupider...  

Xanatos Forever

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:54 pm
My... sensei is really spacy today... Saaro thought as he waited for his superior to answer. He obviously had more patience than Karu did; he was also a bit oblivious for he didn't even notice Karu's disappearance until much later.

"Eh? Oh! Karu-san! Wait! Wait!" Saaro yelled as he chased after Karu following the footprints left on the forest floor.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:54 am
Karu tried to ignore the shrilly cries of the imitation neko behind him, pinching the bridge of his nose between his index finger and thumb and sighing exasperatedly. Just let him follow me, but don't say anything, he told himself, he'll be gone soon. He had a feeling he wouldn't, though...  

Xanatos Forever

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:16 am
"KAAAAAAARRRRRRUUUUUUUSSSSAAAAAAAANNNNNN!" Saaro yelled as he quickly shortened the distance between himself and Karu. He was almost there when his foot got caught on a tree root. In his carelessness, Saaro tripped and flew past Karu landing a few yards in front of Karu in a crater of Saaro's own design.

"Uhhhnnn..." Saaro groaned in the crater. "I... I can... get you to Konoha..."

(( Xan-san... you do realize that, although it's rare, this character is indeed a guy? ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:07 pm
Sentama Lin
"KAAAAAAARRRRRRUUUUUUUSSSSAAAAAAAANNNNNN!" Saaro yelled as he quickly shortened the distance between himself and Karu. He was almost there when his foot got caught on a tree root. In his carelessness, Saaro tripped and flew past Karu landing a few yards in front of Karu in a crater of Saaro's own design.

"Uhhhnnn..." Saaro groaned in the crater. "I... I can... get you to Konoha..."

(( Xan-san... you do realize that, although it's rare, this character is indeed a guy? ))

((O.o... sweatdrop I do now...))

Karu continued on his way, barely glancing at the shinobi. I don't need his help...I don't need his help, he kept telling himself, but he hadn't gone much farther before he realized some parts of the forest were beginning to look awfully familiar. With another sigh, he stopped and waited for the ninja to catch up, his foot tapping the ground impatiently...

((On a side note, for some odd reason when I try to imagine Karu, Neji pops up into my head...so I guess he'll just look like Neji...sans the cool looking eyes of course, 'cause he' obviously not of the Hyuuga clan... crying ...on the plus side, maybe that means he can hook up with Hinata... xd ))  

Xanatos Forever

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:38 am
"It's no use, Karu-san." Saaro replied as he slowly and clumsily lifted himself out of his self-made crater. "This is Konoha - the Hidden Leaf Village. The forests here are jutsu-enchanted. It makes travel by non-residents extremely difficult at times. I know my appearance isn't the most... well... ninja-like, but rest assured that I can take you to Konoha, Karu-san."

With that note, Saaro faced the other direction and yelled out. "SEEEEEEEENNNNNSSSEEEEEIIIII! Are you coming with us back to the village?"

(( Forgive my artistic license you Naruto purists. The whole enchanted forest thing was definitely a made-up ploy AFAIK. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:50 am
Karu remained silent as the ninja called out to the neko. Maybe I would've been better off taking my chances in this forest, he thought to himself, then shrugged. At least this way he could get home sooner. Turning his head to the side, he looks at the shinobi from the corner of his eye, indigo irises shimmering in the light. "...What's your name, ninja...?"  

Xanatos Forever

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:18 pm
"My name?" Saaro asked as he turned around to face Karu once more. "I am Saaro, Konoha Ninja Chuunin Rank!" He replied with a salute and a smile. He grabbed Karu's hand and began to gently - at least, that's what he thought in his mind - lead him towards the gates of Konoha.

"Here we are, sir!" Saaro replied. "This is Konoha - the village hidden in the leaves!"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff