Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)
Spoiler alert (Posable Kindom hearts III story line) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound good to you?
  Yeah this makes me want to play it even more!
  no this makes no sens at all!
  ....what?
View Results

RikusShadow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:50 pm
ok everyone says it has nothing to do with sora riku or kairi what I think is it will have something to do with them but it will also revolve around the past kinda like how FF8 was with Laguna and squall you switched from time to time  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:32 pm
kyrsea
Other rumors My friend and i have come up with!

Rumor I-
So, Kingdom Hearts II leaves us with Sora and friends home safe on Destiny Islands. All the evils are set straight, everyone is living in peace and harmony. Sora's adventure is over. With the fact that the ordeal is over, there is a chance that a new main character will come into play in Kingdom Hearts III. Also, considering the massive amounts of Keyblades found, it's entirely possible anyone could weild one.

Rumor II-
Then again, after the credits are done rolling in KH2, Kairi runs out onto the beach with a letter in a bottle. It bares King Mickey's emblem on it. The three read the parchment with worried expressions, the camera never exposes the paper to show us what is on it. This is indication enough that Sora is being called off on another mission (starting to sound like James Bond).

Rumor III-

This was e-mailed to me by "Nos Lived" and friends. It's first suggestion is that the text "Memory of Xehanort" is not IN memory of him, but referring to his actual memory. Those who followed Ansem's backstory would know that he found Xehanort and brought him in, he didn't remember any of his past. This trailer, and game, could be explaining his lost memories and in fact be taking place before Kingdom Hearts 1.

Rumor IV-This is one a friend wrote to me
This theory suggests there were several Keyblade Masters, I'm going to edit their assumptions to fit my own. The original theory is that there are five keyblade masters, I'm going to say there are four. Two went off into the darkness, bringing chaos and destruction to any world they touched. The other two were of Light and Twilight, of goodness and honor. When one of the dark masters realizes the evil in the darkness, they return through the path of Dawn, this is the same path Riku took when escaping the darkness. The three good masters meet in the crossroads and in the distance, they see a dark figure appear: the Dark Keyblade Master.

Rumor V-
Xehanort may have been one of the Keyblade Masters, and this Keyblade War causes him to lose something dear: his memory. Escaping battle, he comes to the Radiant Garden war-torn and confused, Ansem takes him in and offers any assistance possible.

Rumor VI given by- Halcyon100
the strange connection riku and sora bear to the sentence, "the lost two." Weren't they both lost in darkness at one point or another? And the "birth by sleep" does somehow resemble the cryogenic-like state Sora was in. So that may hold some importance.

Rumor VII given by- SorcerorofDarkness
heard that it would be the prequel of Kingdom Hearts that has Xenohart along with the three people that could be Riku, Sora and Kairi's parent

Rumor VIII given by- NaxreXIV
when the camera goes to the figure walking through the dust, it seems like a silohouette(sp?) of an Organization memeber, which makes me think the mystery of Axel's Somebody will be solved in the game.

Rumor IX given by- NaxreXIV
Before the page was deleted, I read on Wikipedia that the game isn't even supposed to be called Kingdom Hearts III, but instead Sunset Horizons, giving me the impression the Twilight Town is going to be an important world or like Destiny Islands (as in the world where the game starts), and the phrase "The Keyblade War", makes me think that the game won't deal with Sora, Kairi, and Riku, but instead focus on the Keyblade's origins.

you got some wonderful theorys some may be true  

SoraX08

pinoyballin1214

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:45 pm
Shoot it comes out in ps3 i dont have a ps3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:41 am
whoever is rich on game say I  

XX_AceX_XX

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:51 am
I don't know if this has been said, and i don't really care, but KH2: Final Mix has a secret ending that addsto the secret ending of KH2.

The distant silhouette wears the same clothes as Xehanort's Heartless in KH1, and a 4th armored Keyblade wielder stands next to him. I think this is Xehanort, as in a cutscene in KH2: Final Mix+ you see Xemnas sitting ina chair, looking at an armor and a keyblade.

Furhter in the additional trailer you see that the man without the armor is a Keyblade wielder as well, but also a great mage with ice/blizard being his favourable element. at the end all three warriors that were seen in the KH2 secret ending are defeated.

also, in KH2: Final Mix+ the first soldier is an optional boss, maybe even stronger than Sephiroth, since I haven't seen anyone defeating him.

I will post the additional trailer later..  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:04 am
this is the additional trailer i'm talking about. i think this IS the keyblade war.

also, none of these "Chasers" keyblades has a Keychain, such as all the keyblades that form the four paths.

also, the 'mage' summons Kingdom Hearts at the end.

also, none of the three 'good' Chasers can be Xehanort, since none of them has gray/silver hair

the second 'Chaser' is a girl, and seemingly in love with the third one.  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:10 am
Even more theories by yours truely biggrin

As in the secret ending in KH1, the trailer refers to an event which you don't see in KH2, but is very important to the storyline. So, it won't be any different for the next episode, I think.

Also, Two of the three keyblades have the shape of the Kingdom Key, and the last one is shaped like Way to the Dawn(European name, don't know the American name), so it is excluded that these 'Chasers' are Sora, Riku and Kairi. Even more, the Roxas lookalike is called Ven, the female is called Aqua(?) and brown haired one is called Togart(or something like it, I forgot sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:27 am
is there anyway that the three knights in the great keyblade field are Riku, Sora, and Kairi's parents?...if so...will we get to see their faces sometime in the game?.......first i'll have to buy a ps3...lol  

GundamWingPilot Hero

GundamWingPilot Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:51 am
yeah....I jsut watched the Kingdom Hearts mix that's posted on here.....it's pretty good.....the female knight with the blue hair....IDK who she is but the knight that got frozen that she caught looked alot like Roxas or Sora with white hair.......and the 3rd knight looked like leon but couldn't be 'cause he had yellow eyes and didn't have a gunblade......who was the 4th knight????? now I realy want to play the game........thx for posting it =)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:57 am
ok.....so is Ven Roxas's dad or something??......has to be something like that since he looks just like Roxas........As far as Aqua, she has Kairi's eyes....and same hair style almost....so are these knights Riku, Kairi, and Sora's parents or what??.....I thought the 1st knight that ran straight into battle had silverish hair.....close to the end it shows his hair in a good view I think...the knight that looks like Leon......It looked like he had silverish hair but IDK......  

GundamWingPilot Hero

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:05 pm
there is more!
the previously shown trailer at the end of KH2:FM+ isn't complete!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wtQ_72JwIE&mode=related&search= This on IS complete, but it's Japanese  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:22 am
I'm not apart of your guild... But I have info you may like. I've played Kingdom Hearts 1, KH1 FM, KH2, KH2 FM. Alright here's what KH3 is really about. You know how Chain of Memories is the story between 1 and 2? Well KH3 isn't really KH3, it's the story between Chain of Memories and KH2. It's based on the main character of either Roxas or Maybe Riku. That's all the game makers have given us info on for the main. The story is going on in the 1 Year period of Sora's sleep. I hope this enlightens you.  

Inabikari Foxx

Inabikari Foxx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:25 am
Also, game makers have also revealed that there will possibly be much more games. There using what we think is KH3, as something for KH fans to play while they think of the next adventure for Sora and his friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:03 am
Well, forget about my theories then....  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

quadropump1986

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:13 am
Birth by sleep should reveal a bit about the third game  
Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games