Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skye Fenyx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:02 am
In-thread RolePlay
Begins Page: 25087

nekolulu
* hanna walks down the hill to the meadow she stops every couple of steps to look around for four leaf clovers, she had heard that they gave luck to the one that found them, seeing a patch of them near her foot she bends her neck down to get a better look*

Skyefenyx
Azariel bounded through the fields, enjoying the warmth of the day. Her white tail fluttered in the light breeze but she was too busy looking for something to do. Whickering softly she trotted to the top of a hill and looked down, mostly wondering if she could roll down it. Her dark blue eyes landed on another soquili and she paused, debating whether or not to go see this other.

nekolulu
* hanna finds a clover she puts it in her mouth and rises her head seeing another soquili she smiles sweetly* " hello there."

Skyefenyx
Azariel blinked and with a shrug, made her way down to the mare, "Hello," She greeted politely, looking up at her curiously, "What's that?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

Ends Page: 25088  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:31 pm
Skyefenyx
(( This is a Private RP between `Swirly and Myself. Please do not post unless asked. ))

User Image

User Image

-------------------------------

Azariel splashed into another puddle, grinning triumphantly as watery mud splattered against her white legs. It was raining today, and she had discovered the joys of becoming a mud-monster. With a whoop and a grin, she charged into another puddle, spraying more mud everywhere. It would be hell to get the mud out of her coat and mane, Mashki would not be pleased with it and her father would sigh and smile at her antics, silently wishing she was more feminine in her actions.

Azariel snorted, she'd be feminine when she dang well felt like it. Now, she just wanted to have some fun.

`Swirly
Lovey moved carefully, it was spring now. Thank god. But the mud was everywhere, washing up onto her hooves and the light feathers of hair around said hooves. All well. Snorting she lifted her hair and found that she could hear the smashing and splashing of... something? She wasn't exactly sure what was making the noise since it wasn't loud enough to be a fully grown (even a tiny) mare. She giggled and peaked out around saw a gorgeous little filly splashing and playing in the mud. Instead of being a peeping tom she come out into the light, "Little girl.. that mud will be awful to get off! How are ye?"

Skyefenyx
Azariel looked in the direction of the voice in surprise, "Huh--?" Unfortunetly, she had been rearing onto her hindlegs when she did so, leaning toward splashing into the puddle of mud. Gravity forced her body to continue it's course, and fall down into the puddle, splashing mud everywhere--including the young filly's open mouth and nose.
"Ack--!" Hacking her lungs out and spitting mud out of her mouth she glanced at the other. Too involved in gulping air to do much else.

`Swirly
Lovey immediately tried to move to the aid of the little filly, "Oh you poor dear!" Sloshing into the mud a bit she lipped at her nose and made, moving mud away from her ears and eyes and leaving her mouth and nose tot he filly. Smiling, she couldn't help but wish she had been raised like that. Instead without thinking she had flipped and finagled her mane up onto her back out of the mud, and her tail was held high. Nothing but her hooves were buried in the mud and she apologized profusely, "I'm sorry little one, it wasn't my goal to scare you." Lovey was actually overly fond of young ones and that was her reason for just approaching without thinking. Since she had been young and given up her childhood to beauty she had felt a sort of peace around other littl'uns. Although this little filly could probably stand for just a littttle bit of decorum, right?

Skyefenyx
Right now, help was the least thing she wanted. She stumbled away, shaking her head, and growling. "Step back!" She ordered, opening her eyes, and breathing heavily. Coughing one last time she opened her eyes, resisting the urge to glare at the mare who had only been trying to help.

"It's fine." She rumbled, barely resisting the urge to make her statement into something rude. "You didn't scare me, I was just startled." She tossed her head, splattering mud, "It's all okay. No need to worry." Why did she have to be interrupted? She was having a good time! WHy did a mare have to go and spoil her fun?

`Swirly
Snorting indignantly Lovey backed out of the mud carefully, making sure she got out of the range of the little filly's potential spatter and snorted, "Alright.. I didn't scare you I startled you." She knew little ones could be trying, well.. she thought she knew since she didn't actually have any of her own. Lovey attempted and managed to hold her temper, even if this little one seemed more than willing to push and cross the line of "respect." ... All well...

Lovey decided the best thing to do was to let the filly decide if she wanted attention and someone to visit with or if her almost hostile nature had the ability to melt at all. She turned her rump to the little filly and began making her way away from where she had come from, albeit a lot slower than if she had planned without the chance to stop her, "Well.. You don't want company so I suppose I'll just let you have it your way."

Skyefenyx
Azariel snorted again. Oh crap, now her conscience-plus all of the little lessons her father and Mashki had drummed into her-wouldn't leave her alone. "Wait!" She called after the mare, bounding after her, leaving muddy hoof-prints in her wake. "I'm sorry." She grumbled, not looking the mare in the eyes, "I didn't mean to be rude...." She scoffed a hoof against the ground, sulking over her stupidity. "Thank you for helping me...though I didn't need it...." She mumbled the last part, her little stubbornness shining through.

She hadn't needed help, she could take care of herself! She wasn't the type to just cry over getting herself into a mess! But she didn't want to just seem rude to someone who had helped her! THat wouldn't do at all.

`Swirly
Lovey smiled and lipped playfully at the little filly's mane. She hadn't meant to be rude, but that stubbornness and just the right mix of indignation made for an awefully insulted feeling. Lovey wasn't overly sensitive but she knew when she was flustered. Quickly, she soothed down her temper and smiled beneignly at her, "It's alright little one, you were having a good time and I startled you out of it.. You don't need to keep me company if you wish to go back to your.. er... splashing?" She wasn't really sure WHAT the point of the game had been.. Still, what did it matter if she did know?

The filly was an unusual mix of hard and soft.. hopefully just the right mix of both would turn her into a strong mare. So many mares anymore were weak minded sissies it made her want to have an absolute fit.

Skyefenyx
Azariel's tail flicked and she glanced up, "It's not "splashing"," She told the mare, her demeanor still leaning toward "sulk", "It's more like "fun"." She grinned suddenly, "You should try it!" She offered, prancing back a few steps, "It really is fun," She spun around, "Getting your coat dirty and just making yourself look awful, that is what makes it fun!" She wiggled in place, "It also gets your extra energy out, for those who don't see the point." Another grin graced her features.

Who didn't want to do it? Get down and dirty with the mud and sometimes dust. She never felt like she was really alive unless she acted the way she did. How could she think another was different? "Do you want to play?" She asked, tilting her head, "I'm sure you'll like it."

`Swirly
"Fun.. huh?" Lovey tried not to grimace. This was like making a very personal war very very very public. Her childhood had been guarded to make her mane grow to the length that it had well that had in the end changed to making her very snobby. She had left her old group of My Little Pony friends and slowly she was learning how to function in a productive manner. But that had mena having a small second childhood, "I.. I don't know if I know how." She wanted to play.. nothing in the world made her happier than the idea of getting out and playing. Too bad she still had strings attached.

"DO.. you think I'd be able to do it right?" Her face and expression had taken on an almost childlike worry and sheen. After all, what adult wanted to shame themself in front of a child?

Skyefenyx
Azariel paused, looking up at the older mare curiously. Was there something wrong with playing? Did the older mare not like it or something? She blinked, "Don't know how...?" She tilted her head, wanting to ask why not--but wisely deciding against it. She tossed her muddy mane, splattered extra mud again.

A laugh, "Do it right?" She grinned up at the mare with the massive mane, "Any way you do it is right!" She exclaimed, prancing in place, "Getting dirty is about having fun! Not doing something "right"! You just do it because you want to." She nodded sagely, "Is there any other way to have fun in life?" She shook her head, "Come on, " She took a few steps back to the mud puddles, "I'm sure you'll have fun once you try it!"

`Swirly
Lovey took a comforting deep breathe and moved closer to the mud and muck. She wanted to play and be normal and have fun just like all the others she had seen as a filly. At the time she had been too good for them, now she realized they had been too good for her and had wanted nothing to do with sitting around and literally watching something that was no more fun than watching paint dry. Actually paint drying was potentially more fun than what she had used to do. She firmly stuck a foot down in the muck and looked up at the little filly, "Before we play don't you think we should at least introduce ourselves.. especially if we're going to be covered from head to hoof in mud?"

Chuckling lightly Lovey flipped a blue piece of hair out of her eyes and winked at the pretty little filly, "My name is Lovey Dovey but feel free to call me Lovey as the name "Lovey Dovey" doesn't roll off of my tongue too easily and I bet it trips up on your tongue too!" She took another deep breathe and another step into the mud. She was going to splash for all that she was worth.

Skyefenyx
Azariel blinked up at the mare in surprise. "Oh! Ah, a pleasure to meet you, Lovey." She replied, a bit sheepish, "Lovey Dovey" would indeed be a bit of a mouthful to say so she shortened like she was allowed to. "My name's Azariel. You can call me Az for short, I don't know if it's hard or easy to say though." A laugh, was she babbling? No, just a bit nervous. No mare had ever wanted to play in the mud with her.

Azariel watched her take two steps into the mud and then grinned, charging after her into the puddles, splashing around, spraying mud everywhere and getting so dirty it was likely she'd never be completely clean again, "Sometimes," She panted in between her jumps and splashes, "Getting dirty--is calming too--it really--gets something out of you." She paused for a moment, grinning at her, "And if you're worried about getting dirty dirty, this stuff always comes off, if only with your two-leggers help." She added, having forgot that bit earlier.

`Swirly
Lovey chuckled in delight, right before recieving a clod of mud in her mouth. She wrinkled up her face delicately and made a mental checklist that her mouth couldn't be opened AND facing the same way as Az, "Yep.. I'm Lovey Dovey and I think the person that named me was certainly in an unusual mood to pick that.. It's okay though!" She didn't look directly at Az since she was splashing in the mud and muck too much to be able to speak and keep her mouth dirt-free. She began to splash a bit too, watching as slowly the purple disappeared to brown. "Oh boy!"

Lovey decided to try something.. new and went sliding and splashing into the mud on her knees, giggling as she slid and threw mud up onto Az's side, "Your name is just right to say I think.. short and sweet.." Lovey felt her mane beginning to weigh itself down with mud and chuckled, "I think my two-legger's going to be in for the thrill of her life.. or maybe we can go swim after this.."

Skyefenyx
Azariel shrugged, "A name is a name." She replied noncommitably, "I'm sure if you don't like it, you can change it." She grinned at the mare who was steadily becoming more brown. Azariel stared, surprised, as the mare slid through the mud. "Hey! That's a good idea!" She laughed and laughed more as mud collided with her side, "Hey!" She splashed back, splattering mud right over Lovey's sparkly heart.

Azariel paused, looking over at her, "Short and sweet?" A laugh, "I dunno, never thought of it like that." She shrugged, squelching in the mud a bit, thoughts suddenly turning elsewhere. Why hadn't Lovey known about how fun this was? Why hadn't she done this stuff before? Did you lose interest in these things when you became an adult? Would she lose interest in all the things she loed to do now?
"I don't want to grow up." She mumbled, staring down at the mud, "I really don't..."

`Swirly
Lovey was trying to keep her thoughts light and basically .. free OF thoughts. She was having a helluva hard time dealing with the idea that she was currently covering herself in mud. Old habits die hard so she'd have to not think before she could have fun. Breathing was becoming difficult though. Mud flew all over the place and she was starting to think she might have some in her ears! Grinning she managed, "I can't change it.. all the people I've met won't know who I am anymore!" Her logic was silly at it's best but she enjoyed it.

"Sweeeet!" she wasn't forming very good sentances but that was okay, "I suppose.. it's hard to think of things differently if all you know is what you ever thought before.. or something like that." Lovey panted and kept splashing, sliding just right to throw a glob of mud all over Az's back. The little filly had taken on a contemplative look for a moment as if she were trying to figure something out. Hopefully it wasn't something too serious since at that age how many problems could one little filly have? "Growing up isn't so bad.. You get to do more fun things"

Skyefenyx
Azariel looked over at her curiously, "Of course they'd know you!" She managed to shout, in-between her own splashings, "It's not about a name! It's about the person who has that name!" It made sense to her, who cared about a name? It was merely something another was refferred by. She paused in her playing, glancing at herself, "I think I'm the mud monster now." She giggled, having success fully covered almost her entire body in the wet muck.

Azariel laughed automatically as the wet blob landed on her, "Oh...I see then." She replied, not really understanding but knowing she should agree. "Growing up doesn't look like fun," She stated, looking at her, "Growing up means you have to have responsibilites. Father...has to look after all of us all by himself." Her eyes grew hard, "Mother's never around and I can see how father misses her and how he wonders how I can be their daughter, because I don't look anything like mother." She shrugged, "I know he doesn't really care about physical things....but I still don't want to be an adult, there's so many things you are responsible for."

She shook her head, mud flying, "But enough moping! What else can we do today?"

`Swirly
Lovey chuckled and felt a piece of mud slide into her mouth, "EW!" She let out a high pitched squeal of disgust then began to giggle.. She was acting prissy again but this time she had a reason. Mud tasted simply awful. She stood up, sides heaving from the exercise and chuckled lightly, "Oii that was interesting.. but I must be getting old since I think I'm already tired!" She eyed the once black now brown filly and giggled again, "Yes.. I'm going to have to agree you're a mud monster.. but I don't think I'm much better off."

Shaking her body out, flecks of mud flying everwhere Lovey tried to focus on Az's words, "Oh.. Hm.. don't worry about it then.. if you think about it then when you do grow up it'll be so much more unpleasant 'cuz you've been thinking about it you know?" She smiled and decided just not to comment on her father as that would be more depressing and the filly had already expressed the desire to have no more seriousness.

"Well.. if we run will the mud fly off of us?" She giggled at her own silly plan.

Skyefenyx
Azariel looked up, surprised and laughed as she realized Lovey had accidentally gotten a glob of mud in her mouth, "Hee, hee, watch it!" She giggled. She stepped away to give Lovey room to stand-mares were larger then fillies after all.

Azariel laughed again, "Another reason not to be an adult!" She exclaimed, half-joking, "But it's probably because you haven't done stuff like this before." She mused, "I remember I got really tired when I first played like this." She giggled, shaking herself and splattering more mud everywhere, "Ahhh, it'll come off." She assured the mare, "One way or another, it'll come off."

Azariel nodded as response to Lovey's advice, mentally catacloguing it away just incase she became depressed again. Ears flicked forward and Azariel laughed again, "No, no, that's wouldn't be good!" She grinned, "It'll just dry faster, though I'm sure a bit will come off; it really wouldn't be a good idea to run right now." She giggled again, just thinking about it.

`Swirly
Lovey giggled and winked at Az, "Don't you think I'm trying to watch it?" She giggled again, a high musical - decidedly feminine note that was customarily found when Lovey found something mischievious to do.

"Ohhh... well I rather like doing what I want but I suppose if you want someone to boss you arrrooouuund..." Lovey snorted at the idea, she had been ordered around more than her fair share in life and frankly she wasn't overly interested in trying it all over again. "Well.. how about we take a swim? I love to play in the water I just hope it isn't cold otherwise I'll just have to walk around like a mud-monster!"

The little filly was slowly learning it seemed like. She had gone from sullen and acting a spoilt brat to friendly and teaching Lovey a thing or two. The action of a flicked ear made Lovey try it and she burst into laughter, "Oh my! My ears are drying up I think!"

Skyefenyx
Azariel laughed, "Are you?" She asked coyly, raising a brow in mock-astonishment, "I thought you were doing something far different." She laughed again and shook her head, smiling.

Azariel blinked, "Bossing me around? What do you mean?" When had that come up in the conversation? Azariel couldn't remember bossing around being brought up in their conversation. Azariel's ears flicked forward again, "Swimming? I good idea." She grinned, " As long as it's not in a muddy pond, then it would just get worse." She giggled, muddy-brown tail, flicking. "It's still raining, remember? It'll be cold though, she scented the air, since it's warm, we shouldn't be too bad."

Azariel laughed and shrugged, "Well, you'll just have to dunk your head in the water then, won't you?" She replied teasingly, "Or get your two-legger to help you."

`Swirly
Lovey winked a bit, and decided against trying to do THAT either. Moving was going to get more and more uncomfortable she decided so with or without Az it was time for a good dunking, "Oii.. You little back-sassing girl.. I'll show you who's watching it!"

She grinned and lunged forward placing a very light playful nudge on Az's rump and running off towards the only pond she knew of. It was about a 1/2 a mile run and didn't take too long to get there. The water was clean and refreshing at leas the few times she had visited there. "Are you comin' kid?" She grinned and ran off more, shaking loose AND drying mud at the same time, "Whee!"

Lovey shuddered at the idea, she hoped her two-legger wouldn't help.. she'd prolly accidently end up drowning me...

Skyefenyx
Azariel stuck her tongue out at the older mare, grinning all the while. This adult was remarkably fun! Of course, her father had played with her when he could, but he was usually looking for one of her siblings or herself, so he didn't really have time to play with him.

"Ah!" She squeaked as she was nudged, "Hey! No fair!" She called after the retreating mare, taking off in the same direction. She followed the mare, not recognizing the route they were going, she slowed when she saw Lovey slow and halted at the pond's bank, panting heavily, "'M comin', I'm comin'." She grumbled, stepping into the water after her.

Wiggiling around and swimming when she could, the mud slowly came off, though some of it still clung to her coat. "Mm..." She mumbled, eyes half-lidded as she enjoyed the cool sensation.

`Swirly
Lovey splashed into the water, giggling at the sensation. Rain fell on the parts of her body that weren't covered and the rest of her floated since she was nearly weightless. She grinned and ducked her head under water. The feeling wasn't entirely pleasant but with her ears pinned down tight enough it wasn't too bad.

She paddled lazily in the water, but kept a close eye on Az. She knew that most little ones were taught by their parents to swim or could figure it out on their onw but she wasn't going to take any chances. "So is your home close to those mud puddles?"

Shaking out her head, her hair lifted and floated in a semi-circle, using her nose she dunked it up and down in a washing-out motion. "Ahhh"

Skyefenyx
Azariel jumped a bit at the sudden comment and drew water up her nose. Hacking and coughing up water and grimaced at the pain she waited until it had subsided before replying.
Shaking her head she made a non-commital sound, "I dunno." She answered, swimming toward the bank, "It's not far, but not really close either." She shrugged and shook herself as she got out of the water, not that it helped, she was still soaked from the rain. "What about you?" She asked, looking curiously at the other mare, "Do you live near here?"

She giggled, watching the older mare washe her very long hair, "Oh jeez!" She laughed, "I hope my mane doesn't get that long! I wouldn't be able to play nearly as well if that happened!" She giggled softly and took another step toward the water, "Do you want some help with that?" She asked, an amused look in her eye.

`Swirly
Lovey giggled at Az's jump but stopped all movement and watched and fussed a bit until Az stopped her painful snorting and choking of water, "oh dear.. are you alright?" She frowned and still didn't resume hair-washing since she wasn't positive yet she was okay. Finally Az spoke and she breathed a sigh of relief, "Oi.. I really couldn't tell you where I live.. see.. I've a new herdmate I guess, Caelen.. but I don't know him and I don't like my two-legger very well yet.. so we'll see."

"Oh. don't worry .. I've a freakishly fast growing mane.. I used to try to make it grow longer and longer and I never did well.. anything but now I don't bother and it's STILL growing can you believe it?" Lovey sloshed her mane in the water, "If you feel like helping slosh mud out I'll take all the help I can get."

Skyefenyx
Azariel blinked, "Really? I've got my father, though we don't really live in the same place. Father has to divide his time between two two-leggers, I don't know why." She shrugged, splashing back into the water and swimming toward her to help, "But Mashki keeps saying that there'll be more to keep me company soon." She shrugged again, or the best she could do in water.

"Really?" She asked, alughing a bit, "Like magic hair!" Another laugh, the thought was absurd, "I hope my hair doesn't do this!" She exclaimed, snatching up a bit to dunk in the water, "It would be very hard to maintain and if I got it dirty--" she dunked it again, cleaning a bit more mud, "--It's take forever to clean." She panted a bit, keeping her equilibrium in water and helping out was hard work, "But your hair is really pretty so I gues syou're fine, huh?" A giggle, Az had no idea.

`Swirly
Lovey grinned and moved forward slowly in the water. She got to where her feet could touch and then just lowered her mane down. If Az did have trouble with getting worn out at least they were less than a stone's throw away from the edge of the water. "Who is Mashki?" The named sounded unusual to her like "Mashed-key" whatever that was...

"Oh.. it's magic alright.. just sometimes I wish I had other talents." She smiled and thought of some of her friends and their hair had been able to grow to magical lengths.. they just had other talents.. like being smart to keep them occupied. "Hmm... yes.. but look.." She swished her hair in the water and already the water was starting to clear of mud as least from her mane. Lovey nipped at Az playfully, "Yes I'm fine silly girl."

Skyefenyx
Grateful-not that she could voice it at the moment-Azariel followed the older mare to where she would have an easier time breathing and helping out. Dropping a bit of mane as sucked in a deep breath before replying, "Mashki is my two-legger!" She replied, grinning, "She's really nice and lets me do whatever I want." She chuffed softly, "But she's always there for me and she always has good advice." She girinned up, "She's like my mother."

Azariel giggled, looking down at the mane, "Well, maybe you do!" She laughed again, "Maybe you have magical powers just waiting for you out there!" She turned a bit contemplative, "It'd definitely be interesting to see." She added finally, shrugging a bit.

"Eep!" She squeaked as Lovey nipped at her, "I was just saying it was pretty." She replied in a mock-pout, "No need to get snippy."

`Swirly
Lovey grinned and noticed how quickly the filly was tiring. She also noticed that her hair was finally clean.. A few flecks of mud behind her ears and a couple other dusty looking spots were left, but those would have to be taken care of on another day. She began to paddle towards the water's edge. Once she had drug her hair out and tossed it back onto her back for drying she looked to make sure Az had followed up. Giving a great big shake, like an oversized dog she smiled and sighed, "I've not had that sort of.. fun in a long time.. well actually ever really."

The filly had followed her up, and while drenched, she looked ready to go.

"It's getting late.. I'll walk with you back to the puddles but from there I'm afraid I'm going to head home to get my two-legger to clean up the few spots she missed. Her footsteps were steady - but not nearly as high. Swimming and playing made for a tired Lovey... and she was an adult!

Skyefenyx
Azariel huffed a bit, only -slightly- winded after the entire adventure. It had definitely been a fun time but even she knew she must be going home soon. She glanced up at the older mare through her small white mane, "Well...! We'll just have to change that, won't we?" She laughed, shaking herself to dry a bit, "Glad to see you're finally clean, right?" She asked, inbetween a giggle.

Azariel blinked and stopped, looking back at her. Remembering the incident with Ares--well, she decided she wouldn't argue this time. "Oh...thanks." She managed, smiling, "That's really nice of you to do." Trotting forward, she still had enough energy to do that, even if she was tired, she looked back, "Come on, Lovey!" She grinned, "I'm sure you can race the way there, right? Or are you too tired~?" She was teasing the older mare, a friendly teasing, though she really did mean it. It was boring to just walk the way there and Azariel hated boring things.

Skye Fenyx

Skye Fenyx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:26 am
Skyefenyx
((This is a Private RP between Samus x and Myself. Please do not post unless asked. ))

User Image

User Image

-------------------------------

Azariel stood in the shade of a large tree, standing with her eyes closed, breathing in the scent of spring. She was lucky to be born now, when the air was warm and she didn't have to worry about freezing. She breathed again, smiling faintly and debating whether or not to sing.

She had heard her human singing to her when she had been inside the basket and what could it hurt for her to try it herself? So, she began to hum softly a bit of a compromise really, she probably didn't sing very well.

samus x
Johar walked by herself and could smell the scent of spring about. her only son Dharmesh was off on his own, now that he is fully grown into an adult. the pure white mare was almost sad her son was grown and doing his own thing but knew she had to let him do so. shaking her head as she went along,she stuck out with her white coat as she entered the area the filly was in. a small gust of wind blew her mane and with it the scent of someone came to her nose. stopping in place, she looked around and let out a nicker to see if any about would respond.

Skyefenyx
Azariel decided to throw caustion out the window, softly she began to sing a little song.

I don’t mind where you come from
As long as you come to me
And I don’t like illusions
I can’t see them clearly
I don’t care though I wouldn’t dare
to fix the twist in you
You’ve shown me eventually what you’ll do

She stopped suddenly, twisting her head in the direction of the interruption. Was someone coming? Had they heard her? She flushed pink, oh she hoped not! That would be embarrassing to her. To know that someone knew she had been singing, and probably badly too.

samus x
Johar's ears caught the sound of singing though it was feint from the song being so soft. but as soon as she had noticed the feint singng, it stopped. she wondered who would be singing and wondered if she had interupted them in some way. snorting softly, she wandered over to where she thought she heard the feint singing. it didn't take ehr very long to find her way and was surpised to find a young filly who was mostly black with white stockings also with white mane and tail. she wondered why the filly would be on her own. " hello there little ne, are you on your own alone here?"

Skyefenyx
Azariel blinked, turning around fully to see the white mare coming toward her. Tail flicking slightly from both annoyance and a breeze, she answered, "Yes, I'm alone." She nodded curtly. Why do everyone keep asking me that? she grumbled inwardly.

Was it that important that she was allowed the freedom to do what she wanted? It wasn't like she was sneaking either! Kale had gone off in search of Twilight again and Mashki had told her it was okay to explore! Why shouldn't she be alone?

samus x
Johar gave a nod back, she wondered if they filly was annoyed judging by the responce she was givin, plus her own son when he was a colt would get annoyed if an adult pestered him about being on his own alone when having run off from her. " hmm, i see and if i may ask. whats your name?" she flicked her own tail a bit as she stood calmly, while waitign for a responce from the filly.

Skyefenyx
Azariel blinked at her, "Oh, I'm Azariel. Call me Az for short if you like." She nodded again. Being interrupted when she had been singing (and probably being silently laughed at) irked her a bit, but she still tried to be polite. "May I ask your name?" She replied politely, smiling in the same way.

samus x
" i'm Johar, and its nice to meet you Azariel." Johar had a smilie on her face. " i'm sorry if i interupted your singing. i must say it was lovely and caught my attention while passign through." you could tell Johar was telling the truth when she spoke.

Skyefenyx
Azariel turned crimson, "You....you hear that?" She mumbled, looking away sheepishly, embarrassed. "I'm sorry for disturbing you..." She mumbled, "Please don't tell, okay? I don't want people knowing I sing. It's not a good thing for someone like me to do." She looked back at the white mare, hoping she would listen. A filly like her shouldn't sing, she was too tomboyish to do such, it was shamelful for her. At least it was just a mare who found her.

Skyefenyx
Azariel smiled brightly, "Thank you!" She replied, meaning it. She blinked in surprise and looked away, "Oh." She mumbled, looking out at the forest, "It's....well, because it's not something someone like me should do." She shrugged, "I'm one of the guys, I can't be singing." Another shrug, "It wouldn't do." She shook her head, tossing her small white mane, "It's one of thos things you can't do for males." She scoffed a hole into the ground with a hoof sheepishly, wondering if the mare would understand.

samus x
Johar nodded, understanding what Azariel ment as her own daughter had been somewhat simular. " alright i understand Azariel." she flicked a tail, and took a few steps away from Azariel. " would you like to take a walk, or would you rather be left alone?" shakign her head, to move her mane out of her face, she waited for Azariel's responce.

Skyefenyx
Azariel blinked in surprise, she had been expecting resistance, or at least a bit of teasing. Azariel cocked her head to the side, "Well, I mean, if you don't mind..." She replied, surprised again, "Being alone is all fine and good....but I wouldn't mind some company unless you don't want it...?" She shook her head, smiling sheepishly, "Adults are confusing like that sometimes, never really expalining what they want." She paused, realizing what she said, "Oh! But I didn't mean any offense! Honest!"

samus x
Johar chuckled. " well maybe you think Adults are confusing now but just wait til your older and no offenese taken." she grined at Azariel, of course Johar wasn't one to tease at all, well maybe her son but that was her son. " and of course i woudln't mind you keeping me company on a walk adn if you knwo anywhere nice to go tha wouldbe lovely."

Skyefenyx
Azariel huffed, "I don't think I want to be older," She admitted softly, "I mean, then life gets so complicated." She shrugged, "I like things to be simple." Azariel blinked up at the white mare, "I don't really know any place to go...but exploring is always fun, isn't it?" She smiled at the mare. At least ohar was better then her mother.

samus x
"thats only if you allow life to get the best for you and complicated though i admit life can get complicated on its own." Johar shruged and chuckled. of course she knew because she had a rather simple life that was not cmplicated at allwel that was only because Dharmesh was a adult and wasn't causing her trouble. " of course exploring is fun and if you want you can lead us about exploring." oh she knew the area somewhat so she thought it might be fun to let Azraiel lead the way.

Skyefenyx
Azariel wrinkled her nose, "I'd never let it get the best of me," She proclaimed proudly, half-tempted to puff out her chest, but knew she would only get an amused laugh which she certainly didn't want. Azariel blinked up at her, surprised, "Really?" She asked, smiling brightly, "Anywhere?" She laughed, "Sorry, sorry! It's just, you're a very nice mare," She chuffed softly, "And you don't try to make me be a filly."

samus x
Johar nodded and smiled at Azraiel. " that would be a god thing." she wanted to chuckle in amusment at how Azraiel was acting but kept herself from doign that. " yes anywhere you would like." of course she couldn't not hep but chuckle now. " thank you and i learn that it better to not talk down to someone of your age but treat them as a equal. but then i raised two foals a son and a daughter of my own who are adults."

Skyefenyx
Azariel looked up at her in surprise, "You have foals?" Well, how was she to know? It wasn't as if she had met Johar before! Azariel finally caught the tail end of the mare's statement, "Oh. Not my age, huh?" Her ears drooped a bit. She loved to play and mess around with other foals, they were so much more open and free! Not like adults at all.

Azariel grinned, "I have two brothers." She commented, "I'm the only girl, though," She added absently, "Father says I'm more like a colt then I should be." She shrugged, not really caring.

samus x
" they my not be your age but not too long ago they where young foals running about." Johar could tell Azariel wanted to play with other foals. she smilied at her and nodded. " that may be but you are youself and thats what counts. and your lucky to have more than one sibling." looking about where they where, she made sure to know where they where. it would not be good if they got lost jsut because they where wandering.

Skyefenyx
Azariel shrugged and trotted a bit a head before stopping and waiting for the older mare to catch up, "I dunno." She replied, tossing her mane, "I mean, I understand that part, about being yourself, but I hardly ever see my brothers anymore, and my fathers always off searching for one of them because they like to explore too." She huffed, "We hardly play at all."

She sniffed the air curiously, wondering if there was anything interesting in the air. So far, nothing. Oh, well. Shaking herself again she smiled, "Do you see your children often?" She asked, tilting her head to the side, curious.

samus x
Johar started moving again and nodded. " its a pity you don't see your brothers." she figured what Azariel had said was the reason she was out on her own when she found her. " actualy yes i do see them but not as often as i would like to though." keeping alert, she made sure to to an eye out as they walked.

Skyefenyx
Azariel shrugged, "When I see them it's always nice, so there's not much of a problem." She grinned, "Tilwight's always fun to mess around with and Kalm's fun to mess up." She giggled and trotted forward again, "It's great that you see your kids." She commented, "I never see my mother." She shrugged, dismissing it from her mind, not wanting to ruin the good mood. She scented the air again, but again, there was nothing.

samus x
Johar chuckled a bit. " well i think it is good you get to see your brothers atlest sometimes and i agree its great i still see my kids from time to time." she almost frowned when Azraiel had said that she never seen her mother. shaking her head, she looked at Azariel. " it's a shame you haven't but atlest you have your father and brothers. am i right?"

Skyefenyx
Azariel looked back at her and smiled, "Yeah, I guess." A shrug, "Father says my mother's amazing and she'd be here if she could....but she isn't and I can't really help but blame her a bit, you know?" She shrugged, shaking her small white mane, "But enough depression! What fun awaits us today?" She smiled brilliantly at the white mare, attempting to distract them both from depressing thoughts.

samus x
Johar smilied and nudged Azariel softly. " your very bright for your age and very understanding. im sure your going to grow into a wonder mare." she tossed his long white mane and grinned. " well there should be some fun awaiting us we jsut need to find it before it gets dark. i wouldn't want your father worring too much." haveing yet to realize they actualy been wanderign about for quiet a while, she deiced they should play a game to change the pace of things. " would you like to play a game?"

Skyefenyx
Azariel flushed a bit at the compliment, "Not really...." She mumbled, unsure of what to say to that comment. Azariel shrugged, "I just hope that I don't turn into a prissy mare. Ugh, that would be horrible." She shuddered at the thought, she'd never change, ever. She blinked, looking up at her, having not realized it was growing late. "Oh..." She mumbled, looking around a bit surprised, "Yeah, father's probably worried about me by now..." She was sheepish, she really didn't want a talking-to.

samus x
Johar laughed. " i dont think you will turn out that way." she then nodded and stopped. " yes it wouldnt do any good to worry your father." lookign about, she knew it was geting late and it might be better to get her home at the moment. " ifyou want i could walk you home so your father can't get too mad."

Skyefenyx
Azariel smiled up at the white mare, "I hope so, I don't think I'd ever forgive myself for going over to the dark side." She shuddered dramatically, hoping and praying it would never happen. Azariel's ears flicked forward as she too realized her father would be worried about her from staying out so late. Glancing up at Johar she smiled, "Well, that would be really nice of you but--"

"Azariel!"

"--unecessary as if the moment?" She ended, smiling a bit sheepishly. She turned to where she heard the origin of the voice and noticed the familiar black form. "Father~" She whickered calmly, smiling brightly, "We were just about to head home."

Kale trotted forward, stopping a few feet away from both mare and foal, "Azariel," He spoke, deep voice a rumble. He wasn't angry at his only daughter, merely concerned, "I told you to be back over an hour ago." He stated, ears flattening a bit. His daughter looked dismayed, "I know father, but I got caught up talking with Miss Johar, here." She tilted her head toward the mare, still smiling.

samus x
Johar could only chuckle as they where interupped by Azariel's father. she nodded to the stallion and had a amused smile. " no worries she has been safe with me just shatting and i was about to actualy take her hoem but you found us first." her tail flicked, and she still had a smile as she watch father and daughter.

Skyefenyx
Kale gave the adult a grateful smile, "Thank you for looking after her, Johar, Azariel has the...impression that going off for long amounts of time will not make me worry." He resplied and nudged his daughter's cheek, "Azariel, we need to head home, odds are your brother has already gone off again." It was an affectionate grumble, but a grumble nonetheless. He nodded politely at the elder mare, "We'll be off then, thank you again." He smiled and waited for his daughter to follow.

Azariel huffed softly, pouting a bit, "Yes, father," She replied, turning to follow him back toward the teepee she shared with her two-legger. Pausing as she realized something she spun around, "Thank you very much for looking after me!" She piped, smiling at the white mare, "I hope we meet again sometime!" With a grin and a cheery bob of her head, she was off.

samus x
" your welcome and i know how that can be." Johar winked at Azariel and nodded. " i'm sure we will some time Azariel." chuckling she watch father and daughter take off home. tossing her mane it was time she went to her own so her mate would not worry. taking off, she took one last glance back then disapeared in the trees.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:09 am
Skyefenyx
(( This is a private RP for Cyhorse and Myself, please do not post unles asked. ))

User Image

User Image

Azriel bounded about, spinning, cantering and wiggling her butt excitedly. Exploring was what she was going to do today! Exploring and having fun and getting dirty and playing and just doing whatever the heck she wanted! How much fun could she have today? How weird did she want to act today?

Her blue hooves were splattered with mud, her coat dusty as a dust bunny and all she wanted to do was get it more dirty. So! What would she do today? She still had to decide. Terrorize some other fillies? Play with some bugs? Race someone? What would she do?

cyhorse
The large stallion bounded off first at a quick canter, which slowly picked up into a full gallop. Shaking his large mane, he looked around the fields that surrounded him. Today, he hoped, he would make a friend.

Kicking up his back hooves excitedly, the stallion let out a soft nicker. As he reached the river, he slowed down to take a sip of the cool refreshing water. "mmmmm!" Apple said as he licked his lips then lifted his head to look around hoping to find something or someone new.

Skyefenyx
Azariel wandering around trees, humming to herself as she did. She still hadn't decided what to do today, but she knew whatever it was it'd be grand for sure! She sped up to a trot, white mane and tail flying in the wind.

She wickered softly, ears flicking, maybe she should go exploring then? Nah, she'd done that earlier this week. Go annoy some fillies? No, she didn't think any were around...so what? What should she do? She wiggled indecisively. Walking around was too boring a task anyway.

cyhorse
Head lifted high into the air, the large stallion looked around noticing a small horse trotting around the fields. The little one seemed bored, so Apple decided to walk over to her. Not wanting to get soaked, Apple jumped the river and began at a slow trot towards the filly.

Letting out a soft nicker in greetings, Apple stopped at a non-threatening distance. "Hello there," Apple said with a soft smile on his face. The stallion looked at the filly's white mane and tail.

Skyefenyx
Azariel had been minding her own business, when suddenly a stallion came into her view. She skidded to a halt, staring at him in mild astonishment and confusion. What was he doing here? Oh wait, it wasn't like she was the only one around here, she should have expected to see another Soquili!

She shook her small white mane, "Hello," She greeted politely, smiling in the same manner, "How are you?" If she was going to socialize, she might as well do it right and not make herself look like a fool.

cyhorse
Watching the young filly skid to a stop infront of him, the large stallion let out a small smirk as he looked at her black coat with a white mane and tail. "And who might you be miss?" He asked lowering his head to the filly's height.

Ears swiviling around to listen to the filly, Apple smile grew a bit. "I'm fine, and you?" Apple asked noting her politeness. Who were this little one's parents? And where were they? Shrugging a little, Apple awaited her answer to his question.

Skyefenyx
Azariel looked up at him strangely, "Oh! My apologies." She laughed nervously, "I meant who are you." That was a foolish mistake, wasn't it? She really needed to get a control of her tongue. "I'm Azariel." She answered quietly, "And you are?"

Her tail flicked, she'd rather not deal with adults today, all they ever did was ask her why her parents weren't around, as if she was insignificant in favor of them. "I'm okay." She replied again, glancing about for an escape.

cyhorse
"Oh! I am Apple." The stallion said bowing his head to the filly. Shrugging a bit, he smiled at the filly. "So miss Azariel, what do you do for fun? Tag? Hide and seek?" Apple asked trotting in place a bit.

"That is good." He said to her answer to his question. The filly seemed mature enough that she could care for herself, so Apple didn't ask about her parents. Looking at the feather around her front leg, the stallion smiled at the eye looking coloring.

Skyefenyx
Azariel looked up at him a bit strangely, this stallion wanted to play with her? And he knew stuff little foals liked? Well, it wasn't really unusual she supposed, but it was just....a bit strange.

"Um..." She looked around, suddenly realizing that she had been out a bit too late. "I'm sorry, Apple," She told him, ears flattening with displeasure, "I really am, but, I need to get home soon, you know? I'm really sorry! Can we play some other time?" She smiled up at him sheepishly, hoping he wouldn't be mad or disappointed.

cyhorse
Nodding to the little filly, he hoped he didn't scare her. Looking around at the darkening sky, he noticed how late it was. The filly's parents would probably be looking for her, unless she watched for herself.

Shrugging a bit at his thoughts, Apple smiled to Azariel. "Alright, we shall play some other time, that is if you want to." The stallion said turning the opposite way to where the river was.

Skyefenyx
Azariel brightened, "Thanks!" She piped, smiling, "I'll see you around, okay?" She spun around and sprinted off toward home, hoping her father wouldn't get mad for her being out so late. She didn't need to be lectured again.

Skye Fenyx

Skye Fenyx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:52 am
Skyefenyx
(( This is a private RP between Skylar14 and Myself, please do not post unless asked. ))

User Image
User Image

--------------------------

Azriel giggled, splashing into the puddle of mud left from the recent melting of snow. It was warmer today! Finally warmth was on it's way! She wiggled with excitement, what could she find today? What could she discover? Treasure? Monsters? Something else fun? She wriggled again, oh, this was going to be an exciting day! She knew it in her in her bones.

She trotted through the comfortably shaded forest, sniffing the plants that were beginning to show and looking at the green just beginning to bloom. Soon though, she found herself bored. What exactly was she going to do today?

Skylar14
Rhapsody trudged through the mud and muck left from the melting snow. He had yet again excaped the clutches of his grandmother...well she had said he could go off and play...she just didn't say how far he could go.

It was a nice and warm day out which was nice compared to the bitter cold that had been a week ago. Looking up he could see the crystal clear sky and gave a half smile. Now all he needed to do was find something to do.

Looking down he pawed at the mud and noticed that it covered up his ugly coat. Suddenly he smiled and gave a full hearted laugh as an idea came into his mind. Quickly he dropped down to the ground and rolled about, covering himself in mud. After he was done and had checked in a near by puddle to make sure he had hidden every last bit of ugliness, he set off at a full run laughing out loud at finally finding a while to hide what he was.

Skyefenyx
Azariel was minding her own business (she had been tortmenting a squirrel) when she heard the unmistakable squelching of someone in mud. She lifted her head, distracted away from the squirrel who made it's get away and decided to go see what that was about.

It didn't take long for her to find the source. Whatever it was, it had been rolling in the brown wet substance only minutes earlier. Her eyes widened a bit as she finally realized it was head straight for her. "Oh...." She stumbled back a few steps. She couldn't really get out of the way, her mind had gone a bit blank as she had realized it was coming toward her.

Skylar14
Rhapsody continued his frolicking, unaware of the foal that had come upon him. Not that it mattered much since he wasn't pink for the moment and they couldn't pick on him for it.

But in his state of bliss and carefree thought, he wasn't watching where he was going. Only when he heard the other did he look and notice where he was headed. By then it was too late as he collided into the foal who was desperately trying to avoid him. "Watch it!" he called before toppling over the other foal.

Skyefenyx
Azariel yelped as he tumbled into her then off. She groaned sitting up, her side now covered in mud. "Hey!" She snapped, glaring at him angrily, "You jerk! What's wrong with you? Haven't you learned how to stop?" She growled low in her throat. Stupid, stupid, stupid! What kind of idiot couldn't stop in time? Even she had that ability!

She moaned again, standing up, only to find the her left front hoof hurt whenever she put wieght on it. It wasn't a terrible thing to have happened, she probably just sprained it or something. "Ow..." She mumbled, not willing to show her weakness to the creature who had caused her injury. She glared at him, glared at the mud-brown foal-sided creature, whose coat was a very dirty pink.

Skylar14
The pink colt laid there one the ground kinda stunned for a few minutes before realizing the other foal was yelling at him. He looked over to her and glared.

"I have learned to stop and can very well, thank you. You were the one who snuck up on me and caught me off gaurd. So it's your own fault I ran into you." he huffed and stood up to inspect himself, hoping not much of the mudd had come off.

Sure enough there was a slight place on his side where the pink kinda showed through. Quickly he went back to the mud and rolled around in it again.

Skyefenyx
Azariel snorted indignantly, "Obviously not!" She retorted, angry at him. She was not going to back down! Especially in front of some stupid colt, for that's what he obviously was. She nickered indignantly, "My fault? I beg to differ!" She snorted again, watching as the colt as he trotted back to the mud and rolled in it again.

"If you wanted to get dirty," She rumbled, tone icy, "you didn't have to run around afterwards, the'd just make it come off faster."

Skylar14
He just ignored her comment about it not being her fault. He didn't want to her how it wasn't when it so clearly was. He turned and walked back over to her covered in a fresh layer of mud "I wasn't running around because I was dirty. I did it for fun. If I wanted to be dirty, I would just roll in the mud, which I have just done as you can see." he said defiantly and stamped his foot for good measure. This oddly reminded him of an arguement he had with another filly over the ownership of a beach.

Skyefenyx
Anger lanced through her, stupid, stupid, stupid!
"Oh, really mature." She sneered as he stamped his foot, "I can see that!" She snapped and his next comment, glaring at him. Honestly! How could someone be so rude and childish? She blatantly ignored the fact that they were both still children themselves.

"How good for you," She all but growled. That didn't mean he had a right to run into her! "Humph!" She chuffed, stalking toward him until she was right up in his face, "I want an apology." She told him coldly, "I don't care if you meant to do it or not! You still ran into me!"

Skylar14
He stared right back at her, face to dirty face, and huffed right back. "Oh really! I want an apology to then! For ruining my fun and messing up my...mess!." he said matter of factly.

Who did she think she was anyway? Going around and blaming others and then demanding an apology. Though unlike at the beach this was growing really old really fast. She was different though from the other filly. She didn't seem like she owned all. But she was rather blunt and cold about it too.

Skyefenyx
Azariel narrowed her eyes, "I didn't ruin anything." She stated matter-of-factly, "And how can I mess up a mess? That doesn't make sense." She snorted, not backing down an inch, "I'll apologize if you apologize first." She growled, "After all, I only "ruined" a mess. You knocked right into me."

Humph! She was liking this colt less and less, how rude he was! Demanding she give an apology for messing up his "mess"? How stupid! Why should she do anything of the sort when everything was his fault anyway?

Skylar14
Rhapsody thought about this for a moment. She was willing to appologize only if he did. The question was, was he going to appologize first and let things go or try and get her to appologize first. Or better yet, they could appologize at the same time. He shook his head at the last idea. That was a bit stupid.

He shurgged his shoulders. "Whatever, I appologize." he said and turned to walk off. Just like that. He didn't have much of a care since, he was no longer bright pink, just a brownish pink, which was better than anything and had greatly improved his mood for the day.

Skyefenyx
Azariel blinked and glared, that was an apology? Honestly! how sincere was that? She wriggled in anger, quite ready to just go and run into the colt to see how he liked it! She took off after him, anger lancing through her. Might as well make him wet too! That would do the trick! Ruin his little "mess" he had made of himself and make her feel a lot better.

"You apologize, huh?" She asked, catching up with him and moving alongside him, waiting for the perfect moment, "Well, guess what? I'm sorry for this!" She shoved him into a small thread of water, barely a creek.

Skylar14
Rhapsody had no time to react as he was pushed down into the water. He gasped as he fell and slowly saw what would happen to his nicely disquised coat. He laid there, unmoving with his eyes closed for what seemed life forever to him but was only a few moments before opening his eyes. He really didn't look anywhere but at the ground his front of him. He didn't want to look at her or at his coat which was streaked with bright pink from where the mud had washed off.

Skyefenyx
Azariel stared, stared for what seemed like minutes but was probably less then one. Her mouth opened in a small "o" and she flushed in shame. The little colt was pink! Absolutely and utterly bright pink from what she could see. She cringed inwardly, What does he have to go through? her mind whirled, It must be horrible, being that color...

Still....She drew herself up, demeanor completely righteous, "How do you like that?" She demanded, "See how it feels to be pushed around?" She snorted and moved forward, nudging his sholder, "Get up," She ordered, "You'll get a cold if you don't get out of the water soon."

Skylar14
His head shot up and he glared at her with the beginning of tears in his eyes. He didn't want to get up, he didn't want to do anything ever again. "So what if I get cold! I don't care! I didn't push you by the way, I ran into you. Something completely different!" he huffed as he heaved himself up and began to walk away from her yet again. He wasn't going to let himself cry infront of her. That would give her the upper hand.

Skyefenyx
Azariel glared after him, "You certainly did! You pushed me into the ground, mister!" She trotted after him, fully intent on staying with him just because she wanted to. "Hey..." She mumbled after a few moments, "Look...." She didn't want to apologize, she hadn't done anything wrong in her eyes. She had just given what she had gotten from him, but, she detected something strange with his eyes, a glittering....

Skylar14
He whirled around and glared at her again through the tears that were threatening to fall. What was with her fallowing him anyway? "Hey what? Look at what?" he questioned rashly and stamped his foot again impatiently. His good mood had all but gone out the window or more like had been washed away with the mud. "I didn't purposefully push you and you know it!" he exclaimed and turned again.

Skyefenyx
Azariel wrinkled her nose, "I was going to apologize, you jerk!" She snapped angrily, patience near breaking, "I'm sorry alright? I'm sorry about you falling and I'm sorry about pushing you but I am not going to be treated like some pushover! I'm a person too! I gave what I got alright?"

She snorted angrily, "You're stupid too! I was only trying to be nice, you jerk!" She huffed angrily, "And you know what? I'm not going to leave you alone until you accept my apology gracefully! None of that "whatever crap." She glared at him, "Got it?"

Skylar14
He thought about her words for a moment before turning back around and looking her square in the eyes. His brow wrinkled as he looked at her. To him nice wasn't pushing someone over after they appologized and then trying to be nice about it. "Nice, huh? Well I don't think pushing someone over for spite after they appologize is very nice." he said and snorted. It really wasn't nice and if anything he knew what nice was from his grandmothers scolding him all the time. "Plus I don't need to giving me a hard time. I have a grandmother for that. Besides I never said you were a push over." he finished and turned to start walking again.

Skyefenyx
Azariel rolled her eyes, "I meant being nice in trying to apologize, jerk," She huffed defiantly. She walked after him, already tired of his attitude and her continuing anger, "Grandmother?" She asked finally, attempting to shift the subject to something else. She winced, probably not a good choice.

"Hey...um...do you....want to go roll in the mud again?" She asked, changing the subject once again, "It'll be fun, promise!" She attempted a smile, "I'll make sure you get really muddy!"

Skylar14
He turned to her but didn't stop this time and gave her a curious look. What could be so interesting about Grandmothers? "Yeah, my grandmother. Don't you have one?" he asked curious at her own question. No one really ever asked anything about his grandmum Tia. She was the first.

"I'm okay with the mud. I have to wash off sooner or later anyway. My grandmother would be upset if I came home dirty, even though Skye gives really nice baths." he said mentioning Skye and wondering if she had an indian too or not.

Skyefenyx
Azariel shook her head, "No, I only have my father." She replied, giving him a faint smile, "My mother...well, she's away on a trip!" She grinned broadly, hoping to fake him out.

She....had never seen her mother, she had gone on her trip long before she had hatched from that stupid basket. Even now she had sensed that her father missed her and she sincerely hoped she'd come back soon, so her father wouldn't look so sad at night when he thought she and her brothers had gone to bed and the two-leggers were getting ready to do the same.

She shook herself free of the depressing mood, "Oh?" She grinned, "Father just sighs at me and tells me to go take a dip in the creek. She tilted her head to the side inquistively, "Skye? Who's that?"

Skylar14
Rhapsody stopped and tilted his head in curiosity at the filly. "I live with my father too and his mom, who would be my grandmother. I never knew my mother and don't know where she is. Where ever she is she has my sister with her. Never met her either but my dad has told me about them." he replied.

His father had been rather sad and sort of depressed since he had hatched and he knew that it was from his mother's disappearance and from his father always being reminded of her when he looked at him. It sort of made the colt sad and mad at the same time, feeling that his mother had taken his sister and just abandoned his father and him.

"Skye, she is my grandmothers indian girl. She feeds us and cares for us. She's really nice." he said a slight smile coming to his face since she was the only one who had ever said he was handsome.

Skyefenyx
Azariel blinked and then smiled genuinely, "I guess we're alike, huh?" She asked jokingly, "Neither of us know our momma's." She giggled, "I have two brothers," She told him, nodding, "I don't see them much either, but it's really fun to play with them when I can."

She blinked, "Oh! Oh! I know what you're talking about!" She exclaimed, nodding, "Yeah, I have one too. Father has two actually, but only one takes care of me." She nodded enthusiastically, forgetting that they had even been fighting earlier.

"Hey! I know!" She said, an idea occuring to her, "Let's be brother and sister!"

Skylar14
He gave her a confused look wondering why int he world she wanted to be his sister and how that could actually be possible. "Why? And how is that gonna work?" he said wondering what her plan behind it was.

Skyefenyx
Azariel grinned, "Because we don't have anyone else!" She replied as if it were completely obvious, "Besides, you don't have a mother and I don't so we're practically related that way anyway." She nodded eagerly, "And I like you," She said, nodding again, "So we can be friends and siblings too!"

Now that the idea was in her head, she wouldn't give that up easily. It was the perfect plan anyway! Why shouldnt they be siblings? She of course, didn't care a whit about being blood-related.

Skylar14
Rhapsody seemed to ponder this for a moment. It did seem like a good reason. Besides that he had never met his sister and so never really knew what it was like to have one. It could be fun for all he knew and atleast he would always have some one to play with and argue with and whatever else siblings did. "I guess that kinda makes sense. I never really met my sister before so I don't know what it would be like having one around." he commented.

Skyefenyx
Azariel grinned mischieviously, "Well, I might act more like a brother," She added, tilting her head, "That's what my brothers say when I play with them." She shrugged, nudging him playfully, "But hey, take what you can get, right?" Her purple eyes were filled with glee and mischief, "And guess what," She whispered, muzzle near his ear, "Tag!" She bumped him quickly before taking off at break-neck spend. This was going to be a fun day after all!

Skylar14
He looked at her in confussion as the conversation went from being brother and sister into playing tag. Now how had that happened? He shrugged his shoulders before taking off after her. "Better watch it! I am an expert at tag!" he called and chased after her, his green eyes holding a shine of glee.

Skyefenyx
Azariel tossed a look and laugh back at him, "Right! Just try it--!" She slowed and skidded to halt, panting a bit, "Oh." She said, turning to look back at him, "I never got your name. What is it?" She tossed her head, white mane flying, "We can't really play tag without being able to shout each other's name, and we can't be brother and sister either." She cocked her head to the side, "But don't get any ideas, you're still "it"." She warned, amusement sparkling in her eyes.

Skylar14
Rhapsody stopped a bit away from her and realized too that they had not introduced themselves. The subject had changed so quickly he never remembered or bothered with finding out her name. "I'm Rhapsody, and I wouldn't try anything. Honest!" he said breathing heavily from running, though what he said he knew wasn't that true. He had played a trick in tag once on another foal. She had fallen when she wasn't watching where she was going. When he went to see if she was alright he just happened to tag her as well.

Skyefenyx
Azariel grinned, "I'm Azariel. Call me Az though, they say it's easier." She shrugged and eyed him suspiciously. Honest? Ha! every colt she had met had been a trickster and Azariel wasn't about to trust Rhapsody, even if he was her brother. She snorted and backed up a step, "Nah, nah can't get me!" She taunted and took off again, a tiny voice in her mind asking if he really wasn't faking...

Skylar14
"Alright then, Az. You better watch out!! Cause here I come!" Rhapsody called as he took off after her again. She may have been taunting but he wouldn't let that get in the way of his goal and target to tag her. He was a very determined foal, even when he was just playing.

Skyefenyx
"Yeah, yeah, catch me if you can. Rhaps!" She called after him, determined not to lose. She wouldn't be shown up by a colt! She splashed through a creek that cut through the path, unwittingly running toward a little forest cove. The same one that her father had shown her mother not so long ago.

Of course, even if she had known that, it wouldn't have mattered to her to take others to it. She was just a filly after all and fun was the only thing on her mind, nothing more, nothing less on this fine day that hinted of spring.

Skylar14
He followed right behind her, splashing through the creek right after her and heading for the cove. He really didn't notice anything significant about it nor did her care at the moment. Right now his goal was to tag her. "I can catch you! Just you wait and see!" he called after her and pumped his little legs faster in a new burst of speed.

Skyefenyx
Azariel laughed again, keeping just enough distance that he wouldn't reach her easily. She wasn't incredibly fast, but she could sustain her speed for a long time. At least, that was what she had noticed.

She careened forward, crashing through some hibernating bushes and stumbling into the little clearing, "Whoops." She gasped, tumbling onto the ground. "Ow." She mumbled, sitting up and shaking her head to clear it. "Gotta learn to watch where I'm going." She told herself and sighed, standing. She looked up and stared.

Skylar14
Rhapsody followed right behind her and through the hole in the bushes she had made and stopped in time not to run her over again. "Are you all right?" he asked noticing that almost all the filly's he had met where clumsy and wondered why that was. The he looked at her and noticed she was staring. "What are you staring at?"

Skyefenyx
Azariel blinked and looked at him before getting to her hooves. "I'm fine," She said gruffly, a bit embarrassed about her fall. She shook her head, white mane flying, "I was staring...." She turned and pointed with her muzzle, "At that."

It was a waterfall, quite a large one by a foal's standards. It poured into a small lake; a "lake" because it was too large to be a pond. She stared at it again, a bit of awe in her gaze that something so large could be done with water.

Skylar14
"Well that's good." he replied before turning is attention to what she was staring at. His mouth fell open as a whispered "Wow" escaped from his mouth. He had never seen anything like it before and was amazed at it's great size...not really knowing what it was though. "What in the world is that?!" he exclaimed wondering if his new sister knew.

Skyefenyx
Azariel's tail flicked, "Water." She replied, smiling back at him, laughter dancing in her blue eyes, "Falling water." She tossed her head and took off, galloping toward the pool of water at the end of the clearing, "C'mon!" She shouted, "Let's play!" She laughed, splashing through the shallow water, splattering it everywhere and unconciously cleaning herself free of the mud.

Skylar14
"Well I can see that it is falling water!" he called after her and followed her, a bit more causiously than she did. He stood at the edge and watched as she splashed about the water happily. He wasn't too sure about it though. What if something was living in there.

Skyefenyx
Oblivious to any thought of there being danger in the water, Azariel splashed again, delighting in the sensation of being wet. "C'mon, Rhas!" She called after her, "It's fun!" With a grin and a thought she spun around, lifting her back legs and--splashing a wae of water at the muddy pink colt. "Ha!"

Skylar14
Rhapsody stood there as the water splashed upon him, washing away the rest of the mud that had become encrusted on his coat. He shook himself out with a crooked smile before plunging into the lake with her. All sense of caution pushed to the back of his mind.

Skyefenyx
Azariel bounded away, laughing more, "Come on! Come on! Can't catch me, can you? Nope!" She laughed, splashing more, "Come on!" She giggled, tossed her soaked mane and shook her coat for a moment, but it was useless, she just dove right into the water again.

She was just beginning to feel the strain of being on the move so much, but what did she care? She was having fun! And having fun with her brother no less! With a laugh, she splashed more water at him.

Skylar14
Rhapsody splashed after her, having just as much fun and was even laughing out loud. Something he rarely did. "So you like splashing me don't you?! Well take this!" he said and sent a wave of water her way with a childish chuckle. This really was fun and he hoped that he would be able to find this place again sometime.

Skyefenyx
Azariel squealed happily as she found herself splashed with water. How fun was this? She honestly couldn't think of anything more fun to do. With a giggle, "Of course I like splashing you!" She shot back, grinning, "But you aren't making it fun! Resistance, Rhas! Resistance!" Another gigle and she shot away from the water, headed toward galloping around the clearing before going back to the water.

Skylar14
"Resistance is futile!" he called back laughing happily as this was probably one of the few times the pink colt was truely happy. How strange and he didn't even know it at the moment. "Besides, I wouldn't give in when it is fun to splash you back!" he said sending more water her way.

Skyefenyx
Azariel laughed, narrowly missing the water, "Try all you can try, brother!" She shot back, rounding the corner and coming right toward him. With a whoop she skidded to a halt feet from him, spraying water everyewhere, including herself, "So!" She panted, sides heaving, "Having fun?" She grinned, she certainly was! And she hoped her brother was too.

She blinked, catching sight of something stuck to his ear, "Hey..." She mumbled, moving closer, "You got something on your ear..." She lipped it out and promptly fastened her teeth to his ear, biting just hard enough to let him know what she was doing, "Got yar ears!" She giggled through her teeth.

Skylar14
Rhapsody jumped as she nipped at his ear. He hadn't been expecting that at all, but laughed all the same as a new game came around. "Hey! Give me that back!" he said and went after her.

Coming up behind her he nipped at her tail and quickly darted off. "I got your tail! What do you think about that!" he said through his teeth as well with a glint of mischief in his eyes.

Skyefenyx
Azariel laughed, "Make me~!" She called, grinning. She jumped a bit herself as her tail was pulled, "Hey!" She shouted, indignant but still willing to play the game, "Gimme that back!" She took off after him, white legs pounding aginst the ground.

They were having so much fun right now, how could they know that time was slipping and they would soon have to part? It wouldn't be very fair, and hopefully they'd see each other again, but still, so much time would pass.

Skylar14
Rhapsody took off from her running as fast as his legs would carry him, running back through the way they had entered the clearing. "Try and catch me first!" he said as he rain.

The sun was beginning to dip low in the sky and soon it would be time to go home. His father and grandmother would begin to worry about him if he wasn't home soon. But the colt didn't seem to be thinking of this for the time being. He was having so much fun with his new friend and sister that he hadn't noticed the passing of time. It wasn't until he looked back to see Az that he noticed the orange sky and stopped short. He really didn't want to leave and hoped that they would meet again. He didn't want to lose the only friend he really had.

Skyefenyx
Azariel grinned, panting as she raced after him, "You just wait, Rhas!" She shouted after him, having way too much fun with this chase. She skidded to a halt abruptly as she saw her brother stop short, "Rhas?" She asked, tilting her head, "Is something wrong?" She craned her head around to see what he saw.

"Oh..." She mumbled, ears flattening as she realized the time, "We have to go home..." She scoffed a hoof into the dirt and looked back at her new brother, "I'll see you again, right?" She asked, wanting confirmation before they parted ways. Like hell she'd allow herself to never see him again, she find him wherever he went, because that's what friends did, or at least, that's what she did.

Skylar14
"Of course! We are brother and sister aren't we? Besides, I sneak off enough from my gram that I am sure we will run into each other again. And speaking of gram...I should get going or she'll give me what for when I get home." he said and nipped at her ears. "Just remeber, we are friends and friends never grow apart." he said and gave her a warm and true smile as he had never given anyone else before.

Skyefenyx
Azariel nodded once, smiling a bit, "Hah, just be sure not to get caught, Rhas, or I might never see you." She joked and stuck her tongue out at him. Flicking her ears to evade the nips she grinned, "Yeah, I'll remember and I won't forget." She tugged at a bit of his short pink mane, determined to get her own few "lovebites" in.

"So....I'll be seeing you, then?" She said finally, turning away a bit to head off in the direction she knew her home lay, "Don't get lost either, Rhas, that wouldn't be good." She was stalling, and she knew it. Was it so wrong of her to stay a few minutes longer with her friend?

Skylar14
"And you don't get lost as well!" he said before giving her on last playful n** and heading off towards his teepee and the scolding he knew was to come.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:10 pm
Skyefenyx
((This is a private roleplay between Skyefenyx and Blood_Buffy Please do not post unless asked. ))

User Image

User Image

Azariel trotted eagerly about both exploring and looking for her brother, Twilight, because he had gone missing. Her father had gone after him and left her and her other brother with the two-leggers who were helping out with them. So she went exploring.

She knew her father was going to be mad at her for leaving but she was bored there at the teepee, after the first few days she'd learned everything about the place, and therefore became bored. Her brothers didn't help either, while they played with her, they too would sneak off without her and that she couldn't stand. Why couldn't she go with them? Why couldn't she do what they could? It irked her, irked her enough that she was determined to be just like them. That'd show her brother. She was just as good as them.

Bloody_Buffy
The golden filly, with the golden tail, danced around, staring at the grass and trying to catch the grasshopper that made it's way into her line of sight. She jumped, and snapped at it, but still it dissappeared into another blade of grass, and she'd have to stomp to make it fly.

She had the reunion with her sister.. And she hadnt seen her brother. Father had taken him and dissappeared. Now it was her and her sister, and she hadnt met anyone else.

Skyefenyx
Azariel leapt over a tree branch, and swished her tail triumphantly, "Ha!" She laughed, grinning, soon she'd be able to jump over these trees! Just like her brothers.

She trotted off again, curiously looking and sniffing everything, honestly she needed to explore more! There was so much to see! So much to do! She was half tempted to roll about on the ground, rubbing dust and dirt into her coat. So she did, relishing inthe sensation. Her father might be made that she got dirty, but it felt so nice!

Bloody_Buffy
Marahute lifted her golden head, and stared at the other. She had heard her long before seeing her, and had been watching her quite intently.

"Hello?"

She called, hoping this one wasnt mean or angry.
She stomped her little dark colored hooves and swished her tail.

"Who are you?"

Skyefenyx
Azariel blinked, still on her back having paused mid rub. "Eh?" She snorted then sneezed, dust in her nose. Another foal greeted her vision or at least, the hooves did.

She shifted her position angling herself soi she could see better, "Hello!" SHe greeted enthusiastically, wiggling a bit and causing more dry dust to puff up, "I'm Azariel! Who're you?"

Bloody_Buffy
"Hello! Can I call you something else? Because, I can't pronounce your name!"
She said smiling.

"Can I call you Butterfly? I love to say Butterfly!"

She wiggled, causing her tail to shake.

"My name is Marahute!"

Skyefenyx
Azariel blinked. Hard to pronounce? How was it hard? Az-ri-el. It wasn't hard! But oh well, can't really help it if someone else couldn't say it. "You can call me Az, if you like." She offered, grinning up at the filly.

"Butterfly?" She wrinkled her nose a bit, that didn't sound very much like her. "Um...." How could she refuse without hurting anyone's feelings? Sh couldn't so she went on, "Not Butterfly, please?" She wriggled in the dirt again, "Az is fine."

"Marahute! Got it!" She rolled onto her side then finally lifted herself up back onto her feet, "Nice to meet you, Marahute!" She greeted enthusiastically.

Bloody_Buffy
The little filly's eyebrows came together. She gave all her friends nicknames.. Like, Oh bother, she couldnt remember the last foal she'd met... IMPERIO! That was his name, and she called him firebird for the pure hell of it.

"Okay, well.. Thats fine I guess."

Mara said, eyeing the filly.

"So Az, what are you doing rolling in dirt?"

Skyefenyx
Azariel shrugged, not knowing the other filly's regular habits. She laughed softly, grinning up at Marahute as the light brown filly asked her a question. "Me?" She repeated, wiggling more, "Oh, just because I want to." She liked getting dirty and being messy. Playing around in the mud and acting wild and free. She loved being different from others, why conform, after all?

"Why aren't you?" She asked, laughing softly, "Afriad of getting a little dirty?"

Bloody_Buffy
The filly shook her head in answer, but continued to stare at Azariel.

"'Course not! Why on earth would I be 'fraid of some little ol' dirt?"

She asked, kicking a bit of it in effect, as if to say, I master ye!

She smiled, and looked back at Az.

"So,.. What is it you do around here? I dont get away from mom much, and Ive never been this far out.."

Skyefenyx
Azariel laughed, and wriggled more, "Oh, I see then." She replied, rolling back onto her belly, now suficiently dusty. Blinking she stood, stomping a back hoof, "What do I do? Not much, this is actually one of my first times out too." She replied, grinning, leaning in to whisper a bit conspiratorily, "I snuck away from the teepee, you know." She informed the other filly, the possibility of being tattled on not even a thought in her mind.

(Abandoned RP)

Skye Fenyx

Skye Fenyx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:19 pm
Skyefenyx
(( This is a private RP between Neokitsune and myself. Please do not post unless asked. ))

User Image
User Image

Azariel cantered about the clearing, her mind mulling over her thoughts. Should she go home? It was getting dark and father might be angry. But she wanted to see the forest at night! What amazing things were out here that she couldn't see in the day? Were there fairies or ghosts or other things? Would she discover something amazing and bring it back to the family? '

She wickered softly, debating as she rounded the clearing again. Of course, she could always do something else theere was nothing wrong in that. But she really didn't want to go home. It was getting crowded. Her mother had come back from her trip and though it had been a nice surprise, Azariel still felt uncomfortable around her.

neokitsune
Hooves pounding over the ground, the little filly streaked with an incredible speed through a small meadow in the center of the forest. Her purple eyes blazed as she ran, her wild blood boiling deep within her.

She had of course run off from her parents, Death was always trying to get her to conform. She didn't want to, but then Death was also a little more laid back than some mothers, she knew that much. Yasei was at least learning how to be polite, whether or not she chose to listen to them though was her own choice.

Streaking straight out into the middle of the clearing, Yasei stopped on her hind legs and reared up slightly, whinnying brightly.

ninja

Skyefenyx
Azariel's ears twitched and she slowed, eventually stopping. Was there some other Soquili out there? The sound didn't seem to come from an adult and curiousity forced her to move toward the sound.

"Hello~?" She whinnyed loudly, looking about, ears perked for any sounds. It could have been nothing, made the wind, but Az was a bit smarter then that.

Maybe it's a ghost? She wondered, a smile spreading on her face. How amazing would seeing a ghost be? Sure, most others would be terrified of doing so, but not Az, she'd love to see one. She tossed her head and trotted forward, eager to see what the source of the sound was.

(Abandoned RP)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:04 am
Bubblegum Flavored Pandy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Kiefer tossed his short mane impaciently. He wanted to run, he wan'ted to explore, he wanted to play. However, it had become increasingly obvious that playing alone simply wasn't that fun. He needed to find another colt to play with. His sisters were great and all, but right now he wanted to meet someone new.

Flicking his tail, he looked around despritly for someone to play with. His parents said that there would be many other foals around, but as of yet, he had only seen his own siblings. The sun stood high in the sky, but he knew that it had the potential to go down on him.

He just had to get this energy out before his parents made him sleep, otherwise night would be just annoying as day, only he wouldn't be able to see as much!

Skyefenyx
Azariel breathed in the scents of the forest, enjoying the new and intriguing scents that permeated the forest as spring sprung around them. She sneezed suddenly wrinkling her nose, some of those scents were definitely not some she would choose to persue.

With a flick of her white tail she trotted through the trees, wondering what she should do for the day. Father had told her it was okay to be out today, as long as she didn't go too far away from Mashki or the teepee. Az had agreed, because it was just as good to go out and have fun with permission as without.

She sighed softly, ears flicking. So what would she do today?

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy
Kiefer's ears shot upward and his body stiffened. He heard someone... near. And they had sneezed. Perhaps someone to play with... He was in a mischevious mood, as always, and wanted to have some serious fun.

"Who's there?" he called, bringing his head up as high as he could. Maybe if he did that he could look like a full grown stallion! Slim chance, but perhaps he could convince someone? His neck ached slightly, and he gave up that idea.

He breifly wondered what would happen if it was one of the evil soquili that his father had told him that he had once encountered, but he brushed the thought off. Even if it was one, what was it to him? It isn't like it was something he couldn't handle!

Skyefenyx
Azariel was oblivious to the other foal, kicking and bucking, because running and trotting by itself was just too boring, she burst through a patch of trees barely managing to halt before crashing into tyhe other foal.

Suddenly finding herself in anothers presence she looked up, clearly surprised, "Oh, hey." She greeted, grinning, "What are you doing here?" She wasn't trying to be rude, not at all. It was simply a direct way to find information.

She took a step back to get a better look at him and grinned wider. It was a colt, and colts were a lot better to deal with. If Azariel had to deal with another filly or mare she'd scream. Females just didn't understand her.

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy
To Kiefer's delight, it was a foal that charged out of the woods, almost hitting him. To Kiefer's dismay, it was a filly. He had never really met any other fillys other then his sisters, and they were never as crazy and playful as he was, so the thought that all fillys were like that.

"Hey" he said, disheartened. "Just looking for someone to play with, I supose. Have you seen any colts around?" he asked, not trying to blow her off, but still giving off the vibe of disinterest. Certainly if he played with this filly, she would want to go look at flowers or something.

Skyefenyx
Azariel's ears flattened back, he certainly didn't sound pleased. "What"? She asked, tossing her head, her own tone coolling, "Am I not good enough for you?" She snorted, her mood going immediately downhill. She'd encountered this type before, the ones who thought fillies weren't good enough to play with.

She snorted again, backing up a step, "And no, I haven't. But I'm sure they wouldn't act like you are." She answered his question, not even bothering to hide what she thought of him. He irked her with his attitude and so she wasn't going to be very polite toward him.

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy
Kiefer laughed arrogently. "Well, no offence, but your a...filly. I wanna go on an adventure, and we might have to get dirty, and do things our parents wouldn't like. The kind of thing colts do" he scoffed, raising an eyebrow.

"Act like me? What do you mean? I just don't want to make you do something you don't want to do! Fillys don't like playing like I like!" He was starting to get a bit annoyed with the filly's behavior. Females sure were odd.

Skyefenyx
Azariel bristled, "No offense, huh?" She growled, advancing on him, "Just a filly, huh?" Now she was really mad. How dare some colt she didn't even know assume she was like one type? Who was he to judge? "Oh? Get dirty? I'm so scared." She sneered, her voice dripping with sarcasm, "What do colts do, then?" She hissed, glaring, "I suppose they just act like arrogant brats who don't know that it's better not to assume things, huh?"

She rolled her eyes, "Yes, act like you." She replied snorting, "Some colts don't assume that a filly is girly just because she's a filly, you know." Her tail flicked, she was ready to kick him, "Who says I wouldn't want to do it? Who says I wouldn't like the kind of play you like, huh? Who?" Was she going to back down on this? When hell froze over.

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy
Kiefer stood his ground, a grin playing across his face. It bothered him slightly that she was getting so upset, though. "Gosh...you don't have to get so upset" he said, frowning now. "Colts play rough, and get dirty. I have two sisters, and they don't really play rough with me. Sorry....I guess."

It was true, he was ignorent to the fact that fillys were just as playful as colts, but now he was simply confused. "Well, if you are so tough, go on an adventure with me and prove that you arn't a girly filly. How about that?"

Skyefenyx
Azariel's ears flicked back, "I get so upset because I've dealt with it so much before." She rumbled, eyeing him suspiciously. She snorted, "I know colts play rough, I have two brothers and almost all of my friends are colts." She shook herself, attempting in vain to regain her good mood. Which a mental grit of her teeth, "I am sorry too....for over-reacting." Her back hoof stomped against the ground, as if adding meaning.

Azariel snorted, "I'll go, but only you have to prove you're not a arrogant colt." She retorted. She wasn't going to be the only one tested today. She sighed inwardly, this was going to be a trying day. She just knew it.

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy
Kiefer briefly felt bad...but then he didn't anymore. He didn't know, and at his youth, he hardly understood the concept of others' feelings. "Well, then we don't have a problum. I will make belive you are a colt, ok?" He said, unsure if he had worded that poorly. Oh well, hopefully she won't care.

"Fine, fine. Then how about you lead the way?" He suggested, trying to live up to the agreement. Kiefer liked to lead the way, but this filly seemed perfectly capable... but, secretly, he still felt like taking a filly instead of a colt was a bad idea, but at the moment he was going to avoid confilct.

Skyefenyx
Azariel snorted, vaguely amused-but also vaguely insulted, "Do what you like," She replied simply, nodded a bit. She decided to give this little colt a second chance, it wasn't as if he could possibly know many others, even though he liked to pretend he knew what all fillies liked and didn't like.

Raising an eyebrow and tilting her head to the side, she smiled slowly, "If that is what you want..." She turned and trotted off in a direction, intent on taking him something quite perfect for the both of them.

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy
"Well, it seems like when I say what I think people get angry at me, so I guess it is esaier to just go along with it" he said, although truly sometimes he found it quite fun to make people angry. Right now he wanted to play though, and often when he made people angry, they wouldn't want to play anymore. Surly she would just drop it eventually, and who knows...maybe he was wrong?

Ah, letting her lead....that made her happy. Good. Maybe she would know where they could do something fun? "Yup, but no place boring, kay?"

Skyefenyx
Azariel glanced back at him, "Well, yes, because what you think isn't always a nice thing." She replied, "Most people at least pretend to be nice when they meet someone." She snorted, "When someone is just outright rude it's a bit obvious that they'd get mad at you." Her white tail flicked as she hopped over a fallen tree branch.

She laughed, "Right, right, you're talking to a filly who hates to be bored herself, why would I take you somewhere boring?" She trotted down the little trail, looknig for signs of them getting closer, "I'm Azariel, by the way." She told him, looking back again, "And you?"

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy
Kiefer thought about what the Filly said for a few moments, then replied "Well, I supose you could think that way, but sometimes it is fun to get people mad. Plus, if I don't say what I think, then that measn I have to think about what I say...I think? That is just boring!" He leaped over the tree branch as well, trying to show off by making it as high and as far as he could go. His landing was sloppy and he lmost fell after struggling to keep his stance for a bit.

"Well I don't know. Maybe you think that somewhere isn't boring but then when you think about it, it is?" he said, trying to justify his comment, but struggling a bit. "Azariel...that sounds like my sister and my mamas names, at least at the beggining. Abattie and Astia" he said, proud of himself for recognizing the similarities. "I'm Kiefer"

Skyefenyx
Azariel looked back at him as if he had grown another head, "It's fun to get someone else mad?" She repeated slowly and shook her head, "Whatever, I don't think it is, but you can think whatever you like." She snorted, "Thinking is a good idea, you know," She pointed out, watching him stumble, "Most others like their friends to be smart."

Azariel laughed softly, "Right, right, I'll try to keep that in mind." Her tail flicked again and she glanced back, "Mm...I see. Well, I hope they're a bit better then you." The last bit was a mumble and she really didn't care if he heard it or not. "Kiefer, right. Got it."

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy
"Oh yes, it is a blast. They get all angry, and sometimes tell you to go do something like sit and think about it but wanna know a secret? It's really hard for them to really MAKE you do something!" he said, laughing. Most of the time Kiefer would listen to people since he loved his family, and wouldn't want to make them too mad, but sometimes he got impacient.

"Well, I guess thinking is a good idea, but if you think to much, you start to not want to do stuff that would be really fun because you think about how bad things would happen. It is just easier to just do it" he said with a smile.

Skyefenyx
Azariel wrinkled her nose in mild annoyance. This colt was clearly not a nice one and she could feel a growing desire to just leave in her chest. She didn't need to hear this kind of stuff. Azariel shrugged, "That's your opinion. If you want people to trust you, you should do what they say." She sighed and looked around, recognizing a few of the landmarks, "We're getting close." She informed him, absently.

She looked back at him with eyes a bit wide, "You...I do not understand the way you think." She said in a sigh. Tossing her head she made a mental note to warn her friends about this colt so into doing bad things.

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy
Kiefer tilted his head slightly. "Well, I never really thought about that" he said, his heart feeling a bit heavy. Were people really not going to like him? He took a deep breath. No, he wouldn't let that happen. People would like him no matter what...and if they didn't... well, he still had his family, right?

"It is really simple. If you think about what might happen when you do things...well it just ruins everything. You get scared, and then you have no fun at all!" He said, wondering if he was still making no sence.

Kiefer had no idea where they were, but clearly Azariel did. He hoped that it would be just as fun as she led him to belive, because he was getting ancy in anticipation of it all.

Skyefenyx
Azariel huffed softly, shaking her head, "If it's dangerous enough to get scared by, you shouldn't be doing it in the first place then." She stated calmly, tossing her short white mane behind her. She shook her head, glancing around a bit more.

"We're almost here." She added, pausing in her movement to look back at him, "It could be a bit dangerous, you know." She informed him, a strange look in her eyes, "You can still turn back if you like."

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy
Kiefer laughed a bit. "But sometimes you get scared by things that you don't beed to be scared about. Sometimes it's real hard to tell what you should be scared of, and what you don't need to be scared of. If you are just scared of everything, then you will be scared of some things that would have been real fun to do." he said, then took a breath, wondering if he was making any sense at all.

The word 'dangerous' caught his ears. He felt a new surge of curiousity. He wanted to get there...he wanted to get there now. His hooves danced on the ground, wanting to sprint and take him off to...wherever Azariel was taking him.

"Dangerous?" he said, with a mischevious grin on his face. "All the more fun for me!"

Skyefenyx
Azariel snorted, rolling her eyes though she kept her face out of sight, "I'm sure you're an expert on it all." She replied with a shrug and another snort. As if. She tortted a few more feet, breaking through the trees. With a triumphant grin she jerked her head to the area, "Well? Is this "fun" enough for you?" Her white tail flicked as she waited for his "approval".

The area was a rocky "Ravine" though truth be told it was just a large ditch. The place was steep to the point of it being a bit risky to go up and down. Rocks lay everywhere and as a result of the recent rain there were large mud puddles all over the place. It also boasted a large cave at the end of it, one the contained an old bear that slept most of the time. It was pretty much a rule that you didn't go toward the bear.

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy
"It's....awsome!" he said, his eyes wide with excitment and joy. Now this would be fun! "Lets...go!" he said, not even waiting for a responce, and charging torwards the ravine. It didn't occur to him that he shouldn't run straight torwards the edge.

And of course, he did. Soon the littlecolt found gravity working against him as the shifty dirt under his hooves were useless for support, and he found himself stumbling...then slidding...then tumbling. He struggled to get his footing, but had no such luck. Down he went, it wasn't nearly as far as it felt, though. Soon he was on the bottom, not too close to the cave, luckly, but quite dirty, and rather beat up.

"That was...so........COOL! I wanna do it again!" I said in delight, and ran to the base of the ditch, and began to struggle back up.

Skyefenyx
Azariel stared at him as he bounded toward the ravine and then careened over it, tumbling down the edge and landing at the bottom, only to rise, declare his happiness over it and want to do it again. "You..." She began, amused despite it all by the colt's antics, "Are really, really, weird." She laughed softly, watching his antics as he recklessly went about his playing.

She was tempted to join him, she really was, but the possibility of the bear at the end of the ravine warned her a bit away. After all, it was spring, and didn't bears wake up when spring came? But the temptation still lay there, growing a bit as she watched him. She wanted to have fun too.

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy
"Try it! It's fun..what are you...scared?" he teased, this time not serious, mostly just trying to get her to have some fun. He struggled up, frequently sliding back downward serveral feet, but eventually made it up to the top.

"Or, we could go down together! If the bear wakes up, I betcha we could climb up way faster then the big clumbsy bear!" he said with a smile, itching to go down again. The little colt certainly wasn't going to go back home with out quite a few bumps and bruises!

Skyefenyx
Azariel jerked her head back a bit, clearly offended, "Are you kidding? Who showed you this place, huh?" She demanded, glaring down at him. She was only playing-mostly-as well and watched him try to climb the steep sides with clear amusement.

She huffed softly and raised an eyebrow, "How'd you know about the bear?" She asked, tail flicking, "I never said anything about it." She shrugged and dismissed it from her mind, it wasn't like it was important. With a grin she took off toward the edge, "Bet I can do this better then you!" She called over her shoulder, diving down the edge of the ravine, laughing all the way.

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy
Kiefer laughed "Well, mama told me about a Ravine with a big cave and a bear, and I saw the cave, so I figured it must be this place!" he said, nodding.

"Nuh UH!" he called, sprinting to catch up to her, diving onto the slope, not making an attempt to keep his footing, he sprinted with all his might until he fell forward into a tumble, vaugly curious as to how she was doing going down the slope, but too distracted by the fact that his entire world was spinning and rocks were hitting him to care.

Skyefenyx
Azariel almost lost her balance once, nearly slamming her head into the ground. Her stomach jolted with sudden fear, she did not want to get that badly hurt, but she righted herself a bit and managed to keep herself from falling headfirst down to the bottom, though she did sport a fair amount of new scratches.

Grinning and ignoring the sting of recently made shallow cuts , she trotted around the bottom of the ravine before attempting to climb up the slop again, though she didn't have the best of luck with it either.

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy
Kiefer landed at the bottom right after Azariel. He got up with a grin, quite ruffed up. The little colt really didn't care much about his well being: the fun overshadowed the pain. Certainly nothing that was fun could ever hurt him, right?!?

He pranced over to where Azariel was climbing up, and began to climb up right next to her. His little hooves slipped prequently, once agian, unable to get footing. He tried different tactics, like jumping as far as he could forward, but that just made him completely fall down to the bottom again. It turned out the easiest way was to just dig your hooves in and go for it. It would not be very fun getting the dirt out of them later.

Skyefenyx
Azariel glanced back at the once golden colt, well, he wasn't so golden now. She grinned to herself, knowing she wasn't exactly pristine clean herself, but that's what made things fun! Getting dirty and all cute up while having fun doing something she loved to do.

Panting, she managed to reach the top but only after several failed attempts resulting in scratched knees. Grinning, she watched Kiefer attempt to get up, "Com on, Kief! You can do better then that!" She called, tossing her head and making her short white mane carry in the breeze that filtered through the area.

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy
Kiefer gritted his teeth, moving faster then he was before because of determination, and finally made it too the top. "See. Isn't it fun!" he said, shaking his body, dust flying in all directions.

He looked back at his coat. His normal golden color was more brownish...little patches where dirt hung, and his mane was matted behond imagination, but he didn't care. The normal stripes in it had blened together into into a blur of dark gold.

Skyefenyx
Azariel coughed at the dust but smiled anyway, "I never said it wasn't, Kief!" She retorting with a grin, now distinctly brown and messy tail flicking off some of its own dust.

She huffed a bit and nudged him as he had stopped moving, "Why're you looking at yourself?" She asked archly, teasing him, "Do you have that, 'I'm so gorgeous' personality? Because you're not so gorgeous now, you know." She grinned at him, wondering if he'd take the bait.

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy
Kiefer stuck out his tounge at her "Nuh uh! I wanted to see how messy I got....my mama and papa are gunna be REAL mad, but I don't caure" he said with a grin. "You don't look pretty either! You arn't two colors anymore, just one. Brown!" he said with a laugh.

He got down and rolled in the grass a bit in delight. He looked at the sky: A deep purple color was invading it. Maybe he should go home soon...but he was having so much fun!! But...he didn't want to worry his parents. Kiefer didn't often think about bothing his parents, but he did try to not get into trouble when he could avoid it.

Skyefenyx
Azariel snorted and grinned, "So?" She tossed her head, dust puffing off of her, "Brown's a good color, too! and would you rather be clean and bored or dirty and happy?" She retorted, brownish tail flashing. She shrugged and watched the colt roll in the grass, "Now you'll be two colors," She laughed softly, "Brown and green!"

She tilted her head and looked where he ws looking. Indeed, the sky was revealing how late itwas getting. Had they really been out that long? It had only felt like a hour, tops! The old saying "Time flies when you're having fun," pertained to this day, though the "fun" part hadn't been until the tail-end of it. She brushed those thought away, they were a bit confusing.

"You want to go home, Kief?" She asked, looking down at him with eyebrows raised, "Or do you want to stay out a bit more?" It was only fair to ask. SHe might get into trouble for worrying her father, but she wasn't about to show weakness infront of this colt.

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy
"Haha. Getting dirty is half the fun!" he said, grass clinging to his back, and stuck in his hair. "Thats ok, at this point my parents will DEFINETLY make me clean up, so I don't have to worry about getting messy!" he added with a grin.

The colt shuffled around, a but frustrated. "I want to keep playing" he said, watchingthe sky quickly tarken as it so often does at this time. "But...I don't like to worry mama and papa..." he said, tryiing to find a solution. "What do you want to do?" he asked, tilting his head to the side.

Kiefer didn't want this day to end, he had made a brand new friend, gotten dirty, and done fun stuff! It was a bit sad as it occured to him that this would always happen as a foal: He would always have to end things. He sighed.

Skyefenyx
Azariel laughed, watching him get even more dirty, "Yeah, parents don't like us dirty." She huffed slightly, "I don't know why, though, you'd think they'd be proud we weren't clean, because that would mean we're spoiled, right?" She tilted her head to the side, waiting to hear his reply.

She shrugged, shaking her head slightly, "We should head back," She answered finally, "Because I know my father will be out looking for me and if he is really trying he'll send Yue too." She sighed, Yue wouldn't be much help, he'd just be looking for his Lord again.

She glanced at her new friend, "You okay, Kief?" She asked, looking at him strangely, "Something wrong?" It couldn't hurt to ask if something was bothering him, he might be hurt or have a tummyache or something, who knew?

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy
"That...is true..." he said, thinking about how good of an excuse he could use when facing his parents after today. His mother would probubly fuss over the scrapes and bruises the most though. Oh well, she should be used to it by now.

"Yea...I'm not sure how angry papa will be, he trusts me, but I know mama can get really scared that I got hurt, and freaks out...I don't wanna make her sad..." Kiefer knew that the responsable thing to do was go back. But he hated this...making desisions...it was one of his least favortie things to do.

"Wha? Hmm? Oh, nothing...just a bit..." he yawned "tired I guess...maybe we...should go back cause if it gets real dark, we might get lost" he forced out, not beliving he was doing the right thing for once.

Skyefenyx
Azariel sighed, glancing up at the sky again, "Ah, well," She shook her head, "It doesn't really matter, does it? I'm sure the bear will be waking up soon or something and our parents will be worried." She snorted softly, smiling a bit, "And we don't want to get dragged home, right? Most humiliating."

She spun around a bit on her hind legs and looked back at him, challengingly, "So, think I'm still like other fillies, now?" She asked, looking at him searchingly, "After bringing you someplace like this?

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy
"Thats true too..." he mumbled, looking at the woods they had entered through. The sky was darkening quickly, the purple color was being consumed by the dark blue of night, and the sun was only a sliver on the horizon. Who knew that night came so fast.

He laughed "Yea...I guess I was wrong... Fillys are just as good as Colts" he said hesitantly. "I guess taking me to a place this cool proves it..." he looked down at the ravine. Ah, it would be so much fun to go down it one last time...

Skyefenyx
Azariel shook her head, grinning, "Nah, don't think that," SHe answered, looking at him, "Not all fillies are like me." She grimaced a lot of them are just like you thought they are," She tossed her head, "Just not all of them, okay?" She smiled at him, "Some of us don't like to be cateogorized like that."

Ears flattened as she saw where he was looking, "Not today, okay, Kief? IF we don't get back soon we'll be in loads of trouble."

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy
"Ok, so not ALL fillys are scardy cats that don't want to do anything fun" he said with a smile, immediatly averting his gave from the ravine.

"Ok...well...guess we have to go now" he said sadly, turning back torwards the woods. "We will play again though, right?" he said making sure that he wouldn't lose his new friend. Sometimes he would play with a filly and never see them again, but he wanted to make sure he kept his friends from now on.

Skyefenyx
Azariel grinned, "That's better," She answered, nodding.

She blinked and cocked her head to the side, "Of course!" She replied instantly, "I'm always gonna try to be with my friends! That's what they're for!" She laughed softly, tossing her head, "See you around, Kief!" Her aprticular route was different from his, angling more alongisde the forest at first before anything else.

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy
"Thats great!" he said with a grin. That was good, he wanted friends, even if his papa said that friends were no good. So it looked like he made one today, even though in the begining things didn't go so well.

"Bye Azariel" he said, smiling as he turned his way and began to walk "See you soon, Kay?"

Skye Fenyx

Skye Fenyx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:33 pm
Skyefenyx
((This is a Private RP between `Swirly and Myself. Please do not post unless asked. ))

User Image

User Image

---------------------------------------

Azariel sighed softly, staring into the liquid depths of the lake. "Damn." She mumbled softly, long white mane falling forward and partially covering her face. She disliked her long white tresses and tail. She couldn't believe that Mashki had refused to cut it as soon as it had begun to grow so long. It was horrible to maintain and she could hardly go for a run through the forest without entangling it on something. She hated being an adult.

She tossed her head angrily, rearing up and splashing into the water, eradicting her reflection. She couldn't stand to look at it any longer. "I hate this." She whispered, light blue-gren eyes squeezed shut, "I hate it!" She turned away from the water, anger burning through her. She knew she shouldn't be, she should be happy that she didn't have to be looked after and that she could be out as long as she wanted and do whatever she wanted but....she still hated it. No one could change that.

`Swirly
Caelens long curls blew behind him in a gentle breeze. He had made himself go on a hard long run to get some of the stiffness out of his joints. It had been a long winter for him - nowhere near as cold as the other pansies had thought it, but long nonetheless. Quite randomly he heard a rather violent proclamtation of, "I hate it!"

"Ye're likely ter find a pissy mare, if ye go ter it." He tried to reason with himself why going to that particular water was likely to be a pain in the arse. A wicked grin split along his lips, Lovey had been cranky and he could handle her temper.. what problem would that lass be? He picked up a light trot, the printed green and ... green feathers around his hooves fluttering as he moved, "Oii.. hello?"

Skyefenyx
Azariel froze mid-step. Someone else was here? Someone else was seeing her tantrum over the fact that she hadn't gotten what she wanted and remained as a foal forever? Oh, crap. She turned around, tossing her head violently to get the long hair out of her eyes, not that doing so helped much.

"Who's there?" She demanded, only on this side of politeness. She was too angry and embarrassed to really care. She wanted to be alone. Alone in her misery and hate. She looked at the startlingly green stallion with the curled mane. Great, a stallion too. Makes this day even better! From what she knew, stallions were hardly sympathetic to when a mare was in distress, most just walked away or insulted. Azariel was definitely not going to take that lying down. She wantd a fight, but she wanted it on the defensive.

`Swirly
Caelen just propped up a hindleg and forced himself not to grin at the mare that was around.. ohhh two steps from the biggest temper tantrum he could hope to witness. Of course, it wasn't very charitible of him to be in the mood to watch her meltdown. Lovey had had a huge meltdown.. Their two-legger had nearly had a spasm when she had seen the a bruise or two. So needless to say - this lovely little one wasn't going to rattle him. 'Less of course she packed more punch than a simple temper-tantrum.

A slow grin spread along his face and Caelen shifted his weight once more in order to get more fully comfortable for the conversation or confrontation that he had just signed up for. "weeell now lass... That does seem ter be a bit of a waste, sendin' yer hatred at water." He waited a moment to let her stew, "Me name's Caelen, Cael if ye prefer it.. and who'm I speakin' ter?"

Skyefenyx
Azariel snorted, not entirely understanding te reference this green stallion was spouting, but not wanting to give away the fact that she didn't understand it. Tail flicking and taking a deep breath to calm herself, she took a moment to reply, "My name is Azariel, my friends can call me Az," She looked at him coolly from behind her white mane, "You may call me Azariel."

She didn't like him. She did not like this stallion at all. She didn't know why, the reason was unfathomable, but this stallion rubbed her the wrong way. It was like...like he was analyzing her and putting her into a cateogry she didn't not want to be placed it. She didn't like this one bit.

`Swirly
Caelen snorted right back at her. He was almost to the point of holding back a chuckle or three. A spirited mare? Ahh thank god, no offense to Lovey Dovey - the only mare he had spent much time with - it just felt like recently she had had about as much spunk as a wet noodle. She'd bounce back though, evertime a little one came around she seemed downright childish. His mind had rambled far enough and he almost didn't catch the mares name, "Oh.. Azzy-ray-el?" Caelen butchered the way it was said, more to get a rise from the mare and in his accent it was a bit hard to say.

The little snot most certainly didna seem to like 'im. Well... she was interesting and a lot more fun than some of the other mares he had met. Doormats - the lot of them.. Maybe he'd have to make her like him. "Aye... yer in a bonny mood aren't ye lass?"

Skyefenyx
Azariel felt her anger rise as her slaughtered her name; she was so close to going at him, but she held back...barely. "It would be kind of you," She practically spat, "If you would at least try to pronounce my name correctly, Caelen." She spoke his name crisply, indicating that she could at least say his name correctly.

Her long tail flicked, tangling within itself. It wouldn't be easy to fix that tonight. "I...suppose you could say that," She replied, feeling more and more like she wanted to bite something, preferably a light green stallion with the bad attitude which rubbed her the wrong way.

`Swirly
Ahh it was fun to play with the young ones! He could only hope that the lass would get her head about her and learn how to use her temper correctly. Fighting with every Tom, d**k, and Harry really would just make her ugly before her time. Not that he had ever seen an ugly mare.. Nay.. the more battletorn they were the more valuable really... He chuckled lightly and smiled at her, "Ye'll have ter fergive me accent.. makes sayin' names a wee bit harder ye ken?"

He smiled at her easily, switching the foot that he was resting to another one easily, "And tell me.. what're ye hatin' so violently lass?" It would be most.. interesting to find out what could rile her to such .. crankyness?

Skyefenyx
Azariel chuffed softly, cold gaze to warming even as he gave an excuse for his mispronunciation of her name. Her anger was roiling about her still, though it was lessening. At least when the green boy didn't speak or do anything. That always seemed to get her blood up.

She jerked her head up, keeping it high for a moment then shaking it dismissively, "It's nothing," She replied, stomping a back hoof absently, "You of all, wouldn't understand." She shook her head. She didn't want anyone else knowing about her childish wishes and dreams. He of all creatures, would be the mostly likely to laugh at her.

`Swirly
A slight clucking noise was all Caelen made for a moment. The lass needed to learn how to vent to others that way they could help her with her problems. Although if it was some ... womanly problem he wouldn't know heads or tails of how to fix it. He grinned at her widely, hoping she didn't ask what made him smile before speaking, "Ye've no need ter bottle things up lass.. I'll nay laugh at ye fer hatin' something... s'long's it's not as ridiculous as hatin' day for bein' what it'tis. or night fer bein' so dark."

A slight cant of his head was he only move, Caelen thought out all of his moves for the most part as if life were a game of chess and the wrong slide could cost him a chunk of his pelt, or worse. "I could list a few things I hate, but I'm sure ye'd find a reason ter snap at me, eh?"

Skyefenyx
Azariel snorted and shook her head, "It's my problem," She replied simply, "You would neither understand, nor know how to comfort me." She looked at him squarely, "Because it is not something you or I can change." She looked away from him, embarrassed over her problem.

She tossed her head again...and found herself blinded by her white hair. "...This stuff is coming off whether or not I look "pretty!" She snapped suddenly, snapping at it in frustration, " 'Oh, let's not cut it, Az! You look so pretty!' Bah! Pretty my black butt! It doesn't function!" She reared up slightly, shaking her head, actually not caring if she looked like a fool, "Stupid, stupid, stupid!" She ranted, falling back onto her front hooves as hard as she could. Letting out a frustrated sigh, she glared at her white mane in her vision, wishing it would just go away.

Catching the end of his statement she wrinkled her nose, "I suppose I might," She replied icily, "Glad to know you have analyzed me so well."

`Swirly
Caelen only managed to blink at the mare. She certainly had enough spunk. Standing here next to quiet water and listening as her short fuse was lit and re-lit over and over was rather peaceful? He knew plenty of other stallions that would have left by now. They were all a bunch of pansies of course.

"Ye'll find that I dinna put ye inter any particular category lass, perhaps ye're only wishin' I had?"

So the mare was enraged about her hair? More than once Caelen had thought of chopping all of his curled locks off in exchange for something that was less "feminine." Several of his old friends had called him "Pretty" and the likes because of it. Bah! Looks were just a rather nice way of catching the fancy of a lovely mare across the way, "What do ye do lass that makes putting the extra effort inter yer hair a pain?"

Skyefenyx
Azariel stopped, and ceased any movement. This was merely for a moment, as she digested what the green stallion had said after her little "tantrum".

"No," She replied finally, her anger almost entirely burned out, "I'd rather not be in any cateogry other then my own." She sighed softly, ignoring the small desire to explode, she was too tired at the moment. Would anyone blame her to rest a bit before the next outburst?

She looked at him, eyes more void from lack of emotion then any dislike toward the stallion, though in a few moments it would probably go right back to the way it had been before, "I don't take care of it." She replied, "I hate how damned long it is, I hate how I can't get rid of it..." She sighed, "And I hate that it reminds my father so much of my mother."

`Swirly
Part of him ached to chuckle.. The little black and white mare was so young and forlorn and lovely with such spirit. He shifted closer to her carefully, hoping not to be kicked, bit, or bellowed at for getting into something weird called "Personal Space."

Bah! He had no use for that. If a body needed a rest or a hug or some such.. then it ought to have it.

A soft green muzzle lifted to shift through the soft white hair, "Now lass, ye're not seein' the brighter side o' things." His nose ran down her neck softly.. stretched out as if he didn't want to put his body too close for either of their comfort, "Don't ye wish to have some of yer mother in ye?"

Skyefenyx
Azariel was far too trapped in her personal misery to realize what he was doing until it was a bit too late to stop him. Skin shivered slightly at the touch, she had rarely allowed anyone other then Mashki and her family to touch her.

"Brighter side?" She repeated softly, "No, I want nothing of my mother in me." She shook her head, more tresses falling into her face, "I never want to be like the creature who abandoned my father and us and only returning to take my brother away for us." Her voice fled her, memories once again rising up to engulf her.

`Swirly
It almost felt like the pain the little mare felt was radiating off of her. Everything in his natural instincts was telling him not to move closer as the little mare was liable to decide that she wasn't in a commiserating mood and a bruised rib wasn't his favorite treat. Shifting closer wrapping his neck over top of hers in a form of hug, Caelen just remained silent.

Sometimes when the past was making the heart ache... Words did nothing but make it flame hotter and tempers could become irrational. After a few moments something was gnawing at his side. He was clan. Clan meant family. The idea of being abandoned by one's mother was probably a worse (okay it was worse) than murder, "Yer mother'll regret her loss lass, but ye canna let it hold ye down..."

Skyefenyx
Azariel snorted, shaking her head a bit, "My mother is a horrible creature but she's not the worst of it at the moment," She hissed, too wrapped up in her thoughts to notice much of anything he was doing, "It's the way she's affected my father that's making it horrible." She gritted her teeth, "The fact that I am the one who looks most like him doesn't even help a bit; I am a piece of her and every time he sees me I know it hurts him. I haven't seen him in weeks."

She ached to let herself cry, but she held back, the pride of never doing something like that in front of anyone, let alone a stallion-and a stallion like him-clung to her too strongly for her to give in. After several moments, she finally realized what he was doing, with his neck over hers.

Hastily, she ducked out from under it, stepping back a few paces to put distance between them. She hovered between thanks and getting angry. She never allowed anyone other then family to touch her, she had every right to be angry over this unwanted and unasked for touch. But...she was too tired, too stressed, too everything to do much of anything at the moment.

`Swirly
The stallion was probably still smitten with her mother.. Love could be a ghastly thing - clinging and clawing and soaking up all you had to give to the world - that is if the love you carried around with you wasn't returned by someone else. He shook his head slowly and didn't try to get closer to the mare when she had backed away. She had taken all the comfort from him that she wanted - anything else would be asking for pain.

A bout of tears would probably make the lass feel better.. but hell would probably freeze before she succumbed to it...

Caelen just gazed at the mare for a few more moments - trying to decide if it would be better for both of them if he just ran off or if he spoke and tried to find out what lay beneath the mare's outter shell of bitterness and spirit. Hopefully she could keep the spirit... Caelen had never been one to do what he should, "So lass.. would ye care ter take a walk with me?"

Skyefenyx
Azariel blinked and looked up, surprised by his sudden offer. Had he just asked if she would like to go somewhere with him? She looked at him as best she could behind white hair piled in her face, "That depends," She replied, attitude beginning to flow in her veins once again, "Does this "walk" lead anywhere unpleasant?" Her long tail flicked and she watched him for any signs of...well, any signs of wanting to take advantage of her. She wasn't about to let something like that happen.

He was so strange, this stallion. At first only wanting to provoke her then trying to comfort her and now asking for her time? Was there something wrong with him? What kind of stallion would do something like this? He was...an engima to her.

`Swirly
Irritation flashed in Caelen's eyes, he knew the mare had been hurt before and had lived around someone who had been hurt badly - but acting as if he planned to molest her as soon as they got out of hearing range didn't sit too well on him. His ears snapped back along with his reply, "Ye know damn well I'll nae harm ye lass, if ye wish ter not go just says as such."

With a quick turn - and stiff movements to match Caelen began to make his way from the mare - heading into the woods to relax alone. If she wanted to be alone.. well.. fine! .. but if it was fine.. why was he so irritated?

Skyefenyx
Surprise flickered in light blue-green eyes as the stallion suddenly snapped and turned, walking away quickly. What was this? What had she done? She hadn't really meant what she said; how could she? She barely knew him! Was she really that stupid? Had she just gone and slain any friendship that could have bloomed?

"Tch..." She grimaced and gritted her teeth, she didn't know what the hell she wanted. She wanted to be alone...but not because of the fact someone was angry at her; she wouldn't be able to stand that.

"Stop! Don't go!"

Oh, really? Why would he stop for her now? She had insulted him mercilessly, even after he had suddenly become someone to lean on, even if just for a moment. He had every to just leave or insult her right back. What would she do then? Stupid mare. Stupid, stupid mare.

`Swirly
Flaming red hair. That's probably what Caelen needed for when he was in a mood like this. He had comforted and in the end he had been insulted. The little mare thought she was so delectable that he'd take her without a care in the world. The thought made his stomach boil in distaste - for himself. Only a truly stupid and weak stallion would hurt a mare for a few minutes of pleasure.

His mind was made up. The mare needed him. Not for what she had thought.. although if he found a soul under that cold and biting exterior he might consider trying to woo her. Til then the lass needed to be taught at thing or two on what friendship.. and trust could be.

"Oi lass.. Come along and let's walk off me temper, aye?"

Skyefenyx
She hesitated,unsure of whether to go with him or just walk away. She had told him to stop, but why? He was very evidently angry with her and she'd rather not deal with anger at the moment. She gritted her teeth at her weakness. She had caused this mess, might as well deal with the repercussions.

Nodding and sighing silently, she moved forward, looking at him silently to lead the way, she was trying her best not to step on any hooves any longer, lest something worse happen.

`Swirly
A deep harsh sigh and the sound of two walking Soquilis was about the only thing to be heard for several minutes. The little mare had fallen into step with him and now Caelen was just focusing on letting his temper settle completely - lest the mare incite him to violence once agaion.

"Alright lass.. now we'll see if ye've anything beneath that shell.. as well as show ye what I keep beneath me green eyes." He swung his head over to give her a light smile. Just keep the mood light and the silly mare will be alright. "What's yer favorite color, lass?"

Skyefenyx
Ears flicked forward, and she looked at him strangely, since when did colors matter? "I like orange-red," She replied finally, chuffing softly, "Because it looks so much like flame and flames represent a lot to me." A light green-blue gaze shifted back toward him, "And yours?"

She was insulted, but only marginally; it wasn't as if she had a right to look anything other then pleasant toward this stallion. She itched to be angry though, no matter how much her common sense screamed at her not to.

`Swirly
A wicked glint danced in his bright green eyes, "oh-ho lass ye're disappointin' me... now what do ye think me favorite color might be?" Caelen just grinned at the mare good-naturedly. Her first lesson was going to be on how to take a good ribbing and not try to snap a rib out of the one teasing you...

He waited another moment or so before giving her his real answer, "Green lass.. Ye'll find I like nothin' better than a bright patch of green. Aye.. winter's a waste o' me time.. I saw very little 'o it, but it was awful ter say the least."

Skyefenyx
Azariel raised an eyebrow at him, "Hmm, I would have thought green would have been your least favorite, as you see it all the time." She shrugged, "But if that's what you like..." She chuffed softly again and gave him an interesting look, "I live to disappoint, it's what I do." She gave him a smile and a nod of confirmation.

"Winter?" She shook her head, "Sadly, I have not seen much of winter," She shook her head slightly, "But I suppose one can be reminded of it through me?" She eyed her white mane thoughtfully, "I remember white snow..." She shrugged, dismissing it.

`Swirly
The little lass had made a spot of sense in thinking he'd grow tired of seeing something day in and day out. "I suppose it's part 'o me heritage... Once I've become accustomed ter somethin' I stick by it til the day that it dies or I die." He shrugged dismissing the thoughts of why he remained so devoted to colors, families, and friends.

"No lass - ye're nothin' like winter... ye're bonny thing but I'll have to spend some time workin' on gettin ye to warm up to an old thing like me." He chuckled lightly and beamed at her, "Alright lass, whats yer favorite thing ter do?"

Skyefenyx
He'd be that determined to stick with something for that long? Was he some sort of dog, guarding it's place until death? She shook the thoughts away, they weren't very important at the moment, though the comedic pictures of him guarding things like a dog did provide something to chuckle over.

She snorted, "Ha, you? Old? Unlikely," She shook her head, "I bet you're younger than Father, and he isn't too old himself." She jerked her head again, flipping away a few strands of white hair, "Nah, I bet you're not old at all, you just like to think you are," She shrugged, "To each his own, eh?"

She shrugged once, unsure of how to respond, "I wouldn't know," She answered finally, "Avoid responsibilities? Sneak away from the dredges of my boring life?" She eyes him dubiously, "I bet your favorite thing to do certainly isn't to be with a mare who is liable to bite your head of, is it?" She snorted, tail flicking.

`Swirly
Caelen almost felt the unrepressabel urge to burst into laughter. It was quite plain that the mare didn't know how to even begin to comprehend the word, "Settle." This was something to keep in mind if he ever decided to woo the little thing. She was full of potential, but right now the only thing to worry about was keeping her from becoming a bitter and cranky old crow.

"Weell let's see... If I do me measurements as close as I can figure I'm at least 8 years.. Although I canna say fer sure an fer certain if it's a bit less or a bit more." He just grinned at her, would this put him into the grandfatherly figure role? Probably not.. As he was yet to meet a truly old Soquili.

"Och lass! and that's precisely where ye've read me wrong. I enjoy nothin' more than fightin' and bickerin' with a mare with enough spirit to take me head off." He winked and couldn't hold back a grin, "Ye'll find though I've just enough spirit to take me head back if it's snipped at."

Skyefenyx
Azariel's eyes narrowed, ears flicking back as she suddenly felt as if he wanted to laught at her. Seeing as he didn't and continued with another subject, she dismissed it.

She snorted, shaking her head and flicking her tail once again, "Ah, still not very old," She replied stubbornly, "I'd say middle-aged tops," Her gaze flicked back to him, sideways, "You don't act like it much though, do you?" She shrugged and looked at him again, "Besides, how do you know I'm not just as old and don't act my age either?"

She trotted ahead a few steps, keeping in line with the green stallion made her...uncomfortable. She paused, one leg lifted as she looked back at him, eyebrow raised, "Did anyone ever tell you, you're one weird stallion?" She shook her head, "I don't understand you," She sighed, "But I don't understand stallions in general." A sigh and she picked up again.

`Swirly
Oi, the lass was rather quick on the uptake.. It was fairly obvious that she knew he had wanted to laugh, from now on he would just let himself laugh. It'd be easier than having her build up a temper, right?

"Aye, not verreh old, but I'd save I've many years on ye.. As a mutual friend of ours remembers ye as a filly nae even a year ago." He grinned down at her for a moment, managing to look her in the eyes and keep stepping along on their walk, "Would ye by any chance remember me only herd mate, Lovey Dovey?" Ahh, Love was a good enough lass although a shade on the naive and vain side... Everybody had faults he supposed.

This time, as Caelen had promised himself, he didn't event both to try to hold in a laughter. "I'm an odd one, eh?" He mulled Az's words over in his mind for a few moments before chuckling in delight, "I must admit I'd rather be unusual and all too foreign than something ye understand and most definately dislike, ye ken?"

Skyefenyx
Well, any thought of pretending to act older then she actually was had been neatly ruined. "Lovey Dovey?" She repeated, recognizing the name. Memories flooded back and she grinned, "Ah! I remember the mare I had to teach how to play in the mud!" She laughed and shook her head, "Good memories..." She glanced over at him, "So you know her, huh?" She shook her head again, while she would like to see the older mare, now was not the time to speak of such things.

An ear flicked back, as if unsure whether or not to be pleased over the laughter. "Mm," She replied noncommitably, trying to translate his words. His accent was a bit difficult to understand at times but it wasn't like she could change the fact that he did indeed have one. No sense in fretting over it.

"Unusual is not a bad thing," She said at last, tossing her head, "Being unusual means you're interesting; it means at least," She looked at him, "That you won't be boring for a while."

`Swirly
Caelen grinned at her, she remembered Lovey? Wellt hat would certainly be a bonus for Love's sorely abused ego. She had absolutely no luck getting along with very many people save for himself and the foals and colts she found in her wanderings. But was now really the time to be discussing his semi-dsyfunctional herd-mate? A lovely bit of mare was quite a bit more interesting. "Oh aye.. I know the lass, we're in the same herd if ye call a duo a herd.."

His own hears were pricked forward in keen interest, she seemed to be thawing towards him albeit slowly. No matter how much she thawed that raw spirit would remain so long as he was careful not to break her. The question was had he decided to tame her? Ahh the mysteries of life.

"I dinna care if the people find me ter be a bit odd, ye see I'd nay enjoy bein' put inter a social castin'." He tossed his mane and neck out to nuzzle at her neck lightly - completely innocent - "Ye dun want ter be type-casted either lass?"

Skyefenyx
Azariel snorted, "In that, we happen to be in the same boat, I only have my father..." She sighed, "and even then not very often." She shook her head, to get the bits of mane out of her eyes; stupid thing.

She paused in her steps once again, looking at him searchingly. This one...this one was different from other stallions. 'Didn't like to be put into a social cast' indeed. He was...he was beginning to sound a bit like her and she didn't know what to think.

The physical touch of his muzzle to her neck made her pause more. She remained silent but gave him a bit of a look, "I'd rather you not touch," She murmured softly, eyes half-lidded, tone distinctly more cool, "We hardly know each other at all, and I rarely let others touch me anyway." She picked up her pace, trotting a few steps ahead of him, wanting to be alone for a moment.

It was true, she rarely ever let anyone but family touch her and even then it was sparse. It wasn't that she didn't like to be touched it was just...very uncomfortable for her, especially from someoe she barely knew.

`Swirly
Caelen nodded seriously about her father, "Well lass it doesna mean much the amount of time yer father can spend with ye. I bet if he spent a lot more time ye'd be goin' bonkers. Tis the quality lass." She had the tendancy to shake her mane out abotu as much as Lovey. Maybe Lovey could give her lession on tolerating it.

It had been an interesting test to see how she would react to being touched. Caelen didn't like to think he was a calculationg stallion or one to very meticulously plan his "battle" but the little mare was going to take some time to get through to. Oi.

Oh-ho. If his next words weren't spoken just right the little bit of black and white was liable to haul off and give him a good what-for. He wasn't particularly interested in being given any of that. No ma'am. "Ye've a lot ter learn lass.. and ye'll find I do as I please... but I'll nae hurt ye." He shook his mane, looking at a few of the curls for a moment, "I've a mind ter continue ter touch ye now and again. I'm a friend lass it ought ter be natural."

He hoped she understood what he was saying. It wasn't that he wanted to just completely disrespect her. The fact of the matter was that it was awful for her to think he'd be taking her out to take her... and even more awful that a light touch on the neck terrified her to the point of emotional retreat. Aye, this was indeed a battle.

Skyefenyx
Azariel looked at him searchingly, he knew too much. How could he know so much about things like this? Had he gone through it as well? No, probably not. He had never mentioned a connection of that sort, he was probably just guessing. Still...

She stopped moving, legs firmly planted to the ground, and simply stared at him. What was his game? What the hell was he trying to do? He had firmly denied to do anything to her and she had believed him to the point of continuing to walk with him. What gave him the right to touch her? What could possibly have given him the notion she wanted to be touched?

"Do as you please..." She repeated, "And a lot to learn, eh?" She let out a chuckle, "Fine, do what you like, clearly it will be impossible to stop you." She turned, walking off, intent on not going the same way he had been leading. She was no longer in a mood that would allow her to stay near someone like that. So what if he grew mad at her and thought of her as something she wasn't? She wanted and needed time to think this all over and hopefully, never see this green stallion again.

`Swirly
Aye, the mare was learning. It was going to be a slow process and as long as he managed to hold his temper it would be decently smooth. Right now he ached to call her every word he could think of in Gaelic and english to let her know what a dunder-headed eejit she was being. Lord, Our Father, thank ye fer patience. That was about all he could think of.

She had stopped walking, but he hadn't. His ears danced back and forth to hear what she had to say and then to decide what he wanted to do about it. His decision:: Nothing. "Alright lass, ye can do as ye please but you'll nae find another stallion that asks fer nothin'."

His steps were measured and calm. If she was going to go off in a fit of temper then he was going to let her. He had tried two? three? times to make her see he wasn't goin' to do a damn thing to her except be a friend. He wasn't angry just more defeated. Afterall, what mare was worth all the effort if she gave nothing in return. All the arguing and caring in the world couldn't crack a bitter-shell if what was under it didn't want to change.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:54 pm
Skyefenyx
(( This is a Private RP between Lorako's Kyou and Infins&Skye's Kale. Please do not post unless asked! <3 ))

User Image
User Image

Skyefenyx
The mid-afternoon sun shone through the trees as Kale stood at the edge of a pool of water. He dipped his nose to drink in the icy liquid. The land was getting colder; winter was approaching. It would snow soon, Kale could sense it. His ears flicked back and forth as he listened to the sounds of the forest. He lifted his head and looked around, his green orbs flicking through the trees, casually curious.

His tail trailed out to the side of him as a breeze wafted through the trees dislodging more of the brilliantly colored leaves. Kale let out the softest of sighs, he wondered briefly about what he would do when the snows came.

Lorako
Kyô walked softly taking deep breath from this good day. He feeled that the winter is coming and he though about what he will do when the snow will comes

Lorako
Kyô looked at the stallion he just saw near to the water. He wondered who he is and walked near to him

Skyefenyx
Kale turned his slightly, ears flicking toward a new sound. His gaze fell on a strange soquili. He wore black clothes over his body and his hair was strangely spiked. With a toss of his head he turned more, "Good Afternoon." He greeted softly, bobbing his head.

Lorako
Kyô a little surpise said "Good Aternoon" to the black stallion. "My name is Kyô, nice to meet you"

Skyefenyx
Kale nodded again, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Kyou." He replied genially, "What brings you here?" He asked calmly once again looking at his surroundings. He pondered why the Soquili wore clothes when it was perfectly warm out, perhaps his own coat was not warm enough for him. He'd ask after Kyou replied to the first question. He was certainly beginning to be interesting.

Lorako
Nothing special, i live with girls and i need a break *he blushed a little, because he though i said something not nice* And you ?

Skyefenyx
Kale raised a brow at the clothed Stallion, "I see," He shrugged, "I came here because I thought it would be nice." He cocked his head to the side, "All mares? It must be hard to be the only male there." He flicked his braided tail, green eyes roving about the area, "So, Kyou, do you mind if I ask why you are wearing those black items on you?" He asked quietly, looking at the orange stallion.

Lorako
"Yeh only mare, there is Aeris, Hedwig and Harley, plus a bunny, a raccoon and an hawk. Chandrika loves having many friends ((Chandrika is my indian name ^^)). Sometimes it's difficult, i don't know how to act with them, they are so.... well they are girls. "
*looking at his clothes*
"Oh no i don't mind, well to explain i'm not born here, i came from a country named Japan, and it's current for some of us to wear clothes like Human. Aeris is like me, she wears pink clothes, she is cute i think."*he looked the sky and looked back at Kale* "Hope i answer you well, i know it's strange to wear clothes".

Skyefenyx
Kale nodded, " Must be interesting to live with so many mares." He replied genially, "Japan?" He tossed his head and looked at the orange stallion, "I've never heard of such a place." He raised an eyebrow, "And many of you wear clothes like humans? It must be very cold there." He shrugged as Kyou looked back at him, "Quite well, thank you for answering." He stamped a hind leg passively.

Lorako
Well, actually, they are nice to me, and there is an other stallion, but he was never at home. The problem is they always make joke and tell me i'm too shy, and i became angry easily *turns his eyes a little from Kale*. Yeh we wear clothes, it's not specially cold or hot, they are like fur not much not less.

Skyefenyx
Kale shrugged, "I see." He replied softly, "He's never there?" He shook his head, not wanting to pry. He twitched his ears back and forth, "So...do you have any relatives near here? Or are they in Japan?" He flicked his tail again, the braids smacking against his side.

Lorako
"Yeh i don't know, he is always away, i don't really know him. My relative are in Japan but i think my cousin will come one day. And you ? Did you have a family here ?"

Skyefenyx
Kale shrugged, "I have a brother, Kai Liu, but I rarely see him," Annoyance tickled at his awareness but he calmly shoved it away, "Other then him, no one that is related to me by blood, though I sometimes share a teepee with several other Soquili. They are certainly....interesting to say the least." He chuckled softly, "It's a unique family."

Lorako
"Yeh i understand, it's the same for me, there is no one related by blood to me here, but I'm fine with the soquilis who live with me in Chandrika's teepee". I looked in the direction of the teepee near to the forest.

Skyefenyx
Kale raised a brow, "If you're bored with speaking with me, you can always leave." He suggested calmly, "I'm afraid this likes of me is not terribly interesting." He tossed his white mane, "But it is your choice what to do."

Lorako
He maked big eyes "Sorry i was distracted, but i'm not bored at all to speak with you. I think you're nice and i'm happy i meet you. But i'm not a big talking person, so i think it's much me who is boring"

Lorako
He maked big eyes "Sorry i was distracted, but i'm not bored at all to speak with you. I think you're nice and i'm happy i meet you. But i'm not a big talking person, so i think it's much me who is boring"

Lorako
"Well actually it's true, we have nothing to do, the land is quiet" Kyô looked arround searching for some distraction

Skyefenyx
Kale chuckled softly and pondered a bit, "Perhaps a mountain lion will come and attack us?" He chuckled softly, such creatures hadn't been seen in this particular area for a while. Of course, times changed and everything migrated, soquili, lions, deer, everything. With a shrug he stepped forward into the pool of water and took a drink of water, his til flicking away a fly.

Lorako
"They are dangerous ? I mean i know Momiji, my crazy bunny familiar, meet one, named Kyo too, he doesn't seem dangerous, at least he doesn't eat him"

Skyefenyx
Kale nodded, "Some aren't," he responded, "A few seem to bond with us soquili, but others..." He shrugged, "Not so much," He looked at the orange-haired soquili, "You have a familiar? My two-legger seems to be hinting about getting me one. One that is less...."Boring" as she puts it." He chuckled at the thought, it was amusing.

Lorako
"Oh, well i will take care to not meet them now you tell me that. Well Momiji is not really boring, but he is crazy, he always jumps all arround. Which sort your two-legger want to give you ?

Skyefenyx
He shrugged, "I honestly don't know. Maybe a lion, or a wolf, she seems to like things that can be useful predators." Another shrug, "It'll be interesting to see who she manages to get, though I dn't hold high hopes for that."

Lorako
"I hope for you they will not be dangerous. There is an hawk at my teepee, he hunts snake all the time." he became a little shy "hum can i ask you if you have a lover ?"

Skyefenyx
Kale raised a brow, "I don't think familiars attack those they are bonded with...." He shrugged, "But I wouldn't know personally. His ears twitched and khe turned to look at the clothed stallion in surprise, "Lover?" He looked away, head drooping slightly, "I have no idea." He murmured staring off into the water, "There's a mare....but I have no idea." Just thinking about her made him feel strange in so many ways, the fact that she had shouted at him the last time they met....

"You?" He asked politely, wanting to change the subject.

Lorako
Kyô still red, switched his head to say no. "But there is her, she is so soft with me, i don't know how to speak with her. I always become angry in front of her...."

( Nov 12, 2006 to Jan. 20, 2007 )

Skye Fenyx

Skye Fenyx

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:19 pm
Skyefenyx
((This is a PRIVATE RP for Infin&Skyefenyx's Kale and Moon's Marina Please DO NOT post unless asked ))

User Image
User Image

Skyefenyx
Kale stood at the edge of the water, eyes listess, hand down. He wasn't even looking into the water, which rippled from the constant replenishment from the waterfall. He didn't care. This was the same place he had taken Marina to. The same place they had fought. He lifted a hoof and stomped it into the water. Marina.

He still didn't understand it. Why had she reacted like that? Truly, it was a bit of an over-reaction, he had just said it was nothing. Why did he care so much anyway? It wasn't like he had known her long enough to even invoke the feelings he was currently experiencing.

His eyes focused on his reflection. His braids were falling out. Typical after a long run and days without proper hair care, though he hadn't cared much about it in the first place. His coat was craggy as well, he hadn't been brushed in days. Come to think of it, he hadn't returned to the teepee where he and the rest of the soquili lived in that time. Mares murmured a voice in his mind. He snorted, tossing his head again.

"I don't believe this." He rumbled softly, just a hair above a growl, "How can she make me like this? This isn't logical." He paced about the clearing, expression fierce as his mind chewed over what had caused him to be lke this. "How can a mare-just a mare- do this?"

Perhaps it's not just any mare?

Moon.Mage.Raein
Marina entered the forest happily, humming a random tune and cantering along. She was quite happy that she met such a great soquili, Daray. He even helped her find her way back! Unconciously, Marina had taken the path back to the hidden grotto. By the time she realized where she was, it was too late.

Hovering by the lake's edge, was a blackish blob. It looked like it was sulking around. Curious, Marina edged closer and closer, as silent as a mouse. Finally, when she reached it, the unidentified being still hadn't noticed her. Even more curious as to what it was so engrossed in, she absentmindly gave it a little nudge, hoping that it wasn't unfriendly.

Skyefenyx
Kale was too busy thinking about kwhat was bothering him to pay attention to the faint rustles of someone coming closer. His ear twitched backwards, but it didn't sound threatening so he ignored it. When something nudged his side her jerked his head around, glaring, "What was that for--?!" He froze, eyes wide, "Oh.....Marina...." He backed up a few steps, avoiding her eyes, "I didn't expect to see you here...."

Crap. He did not want to see her right now. His mind was too muddled to make sure he would act the same a usual, and he definitely did not want to make any moves toward someone who clearly disliked him. He glanced at her warily, "What are you doing here....?" He questioned, ears flattening.

Moon.Mage.Raein
Jumping a bit at his snapping, Marina obviously knew he was in a terrible mood. "I could say the same..." she said softly.

Has he been here all that time? she thought. Why was he staying here? This forest is inhabited by my two-legger friend and I as much as I can tell, so why did he stay?

"What am I doing here?" she reiterated. "I guess you could say my two-legger friend and I preside overt his forest...I should be asking you why are you still here..."

Skyefenyx
Kale shook his head and did not respond to her statement. He had been startled and snapped because of it, but he had forgotten it, in lieu of the fact that Marina was still talking. He tossed the hair out of his eyes, making a vague mental note to kgo back and get his braids redone. He gave a weary smile, "I decided to camp out here for a bit. I haven't been here all the time, I'm allowed to wander if I like." He replied, raising a brow at an implication in her tone.

Moon.Mage.Raein
"Well," she started impatiently. "Just don't burn down the forest, okay?" Marina tried to look sternly and serious at him, but totally, and utterly failed miserably. In the end, she ended up looking like a cat whose tail was stepped on. Realizing what she just said, Marina flushed a deep red, knowing that that was something she would do.

Skyefenyx
Kale shook his head, a chuckle escaping his lips despite himself. "I lack the ability to create fire, so that won't be a problem." He replied, still tense. He couldn't slip up. Not with his mind all muddled. Why was it that she seemed to do that with him? And with the way she was acting, she wasn't feelng anything that he was. "So.....how are you Marina?" He asked, an attempt to keep the conversation going. He was tempted to back away more from her, but knew that she would probably follow....and think he was strange.

Moon.Mage.Raein
Marina blushed even more when she heard Kale laugh. "R-right..." she stumbled. "Huh? Me? Uh...okay I guess...I mean I sorta got lost last night when I ran off...but I met a really kind Soquili named Daray. He helped me get back here. So how've you been?" Marina rambled. Then, she remembered what happened last night. "Oh...ummm...about last night...I mean...I'm sorry that I yelled at you...I was a bit muddled..." Her eyes fell to the ground, and stayed there.

Skyefenyx
Kale sighed and stepped forward a bit to help her keep her balance, apparently she was still incredibly clumsy, "You alright there, Marina?" He asked, a smile tugging at his lips. His ears flattened a bit, "Daray?" He muttered. For some inexplicable reason, he had animosity toward the faceless "Daray" which had no source as to why. He cocked his head slightly, "Oh...quite alright, Marina." He smiled gently, "I don't mind." A lie--he did, but he had no reason as to why yet again.

Moon.Mage.Raein
"Yes! I'm fine! Okay!" she said. "Yup. He helped me find my way back after I got lost!" Then, once again realizing she said something degrading to herself, Marina's face reddended. "I don't get lost that often either..." she added, more mumbling to herself than to Kale. "Mmmhmm...still, I'm sorry for bursting like that...I mean, its not like me to do that, I've never yelled at anyone before..."

Skyefenyx
Kale laughed and shook his head, "What am I going to do with you, Marina?" He asked, pressing hs nose against hers. He wasn't paying attention to his actions, had he known what he was doing, he would have instantly backed off, but he hadn't slept much the night before so who could blame him if he was a bit fuzzy? He shrugged, those his nose still touched hers and his eyes watched her carefully, "It's fine, everyone has a right to get angry and yell every once in a while." He murmured.

Moon.Mage.Raein
When he nuzzled her, Marina smiled and tried to step foward...but they were convieniently next to a lake which banks were convieniently covered in mud and so she convieniently slipped and fell on Kale.

"Oh gosh! I'm so sorry Kale! I slipped again!" Trying to get up, mud slid between her hooves and she slipped again, thudding to the ground and causing Kale and herself to slip into the lake. *SPLASH* "Ooops...Heheh!"

Skyefenyx
And then--the moment was ruined. "Nngh..." He groaned, finding himself soaked once again. Had she been anyone else, he would have not have tolerated this well, he probably would have beat a hasty retreat and tried to never be caught near her again, constantly finding himself on the ground because of a mare's clumsyness was not his cup of tea. But for some reason, when Marina did this, she seemed irresistably cute.

He chuckled, then that became a laugh, "Marina..." He shifted forward, for both of them were still on their knees in the water, and touched her nose and cheek with his own, "Really now, what am I going to do with you?" He asked, though amusement was clear in his tone.

Moon.Mage.Raein
"Bleck!" she spat, mud cascading out of her mouth. "Heheh...so sorry! I'm just glad its you...heh, if it was the mare that Daray liked, uggggh..." Marina shivered. "He told me that she wanted to eat him at first...ulp! I don't think I would be good friends with her!" she chuckled.

Wedging her head under Kale's, she tried to get up, more of bracing herself than trying to help him up. When she was up, Marina shook her mane out, away from Kale of course, and created a shower of mud clumps. Soon, her hide ((What do horse's call their hair?? @_@)) was mud free. Seeing that Kale's braids were laden with mud, she went over and picked it out with her nose, acquiring a mud mustache.

Skyefenyx
Kale's ears flattened, Daray...again? She seemed to to acknowledge his gestures...and that was a bit discouraging. He barely noticed when she stood because of his help and didn't acknowledge when the mud hit him.. His head turned slightly as she began her ministrations on his hair but he didn't seem to find her newly acquired mustache very funny.

He stood and smiled thinly at Marina, "Thank you for doing that." He told her gently, his mind slowly whirling toward despair. It was clear she wasn't feeling the same he was and he shouldn't try to force whatever his feelings were on her. He should probably leave...and hope that things could happen elsewhere.

Moon.Mage.Raein
Upon seeing his reactions, her eyes bugged out in her mind for a second and then she started giggling. Snorting the mud off of her face, she leaned in close to Kale and nuzzled him affectionatly. Then, she said, "Thank you for being my friend, but..." and then Marina whispered into his ear, "I hope you'll want to be more than that..." and she blushed again.

Skyefenyx
Kale blinked, opening his mouth the reply, "No prob...." What...? He turned and stared at her, green eyes disbelieving, "What now?" He asked, unable to believe what she had just said. What? Did she really just say that? No-I must've heard wrong. She didn't just say that, I must really need some sleep...

He shook his head, determined to stay sane enough, though a blush clung to his cheeks all the same, "What did you say?" He kept his voice level, a clear attemkpt not to squeak. He stared at her though, green eyes wide, filled with irrational hope and holding off the despair he was sure he was going to feel when she repeated what she said.

Moon.Mage.Raein
Casting her gaze downward, she stepped back and repeated softly, "I-i l-li-like...y-yo-you........" Marina blushed even more. What was she thinking? He probably thought she was an idiot who couldn't even take care of herself!

Too embaressed to stand under this awkward moment any longer, Marina started to turn around, ready to leave.

Skyefenyx
Kale stood, rooted to the spot, mind a jumbled mass of emotions and thoughts that he wasn't even going to bother attempting to pick through. She--what? He was dumbfounded, he was shocked, he was--ecstatic. His eyes focused back onto her and he saw her beginning to move away, well, he couldn't let that happen.

He found himself moving forward and laying his head between her shoulders, stopping her movement. "Don't...." He murmured softly, eyes half-closed. He raised his head and pressed his cheek against her neck, "I...and I'm sure this must be very cliche..." He smiled faintly and continued, "I have no idea what I'm doing, I have no idea what I'm feeling..." He sighed, "But I know for sure that you aren't leaving this place. At least not without me, got it?" His eyes closed and he wished fervently that this wasn't a dream, that this was reality....

Moon.Mage.Raein
"?" Marina turned around, and Kale stood beside her. "Yo-you mean..." she mumbled quiety. "Y-you l-like m-me...o-or n-not?" Marina was just about confused as Kale was. Did he like her back or not? He stopped her from leaving, so he does? But he didn't say so...so he doesn't? Frightened at what he might say, Marina recoiled a bit, her eyes almost welling up with tears.

Skyefenyx
Kale watched her, eyes filled with emotions that could not be named. He shook his head slowly and stepped forward pressing his nose against hers, "I.....I believe I more then just "like" you, Marina." He told her softly, searching her face for signs. He was taking a gamble. "Like" was a very iffy word and could mean many things....she might have just meant they could be very close friends. He mentally gritted his teeth, he'd deal with that if it happened. Now, just deal with the present.

Moon.Mage.Raein
Upon hearing his words, Marina's eyes instantly lit up. "Really?" she said. Overflowing with joy, Marina nuzzled him happily and smiled. Blushing, she said, "That makes the two of us!" Then, she snuggled against him, her face screwing up with joy, happiness, and being pure ecstatic. Unfortunatly, there was an unfortunatly place rock, which she unfortunatly stumbled upon, which meant Kale and Marina unfortunatly rolled into the pool of water. Deja vu, much? 8DDD AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER. heart 8DDD

Skyefenyx
Kale grinned and nuzzled her back, a bit in shock. She really meant it? His mind whirled, a mass of happiness swirling around. This day was the greatest day of his life. And he'd never forget it.

( Jan 8, 2007 to Jan 15, 2007 )

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:38 pm
tani duh!
Lunaris took a sip of the clear, pristine lake water and then looked up form his spot. Ont he horizon he could see a few other Soquili walking or grazing. He started walking out toward them, hoping to maybe find someone he knew or to meet someone new. He stretched his wings and flapped a couple times, getting out the knots in his muscles.

Skyefenyx
Kale grazed sleepily, he had just woken up frokm a cat-nap, surprisingly hungry but he didn't mind. It gave him something to do after all. His ears flicked back and forth as he recognized the sounds around him but paid them little attention, there was nothing with the scent of predator or danger in the air so he felt quite at home. He flicked his tail at a knat and continued grazing, content to be alone.

tani duh!
The closest horse to Lunaris had a dark pelt, but nonetheless it shined in the daylight. Lunaris pulled his wings in and appraoched the horse. "Hello there." He spoke slowly, hoping not to scare his fellow soquili if he were jumpy.

Skyefenyx
Kale raised his head as he heard someone offer a greeting. A white stallion was walking toward him, clearly a wind from his wings. He raised a slight eyebrow at the way the stallion had greeted him but shrugged it off, "Good Morning." He returned, bobbing his head respectfully. He didn't return to his grzing, that would have been a bit rude but he did asses the stallion.

He was mostly white with sparkling blue stocking on all of his legs. His white mane and tail were streaked with blue and he had a large blue marking on his forehead. Had Kale been a mare, he was sure he would have found this stallion quite handsome, he wasn't one so there wasn't a problem. He stood and waited for the white stallion to continue, Kale did not usually begin conversations.

tani duh!
"Nice weather today, huh?" He spoke nervously. Lunaris desired to make new friends, but he was very shy most of the time and he never knew what to say. He knew talking about the weather was just about the most boring and over used thing to talk about, but her really wasn't sure what else to say. Maybe he could bring up something about the grass? "How's the grass over here? Is it better than down south a little?" Again, he knew he sounded dumb, but was really unsure of what to say.

"I'm Lunaris, by the way." He smiled kindly at the other Soquili, hoping to release some of the awkward tension that was alreay created.

Skyefenyx
Kale raised a brow at how the white and blue stallion rambled and decided to humor him. It looked like the stallion wasn't trying to be amusing. "The weather is nice out, it's getting a bit col though. I suppose the grass here is just as good as the grass over there, I haven't eaten any there." He replied genially, "And it's a pleasure to meet you, Lunaris. My name is Kale." He flicked his braided tail, a braid slapping against the back of his leg. He gave a small smile, "How are you today, Lunaris?"

tani duh!
Lunaris' eyes opened a bit more widely, excited to be talking with someone on such a nice day. "I'm great! I've spent most of earlier prancing through fields. Oh, the joy of it all!" Lunaris admired Kale's dark coat, and wished for a moment that his was darker. He hated how easily his coat got dirty, and a darker coat would make dirt more manageable.

"So, Kale..." Lunaris pasued for a moment, thinking again of Kale's dark coat compared to his own white one. "How are you?" He smiled slyly for no apparent reason.

Skyefenyx
Kale raised a brow at the stallions response, "I see. That must have been nice." He replied. Cocking his head, "I'm fine. Just walking around, eating, being here." He shrugged, "Nothing special at least." He tossed his mane, the braids sticking to his neck as a breeze passed over them. It was a cooler one, indicating the winter was indeed on its way. He let out a breath and looked over at the winged stallion, "Why do you ask?"

tani duh!
Lunaris rustled his wings over himself, covering his sides as well as he could with his wings, as the chill wind blew. "Oh, just trying to make polite conversation you know." He said, slightly unable to come up with a real excuse. "Say, how about we go on a little adventure, my good firend Kale?" A sly smile crept across his mouth. "It won't take long if you'd like to get back to your grazing soon."

Skyefenyx
Kale gave the winged soquili a dubious look. Lunaris was clearly up to something and Kale had no intention of being led to humiliation. "An adventure?" He questioned calmly, "What do you mean by that?" He tossed his head as another breeze rippled past them, "Adventures aren't usually sort anyway." He pointed out. WHat was this stallion up to? That sly smile was revealing far too much, the least he could do was attempt to hide his true feelings. Kale let out an inner sigh, but alas, it didn't really matter did it?

tani duh!
"I mean, do you want to go exploring? DO you want to go find hidden caves and meet Ogres and the like?!" Lunaris was partially joking, as he knew of no ogres. But he would enjoy finding a secret cave of some sort.

"If you don't want to go, and you would rather stay and eat your grass, I will not be offended by your turning down my offer, Mr. Kale." Lunaris ruffled his wings and held his head a little higher, almost challenging Kale to go with him. "I'll leave you be if you desire."

tani duh!
"I mean, do you want to go exploring? DO you want to go find hidden caves and meet Ogres and the like?!" Lunaris was partially joking, as he knew of no ogres. But he would enjoy finding a secret cave of some sort.

"If you don't want to go, and you would rather stay and eat your grass, I will not be offended by your turning down my offer, Mr. Kale." Lunaris ruffled his wings and held his head a little higher, almost challenging Kale to go with him. "I'll leave you be if you desire."

( Nov 9, 2006 to Nov 28, 2006 )

Skye Fenyx

Skye Fenyx

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:43 am
`Swirly
User Image

Caelen moved easily through the spring-mashed grass. It had been nearly a week of constantly grey skies and mushy ground. "April showers bring May flowers.. but how in the hell do ye grow flowers in mud?" Laughing lightly Caelen picked up his pace to a light canter. His feet were slipping ont he ground occassionally and if he were trying to not be followed he'dve failed miserably. But thankfully the Irishman enjoyed company, indeed talking was one of his most favorite activities. ... along with getting into Aely's father's fire-water.

That was an entirely different story though.

The past month had been more than mildly interesting for the stallion and soon he'd have to search out Lovey Dovey and the wee one they had found together... If she didn't take out his spleen and feed it to him first for daring to be incredibly late to report back to her. Things.. yes, that's what he'd tell her, things had kept him away.

If females could give vague responses, so could he.

Hatsumigirl
User Image

Suicune was walking to the grass meadow. She hasn't been to the meadow before. So she wanted to look around the place first. To see if there was someone to talk too. She loved the meadow it was very muddy. But she still loved it she walked to a patch of flowers. Some were tulips and the others were rose bushes. She decide to lay down next to the flowers. She layed down next to the tulips and smelled them.

Skyefenyx
User Image
Rashkae shook out her long mane, enjoying the new sensations this world brought. Why hadn't she gone out to enjoy this place before? Oh, she had, just when she was too young to really remember. A soft chuckle escaped her at her forgetfulness.

She cast her gaze about as she walked slowly and gracefully about, a smile gracing her mouth gently. Even if the sky was gray with cluds and threatened rain, even if the earth beneath her hooves was just mud, she was enjoying this place.

She entertained the notion of seeing another like her current form. How long had it been since she'd seen another? Ages, probably. Time always passed her by.

Lady Twitch
User Image

The orange stallion had walked among the area with a sheepish grin, studying everything that went about. He noticed the many Soquili he perhaps had not encountered before. Especially the one with an accent. It was rather odd for him. At least he overheard the saying. His head cocked to the side. "I hear rice grain grows in marsh areas." It came random. He didn't know how to respond, or what to say. 'Hi!' was just too redundant. "But it's not exactly a flower."

`Swirly
Caelen slowed his pace from canter, to trot, to walk, to a dead halt to look around him. An unusual blue mare was laying up ahead, a black and white swirled mare was strolling nearby, and an orangey-red stallion had commented on his mutterings. Oh-ho, it had been a long long time since he had had to deal with having that many people around him at once. Ever the social butterfuly Caelen looked right then left and tried to decide whom he was most interested in talking to first.

Well, the stallion had spoken first so Miss Manners (or Mister Manners as was his case) demanded that he speak to the one who had spoken to him first.

"Oh aye, rice ye say?" What precisely was rice? He'd not had it before or at least he was pretty sure he hadn't. Better to blunder along than too show too much ignorance to a stranger, "Now then, aren't there supposed ter be plenty o' bloomin' flowers as it is spring? Daffodils an all that rot?" Shaking out his curly-green mane he madeh is formal introduction, "The name's Caelen, pleased ter meet ye. Now what's yer name lad?"

Hatsumigirl
Suicune just layed next to the flowers. She just loved the flowers so much. She saw other mares and stallions. But she was just gonna wait till one comes to talk to her. She thought it was weird she never seen them before. But it didn't matter to her till one of them comes to talk to her. She looked at a blue and white tulip it was so pretty.

Skyefenyx
(( 8D;;;;; -rolling stats- Sorry! ))

Rashkae's ears flicked toward the new host of sounds that had arisen as she had entered the clearing. Turning her head, she smiled both surprised and delighted. So, she was indeed going to meet others on this outing. How lovely!

Shaking her head a bit, as she was still a bit of a shy creature, she pondered her options. Go up and speak with the two stallions near to her, or kthe other lovely mare laying in flowers. Oh, decisions, decisions. With a merry chuckle she stepped forward in the direction of all three. There was no sense in avoiding any of them.

It would be nice to meet others during this day and age, after all.

(( Begin Page 28672 to ))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:24 am
Devil NightShade
User Image
User Image

Devil NightShade
Shade stood like a statue in the slowly forming darkness, the last slivers of sunlight shone against her sparkling coat. Glowing eyes scanned the darkness searching out the world for any sign of another creature soquili or not that may be headed her way.

She stamped her forlegs and the roses shivered slightly at the onslought of cold wind that whipped through her deep black coat. Her eyes glowed like raging inferno's from her skull casting her face in an earie light.

Skyefenyx
Kale moved slowly through the meadow, eyes cooly taking in the landscape. He was deep in thought once again, about various things. He entered a small clkearing, lined with rose bushes and caught sight of a soquili off in the distance. She wasn't like anything he'd seen before but, with the last vestiges of sunlight glinting off her four horns as well as her bat-like wings he knew she wasn't "normal". He didn't particularly care about that though. He would just continue on his way, and if that way happened to cross with the kother soquili? Then so be it. His black coat rippled has he walked, calm and cool and not particularly interested in any other thing.

Devil NightShade
She wasn't paying a lick of attention to the imdeiate world around her but Shade suddenly snapped back into reality after almost running into Kale. "Excuse me i wasn't watching where i was going," she twitched her tail lightly and shook her mane lightly.

Skyefenyx
Kale stopped automatically himself, "It's quite alright, I wasn't looking where I was going either." He bobbed his head in greeting, "Good evening...May I ask your name? It's rude to simple say 'you'." A faint breeze tickled his braids and played across his black coat. He calmly waited for her to reply, silently beginning to delve back into his mind again.

Devil NightShade
She flutered her wings, which were truely odd things being that even the feathers were opaque and see through. "I'm NightShade, and you are?" she shifted her blue hooves crunching against the cold ground beneath her. Winters chill was coming in slow to her but then again she had lived most of her life in a very cold country, she wasn't used to the warmth that this place held.

Skyefenyx
Kale nodded politely, "I am Kale." He turned his head slightly as a stronger and colder wind whistled passed, rustling the grass and bushes. He stamped a hoof to try to get some blood flowing again, "Winter's coming." he spoke quietly. Watching the grass ripple. Soon it would snow and cover the land with white frozen water. Everything would be beautiful then, not that any other season wasn't beautiful, but the frozen whiteness would be quite peaceful. Even if it would be cold and wet after a while. He shrugged and tossed his mane, looking sideways at the mare.

Devil NightShade
She shook her mane "it's a pleasure Kale," she twitcehd an ear about his speaking of winter "i've felt much colder...but indeed the ice mother's grip has enclosed itself on these lands." She twitched her tail back and forth the spade brushing against the grass beneath it.

Skyefenyx
Kale nodded, "Colder? You have been other places?" He tossed his mane, "My apologies. I shouldn't pry." His ears twitched back and forth as another cold breeze rippled past them, causing his coat to twitched because of this. He turned his head away, his braid mane, pressing onto his neck. He wondered what he would do when the cold came full blast.

His coat was warm enough over most of his body, but the icy temperature could still penetrate through. He'd have to go back to his teepee. Though he'd also have to decide which one to go to. WIth a slightly raised brow, he glanced at the kalona mare. SHe had said she had been in colder places and he wondered what places she had gone.

Devil NightShade
"My homeland was far colder than it is here," she twitche dher tail thinking about the lands she'd come form and the horrable grip the ice mother had there compared to these lands. "It's cold almost all year round there," her german accented voice seemed stronger when the wind blew and it rang out like a church bell chimmign on a nippy winter's morn.

Skyefenyx
Kale raised a brow, "Indeed, it must have been far north of here, we don't get very cold here most of the time." He replied softly, he mentally raised eyebrows at the slight inflection to her voice. An accent? He mentally shrugged, she had just told him she wasn't from around here, it was quite reasonable to have an accent. He shook himself in an attempt to get his blood moving again, "If you do not mind my asking, Why would you come here? It seems as if you enjoyed your homeland," He shrugged, "Of course, I could be wrong."

Devil NightShade
She frowned deeply at his question, she had indeed enjoyed her homeland but something else had forced her to leave, "to many horrible memories," Her body quivered for a moment and she closed her eyes her fnags bearing, after a moment she forced the look from her face and looked back up. "Thats in the past though no sense dwelling on it, would you like to take a walk?"

Skyefenyx
Kale nodded, "I understand," He backed off, no sense in bringing any more bad memories to the surface, it wasn't like him to pry into things too much anyway. Kale shrugged as she spoke after she regained her composure, "You cannot change it either." He raised a brow and looked at her, "I suppose." He replied, vaguely wondering if the demonic mare was up to something. He had no proof, but kalona's were notorious for their demonic attributes.

((Abandoned RP))

Skye Fenyx

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas